FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > First lesson

First lesson

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Taking my 5 year old daughter to her first Jiu Jitsu lesson tomorrow, never seen her so excited, wondering how long the excitement will last though once she starts the warm up

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Until the first punch lands probably. Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Taking my 5 year old daughter to her first Jiu Jitsu lesson tomorrow, never seen her so excited, wondering how long the excitement will last though once she starts the warm up "

She'll love it! You probably won't after when she practicing her new talent out on you

Traditional japanese or brazilian ju jitsu?

"Until the first punch lands probably. Good luck "

She will be taught to block first, although she can give you quite a whack if you let her

"Traditional japanese or brazilian ju jitsu?"

Traditional, although we do cover Brazilian, just in case you get taken to the floor.

"Taking my 5 year old daughter to her first Jiu Jitsu lesson tomorrow, never seen her so excited, wondering how long the excitement will last though once she starts the warm up

She'll love it! You probably won't after when she practicing her new talent out on you "

I taught my daughter a couple of bits when she was younger. When she was 2 she managed to do an aikido wrist throw on my dad and threw him off the chair..she did have to grab his thumb in one hand and little finger in the other then spin under his armpit

"Taking my 5 year old daughter to her first Jiu Jitsu lesson tomorrow, never seen her so excited, wondering how long the excitement will last though once she starts the warm up

She'll love it! You probably won't after when she practicing her new talent out on you "

She runs round the house with the nunchucks, I've already told her she won't be allowed to use them at training, not till she's in her teens at least.

My son is like that now, he got his black belt last year, like fricken Kato now when ever I come home from work, just waiting for him to come at from the freezer

Well, she jumped in with two feet and really enjoyed, she was very clammy at the end with big purple cheeks, but gave it the

Can't wait till next week she sad

» Add a new message to this topic