FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Instant Boots photos

Instant Boots photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it allowed to print ANY kind of picture on those machines in Boots?

I really don't want a flash on the screen coming up stating you are not allowed to print these

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

I would not advise it...

You may find yourself getting arrested!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I would not advise it...

You may find yourself getting arrested! "

If the machines are like the ones I'm thinking of, where you have to select the ones to print off of a screen, then I suspect that the screen likely to be public so likewise I would exercise extreme caution... you never know who might be looking (people are naturally nosey!)

If the machines are like the ones I'm thinking of, where you have to select the ones to print off of a screen, then I suspect that the screen likely to be public so likewise I would exercise extreme caution... you never know who might be looking (people are naturally nosey!)"

Yes this cause for concern too Dan

They put them right next to each other no privacy at all even if I wasn't printing any people can see as I scroll though on the screen

moston

If the machines are like the ones I'm thinking of, where you have to select the ones to print off of a screen, then I suspect that the screen likely to be public so likewise I would exercise extreme caution... you never know who might be looking (people are naturally nosey!)

They put them right next to each other no privacy at all even if I wasn't printing any people can see as I scroll though on the screen "

And generally have a place where children can have 'professional' photos taken very close by. find somewhere else to get your photos printed! Maybe somewhere in your local gay village.

They put them right next to each other no privacy at all even if I wasn't printing any people can see as I scroll though on the screen

And generally have a place where children can have 'professional' photos taken very close by. find somewhere else to get your photos printed! Maybe somewhere in your local gay village."

There isn't anywhere

moston

Ah, my next suggestion would be to check out your local photographers, see if any of them do 'glamour' work and if so pop in and ask them if they would print off some photos for you.

Trust me staff in boots have seen it all before, especially when using the lab to print photos. Go in when it's quiet and just crack on with it

"Trust me staff in boots have seen it all before, especially when using the lab to print photos. Go in when it's quiet and just crack on with it "

Yes I know I accidentally asked for all my photos to be printed on my phone.... I got a phone call saying they couldn't do it because of explicit images on there

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

"Is it allowed to print ANY kind of picture on those machines in Boots?

I really don't want a flash on the screen coming up stating you are not allowed to print these "

Thought the title of this thread was Instant Boobs Photos for a second! (my brain works in strange ways ) Turns out my initial thought wasn't too far off

I think you could print off whatever photos you like from those machines. The only problem is you're going to have little old grannies and the like, milling about all around you. I would suggest you buy yourself a little printer so you can print them off at home.

I really don't want a flash on the screen coming up stating you are not allowed to print these

Thought the title of this thread was Instant Boobs Photos for a second! (my brain works in strange ways ) Turns out my initial thought wasn't too far off

I think you could print off whatever photos you like from those machines. The only problem is you're going to have little old grannies and the like, milling about all around you. I would suggest you buy yourself a little printer so you can print them off at home."

Iv got a printer , I would need photo paper ?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I'm sure there's plenty of places that do those kind of photos. But I wouldn't chose boots lol

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

I think you could print off whatever photos you like from those machines. The only problem is you're going to have little old grannies and the like, milling about all around you. I would suggest you buy yourself a little printer so you can print them off at home.

Iv got a printer , I would need photo paper ? "

Yes, buy some nice glossy photo paper. The photo's will come out just like they would if you'd had them done professionally.

I put my private pics in a picture locker app from goggle play and when I went in boots to print some holiday pics, the pics in locker did not come up on boots screen.

I don't if that helps x

By *andAukCouple  over a year ago

leeds

We got pulled in boots years ago for some images that they couldn't print . These were quite tame as well . What size prints are you wanting ? There's plenty of pro labs that will print for you . A Canon selphy can be had for around £70 for small prints.

I was standing in line to use one and their were 2 women in fornt of me. Looked like mother daughter the younger was printing topless photos off. They looked like they may have been for a portfolio.

No one seed to mind.

» Add a new message to this topic