FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Holiday destinations

Holiday destinations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking to book a 2 week all inclusive holiday in August. Where have you found to be family friendly, hot and value for money?..favourite holiday destinations??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Alcudia in Majorca is quite nice for families.

Will have a look, thanks Daniel

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Alcudia in Majorca is quite nice for families. "
Got to agree and the beach there is to die for and very child friendly too ...can walk right out and water only comes upto your waist and its crystal clear you can see the fish swim at your feet .

"Alcudia in Majorca is quite nice for families. Got to agree and the beach there is to die for and very child friendly too ...can walk right out and water only comes upto your waist and its crystal clear you can see the fish swim at your feet . "

That sounds so nice.. Youngest would love that

"Alcudia in Majorca is quite nice for families. Got to agree and the beach there is to die for and very child friendly too ...can walk right out and water only comes upto your waist and its crystal clear you can see the fish swim at your feet .

That sounds so nice.. Youngest would love that "

its a nice wee resort ud like it

Try Rhodes lindos area it's beautiful

the maldives are awesome x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Purgatory

You can save on laundry bills at Cap D'Agde

By *hadow_15Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Fuerteventura is lovely. Relaxed and family friendly. Going again in April with my little one.

"Looking to book a 2 week all inclusive holiday in August. Where have you found to be family friendly, hot and value for money?..favourite holiday destinations?? "
Florida ideal Orlando ,theirs beaches ,theme parks ,water parks and hotels with children's entertainment

oludeniz turkey it's really nice

Lanzarote flamingo beach resort great for kids lots of pools , and the beach is amazing big cove softest sand ever great place for a family

"Purgatory "

.. Ye thanks for that

Thanks all... Some lovely places suggested... Don't fancy Greece, Turkey or America though

"oludeniz turkey it's really nice "
wick with mozzys wen i went

"Looking to book a 2 week all inclusive holiday in August. Where have you found to be family friendly, hot and value for money?..favourite holiday destinations?? Florida ideal Orlando ,theirs beaches ,theme parks ,water parks and hotels with children's entertainment "
if you have the cash you cannot go wrong with Florida its the happiest place on earth to holiday

There is a pleasant place on the Lincolnshire coast called Skegness,also known as Skeg-Vegas

"Lanzarote flamingo beach resort great for kids lots of pools , and the beach is amazing big cove softest sand ever great place for a family "

Was looking at there earlier.. It's been between there and fuerteventura so far... But only because I can't think of any where else

"Looking to book a 2 week all inclusive holiday in August. Where have you found to be family friendly, hot and value for money?..favourite holiday destinations?? Florida ideal Orlando ,theirs beaches ,theme parks ,water parks and hotels with children's entertainment if you have the cash you cannot go wrong with Florida its the happiest place on earth to holiday "

I'd never go to America... I don't know why.. Just doesn't appeal

"There is a pleasant place on the Lincolnshire coast called Skegness,also known as Skeg-Vegas"

Im sure it's lovely. .. And may take a weekend break at some point.. But I want sun.. A whole 2 weeks of the lovely stuff

"You can save on laundry bills at Cap D'Agde"

Not with my kids...

"the maldives are awesome x "

Im just on the tourist board website for here... Looks stunning... But I think more for me and a friend than kids

"You can save on laundry bills at Cap D'Agde

Not with my kids... "

Plenty of kids there. It's a family resort.

Not with my kids...

Plenty of kids there. It's a family resort."

It's a naturist resort though isn't it?...

Not with my kids...

It's a naturist resort though isn't it?... "

Yep but also a family resort. The beach is split between family parts & adult only parts but there are people of all ages wandering about.

Not with my kids...

Yep but also a family resort. The beach is split between family parts & adult only parts but there are people of all ages wandering about."

We aren't naturists.. My kids wouldn't enjoy that kind of environment

Not with my kids...

Yep but also a family resort. The beach is split between family parts & adult only parts but there are people of all ages wandering about.

