FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > lads putting each other down

lads putting each other down

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryhott1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cork

Nothing makes me sicker. Come on lads stop this school boy crap in the forums to appear to look superior in front of & in favour of women.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You know what makes me sick? People putting other people down.

-Courtney

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Whereas putting women down and suggesting hot women are crap shags is fine?

"Whereas putting women down and suggesting hot women are crap shags is fine?

"

I'm glad you saw the irony, too.

Drinking a gallon of salt water and sticking my fingers down my throat makes me sick.

"You know what makes me sick? People putting other people down.

-Courtney "

With Courtney on this ...have noticed not just men but women as well being bitchy towards others

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

oh dear OP, feeling a bit sicker than a sick thing now maybe?

I'm glad you saw the irony, too. "

I'm now waiting for the traditional bellow of the misogynist, "it was just a joke".

Cork

"

Don't forget getting wound up altogether too easily :D

"Drinking a gallon of salt water and sticking my fingers down my throat makes me sick. "

Just the fingers do it for me

I'm now waiting for the traditional bellow of the misogynist, "it was just a joke". "

Looks like you've just won the internet!

Cork

It's more the rubbish from other guys 'u won't get any meets on here with a post like that'. That's worse still & extremely cheap

"

Exactly what I was going to say.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

I'm now waiting for the traditional bellow of the misogynist, "it was just a joke". "

ironically one may assume that someone with a closed mind who also makes sweeping generalisations in this case about some women may also be a crap shag..?

"

Touché

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Is this a negative, but positive post that puts other chaps down, or a positively negative post that puts other chaps down?

"It's more the rubbish from other guys 'u won't get any meets on here with a post like that'. That's worse still & extremely cheap"

Yeah but you won't though look at the logic. You're pissing off hot people by saying they're all crap shags and anyone you do message will know that you class them as average or below average based on your opinions. Do you see? Hot people won't wanna know because you're insulting them and average people won't wanna know because nobody wants to be considered average.

"It's more the rubbish from other guys 'u won't get any meets on here with a post like that'. That's worse still & extremely cheap"

That's worse than you being insulting to others?

No, no I really don't think so.

As for getting wound up easily, it was you that started the thread.

"It's more the rubbish from other guys 'u won't get any meets on here with a post like that'. That's worse still & extremely cheap

Yeah but you won't though look at the logic. You're pissing off hot people by saying they're all crap shags and anyone you do message will know that you class them as average or below average based on your opinions. Do you see? Hot people won't wanna know because you're insulting them and average people won't wanna know because nobody wants to be considered average. "

On point there girl , your post lacked logic dude .

By *irty RascalMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"

Where does the op say this? Confused

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

-Courtney "

or "white knighting" themselves up........

oh but i am sooooooo different!!!!!!! slurpppppppppppp!!!!!!!

Ok. Just green arrowed the OP! Now I understand....!

-Courtney

With Courtney on this ...have noticed not just men but women as well being bitchy towards others "

"It's more the rubbish from other guys 'u won't get any meets on here with a post like that'. That's worse still & extremely cheap

Yeah but you won't though look at the logic. You're pissing off hot people by saying they're all crap shags and anyone you do message will know that you class them as average or below average based on your opinions. Do you see? Hot people won't wanna know because you're insulting them and average people won't wanna know because nobody wants to be considered average. "

He was hoping for a queue of hot women wanting to prove him wrong.

It was just a nastier version of "no woman has ever made me cum from oral".

By *irty RascalMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"Ok. Just green arrowed the OP! Now I understand....!

"

Ditto

Cork

-Courtney

oh but i am sooooooo different!!!!!!! slurpppppppppppp!!!!!!! "

EXACTLY...they are no different! No one buys that crap

Ditto "

I was just thinking bloody hell this is a harsh reaction! After the green arrow he deserves it!

-Courtney

oh but i am sooooooo different!!!!!!! slurpppppppppppp!!!!!!!

