FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > TS/TVs & straight guys

TS/TVs & straight guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hloe sussex OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

I got a lot of attention from so called straight guys (yea right) and what is peeing me of a bit is the way some of them talk to you ,example the last so called straight guy that msged me when I harmlessly enquired if he was bi he said he had been with one of me and would like to try again ,like I am a product or something to test out ,is it me or is that incredibly rude and short sighted and more guys should be honest and stop being in denial you can't be bi when it suites,sorry for the moan it's not like me ,honest xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *errygTV/TS  over a year ago

denton

i get messages from guys straight looking for women on their profiles, its a strange world

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I got a lot of attention from so called straight guys (yea right) and what is peeing me of a bit is the way some of them talk to you ,example the last so called straight guy that msged me when I harmlessly enquired if he was bi he said he had been with one of me and would like to try again ,like I am a product or something to test out ,is it me or is that incredibly rude and short sighted and more guys should be honest and stop being in denial you can't be bi when it suites,sorry for the moan it's not like me ,honest xx "

Well of course, anybody can be objectified sexually, but then for somebody to look at you solely as a novelty, there's no class in that.

No that's a horrid way to describe anyone.

I'm still not sure "straight" guys who enjoys tv/ts are actually straight

I mean if I go with a girl who's dressed in a hoody and trainers am I still straight (generalisation I know) but my point being is if you enjoy the same sex and the opposite sex are you not bi?

Larne

"I got a lot of attention from so called straight guys (yea right) and what is peeing me of a bit is the way some of them talk to you ,example the last so called straight guy that msged me when I harmlessly enquired if he was bi he said he had been with one of me and would like to try again ,like I am a product or something to test out ,is it me or is that incredibly rude and short sighted and more guys should be honest and stop being in denial you can't be bi when it suites,sorry for the moan it's not like me ,honest xx

Well of course, anybody can be objectified sexually, but then for somebody to look at you solely as a novelty, there's no class in that."

So true thanks Hon xx

By *my-blackTV/TS  over a year ago

Poole

Despite my profile stating that if you are listed as straight I would say that 2/3 of messages are straight guys.

I have given up replying to most of them as they are also usually 1 line messages along the lines of "u free now 4 a shag?"

As a polite person I did used to reply to most of them, often politely pointing out their "straightness" and the usual kind of reply is as has already been said, "i have shagged a TV before" as if its some kind of trophy.

Nah, for all my messages that have been ignored, I don't see the harm in not replying at all lol and I get offers from straight men too.

"No that's a horrid way to describe anyone.

"

They're not.

"No that's a horrid way to describe anyone.

They're not."

Haha I'm surprised 5000 "straight" men are not arguing that point right now. And believe me I've had this conversation many a time

I play with women but really only kissing and boobs. I don't class myself as bi sexual because it gives the wrong impression. I'm also not curious I know what I will and won't do. I'm waiting for a bi selfish button

By *ub_liminalTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Belfast

"straight " isn't some sort of exclusive pedigree.. A particular accreditation body can fail or pass others on..

I don't really care tbh, provided they're respectful, safe and reasonably intelligent..

The only way I care to see it is that you might be born with a gender but not a sexuality. There's what society expects and they can go fuck themselves if they don't like me making my own choices. Not harming anyone and not ashamed!

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I got a lot of attention from so called straight guys (yea right) and what is peeing me of a bit is the way some of them talk to you ,example the last so called straight guy that msged me when I harmlessly enquired if he was bi he said he had been with one of me and would like to try again ,like I am a product or something to test out ,is it me or is that incredibly rude and short sighted and more guys should be honest and stop being in denial you can't be bi when it suites,sorry for the moan it's not like me ,honest xx "

Don't worry, guys like that speak to women in the same way.

"I want to try an older woman"

Try? WTF? Yeah, I feel great being asked to be some kind of experiment or an item on a "to do" tick list.

Ok, tried a fat woman *tick*, tried an older woman *tick*, tried a TV *tick*, what's next...?

"Ok, tried a fat woman *tick*, tried an older woman *tick*, tried a TV *tick*, what's next...?"

The girl at the chippy?

Surely a straight man can have sex with a trans woman and remain straight?

Sorry what bit of it offended you, when he said he had been with one TV before?

I agree with you there is a number of 'straight' guys on the site who aren't straight but I think it is also important to bear in mind that some are struggling to come to terms with their sexuality and therefore are 'curious'. I think a lot of guys (and girls) do not like to be labelled and struggle to come to terms with the fact they might be bi or gay.

I don't condone any behaviour which makes you feel like a 'product'as that is just wrong.

