FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > insanity

insanity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone ever done the 60 day course?

I've just done the fitness test.........Phew! !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Done it a few years back, once you stop the course it's difficult to maintain as the diet goes a bit south, the workouts are intense though. I still do them occasionally and have introduced aspects of it during our warm ups at training.

"Done it a few years back, once you stop the course it's difficult to maintain as the diet goes a bit south, the workouts are intense though. I still do them occasionally and have introduced aspects of it during our warm ups at training."

I'm not planning on doing it down to a tee. Maybe 2-3 times a week as I already swim twice a week. Just wanted to maybe tone up a bit as I have zero chance of hitting the gym other than of an evening.

Just a little intense burn. Christmas and work related stress have destroyed my willpower

"Done it a few years back, once you stop the course it's difficult to maintain as the diet goes a bit south, the workouts are intense though. I still do them occasionally and have introduced aspects of it during our warm ups at training.

I'm not planning on doing it down to a tee. Maybe 2-3 times a week as I already swim twice a week. Just wanted to maybe tone up a bit as I have zero chance of hitting the gym other than of an evening.

Just a little intense burn. Christmas and work related stress have destroyed my willpower"

If you can follow the diet, or just watch what you eat, the results are great, but I've got to that stage in my life now where my hormones are winning all the time, just do the best I can now.

Did a week of insanity and injured myself, loaned the whole thing to my mate, and he lost it moving house, I need to find a workout that will get me fit enough to do it lol.

I generally eat well but can't resist pizza at work and a pub meal on Fridays. Its not easy is it.

I'm not exactly overweight but sadly my age and kids have made ut a little harder to stay flab free

Oh no that's bad for both of you. What did you injure and I'm doing the train for free thanks to.kodi

It's hard to fight the middle age spread unless you're very active, as you say, time is hard to find when you have work and kids to juggle, I cycle to work, and do the martial arts which I take both kids to now, and a Sunday morning a go for a jog, if I do find I have an hour alone in the house I'll do a workout, doesn't happen that often these days though.

im not an exercise bod but i feel tired and achey everytime i read stuff about it -

"Anyone ever done the 60 day course?

I've just done the fitness test.........Phew! !"

I do insanity classes in my local gym , love it and the results are amazing

Yes as a rule I get my swim done during kids lessons. Otherwise the little time I had would be spent back and forth to the gym.and at night I. Just want to.watch TV.

How are the classes....intense?

I used to.do Zuma and body tone classes but the times just don't fit anymore

These full athletes I don't know how they do it

Finished it twice. Its tough but it works

"Finished it twice. Its tough but it works "

Well done you...I'm. Feeling shattered after one try

"Finished it twice. Its tough but it works

Well done you...I'm. Feeling shattered after one try"

Doesnt really get easier, but once you start to see the results the motivation is there to keep going. Stick with it its definitely worth it

We did it before our wedding. I thought it was great!! It's hard work but worth it. I lost the 20lbs. I gained studying for the bar exam.

If you follow it it will work. Then you can pick out the exercises you like for shorter workouts after you've finished.

-Courtney

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

shefiield

I did it for the second time at the end of last year and it does work - it is hardcore - but the results are great (I didn't follow the diet, but cut crap out and ate more healthily). I have just started it again (week 3 starts tomorrow) as I still have a little way to go with where I want to be sizewise.

You do get out what you put in

Kez

» Add a new message to this topic