FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Matt le blanc to co-host top gear

Matt le blanc to co-host top gear

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm thinking top gear's gonna get cancelled at this rate.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

he has probably been brought in for the female interest as lets face it, Chris Evans is a bit fugly

"he has probably been brought in for the female interest as lets face it, Chris Evans is a bit fugly "

Rumour has it that Evans is probably going to quit anyway. He gets car sick and can't talk to the camera when driving.

"he has probably been brought in for the female interest as lets face it, Chris Evans is a bit fugly "

This is true.

I know he's a petrolhead though.

I just don't like him.

They should get Suzi Perry for the male interest.

"he has probably been brought in for the female interest as lets face it, Chris Evans is a bit fugly

This is true.

I just don't like him.

"

But they have Sabine Schmidt already. She's lively and can drive like the Stig.

Oh dear. Anyone who has seen LeBlanc interviewed will know he's almost devoid of personality. Not a promising line-up.

"he has probably been brought in for the female interest as lets face it, Chris Evans is a bit fugly

This is true.

I just don't like him.

But they have Sabine Schmidt already. She's lively and can drive like the Stig."

Oh, she's actually doing it?

I thought that was a rumour.

She's good at driving but not so good at English.

Yeah it's not looking good. In my opinion, Clarkson ran the show and with May and Hammond, it just made the best combination.

Don't think any of the new hosts will match up but guess we'll just have to see.

Its taking to long to get sorted and to be honest they should have just given it up and made a new show completely....

"Yeah it's not looking good. In my opinion, Clarkson ran the show and with May and Hammond, it just made the best combination.

Don't think any of the new hosts will match up but guess we'll just have to see. "

It was more of a sitcom than a show though.

Personally I'd just ask Clarkson may and Hammond back if not how about Jay kay Steve Coogan and that German bird that's been on it before.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Oh dear. Anyone who has seen LeBlanc interviewed will know he's almost devoid of personality. Not a promising line-up."

BBC Top gear really does sound shite now, the real one is on Amazon with Jezza, Captain slow and the Hamster.

The secret to all shows is in the writing, the one thing clarkson does well is writing!

The other two bafoons played there part great so it kinda worked but if you listen to writers, they all say the longer the show goes, the harder it gets.

Personally I think it had gone it's course, regardless!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Considering how the show has been pre-judged so much prior to the first episode, I think it will fail regardless of who hosts it.

By *nd-DCouple  over a year ago

portsmouth

Towards the end top gear was too scripted. Three blokes telling jokes and crashing into each other .

Get it back about the cars with decent hosts , Chris Evans to front it but they should have got Guy Martin and Suzi Perry as well .

"Oh dear. Anyone who has seen LeBlanc interviewed will know he's almost devoid of personality. Not a promising line-up."

apparently they have brought him in because he is still the holder of the fastest time ever in 'star in a reasonably priced car' and is a total petrolhead....and lets face it you don't need a personality to go on about cars all the time

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Obviously going for the American market with Le Blanc. Jay Leno would have been a better bet, at least he can ad lib

By *urvy38hWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

I totally agree, I love watching the repeats of 'Top Gear' and yes it's better than any sitcom lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Considering how the show has been pre-judged so much prior to the first episode, I think it will fail regardless of who hosts it. "

Got to agree with you there Tina.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

This just crowns the whole sorry affair up.

After aunti threw away its most profitable product because the star got upset when after a days filming there was no food because the hotel kitchens were closed and had a go at the man whos job it was to see that he was fed. (Real cost closure of BBC3 to balance the books.) They now have to get a DJ and a failed yank actor to play the rolls of a TV motor journalists. It is beyond a joke!

"Yeah it's not looking good. In my opinion, Clarkson ran the show and with May and Hammond, it just made the best combination.

Don't think any of the new hosts will match up but guess we'll just have to see.

It was more of a sitcom than a show though."

Point was those three made it worth watching.

» Add a new message to this topic