"I got a lot of attention from so called straight guys (yea right) and what is peeing me of a bit is the way some of them talk to you ,example the last so called straight guy that msged me when I harmlessly enquired if he was bi he said he had been with one of me and would like to try again ,like I am a product or something to test out ,is it me or is that incredibly rude and short sighted and more guys should be honest and stop being in denial you can't be bi when it suites,sorry for the moan it's not like me ,honest xx

Try? WTF? Yeah, I feel great being asked to be some kind of experiment or an item on a "to do" tick list.

Ok, tried a fat woman *tick*, tried an older woman *tick*, tried a TV *tick*, what's next...?"

Is the issue with the wording or the intention though? I mean we don't know what we like until we try it?

One of the things I would to achieve this year is spending time with a lady older than me, since I find them more on my level mentally. I have slept with ladies older than me before but not had a scenario which lasts more then once. Is it wrong to want to achieve that?

I'm bi and it's amazing to see so many 'straight' guys who look at my profile. They must know that I'm bi as it says on my profile.

"I'm bi and it's amazing to see so many 'straight' guys who look at my profile. They must know that I'm bi as it says on my profile."

Not before they've looked at you..

By *irceWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

Not all TS have man bits and guys who do like transgender I hold with upmost respect, I mean most of us get crap from all others.

Wish this site would put post op in a different place, it's just not right.

Ok, tried a fat woman *tick*, tried an older woman *tick*, tried a TV *tick*, what's next...?

Is the issue with the wording or the intention though? I mean we don't know what we like until we try it?

One of the things I would to achieve this year is spending time with a lady older than me, since I find them more on my level mentally. I have slept with ladies older than me before but not had a scenario which lasts more then once. Is it wrong to want to achieve that?

"

You try things, not people.

Yes, it's about the wording, not the wanting to try things.

I am a person, not a thing. I am not something to be tried.

Belfast

It's like the Salem witch trials on here..

A disrespectful prick is a disrespectful prick.. Regardless of what sexual label they use. If someone behaves in a boorish, rude.. Entitled manner in a mail.. Block them.

By *arah_11TV/TS  over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

"Ok, tried a fat woman *tick*, tried an older woman *tick*, tried a TV *tick*, what's next...?

The girl at the chippy? "

To be fair, the girl at the chippy - phwoar!

"Ok, tried a fat woman *tick*, tried an older woman *tick*, tried a TV *tick*, what's next...?

The girl at the chippy? "

Nah, I've had her.

I am a person, not a thing. I am not something to be tried."

Understood. I can see the distinguishing line

Yeadon/Leeds

The girl at the chippy?

Nah, I've had her. "

Lucky you!

I am a person, not a thing. I am not something to be tried.

Understood. I can see the distinguishing line"

Pretty much wherever the "I want to try..." reads as "I want a (woman/man/older woman/TV/blonde/black woman/white man/mixed race couple/whatever) and any (woman/man/older woman/TV/blonde/black woman/white man/mixed race couple/whatever) will do", it pisses me off.

People are more than an age/skin colour/sex/gender/sexuality...

The girl at the chippy?

Nah, I've had her.

Lucky you! "

I've had better

does a tv need a licence?

Yeadon/Leeds

The girl at the chippy?

Nah, I've had her.

Lucky you!

I've had better "

I've clearly not had enough!

Belfast

The girl at the chippy?

Nah, I've had her.

Lucky you!

I've had better "

Self respect and the block button are a gals best friend on fab, they are what they are and will continue to be, it's futile wasting time and energy on those types of Incubuses.. Block, move on.. Leave them to languish in the silence that befits them. Lol. Xx.

Yeadon/Leeds

The girl at the chippy?

Nah, I've had her.

Lucky you!

I've had better

I've clearly not had enough! "

And if I got free chips, phwoar!

By *eeDee25Woman  over a year ago

crook

Define straight? Because a lot of so called "straight" men want to meet tvs and just cos they dress as a woman they have a cock underneath. Just as a women dressing as a male underneath she has a fanny.am a straight female and meet straight bi and tvs. Men.

again with the single guy bashing(straight ones in this case), I've had lots of ts/tv's trying to befriend me..in most cases even without a hello..

I just like pointing out to everyone that slates guys in general,that all groups on this site are capable of being 'annoying'.

Larne

"Define straight? Because a lot of so called "straight" men want to meet tvs and just cos they dress as a woman they have a cock underneath. Just as a women dressing as a male underneath she has a fanny.am a straight female and meet straight bi and tvs. Men."

But they are all oppersite sex , so not in theory bi so as you said your straight surly definition of bi or gay is same sex ,sex right ?

Larne

Or bi.obviously both lol

"again with the single guy bashing(straight ones in this case), I've had lots of ts/tv's trying to befriend me..in most cases even without a hello..

