FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Just keeps getting better... not.

Just keeps getting better... not.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After a tough few years as a chronic fatigue sufferer it's been a tough few months with my son going through a lot of shit at school.

That was sorted and now I'm almost defenitely about to be made redundant, a close family member is close to death and my best mate has just been burgled.

I wish there was a pause button for life so you could go take a breather for a while. On the plus side I recent found Fab and the forum is a delight. Keep it up you wonderful lot.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

?

By *inkyKellyCDTV/TS  over a year ago

Coventry

Ah, sorry to hear Life's pretty cruel at times. At least your son's issues are apparently resolved, so that's one thing out of the way, at least. Just have to do the best with what you can, with the other situations

PS: on a slightly more amusing note, your profile says "food rub" instead of I assume "foot rub". Was going to message you to say so but you've blocked TVs :P Just before any food fetishists get disappointed, hah!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Blimey, that's a lot all at once

"Ah, sorry to hear Life's pretty cruel at times. At least your son's issues are apparently resolved, so that's one thing out of the way, at least. Just have to do the best with what you can, with the other situations

PS: on a slightly more amusing note, your profile says "food rub" instead of I assume "foot rub". Was going to message you to say so but you've blocked TVs :P Just before any food fetishists get disappointed, hah!"

Didn't realise I had blocked anyone! Sorry. Hahaha I will change it to foot tho I wonder if maybe I might then miss out on people who enjoy their salad being massaged! Which actually sounds like one Hell of a euphemism!

"Blimey, that's a lot all at once "

It's pretty numbing. Not sure what to do yet especially with the job not confirmed yet, tho its almost defenite. Until I know all the redundancy details it's hard to really plan my next move.

» Add a new message to this topic