FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The penis in your face debate.

The penis in your face debate.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's plastered all over the forum. ..no cock pics, why send a cock pic, yuck I hate cock pics!

So why do we as men do it when so many find it distasteful?

Is it because it turns you on? Is it your best feature? Or are you just a deviant pervert governed by a gland in your groin?

Sure undressing can be sexy but....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

You are assuming the men :-

a) give a damn.

b) read.

c) can see beyond their own engorgement.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We're just a bunch of cocks and are soooo proud of them

"You are assuming the men :-

a) give a damn.

b) read.

c) can see beyond their own engorgement."

What this probably says if I'd put my dick away and bothered to read it ....

Has anyone seen pics of really tiny cocks?

I'm guessing that anyone who puts up a pic of their big cock, is thinking that's enough to get them laid, but like I said, I'm guessing

I think the OP got it right as that is the best part of them.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Men put up cock photos because they think ladies like them. They think the bigger the better, they think 'I like my cock, so will she', it might be their best feature....who knows? Who cares?

If that's their best feature, god help them

By *D40Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Has anyone seen pics of really tiny cocks?

I'm guessing that anyone who puts up a pic of their big cock, is thinking that's enough to get them laid, but like I said, I'm guessing"

Agreed, & as a woman i'd much rather see eyes with a twinkle in or a nice smile... To be fair i've found through personal experience having a big cock doesn't mean you know how to satisfy a woman. Just means you have a tool you can't use properly...

Mrs WD40

We wouldn't meet any guy who hasn't sent or isn't showing a cock pic

I'm guessing that anyone who puts up a pic of their big cock, is thinking that's enough to get them laid, but like I said, I'm guessing"

I've seen a fair amount of tiny cocks on here, even in public pics. When i didn't have my filters on a fair amount of guys would message me pics like that, asking me to humiliate them for it.

Most guys who only offer their cocks to women are basically saying they're only interested in fucking you and not even gonna make any effort to get you to want them...they think their cock is enough for you to want them. After all all they want is your fanny.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"So why do we as men do it when so many find it distasteful?"

I don't find them distasteful, just unnecessary.

To me it feels like they think women judge them by their cocks only. Which a lot of us don't.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I'm guessing that anyone who puts up a pic of their big cock, is thinking that's enough to get them laid, but like I said, I'm guessing

I've seen a fair amount of tiny cocks on here, even in public pics. When i didn't have my filters on a fair amount of guys would message me pics like that, asking me to humiliate them for it.

Most guys who only offer their cocks to women are basically saying they're only interested in fucking you and not even gonna make any effort to get you to want them...they think their cock is enough for you to want them. After all all they want is your fanny."

Good point. I told someone again tonight - the fact that their profile contained nothing but cock pics and action closeups was a total turnoff for me despite the fact that they ticked all my requirements on paper. There veris were even good, but I just could not relate enough to bring myself to chat to them, other than to explain why.

I send torso pics lol

I've seen A LOT of tiny cocks yes

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Most guys who only offer their cocks to women are basically saying they're only interested in fucking you and not even gonna make any effort to get you to want them...they think their cock is enough for you to want them. After all all they want is your fanny."

Yes, this is about right.

They think women are here for sex, so all we're interested in is their cock. If not, we're too much effort.

It's "You want sex. Look, I have a cock so I can provide sex. When can we meet?"

It's a basic lack of understanding.

No, a lot are at the best very average. Guys don't usually even make any effort to make them look good. Any old photo, flopping out of their fly, or take above the toilet bowl will do. Their cocks are just *that* gorgeous, you see. We women can't help ourselves.

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

Don't like cock pictures, I'm not interested and some of them are bloody ugly. I'd rather have a naked arse picture please xx

No, a lot are at the best very average. Guys don't usually even make any effort to make them look good. Any old photo, flopping out of their fly, or take above the toilet bowl will do. Their cocks are just *that* gorgeous, you see. We women can't help ourselves."

These pictures just reflect how little effort they think they need to put in to get sex.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Now, I'm hunkered down with my tin helmet on... cos I know I'm gonna get bombed for this!

So, lots of ladies don't like cock pics, they say that guys who do this are only after one thing etc.

yet ladies put use pics of their boobs as their avatar, some have lots of pics showing just their boobs, what does that say ??