EXACTLY...they are no different! No one buys that crap"

I see that one went straight over your head.

-Courtney

oh but i am sooooooo different!!!!!!! slurpppppppppppp!!!!!!! "

You're always spot on.

6 days til New Hampshire!!!

-Courtney

"Is this a negative, but positive post that puts other chaps down, or a positively negative post that puts other chaps down? "

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

-Courtney

With Courtney on this ...have noticed not just men but women as well being bitchy towards others "

Totally agree. I've only been on the swinging scene for a short time but I've heard story's from one group slagging another and vice versa. I tend to just ignore people like this. Thankfully they are in my experience a minority xxxxx

"Nothing makes me sicker. Come on lads stop this school boy crap in the forums to appear to look superior in front of & in favour of women."

I have two mates that are single and when out they do this consrantly. Resulting in both going home without having pulled.

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

"Nothing makes me sicker. Come on lads stop this school boy crap in the forums to appear to look superior in front of & in favour of women."

Wow, this thread seemed to go a little off kilter quickly but I think I know what you were trying to get at OP! It's something guys do in everyday life as well, not just on Fab.

To men things are often a competition. As in real life some are just trying to be the alpha male. A good way to feel superior is to try and put other guys down where possible. Often with childish put downs or trying to be a bit of a smartarse at someone elses expense. Or bringing constant attention to their physical prowess. At times it's even verging on bullying. Some guys think this kind of behaviour helps their chances of winning over the ladies (which is what it's all about). Usually they just end up looking like dicks.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

General negativity, including putting others and yourself down, is disappointing.

Oooppps think this one can be classed as a fail and now OP is cursing the green arrow

"Oooppps think this one can be classed as a fail and now OP is cursing the green arrow "

I didn't need the green arrow. His hotness theory thread is current so I already knew about it.

Not having a green arrow wouldn't have saved him this time.

He should be cursing his own blinkered hypocrisy.

"Nothing makes me sicker. Come on lads stop this school boy crap in the forums to appear to look superior in front of & in favour of women.

Wow, this thread seemed to go a little off kilter quickly but I think I know what you were trying to get at OP! It's something guys do in everyday life as well, not just on Fab.

To men things are often a competition. As in real life some are just trying to be the alpha male. A good way to feel superior is to try and put other guys down where possible. Often with childish put downs or trying to be a bit of a smartarse at someone elses expense. Or bringing constant attention to their physical prowess. At times it's even verging on bullying. Some guys think this kind of behaviour helps their chances of winning over the ladies (which is what it's all about). Usually they just end up looking like dicks."

But you've apparently missed that the OP is actually putting other men down to make himself look better in his OP! He's doing exactly what he's bitching about.

Cork

"Nothing makes me sicker. Come on lads stop this school boy crap in the forums to appear to look superior in front of & in favour of women.

To men things are often a competition. As in real life some are just trying to be the alpha male. A good way to feel superior is to try and put other guys down where possible. Often with childish put downs or trying to be a bit of a smartarse at someone elses expense. Or bringing constant attention to their physical prowess. At times it's even verging on bullying. Some guys think this kind of behaviour helps their chances of winning over the ladies (which is what it's all about). Usually they just end up looking like dicks."

Thx 4 the solidarity bro.

And if these guys don't think women can easily see thru it their worse for it. Yes that's a complement to clever women and put down to immature guys.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Ditto

I was just thinking bloody hell this is a harsh reaction! After the green arrow he deserves it!"

The Green arrow of truth is always a good eye opener.

" Thx 4 the solidarity bro.

And if these guys don't think women can easily see thru it their worse for it. Yes that's a complement to clever women and put down to immature guys."

Yes, women tend to spot it very easily, as you've just observed.

Trying to suck up now isn't making you look any better.

Cork

"

But you've apparently missed that the OP is actually putting other men down to make himself look better in his OP! He's doing exactly what he's bitching about."

No just guy code, stand up for other lads.

