FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Embarrassing Moments

Embarrassing Moments

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok not one to take life to serious and have had my fair share of embarrassing moment however one sticks out considering it was only yesterday. I went in to a very small sunbed place very close quarters you can talk to the receptionist from your booth over the wall. Well I entered to see the most beautiful woman ever taken a back I smiled payed for my minuets. I tried the lie down for a change. Three minuets in I tried to change positions on the bed as my back was getting a bit sweaty, my back must have trapped air in its curves because when I moved it made the biggest fart noise EVER!! I literally heard the room go quiet. When I finished there was smirks on all faces I left red faced and not because of the bloody beds. Haha what's yours???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Ok I'm the only one to get embarrassed hmmm lots of cool people on fab today

This is just getting embarrassing now

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The same thing happens in steam rooms. It catches a few people by surprise.

"

The same thing happens in steam rooms. It catches a few people by surprise."

haha took on board

Can't see how that would be embarrassing ? Can't beat a good fart , real or not !

"Can't see how that would be embarrassing ? Can't beat a good fart , real or not !"
bro for real should of seen the girls face ha

I walked into a glass door when I first met my in-laws. Full on walked into it. I was stepping out to a balcony with a vew of the rocky mountains. The view was beautiful. So beautiful I didn't realize the glass door was shut.

Had a bruise the size of a golf ball on my head for a week.

-Courtney

"I walked into a glass door when I first met my in-laws. Full on walked into it. I was stepping out to a balcony with a vew of the rocky mountains. The view was beautiful. So beautiful I didn't realize the glass door was shut.

Haha ouch but id fail to not laugh if I seen that Courtney

-Courtney "

"I walked into a glass door when I first met my in-laws. Full on walked into it. I was stepping out to a balcony with a vew of the rocky mountains. The view was beautiful. So beautiful I didn't realize the glass door was shut.

-Courtney "

Everyone laughed. I think his parents thought I was seriously dense.

-Courtney

Everyone laughed. I think his parents thought I was seriously dense. "

Good job the glass was dense otherwise it would of been a lot worse

Haha thats brilliant op .

Courtney simular thing happened to me.

I was in the pub walking from the bar with a tray full of beers on my way to the beer garden when some one had shut the big clear doors ... yep you can guess what happened next....reet embarrasing a tell thi

-Courtney

Everyone laughed. I think his parents thought I was seriously dense.

Good job the glass was dense otherwise it would of been a lot worse "

A female friend of mine did similar. But while holding a large red wine. While wearing a white top...in front of a large group of people.

"Can't see how that would be embarrassing ? Can't beat a good fart , real or not ! bro for real should of seen the girls face ha"

Better out than in !

By *explorer69Man  over a year ago

Tring

About 7 years ago I was visiting a FB who was a serial gusher. As usual she had taken the necessary precautions to waterproof her matress and also had supply of towels to hand.

She was riding me hard and I could feel her gushing on me...once she starts she can't stop!

After a while and anorher huge orgasm from her I felt very warm. I put my hand on my thigh and noticed it covered in poo!

I politely informed her that there has been an "accident"...to which she blamed me first then quickly realised it was her! She had such a huge orgasm she'd lost total control. Shit happens!

Anyway, she was extremely embarrassed. I suggested she had a shower and I did the gentlemanly thing by stripping the bed before taking a shower myself.

We've never mentioned it since and I still see her.

We recently went for some outdoor fun next to a farm. The windows of the car were just starting to steam up when we heard the loud noise of a tractor engine right beside us. Half naked (bottom half in full view), Mr Holme jumped into the drivers seat whilst I sat in the back seat hot, bothered and slightly panicking. We flew off down a narrow country lane, only to be confronted by a few horses and riders coming directly towards us. We were well and truly stuck!! I have to applaud Mr Holmes' turning in the road manoeuvre because if we hadn't have got out of there quickly, there would have been some rather red faces!!!

So funny looking back but so embarrassing at the time.

"About 7 years ago I was visiting a FB who was a serial gusher. As usual she had taken the necessary precautions to waterproof her matress and also had supply of towels to hand.

She was riding me hard and I could feel her gushing on me...once she starts she can't stop!

After a while and anorher huge orgasm from her I felt very warm. I put my hand on my thigh and noticed it covered in poo!

I politely informed her that there has been an "accident"...to which she blamed me first then quickly realised it was her! She had such a huge orgasm she'd lost total control. Shit happens!

Anyway, she was extremely embarrassed. I suggested she had a shower and I did the gentlemanly thing by stripping the bed before taking a shower myself.

We've never mentioned it since and I still see her.