[Removed by poster at 08/02/16 00:37:06]

"Now, I'm hunkered down with my tin helmet on... cos I know I'm gonna get bombed for this!

So, lots of ladies don't like cock pics, they say that guys who do this are only after one thing etc.

yet ladies put use pics of their boobs as their avatar, some have lots of pics showing just their boobs, what does that say ?? "

I don;t mind cock pics and know they're a part of someone as a sexual being. Thing is if you're nothing but a dick then fine, be a dick.

"Now, I'm hunkered down with my tin helmet on... cos I know I'm gonna get bombed for this!

yet ladies put use pics of their boobs as their avatar, some have lots of pics showing just their boobs, what does that say ?? "

This again? Really?

Have you ever seen a guy on here complaining he doesn't like photos of boobs?

Women don't like cock photos. Men do like boob photos.

If you can't see the difference then there really is no point in trying to explain further.

I suspect if men told women that they didn't like boob photos and they put them off, women wouldn't use them. We have sense, you see, and try to create profiles that appeal to the people we want to attract. I think it unlikely we'd continue to do something men didn't like and argue that they should like it, that it's not fair, that it's double standards, that men are prudes, that blah blah blah like men do.

Bottom line: if you want to put off the people you are trying to attract, crack on. The other men on here will probably thank you for it.

"Don't like cock pictures, I'm not interested and some of them are bloody ugly. I'd rather have a naked arse picture please xx"

Yes pls luv a naked arse pic, or a guy in a lovely tight underwear, far more sexy Mmmn

I have dick pics set on private because sometimes the women ask to see a pic of it but don't display publicly. What if I display a public dick pic and someone I know sees it?

What about women who put up pics of their boobs or pussies? There's a few of them too but it only seems to be a problem if it's men showing their privates. I suppose it's not something men would complain about lol

"I have dick pics set on private because sometimes the women ask to see a pic of it but don't display publicly. What if I display a public dick pic and someone I know sees it?

What about women who put up pics of their boobs or pussies? There's a few of them too but it only seems to be a problem if it's men showing their privates. I suppose it's not something men would complain about lol"

Indeed. In general men are trying to attract women and women are trying to attract men.

In general men and women like and are turned on by different things.

I cannot understand why this is so difficult to understand.

" It's plastered all over the forum. ..no cock pics, why send a cock pic, yuck I hate cock pics!

So why do we as men do it when so many find it distasteful?

Is it because it turns you on? Is it your best feature? Or are you just a deviant pervert governed by a gland in your groin?

Sure undressing can be sexy but.... "

some don't care what others think ultimately many would like to see the cock they want to fuck but only once ,they want to see your face and body but it depends who they are ,some want to chat to find out more some just want to meet and fuck but you'll never really know who you've got ,some like a compliment some see it as fake charm

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If the best part of him is a rank and rancid, dank unappealing skin mash up, I'm not going there.

By *olyCheshireCatMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

I got told by a lady of fab that I should have more pics of my cock up the other day, different strokes for different folks isnit. I know most aren't big on it so I've just got the one and it's in me private gallery.

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

"I have dick pics set on private because sometimes the women ask to see a pic of it but don't display publicly. What if I display a public dick pic and someone I know sees it?

What about women who put up pics of their boobs or pussies? There's a few of them too but it only seems to be a problem if it's men showing their privates. I suppose it's not something men would complain about lol

Indeed. In general men are trying to attract women and women are trying to attract men.

I cannot understand why this is so difficult to understand."

It's difficult to understand because men aren't women and women aren't men!

I've worked very closely with hundreds of women, I've got loads of female friends who I chat with regularly. My female friends don't know why they feel the way they do half of the time! Let alone explain it! I've read countless psychology books, countless marketing books, womens magazines, etc.

And ok, it seems that I 'may' have a slightly better understanding than most guys do... But I still don't understand women!

I'm not stupid, I'm not unwilling to learn, I'm not ignorant... I'm simply male.

I know women who say men are much easier to understand, etc too... However, I also know a few who don't understand men at all. Again, not because they are stupid, they are just wired differently I guess.

Anyway, I'll work ladies out some day, and when I do, I'll write a book!

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Also, I'm considering hiding my cock pics soon to see what happens. We know you ladies do look. Or do we? Haha!