We aren't naturists.. My kids wouldn't enjoy that kind of environment"

but think of the laundry bills

Not with my kids...

but think of the laundry bills "

It's on the to do list... Just with another adult

By *afftypeMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Menorca, short flight easy to get around, beaches, great capital to explore, family focused and usually great flight times

"Menorca, short flight easy to get around, beaches, great capital to explore, family focused and usually great flight times "

Any particular resort?

Any of the Canary Islands

Been to all but Lanzarote, But haven't been in peak time,

Guaranteed the weather, There are a few theme parks, wild life parks, beaches and lively entertainment in the evening

I used to go to a hotel in labzarote ,resort Costa teguise and they had organised entertainment a kids club ,swimming pool ,tennis ,squash ,archery ,football,shooting,darts,scuba diving ,golf etc and great weather

"Any of the Canary Islands

Guaranteed the weather, There are a few theme parks, wild life parks, beaches and lively entertainment in the evening"

Where would you say is best?.. Close to a wild life Park or water park

"I used to go to a hotel in labzarote ,resort Costa teguise and they had organised entertainment a kids club ,swimming pool ,tennis ,squash ,archery ,football,shooting,darts,scuba diving ,golf etc and great weather "

Not a fan of organised entertainment.. And my kids roulette use any kids clubs.... Rest sounds good

By *tevelizCouple  over a year ago

northampton

"Looking to book a 2 week all inclusive holiday in August. Where have you found to be family friendly, hot and value for money?..favourite holiday destinations?? Florida ideal Orlando ,theirs beaches ,theme parks ,water parks and hotels with children's entertainment if you have the cash you cannot go wrong with Florida its the happiest place on earth to holiday

I'd never go to America... I don't know why.. Just doesn't appeal "

i used to think that, then went to the non tourist areas, like Virginia and the Caroliners. Changed my mind.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

The desert

Costa Rica

Mexico

Aruba

You don't get the sports direct uniform crowd if that's not your thing.

Not with my kids...

but think of the laundry bills

It's on the to do list... Just with another adult "

That's how we did it. Our kids would have been freaked out if we took them for a nice family holiday there. They were bad enough on a regular Spanish beach

"Looking to book a 2 week all inclusive holiday in August. Where have you found to be family friendly, hot and value for money?..favourite holiday destinations?? Florida ideal Orlando ,theirs beaches ,theme parks ,water parks and hotels with children's entertainment if you have the cash you cannot go wrong with Florida its the happiest place on earth to holiday

I'd never go to America... I don't know why.. Just doesn't appeal i used to think that, then went to the non tourist areas, like Virginia and the Caroliners. Changed my mind."

I've been all over America Philadelphia ,Atlanta ,Indianapolis ,New York ,Florida

"I used to go to a hotel in labzarote ,resort Costa teguise and they had organised entertainment a kids club ,swimming pool ,tennis ,squash ,archery ,football,shooting,darts,scuba diving ,golf etc and great weather

Not a fan of organised entertainment.. And my kids roulette use any kids clubs.... Rest sounds good "

Would not use ** where did roulette come from??

"Costa Rica

Mexico

Aruba

You don't get the sports direct uniform crowd if that's not your thing. "

These would break the bank at peak times I think

"The desert "

Tempted... Alone.. Every school holiday

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Alcudia in Majorca is quite nice for families. "

Next time you go, can I come as your sister in law?

Will ask Tina for some tits, err sorry, tips

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"The desert "

As long as you don't confuse a desert island with a dessert island, it took me 6 months to get off one of those after I had been on one with Funky about 5 yrs ago ffs

Hundreds and thousands will never be the same again, I'm off the meds although I still have to attend therapy occasionally

Hey Britain has some great places like Dorset, Devon ,Cornwall and Somerset ,child friendly lots of beautiful countryside and beaches ,the new forest ,historic buildings ,cycling ,swimming you havnt really said age group or what they like doing ?