"

that's disgusting

"We recently went for some outdoor fun next to a farm. The windows of the car were just starting to steam up when we heard the loud noise of a tractor engine right beside us. Half naked (bottom half in full view), Mr Holme jumped into the drivers seat whilst I sat in the back seat hot, bothered and slightly panicking. We flew off down a narrow country lane, only to be confronted by a few horses and riders coming directly towards us. We were well and truly stuck!! I have to applaud Mr Holmes' turning in the road manoeuvre because if we hadn't have got out of there quickly, there would have been some rather red faces!!!

So funny looking back but so embarrassing at the time. "

haha that's better

"Ok not one to take life to serious and have had my fair share of embarrassing moment however one sticks out considering it was only yesterday. I went in to a very small sunbed place very close quarters you can talk to the receptionist from your booth over the wall. Well I entered to see the most beautiful woman ever taken a back I smiled payed for my minuets. I tried the lie down for a change. Three minuets in I tried to change positions on the bed as my back was getting a bit sweaty, my back must have trapped air in its curves because when I moved it made the biggest fart noise EVER!! I literally heard the room go quiet. When I finished there was smirks on all faces I left red faced and not because of the bloody beds. Haha what's yours???"

Bet it smelt of coconut!!

"Ok not one to take life to serious and have had my fair share of embarrassing moment however one sticks out considering it was only yesterday. I went in to a very small sunbed place very close quarters you can talk to the receptionist from your booth over the wall. Well I entered to see the most beautiful woman ever taken a back I smiled payed for my minuets. I tried the lie down for a change. Three minuets in I tried to change positions on the bed as my back was getting a bit sweaty, my back must have trapped air in its curves because when I moved it made the biggest fart noise EVER!! I literally heard the room go quiet. When I finished there was smirks on all faces I left red faced and not because of the bloody beds. Haha what's yours???

Bet it smelt of coconut!! "

haha yeah coco butter back farts haha

Many years ago I was attempting to park in the car park of a very popular local Inn. It was summer and the place was absolutely packed. The car park is in an oval in front of the pub, and is surrounded by tables so there were dozens of people there. Only one space was vacant, between two cars, and as I attempted to manoeuvre into the gap I accidentally bumped the car in front.

unfortunately the lady from said car had just returned from the bar with a tray full of drinks, which she had placed on the bonnet while she faffed around with her bag.

The impact of my car caused the drinks to topple over and cover the bonnet in assorted beverages, before crashing to the ground with a sound that will stay with me for the rest of my days.

Embarrassed doesn't even come close. I wanted to die

"Many years ago I was attempting to park in the car park of a very popular local Inn. It was summer and the place was absolutely packed. The car park is in an oval in front of the pub, and is surrounded by tables so there were dozens of people there. Only one space was vacant, between two cars, and as I attempted to manoeuvre into the gap I accidentally bumped the car in front.

unfortunately the lady from said car had just returned from the bar with a tray full of drinks, which she had placed on the bonnet while she faffed around with her bag.

The impact of my car caused the drinks to topple over and cover the bonnet in assorted beverages, before crashing to the ground with a sound that will stay with me for the rest of my days.

Embarrassed doesn't even come close. I wanted to die "

What did the woman do??

Pulled into the petrol station and I noticed what looked like a mate of mine walking to the cash machine.

A quick glance around the forecourt I clocked sight of a dark blue 206.

I then proceeded to walk up behind him,held my hand in the robber gun pose&whilst putting it to his back in my best spaghetti western Mexican accent I said "gimme all your money,you filthy eenglish piiig"

It wasn't my mate.

"Pulled into the petrol station and I noticed what looked like a mate of mine walking to the cash machine.

A quick glance around the forecourt I clocked sight of a dark blue 206.

I then proceeded to walk up behind him,held my hand in the robber gun pose&whilst putting it to his back in my best spaghetti western Mexican accent I said "gimme all your money,you filthy eenglish piiig"

It wasn't my mate."

hahaha that's great

"Many years ago I was attempting to park in the car park of a very popular local Inn. It was summer and the place was absolutely packed. The car park is in an oval in front of the pub, and is surrounded by tables so there were dozens of people there. Only one space was vacant, between two cars, and as I attempted to manoeuvre into the gap I accidentally bumped the car in front.

Embarrassed doesn't even come close. I wanted to die

What did the woman do??"

Well she wasn't happy but thankfully she didn't go mental. I didn't damage the car luckily, but when I offered to pay for the drinks she just said don't bother, through gritted teeth.

All the time I could feel everyone's eyes on me while thinking what a t**t.

The shame

» Add a new message to this topic