FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Male 'pregnancy'

Male 'pregnancy'

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bear with me...

Right, it's common knowledge on here that female pregnancy is a highly divisive subject in the world of swinging, personally I love them, but that's not the question, what I'm thinking is, if there was some sort of male equivalent of pregnancy, and I don't mean as in carrying a child, perhaps more like, a certain period in which a male is particularly fertile, like some sort of ticking virility time bomb, would they be more or less attractive to women during this period?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It might not be a conscious attraction if men had particularly fertile times, but there could be some kind of subconscious pheromone type attraction. Although that probably wouldn't work via the internet...

"It might not be a conscious attraction if men had particularly fertile times, but there could be some kind of subconscious pheromone type attraction. Although that probably wouldn't work via the internet..."

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

Really?

I mean....

Really?

Head, meet desk.

Isn't this post puberty and pre becoming a geriatric for men?

Also not everyone finds pregnancy sexually appealing. It doesn't arouse me to see a woman knocked up.

"It might not be a conscious attraction if men had particularly fertile times, but there could be some kind of subconscious pheromone type attraction. Although that probably wouldn't work via the internet..."

I was sort of thinking of possibly physical signs that may come with such a period, but the only real equivalent I could think of to compare to a womans enlarged belly was if the males testicles swelled up to the size of oranges (without being painful).

Somehow though no matter how I try and sugar this up, I can't picture that look appealing to women.

Hereford

The quality of scientific education in this country is clearly poorer than I had imagined.

I think I know what you are saying op,

The only things I can think off is when you feel good and have the right attitude maybe it's that what ladies pick up on, Just done a work out or if you are wearing new clothes etc

Sometimes I think that that Sexybrain of yours thinks too much

"Sometimes I think that that Sexybrain of yours thinks too much "

Or just not at all.

"Sometimes I think that that Sexybrain of yours thinks too much

Or just not at all."

Hereford

"Thinks"

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Apart from the obvious pregnancy there is absolutly nothing in a picture that you could see to detect someone's fertility unless they've got a Tampax sticking out the fanny.

I do believe though that in the real world we give of hidden signs, more of a glow or radiant, breasts larger, and of cause some men have an imbuilt in them to be attracted to the larger hips or "childbearing hips"

Unless you have a regular female in your life, wife, mother, sisters you wouldn't be able to notice fertility.

I personally think pregnant women are gorgeous in normal photos but I know the reality behind the photos I'm sure not many women feel there most beautiful when there throwing up with morning sickness can't bemd down or complaining about their swollen ankles

"The quality of scientific education in this country is clearly poorer than I had imagined. "

Such statements make me wonder where it is you think I'm asking?

The question on this thread is a purely theoretical one intended to get people thinking and build a discussion, I fail to see where the mental frustration you seem to be experiencing is coming from?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"but the only real equivalent I could think of to compare to a womans enlarged belly was if the males testicles swelled up to the size of oranges (without being painful).

Somehow though no matter how I try and sugar this up, I can't picture that look appealing to women."

That happened to an ex, was an illness. Not hot

"The quality of scientific education in this country is clearly poorer than I had imagined.

The question on this thread is a purely theoretical one intended to get people thinking and build a discussion, I fail to see where the mental frustration you seem to be experiencing is coming from?"

Your suggestion is for men to grow massive balls in order to show they're fertile.

This is not high brow.

"The quality of scientific education in this country is clearly poorer than I had imagined.

The question on this thread is a purely theoretical one intended to get people thinking and build a discussion, I fail to see where the mental frustration you seem to be experiencing is coming from?

Your suggestion is for men to grow massive balls in order to show they're fertile.

This is not high brow. "

I could have suggested that they grow brightly coloured plumes like Peacocks instead, but that didn't strike me as overtly sexual as testicles filled to the brim with fertile semen - and sex is not a particularly high brow subject.

I would run a mile from a man with highly charged testicles. They are bad enough without "fertile" periods. Imagine a huge pair of swingers full of rampant sperm,fighting to get out. How long would he last I ask myself

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Would his cock swell more during this period is perhaps what many would want to know? Sexybrain, pregnant or not, is worth having, surely.

» Add a new message to this topic