"Hey Britain has some great places like Dorset, Devon ,Cornwall and Somerset ,child friendly lots of beautiful countryside and beaches ,the new forest ,historic buildings ,cycling ,swimming you havnt really said age group or what they like doing ? "

Im not going to either

Family friendly is all the information needed.

All those places are lovely and we like adventure... But I want sun too

"Hey Britain has some great places like Dorset, Devon ,Cornwall and Somerset ,child friendly lots of beautiful countryside and beaches ,the new forest ,historic buildings ,cycling ,swimming you havnt really said age group or what they like doing ?

Im not going to either

All those places are lovely and we like adventure... But I want sun too "

well where have you been that you've liked ,Malta is sunny reasonably priced and has lots to do ,I go to northern Italy a lot and many activities for kids and you and its hot

"Hey Britain has some great places like Dorset, Devon ,Cornwall and Somerset ,child friendly lots of beautiful countryside and beaches ,the new forest ,historic buildings ,cycling ,swimming you havnt really said age group or what they like doing ?

Im not going to either

All those places are lovely and we like adventure... But I want sun too well where have you been that you've liked ,Malta is sunny reasonably priced and has lots to do ,I go to northern Italy a lot and many activities for kids and you and its hot "

My family lived in Spain, so mainly Spain... Plenty other places.. But looking for somewhere new.. Lanzarote is the top favourite so far

Im not going to either

All those places are lovely and we like adventure... But I want sun too well where have you been that you've liked ,Malta is sunny reasonably priced and has lots to do ,I go to northern Italy a lot and many activities for kids and you and its hot

My family lived in Spain, so mainly Spain... Plenty other places.. But looking for somewhere new.. Lanzarote is the top favourite so far "

I used to go there a lot but its not scenic its hot all year round but that hotel I stayed at was great but many hotels have sea water pools

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Looking to book a 2 week all inclusive holiday in August. Where have you found to be family friendly, hot and value for money?..favourite holiday destinations?? "

San Stefanos,Corfu. Lovely family resort. They love children. Safe beach, small village, you would be made to feel very welcome. Going for our 11th visit in July.

"Looking to book a 2 week all inclusive holiday in August. Where have you found to be family friendly, hot and value for money?..favourite holiday destinations??

San Stefanos,Corfu. Lovely family resort. They love children. Safe beach, small village, you would be made to feel very welcome. Going for our 11th visit in July. "

I was looking at palaiokastritsa in corfu Looks amazing.. Will have a nose at that one tomorrow.. Thanks

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Looking to book a 2 week all inclusive holiday in August. Where have you found to be family friendly, hot and value for money?..favourite holiday destinations??

San Stefanos,Corfu. Lovely family resort. They love children. Safe beach, small village, you would be made to feel very welcome. Going for our 11th visit in July.

I was looking at palaiokastritsa in corfu Looks amazing.. Will have a nose at that one tomorrow.. Thanks "

There are some beautiful resorts in Corfu. Very laid back and relaxing, very safe for children and the weather is fabulous!

The port is only about 5 mins away by taxi where you can't get a boat over to fuertaventura

By *ukepastMan  over a year ago

Newport

"Any of the Canary Islands

Guaranteed the weather, There are a few theme parks, wild life parks, beaches and lively entertainment in the evening

Where would you say is best?.. Close to a wild life Park or water park "

Playa De Las Americas on Tenerife has lovely beaches and has a water right on the north edge of the resort and an animal park a mile or two away.

By *afftypeMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Menorca, short flight easy to get around, beaches, great capital to explore, family focused and usually great flight times

Any particular resort? "

Try Calan Bosch. The good thing about Menorca is if you rent a car there it's really easy to get around. Pretty much 1 road leads everywhere

Thanks everyone.. Some reading material for today.. Some lovely places suggested.

Might be a year to book early, I suspect many people will shy away from traditionally busy resorts in places like Egypt, Turkey, Morocco, Tunisia etc so European resorts maybe busier with more demand.

» Add a new message to this topic