FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Swingers second wind

Swingers second wind

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking through my verifications, it dawned on me that, whilst I've had a handful of meets in the past year, and met some lovely people who were great company, I can't actually remember the last time I had sex with one of my meets.

I've often thought that my sexual standards have changed as I've gotten older, or perhaps my libido is lower I don't know, but recently I have been finding that I do want to return to those days of sexual intrigue, when swinging wasn't just a social thing to me. I'm just wondering if I can still remember how to do it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Eh?

"Looking through my verifications, it dawned on me that, whilst I've had a handful of meets in the past year, and met some lovely people who were great company, I can't actually remember the last time I had sex with one of my meets.

I've often thought that my sexual standards have changed as I've gotten older, or perhaps my libido is lower I don't know, but recently I have been finding that I do want to return to those days of sexual intrigue, when swinging wasn't just a social thing to me. I'm just wondering if I can still remember how to do it."

Its quite simple, arrange to meet someone and enjoy yourself! I'm sure I dont need to draw you pictures!

"Looking through my verifications, it dawned on me that, whilst I've had a handful of meets in the past year, and met some lovely people who were great company, I can't actually remember the last time I had sex with one of my meets.

I've often thought that my sexual standards have changed as I've gotten older, or perhaps my libido is lower I don't know, but recently I have been finding that I do want to return to those days of sexual intrigue, when swinging wasn't just a social thing to me. I'm just wondering if I can still remember how to do it.

Its quite simple, arrange to meet someone and enjoy yourself! I'm sure I dont need to draw you pictures!"

I don't know, I'm not much of an artist, but am pretty good at colouring in.

Meet someone. Then fuck them.

Simple

-Courtney

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"Meet someone. Then fuck them.

Simple

-Courtney "

You Americans are so coarse :p

Simple

-Courtney

You Americans are so coarse :p"

Simple

-Courtney "

I like your style!

Simple

-Courtney "

That analogy is like buying a cake and eating it, but there are complications.

First you have to find a bakery, this isn't that difficult.

Then you have to find a cake you like, this part is much trickier.

THEN you need to check with the baker to see if you can AFFORD the cake you like the look of, this tends to be the deciding factor!

Success in those steps determines whether of not you end up with a cake to savour, or just one which was boring or 'ok'

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Simple

-Courtney

THEN you need to check with the baker to see if you can AFFORD the cake you like the look of, this tends to be the deciding factor!

Success in those steps determines whether of not you end up with a cake to savour, or just one which was boring or 'ok'"

P.S. It isn't a bakery, these people have got to like you and you don't buy them.

Simple

-Courtney

Success in those steps determines whether of not you end up with a cake to savour, or just one which was boring or 'ok'"

I was being flippant.

I'm sure you'll find your cake, SB. And if you don't, I have some apples you might like

-Courtney

Simple

-Courtney

Success in those steps determines whether of not you end up with a cake to savour, or just one which was boring or 'ok'

P.S. It isn't a bakery, these people have got to like you and you don't buy them. "

Bobby kindly cease posting on my threads, your catatonic drooling makes such a mess.

Simple

-Courtney

I was being flippant.

I'm sure you'll find your cake, SB. And if you don't, I have some apples you might like

-Courtney "

Throw in some crumble and custard and we'll talk

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Simple

-Courtney

P.S. It isn't a bakery, these people have got to like you and you don't buy them.

Bobby kindly cease posting on my threads, your catatonic drooling makes such a mess."

If I have an opinion I will post it, whether you like it or not. This is an open forum.

Simple

-Courtney

Bobby kindly cease posting on my threads, your catatonic drooling makes such a mess.

If I have an opinion I will post it, whether you like it or not. This is an open forum. "

I'm sure you do, I simply thought you may want to stop embarrassing yourself as you so often do, but clearly you don't.

Simple

-Courtney

If I have an opinion I will post it, whether you like it or not. This is an open forum.

I'm sure you do, I simply thought you may want to stop embarrassing yourself as you so often do, but clearly you don't."

I don't think he embarrassed himself. He didn't needlessly insult someone.

Simple

-Courtney

I'm sure you do, I simply thought you may want to stop embarrassing yourself as you so often do, but clearly you don't.

I don't think he embarrassed himself. He didn't needlessly insult someone. "

You're not familiar with his general posts, clearly. It's kinda his 'thing'.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I'm sure you'll remember what to do when you get back into the swing of things

Interesting. You seem to indicate that you are getting more out of the meets than just a physical thing.

We're sort of similar. We like making friends and feel that without that kind of connection, sex for its own sake seems boring.

By *r Man.Man  over a year ago

London

I've often thought that my sexual standards have changed as I've gotten older, or perhaps my libido is lower I don't know, but recently I have been finding that I do want to return to those days of sexual intrigue, when swinging wasn't just a social thing to me. I'm just wondering if I can still remember how to do it."

You will never get that back, its like ones virginity, once its gone, its gone.

Have you tried stamp collecting, trying to get that elusive stamp, its all about the chase, some of us love the buzz of the chase.

You will never get that back, its like ones virginity, once its gone, its gone.

Have you tried stamp collecting, trying to get that elusive stamp, its all about the chase, some of us love the buzz of the chase."

I've thought about stamp collecting, but hear its a slippery slope.

Now I have a (non stamp related) hardon.

London

"Now I have a (non stamp related) hardon."

Get someone to lick the back of your stamp.

It normally works for me

Only one of MY sexual request threads could end in a discussion about stamps...

London

"Only one of MY sexual request threads could end in a discussion about stamps..."

Simple

-Courtney

Cake is cake,just fucking eat it

Simple

-Courtney

Cake is cake,just fucking eat it "

Hmmph,that should have been a

I get you wholly, not met anyone since around August but am missing and needing sex now

Simple

-Courtney

Cake is cake,just fucking eat it "

If your mindset is that all cakes are created equal, then that is not showing proper respect to the cake!

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

It not very easy for guys to meet ladies r couples . D way u say meet someone n fuck them . If it was that easy no one would b complaining would they . How would u like a guy to ask u can I fuck u . It takes a while n of course respect for everyone meet some one n fuck them give me a break .???

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Simple

-Courtney

I don't think he embarrassed himself. He didn't needlessly insult someone. "

He really didn't embarass himself or insult anyone you are right.

King's Crustacean

Simple

-Courtney

P.S. It isn't a bakery, these people have got to like you and you don't buy them. "

I quite liked the 'bakery analogy' but it's worrying as to who the baker is. The cake's dad, the cake's master, owner .. ?? the mind boggles.

I tend to go for single, adult, self governing cakes.

"It not very easy for guys to meet ladies r couples . D way u say meet someone n fuck them . If it was that easy no one would b complaining would they . How would u like a guy to ask u can I fuck u . It takes a while n of course respect for everyone meet some one n fuck them give me a break .???"

If you're talking about my post, you could quote me so I know.

I was being flippant. I even said that after my initial post. The OP wasn't talking about the difficulty of getting meets. He was talking about wanting something more from those meets that he has, getting back into meeting for more than socials, etc. He understood what I meant, which was my intention.

-Courtney

King's Crustacean

Nice necklace Courtney.

Giz a fuck.

"Nice necklace Courtney.

Giz a fuck. "

Only if I can have my cake and eat it too

-Courtney