FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nissed as a pewt...

Nissed as a pewt...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Discus..

Or Javelin!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Never happens to me

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Never happens to me"

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"Discus..

Or Javelin! "

you, you p!sshead

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Must drive you nucking futs

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I tend to stay in control of the amount of alchol i have ;n the odd occasion i have it,tonight ive had enough so stopped

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No never

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Never again ...

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

"No never "

I am n issued as a pewt. ... and fucked as a ????? Whatever rhymes with with fucked lol xxxx

I'm on ribbeana tonite

"No never

I am n issued as a pewt. ... and fucked as a ????? Whatever rhymes with with fucked lol xxxx"

Ffs...... nissed see lol

"No never

I am n issued as a pewt. ... and fucked as a ????? Whatever rhymes with with fucked lol xxxx

Ffs...... nissed see lol "

Enjoy

"No never

Ffs...... nissed see lol

Enjoy "

Wine bottle is empty now though Vara.... damm it.... who drank all that ???? .... oh me lol xxxxxx

This was me last night. I'm still rough now!

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Gave up drinking 2 years ago. I like a little drink but a little drink doesn't like me and I had to admit I'm allergic. Got too fed up of the symptoms so called it quits on trying. I tried a lot but same result. Bummer

"No never

Ffs...... nissed see lol

Enjoy

Wine bottle is empty now though Vara.... damm it.... who drank all that ???? .... oh me lol xxxxxx"

i bought 3 bottles of fruit cider and only drank a quarter of 1 musnt be well x

"No never

Ffs...... nissed see lol

Enjoy

Wine bottle is empty now though Vara.... damm it.... who drank all that ???? .... oh me lol xxxxxx i bought 3 bottles of fruit cider and only drank a quarter of 1 musnt be well x"

Opened my bottle of wine .... was gone in an hour n half lol xxxx

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Discus..

Or Javelin! "

I used to be in for the high jump, but now I'm a single, after a marathon session I can relay information to friends and do a lap of honour in ma shorts.

Shot put anyone

"Gave up drinking 2 years ago. I like a little drink but a little drink doesn't like me and I had to admit I'm allergic. Got too fed up of the symptoms so called it quits on trying. I tried a lot but same result. Bummer "

What kind of symptoms were you getting if you don't mind me asking? I'm trying to work out if I'm allergic or just don't like anything! Rach xxx

"Gave up drinking 2 years ago. I like a little drink but a little drink doesn't like me and I had to admit I'm allergic. Got too fed up of the symptoms so called it quits on trying. I tried a lot but same result. Bummer

What kind of symptoms were you getting if you don't mind me asking? I'm trying to work out if I'm allergic or just don't like anything! Rach xxx"

Depends what it was. Had very serious hangovers for over 10 years even with small amounts. Beer a rash and burning. I used to like shorts but somehow the taste changed just didn't attract me anymore.

Had to give up still white wine first, couldn't have one glass without being violently sick. Red wine next, burning up (neck, arms, chest, face depending what wine and how much) and looked like I was sunburned at its worst. Sometimes sneezing violently too. Left with sparkling white and that was fine but then it got to the point I couldn't have much without sneezing violently, sinuses filling up and getting all snotty. Seriously not an attractive look!!

I've intermittently had one glass to see if a break was all that was needed but it's the same. I like a little drink with friends but I just cant do it anymore, I give up

"Gave up drinking 2 years ago. I like a little drink but a little drink doesn't like me and I had to admit I'm allergic. Got too fed up of the symptoms so called it quits on trying. I tried a lot but same result. Bummer

What kind of symptoms were you getting if you don't mind me asking? I'm trying to work out if I'm allergic or just don't like anything! Rach xxx

Depends what it was. Had very serious hangovers for over 10 years even with small amounts. Beer a rash and burning. I used to like shorts but somehow the taste changed just didn't attract me anymore.

Had to give up still white wine first, couldn't have one glass without being violently sick. Red wine next, burning up (neck, arms, chest, face depending what wine and how much) and looked like I was sunburned at its worst. Sometimes sneezing violently too. Left with sparkling white and that was fine but then it got to the point I couldn't have much without sneezing violently, sinuses filling up and getting all snotty. Seriously not an attractive look!!

I've intermittently had one glass to see if a break was all that was needed but it's the same. I like a little drink with friends but I just cant do it anymore, I give up "

Aww I wonder if I am allergic then, I'm not a huge fan of most alcohol anyway, vodka's the only thing ill drink usually but I've started having awful hangovers from that even if I only have one or two. Tried rum this week and didn't like it, but it also had me feeling really sick by half a glass down. Think it might be time to just stop now! Rach xxx

Yes sounds like your body doesn't like it. I occasionally miss it but I feel much better for not drinking and ive saved a fortune so it's not all bad! Good luck x

I wish I could get pished but I'm not a big drinker and when I try to have some of the heavy stuff to get a bit tipsy I feel queezy!

Only understand english

» Add a new message to this topic