recent forums

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rmrshorny2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Seaside

is there away to delete recent forums you have looked at or added too ty

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

If you start a thread or a post you have a couple of minutes to delete it. If not it stays.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"is there away to delete recent forums you have looked at or added too ty"

After you post you have a short period of time where the "delete" button is showing, when you see "removed by poster" on a thread then you know someone has pressed it.

For older posts you need to contact admin and ask for them to be removed.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"is there away to delete recent forums you have looked at or added comments about Columbian donkeys to ty"

Yes, I find that if you turn a thread into a general discussion about illegal activities you can often get a whole thread pulled. It works especially well if you quote other people's posts, but subtly change them so it looks like it is other people who have started it....

Btw, I can't believe you said that

Mr ddc

By *rmrshorny2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Seaside

yea see what you did there clever fella

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"is there away to delete recent forums you have looked at or added comments about Columbian donkeys to ty

Yes, I find that if you turn a thread into a general discussion about illegal activities you can often get a whole thread pulled. It works especially well if you quote other people's posts, but subtly change them so it looks like it is other people who have started it....

Mr ddc"

Doesn't have to be an illegal activity...Just mention platinum membership and the threads disappear like magic

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

"is there away to delete recent forums you have looked at or added comments about Columbian donkeys to ty

Mr ddc

Doesn't have to be an illegal activity...Just mention platinum membership and the threads disappear like magic "

Well they are transferred to the secret " platinum only" forum ; where you need the special passwords to join.....

» Add a new message to this topic