FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > ch ch ch changes...

ch ch ch changes...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've recently noticed that my approach to meets has changed and instead of meeting people I've contacted in clubs for straight meets I now go for socials first. I've started to think of these people that I've had social meets with increasingly as friends as I have daily contact with them and would happily have repeat meets with them due to this different relationship.

Even though both approaches 'work' I feel that this change is an improvement for me. My question dear forumites is how has your approach changed as you've used the site and what has your evolution led to?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My approach has changed loads, means I'm getting what suits me and having great fun.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I enjoy socials and never thought I would and some have led to more sex than I might have done. I had sex with a lady I met previously at a social and I asked her to recommend me out to her friends so I got a couple of non fab sex meets on the back of that one. Socials are the way!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I forgot. Only since I joined fab did I dress up as a lady. Pig rough, I'd say

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I forgot. Only since I joined fab did I dress up as a lady. Pig rough, I'd say "
somwas you dressing as a sheep before fab then?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I enjoy socials and never thought I would and some have led to more sex than I might have done. I had sex with a lady I met previously at a social and I asked her to recommend me out to her friends so I got a couple of non fab sex meets on the back of that one. Socials are the way! "

I've found they really ramp up the anticipation and kill the awkwardness too

» Add a new message to this topic