FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > profile problems

profile problems

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all ive changed my profile a couple of times now and cant get it right.I just cant get it to sound right or is it ok and im just bloody ugly.Im not sure but i think something just isnt right.So any pointers before i throw the towel in and delete my account.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Your profile is hard to read, punctuation and spacing would help. If you have word, try putting it in that and using the spell checker etc

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello all ive changed my profile a couple of times now and cant get it right.I just cant get it to sound right or is it ok and im just bloody ugly.Im not sure but i think something just isnt right.So any pointers before i throw the towel in and delete my account."

4 weeks isn't a long time to be on here. Look at others profiles for ideas and put more pictures up.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Hello all ive changed my profile a couple of times now and cant get it right.I just cant get it to sound right or is it ok and im just bloody ugly.Im not sure but i think something just isnt right.So any pointers before i throw the towel in and delete my account.

4 weeks isn't a long time to be on here. Look at others profiles for ideas and put more pictures up."

i did have a few cock pics but thought i should make it private.

dont like "lick pussy for ages", it makes it sound like thats all you are good at and thats what women want, we dont, reword it.

More spaces, paragraphs, a bit more about you, likes/dislikes, can you accommodate and if not why not.

Your profile is your shop window, at the moment there are too many sale items making it muddled. Spread it out as ive said with paragraphs and spaces in between sentences.

"Hello all ive changed my profile a couple of times now and cant get it right.I just cant get it to sound right or is it ok and im just bloody ugly.Im not sure but i think something just isnt right.So any pointers before i throw the towel in and delete my account.

4 weeks isn't a long time to be on here. Look at others profiles for ideas and put more pictures up.i did have a few cock pics but thought i should make it private."

Well you have a face picture visible so your not shy but if the others are private they don't get seen. They always say pictures can treble the interest you get on a profile.

» Add a new message to this topic