I cannot understand why this is so difficult to understand.

It's difficult to understand because men aren't women and women aren't men!

I've worked very closely with hundreds of women, I've got loads of female friends who I chat with regularly. My female friends don't know why they feel the way they do half of the time! Let alone explain it! I've read countless psychology books, countless marketing books, womens magazines, etc.

And ok, it seems that I 'may' have a slightly better understanding than most guys do... But I still don't understand women!

I'm not stupid, I'm not unwilling to learn, I'm not ignorant... I'm simply male.

I know women who say men are much easier to understand, etc too... However, I also know a few who don't understand men at all. Again, not because they are stupid, they are just wired differently I guess.

Anyway, I'll work ladies out some day, and when I do, I'll write a book! "

Why does it matter if women don't know why they tend not to like cock pics?

What matters is that they do. The sensible thing if for men to take that on board and use it to try to appeal to the people they want to attract.

Men don't have to be women to know women don't like cock pics. They don't have to guess. Women make it well known that they aren't, in general, a fan of men with nothing but cock photos, or with 50 of them. A lot of men still ignore this.

Arguing women are wrong, or trying to make out we don't know our own minds and need men to tell us, is a ridiculous response.

If you ask men why they like photos of boobs, they generally won't be able to give you a definitive answer.

Whether or not we understand what works for the people we want to attract, surely it's sensible to try to use it to our advantage?

Oh, and incidentally, I do know why I don't like most cock photos and I know why men with nothing but cock photos, or with 50 of them, put me off.

"Oh, and incidentally, I do know why I don't like most cock photos and I know why men with nothing but cock photos, or with 50 of them, put me off."

i think you need fukd lol

"Oh, and incidentally, I do know why I don't like most cock photos and I know why men with nothing but cock photos, or with 50 of them, put me off.

i think you need fukd lol "

I think you need a clue. I think I'll probably be getting my fuck first.

"Oh, and incidentally, I do know why I don't like most cock photos and I know why men with nothing but cock photos, or with 50 of them, put me off.

i think you need fukd lol

I think you need a clue. I think I'll probably be getting my fuck first. "

Im wondering just how many women look at a mans cock while sucking it and looks into his eyes with confidence ? Just curious as just about everyone says they dont like looking at cock ?

we never send cock pix

Define "really tiny".

I actually like pictures of smaller penises.

I don't mind a nice cock pic AFTER. I've seen the body/face pics... My 1 big turn off is pics of people bent over with their arses in the air or close ups of people having sex and the cock has a condom on it ... Urghhhh who the hell could find that appealing

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

lots of men just have cock pics,lots of women just have boobs pics. It's no different.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I guess you're right it's no different if it's boobs or cock,I was just curious as to the motivation.

Deep down I think lots are turned on by simply revealing their todger as opposed to thinking it'll attract someone!

yet ladies put use pics of their boobs as their avatar, some have lots of pics showing just their boobs, what does that say ??

lots of men just have cock pics,lots of women just have boobs pics. It's no different."

Of course it's different.

One is popular, the other isn't.

Well I don't show my boobs etc.

I prefer to leave something to the imagination

And yes I dislike having cock pics rammed in my face

I like a cock pic if I like the rest of their photos. I generally don't like a penis avatar, and what's really unattractive is if their cock pic is their only photo, or if all their photos are just their penis, from different angles.

People's choice of photos are a really useful guide to what they're like, in my experience, so I'd rather they didn't all start following the "rules" because you'd end up with hundreds of identikit profiles with the same kind of photos. At least the all-cock ones are a true reflection of what they wanted to portray.

"We wouldn't meet any guy who hasn't sent or isn't showing a cock pic "

Same here. For me a cock pic is essential. Hate to be blunt but I'm not on this site for their personality! We are meeting for sex so yes I want to see their cock as that is what I'm gonna be sucking and feeling inside me for most of our time together. Ideally it should be sent in first message.

I'm not saying it's the only thing I look at, but pics of a big cock definitely tips the scales in favor of a meet.

Personally I'm also attracted to cockiness (excuse the pun) and I find men with big dicks have that confidence and pride in their cock so they want to show it off.