I just like pointing out to everyone that slates guys in general,that all groups on this site are capable of being 'annoying'."

The OP isn't bashing straight guys. It says "some" and clearly refers specifically to the ones that are rude and speak to him as an object.

Belfast

"again with the single guy bashing(straight ones in this case), I've had lots of ts/tv's trying to befriend me..in most cases even without a hello..

I just like pointing out to everyone that slates guys in general,that all groups on this site are capable of being 'annoying'."

Oh look.. It's the self appointed heterosexual everyman on his big white Stade .. Complete with glibe comments about flat screens and TV licences..

People experience what they experience, they are entitled to draw upon experience and comment on it if they so choose. whether it irks you or not .get over yourself. meh .

Larne

Surly the whole theme of the thread is having respect for ppl despite difference and try and be well mannered and not rude ,hey I'm not a prude and aware of what this site is but ,hey let's respect each other ,karma ppl karma ,kisses xxx

They not straight if they like cock. Even if it says straight on their profiles

Belfast

"Surly the whole theme of the thread is having respect for ppl despite difference and try and be well mannered and not rude ,hey I'm not a prude and aware of what this site is but ,hey let's respect each other ,karma ppl karma ,kisses xxx "

Some will take any opportunity to create division and air prejudices..

Sad really.

Ok, tried a fat woman *tick*, tried an older woman *tick*, tried a TV *tick*, what's next...?"

I try young men.

Young men can try me if they want to

By *azelxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

"Surely a straight man can have sex with a trans woman and remain straight?"

Yes I think so. In my experience most guys I met were straight but were curious to try something a little different. It is the feminine look that attracts them rather than the guy underneath.

Most bi guys prefer another guy rather than a tgirl and gays guys usually have zero interest in tgirls. It's the masculine look that turns them on.

But at the end of the day, does it really matter and who cares?

Well I am straight , yet I am happy to receive oral,from a convincing TV .

Does that make me rude and ignorant ?

I admit to being bi selfish , as I don't reciprocate in any way at all . But we have great fun and so do the TVs we meet .

Until there is a bi selfish button , I will keep the straight option . Not bothered in the slightest if people get pissed off by my choice .

"Well I am straight , yet I am happy to receive oral,from a convincing TV .

Does that make me rude and ignorant ?

I admit to being bi selfish , as I don't reciprocate in any way at all . But we have great fun and so do the TVs we meet .

Until there is a bi selfish button , I will keep the straight option . Not bothered in the slightest if people get pissed off by my choice .

"

It's less about being straight or describing yourself as straight. I think the OP is more bothered by the way some guys put things.

Would you say to a TV, "I've had my cock sucked by one of you and I'd like to try again"?

"One of you" like they're some sort of oddity or alien?

I can see why that would bother someone.

I'd guess the OP has only experienced this from "straight" men, which is why the OP refers to straight men.

I don't think it was an attack on all straight men, all straight men who'll play with TVs or all straight men who aren't actually straight. The OP does say "some" and does explain the problem is with their messages and what they say.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Oh My God OP!

What is your problem?

I thought every TV knew she was so bountifully beautiful that she could turn any straight man gay with a sultry glance...

Obviously you can.

Or of course it could be you are so convincing they all mistake you for a girly girl!

Either way just accept the compliment and stop being such a drama queen!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's a sign of ignorance rather than downright rudeness but the advantage of chatting to potential sexual partners before you decide to meet is that they can say stuff that enables you to think 'no chance' so they filter themselves out. Works a treat.

"Surely a straight man can have sex with a trans woman and remain straight?

Yes I think so. In my experience most guys I met were straight but were curious to try something a little different. It is the feminine look that attracts them rather than the guy underneath.

Most bi guys prefer another guy rather than a tgirl and gays guys usually have zero interest in tgirls. It's the masculine look that turns them on.

But at the end of the day, does it really matter and who cares?"

A lot tv/ts are looking for straight guys lol not interested in gay men or other tv/ts just straight men. Sexuality is a funny old thing. Bloody experience it all man were only here once

The girl at the chippy?

To be fair, the girl at the chippy - phwoar! "

It's easy enough to simply say no-thank you to anyone who's expectations don't match your own...

"does a tv need a licence? "

Please, not again. Every single thread about trans folk that comes up, attracts the same old jokes about televisions. They've all been done a dozen times over and they're not funny.

Don't join the ranks of the dimwits

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

I have had quite a few straight guys the are down right rude when asking me for a meet, then again I have had one or two mistake me for a real girl and block me when I correct them.

Sadly you will get a lot of messages from different types of single men, it gives a better understanding why single men get a bad name here.

» Add a new message to this topic