FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tattoos

Tattoos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After browsing a few profiles I've noticed a few like to put photos of their tattoos up, which is fine, but why do the guys feel it necessary to get these over the top tacky looking things, dragons, skulls and celtic designs covering their arms, backs and even their thighs, I don't mind tattoos if they are small and neat, but these over the top designs just look awful, in my opinion anyway

What's yours?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

id like to get one, but im afraid

little butterfly somewhere like my foot or ankle

"id like to get one, but im afraid

little butterfly somewhere like my foot or ankle"

I'm planning to get the Jashua Tree on the top of my arm at some point this year

My body is a temple here....no tatts...but plenty of offerings of cheese, chocolate, fish suppers.......

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I have a full face tattoo of my face.

I have to get it re-touched each year to make it look older.

"I have a full face tattoo of my face.

I have to get it re-touched each year to make it look older."

nice one

A snake (I was born in the year of the snake) wearing a pearl necklace, wrapped around a deep pink rose, my own design, on my right bum cheek.

"A snake (I was born in the year of the snake) wearing a pearl necklace, wrapped around a deep pink rose, my own design, on my right bum cheek."

hmm if i tried that mine would probably be a cow or something

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have two... not sure you can see the other one in my pics but the one on my foot is there. I like it. I'm not keen on hundreds of them but small and arty I do like.

i only show the one of my foot tattoo on my profile....amazing how many msgs I've had from guys with a foot fetish lol only put it there to show some people after another thread on tattoos.

Some people find body art sexy. Tattoos are a personal choice and people like them and have them for various reasons. AS for folk having them on their profiles it's because they are proud of them and want them to be seen. I myself have no choice for them being seen as they are part of me and I personally don't want to be a shadow.

"After browsing a few profiles I've noticed a few like to put photos of their tattoos up, which is fine, but why do the guys feel it necessary to get these over the top tacky looking things, dragons, skulls and celtic designs covering their arms, backs and even their thighs, I don't mind tattoos if they are small and neat, but these over the top designs just look awful, in my opinion anyway

What's yours?"

im the opposit to you, i dont like small tattoos, id rather see guys with full sleaves and big pieces, small neat tattoos as you call them just look like the type of thing kids run out and have done lol

I think men get away with them more than women, unless they are the 'girly' type tattoo on the shoulder etc

I am about half way thro a full sleave on my right arm and i get LOTS of negative comments about it, people even saying things like...they ok on men but..... lol

But its something ive wanted done for many years but never have before because of peoples reactions when i mention it, but now i just dont give a f**k what people think

"I think men get away with them more than women, unless they are the 'girly' type tattoo on the shoulder etc

I am about half way thro a full sleave on my right arm and i get LOTS of negative comments about it, people even saying things like...they ok on men but..... lol

But its something ive wanted done for many years but never have before because of peoples reactions when i mention it, but now i just dont give a f**k what people think "

Now you know I wouldn't make any negative comments I think full sleeves on ladies are sexy

I like me butterflies on me arse. got the first one to hide a blemish. Got another blemish now so thinking of a bumble bee....fuck me haha will have a botanical garden on me arse soon if i have any more blemishes

"I like me butterflies on me arse. got the first one to hide a blemish. Got another blemish now so thinking of a bumble bee....fuck me haha will have a botanical garden on me arse soon if i have any more blemishes "

lol trust you

you'll have to grow your pubes back and dye them gren

"I like me butterflies on me arse. got the first one to hide a blemish. Got another blemish now so thinking of a bumble bee....fuck me haha will have a botanical garden on me arse soon if i have any more blemishes

lol trust you

you'll have to grow your pubes back and dye them gren "

oooooooooooooooohhhhhh lol

"Now you know I wouldn't make any negative comments I think full sleeves on ladies are sexy "

i said me not a lady lol

"Now you know I wouldn't make any negative comments I think full sleeves on ladies are sexy

i said me not a lady lol"

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i love tatooes,but i like ones that have meaning to the person,that say something unique about them.i dont see the point in the very generic bands ect so many ppl have

i have a semi formed design for one in my head..and when the time is right look forward to getting it doen.

For me, tattoos can say a lot about a person. I have one and plan to get another two. Tattoo's are a form of self expression but too many people don't think about it being for life and later regret it.

Think about it, old civilisations have used this art form for century's before us. And even back then, it mas used as self expression. Whether it be an ink tattoo or hena, it's the same princaple.

These days, they seem to have a negative air, in general. You can be denied work. Some countries can be offended if your tat is on display (don't take that as a euphemism)

At the end of the day, it's all down to personal taste. I just see them as self expression.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Proud i quite agree,a very good friend has two stunning tatooes that are about who he is.i hope that mine,when i get it says as much about me.

i love tattoos on guys or girls, and i have a couple myself with plans for more. But they're not to everyones taste.

love them on anybody.

naughty, sleeves on women rock!

ah but yer see i can sit on my tatts and forget that i have them

but the inking on my face is more cosmetic and subtle and i even forget about that

"ah but yer see i can sit on my tatts and forget that i have them

but the inking on my face is more cosmetic and subtle and i even forget about that"

Nice ink

small and arty!! big and arty!! whats the diff??? its art doesnt matter abt the size of the thing! my tatts are me each has there own story! i have many others on my body but havnt shown them all. some things are best left as a supprize

I believe that your body is a frame and for me, with no tattoo's, im just a blank canvas :D

other people just have a more creative mind to express who they are

Over the top and tacky to you is something cool to someone else. I generally prefer big tattoos that flow rather than little sailor's style ones in different places.

» Add a new message to this topic