To be honest I'm not sure why people are so offended by cock pics on a sexual hook up site? This isn't a dating website. It's set up specifically for sex and the theme is actually sex with multiple partners. Plus, just like with tits and pussy, a cock is a natural part of our anatomy and it is beautiful, desirable and nothing to be ashamed of.

Guys with larger than average are the most arrogant I think, cause their gentleman sausage is 8" or bigger, they think the bloody thing speaks for itself and its a sure way to get sex, and if you say no thanks to them you get the obligatory "your loss" reply

Guys with larger than average are the most arrogant I think, cause their gentleman sausage is 8" or bigger, they think the bloody thing speaks for itself and its a sure way to get sex, and if you say no thanks to them you get the obligatory "your loss" reply "

Spot on

I like cock pics.. I Want to see if I would put it in my mouth or not .. Just like to see face and body too.. And not 27 pics of it

Its a sex site . Theres going to be cock pics . Get over it fgs

For those that don't like penis pictures in their face - have you considered not putting your face quite so close to the screen?

"For those that don't like penis pictures in their face - have you considered not putting your face quite so close to the screen?"

By *olyCheshireCatMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Maybe squint so it looks like a skinny fella?

By *D40Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Most guys who only offer their cocks to women are basically saying they're only interested in fucking you and not even gonna make any effort to get you to want them...they think their cock is enough for you to want them. After all all they want is your fanny.

Yes, this is about right.

They think women are here for sex, so all we're interested in is their cock. If not, we're too much effort.

It's "You want sex. Look, I have a cock so I can provide sex. When can we meet?"

It's a basic lack of understanding."

Agree wholeheartedly. The act of just being fucked has never given me an orgasm, so if they think that's all i need then that isn't doing it for me at all....

Now Mr WD40, he will take all the pussy pics the ladies want to send

Mrs WD40

"So why do we as men do it when so many find it distasteful"

For the same reason women diet when they're told they look lovely as they are, we don't believe a word of it

Why do people think cock pics are yuk anyway,do they say yuk just as they're about to stuff one in their gob?!

I'm sick of women sending me pics if their lady bits, my inbox is full of them daily it's so annoying........

"I'm sick of women sending me pics if their lady bits, my inbox is full of them daily it's so annoying........"

If i had one i would totally send it

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

This again? Really?

Have you ever seen a guy on here complaining he doesn't like photos of boobs?

Women don't like cock photos. Men do like boob photos.

If you can't see the difference then there really is no point in trying to explain further.

I suspect if men told women that they didn't like boob photos and they put them off, women wouldn't use them. We have sense, you see, and try to create profiles that appeal to the people we want to attract. I think it unlikely we'd continue to do something men didn't like and argue that they should like it, that it's not fair, that it's double standards, that men are prudes, that blah blah blah like men do.

Bottom line: if you want to put off the people you are trying to attract, crack on. The other men on here will probably thank you for it."

#

Well, surprisingly, some of us guys manage to stand erect enough that our knuckles don't drag on the floor, and our eye-line is above a womans chest!

I'm not saying I don't like boobs, I'm saying that there seems to be a bit of double standards about the flashing of the flesh.

Everyone is different, we prefer semi clothed pics, or something a little quirky when we look at profiles, others prefer to see a female face covered in cum, or a guys arse in boxers.

"I'm sick of women sending me pics if their lady bits, my inbox is full of them daily it's so annoying........"

Very tempted to send it.. Just coz

"Why do people think cock pics are yuk anyway,do they say yuk just as they're about to stuff one in their gob?!"

.. Must close their eyes and shove it in quick

"Why do people think cock pics are yuk anyway,do they say yuk just as they're about to stuff one in their gob?!

.. Must close their eyes and shove it in quick "

Think for this site you should show cock body and face at start. As if you get to a meet you could have stunning face good body but tiny cock and can't please the other person. I think it's best to know what your getting. But it's same with some lady's with pics of cum dripping from pussy

"

Once or twice

Cock pics do nothing for nik.she is not interested in small cocks but wants to see the whole package

Dick heads ......... They send as have cock on the brain .

"Why do people think cock pics are yuk anyway,do they say yuk just as they're about to stuff one in their gob?!"

I can honestly say I have never stuffed a photo of a cock into my mouth.

Is this a common kink? Am I missing out?

» Add a new message to this topic