FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Age

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Does your age bother you? Do you tend to knock a few years off. Jay is 68 today and doesnt like the fact that hes that age. I just said to him but look how fit you are and at least you got two more years to go until your 70

Personally for me, age has never bothered me, ive never felt the need to knock a few years off. Im lucky that i dont look old for my age but have to say this year i will be LATE 40's which sounds a bit negative. But i love every year, as ive gotten older every year seems to be more fun. Done away with all the hangups, stupidness and making big mistakes years ago. Hopefully have learnt along the way and only make little mistakes now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope, my age never bothers me and for the same reasons as yourself I have no issues with getting older.

I cant wait til I am the age where I can pee in the supermarket aisle and it be put down to old age lol

My age never really bothers me.

What does bother me is when I try and do something (e.g I had to climb up a wall here in the barn, through the rafters and drop down into the next barn to open the door) that would have been easy when I was in my twenties. Now it takes so much more effort..is a real bugger...lolol

Am old and proud

PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jay x

"Nope, my age never bothers me and for the same reasons as yourself I have no issues with getting older.

I cant wait til I am the age where I can pee in the supermarket aisle and it be put down to old age lol"

You should do that now if you want to...they will just think you are mental

i know i shouldnt wish my life away, but i think i will enjoy life in the 30's much better than my early 20's.

id like to think i wasnt a typical 22year old

"Nope, my age never bothers me and for the same reasons as yourself I have no issues with getting older.

I cant wait til I am the age where I can pee in the supermarket aisle and it be put down to old age lol

You should do that now if you want to...they will just think you are mental "

But they may lock me up for it now. When I am old they will just say 'Bless, she is old and mental'.

Personally I hate getting older and have since I turned about 22 ten years ago! But I don't knock years off. I hate that people get judged by age.

Locked up for urinating in a supermarket it's political correctness gone mad

But they may lock me up for it now. When I am old they will just say 'Bless, she is old and mental'."

You don't look yer age

Doesn't bother me at all you are as young as you feel

Age doesn't seem to matter too much on Fab. You only have to look at the profiles which are keen to meet 18-99

Wenchette you do realize that when you hit 40 the things people used to put down to you being mad, they just call you eccentric, can get away with murder lol (well maybe not quite)

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

But they may lock me up for it now. When I am old they will just say 'Bless, she is old and mental'."

You mean they dont say that now?

My age 48 doesn't bother me and I never knock years off, in fact I look forward to each milestone Birthday as I always through a big party to celebrate the fact that I am still here, nobody thought I would be as In my 30's I did lead a pretty hard and fast life from mid 20's to early 40's lol, so roll on the next 2 years to the BIG 5 0

Less than 48 hours left of my twenties and i can honestly say Im seriously gutted.

Kat x

Less than 48 hours left of my twenties and i can honestly say Im seriously gutted.

Kat x

"Less than 48 hours left of my twenties and i can honestly say Im seriously gutted.

Kat x "

Happy birthday kat, my 30th birthday was the most horrendous in my life. But it was also a major turning point in my life. The best is yet to come i can assure youxx

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

Had a crappy 30th birthday too.

Missed the 20's due to being a geek at the time when geeks were not fashionable.

53 this month and happy to be alive to tell the tale...had some scary moments in my life, but I've calmed down now.... I stopped the gang-bangs a couple of years ago!

"Less than 48 hours left of my twenties and i can honestly say Im seriously gutted.

Kat x "

youll be fine kat its only a number after all

naaa doesn't bother me at all as long as peeps don't know what it is.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I too hated turning 30, crap things happened in my 40s, but I can honeslty say that since turning 50 I've never felt so good about me and my life. I know I've got some shit things coming but I intend to enjoy life whilst I can. 52 and proud of it

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I like chicks over 80 as they rarely have teeth.

Mmmmm gummy BJ's

gummy mummies

Spent my 40th in bed crying...absolutely devasted at being so old.

Didn't bat an eyelid turning 50 as no point crying being old...that ship has long since sailed, circumnavigated the globe and now in dry dock!

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"Spent my 40th in bed crying...absolutely devasted at being so old.

Didn't bat an eyelid turning 50 as no point crying being old...that ship has long since sailed, circumnavigated the globe and now in dry dock! "

Do you have you own teeth?

By *rankOfileMan  over a year ago

France

Yes it bothers me, Never thought it would. Until one day you say something to some who you feel the same as and realise they are 20 years younger and that they spot the age gap

i dont hide my age could never see the point

Its only freaky when you fill in forms and notice there are only two age boxes left you can tick!!!

France

lol.......and dont you just hate it when you find you have just entered into another group YUK

By *appyfuckerMan  over a year ago

in a happy place north wales coast

why hide your age? if ou meet up your found out its like saying youve got a 24" cock !

but i prefer experience any way

France

"why hide your age? if ou meet up your found out its like saying youve got a 24" cock !

but i prefer experience any way "

mmmmmmmm, 24" cock. is a bit different from saying your 49 when you are really 50. you may well as say you have a pogo stick in your trousers

No my age does not bother me although it seems to bother others on the site LOL

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Age doesn't bother me at all - as long as it's above 18...

im happy to tell the world im 55 .......and with age comes an acceptance of who you are .im happier than i have ever been . i would never lie about my age ,

France

You look good on it...I must say. must be that Hampshire air x

By *edhotminxWoman  over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

I'm so infrequently asked how old I am that I have to actually stop, do the maths and then answer.

Having double checked on my fingers, toes and abacus, I can confirm that I am 46 and my age doesn't bother me. In fact I'm far happier now with who I am, than I have ever been in my 20s and 30s.

Whatever your age it's better than being dead....which is the only viable alternative innit...

"You look good on it...I must say. must be that Hampshire air x"

i havnt lived here that long ,but ive always wanted to live by the sea and it makes me happy .and the air is amazing here .We have our own microclimate in the shelter of the Island !!

Hell no, I'll be 46 next week and am proud of it, got the white hair to show for my wisdom too!

I'll be 54 in April, and to be honest, it does bother me

My mom died at 61, and dad died at 63, and sometimes I go on a downer and I start questioning my own mortality, thinking I've only got a few years left. I know it sounds daft, and for the people in here who have met us, you probably find it difficult to understand the "other" me.

Both my parents had been ill for many years, my dad had cancer, mom had advanced diabetes and heart disease. My two brothers are both diabetics, but surprise, surprise, I'm more or less A1, and not in bad nick for an old fucker. So why do I feel this way?

France

"I'll be 54 in April, and to be honest, it does bother me

My mom died at 61, and dad died at 63, and sometimes I go on a downer and I start questioning my own mortality, thinking I've only got a few years left. I know it sounds daft, and for the people in here who have met us, you probably find it difficult to

understand the "other" me.

Old Fucker.........your not old at 54

Both my parents had been ill for many years, my dad had cancer, mom had advanced diabetes and heart disease. My two brothers are both diabetics, but surprise, surprise, I'm more or less A1, and not in bad nick for an old fucker. So why do I feel this way?"

» Add a new message to this topic