To men things are often a competition. As in real life some are just trying to be the alpha male. A good way to feel superior is to try and put other guys down where possible. Often with childish put downs or trying to be a bit of a smartarse at someone elses expense. Or bringing constant attention to their physical prowess. At times it's even verging on bullying. Some guys think this kind of behaviour helps their chances of winning over the ladies (which is what it's all about). Usually they just end up looking like dicks.

And if these guys don't think women can easily see thru it their worse for it. Yes that's a complement to clever women and put down to immature guys."

Oh the irony

"

But you've apparently missed that the OP is actually putting other men down to make himself look better in his OP! He's doing exactly what he's bitching about.

No just guy code, stand up for other lads."

Oh the irony

I've not looked at the green arrow and I am taking this thread on its own face value.

You know what, the OP has a point!

There's SO much game playing on here it's unreal!

My theory on life and everything is quite simple.

Men are better at reading other men and the games they're playing. Women are better at reading women and the games they play.

Men tend to often (not always, but often) fall for the games women play and can't see through them. Women tend to often (not always, but often) fall for the games men play and can't see through one.

Not the obvious ones. The subtle ones.

So .. I think the OP may have a point! Irrespective if what he has or hasn't said elsewhere!

And if these guys don't think women can easily see thru it their worse for it. Yes that's a complement to clever women and put down to immature guys.

Oh the irony "

Ain't it just

I don't notice it that much just the occasional bitchy comment from Men and Women, But this place is relatively tame compared to a night club on a Saturday night,

this is very true!

"I've not looked at the green arrow and I am taking this thread on its own face value.

Men are better at reading other men and the games they're playing. Women are better at reading women and the games they play.

Men tend to often (not always, but often) fall for the games women play and can't see through them. Women tend to often (not always, but often) fall for the games men play and can't see through one.

So .. I think the OP may have a point! Irrespective if what he has or hasn't said elsewhere!

"

Women, and a lot of the men, haven't fallen for this one, but it seems you have, so I dispute your theory.

The women on here are far more savvy than you seem to realise.

I dont really see people putting each other down, does it happen the much?

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Omg! Spot on! Someone who writes better replies than me! Haha!

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I'm a great believer in folks posting what they wish..

I don't think you're giving the forum folk enough credit to make an intelligent and informed decision about the motives of the other posters... . If that post reflects them in a positive manner good for them, likewise if it results in a negative way that may be better than than someone not showing their true colours..

[Removed by poster at 03/02/16 12:16:40]

"I've not looked at the green arrow and I am taking this thread on its own face value.

Women, and a lot of the men, haven't fallen for this one, but it seems you have, so I dispute your theory.

The women on here are far more savvy than you seem to realise."

I'm talking generically not just about this thread. I know most women are very savvy! Some though must *want* to be taken for a ride if they're fully aware and knowingly still go along with it ... . Ditto men. This isn't a gender thing. Both men and women are either duped, or willingly and knowingly 'play along' with the games. If you believe it's the latter, so be it!

Why is this forum so adversarial?

Men are this, or women are that. We're all human and all unique. Generalised statements about one group or another do nobody any favours.

"Why is this forum so adversarial?

Men are this, or women are that. We're all human and all unique. Generalised statements about one group or another do nobody any favours."

Rotherham

But you've apparently missed that the OP is actually putting other men down to make himself look better in his OP! He's doing exactly what he's bitching about."

I know what you're saying but I honestly think the OP was just making an observation. He can't really help it can he if he just so happens to be a guy himself!

I know what you're saying but I honestly think the OP was just making an observation. He can't really help it can he if he just so happens to be a guy himself!"

He could help that he is a guy that thinks it's ok for him to put other people down though

Chester

Men are this, or women are that. We're all human and all unique. Generalised statements about one group or another do nobody any favours."

Hmmmm... I don't think the guy was being adversarial.

I think he was just trying to state a fact that men and women do both have different approaches/tactics. I can totally see where he is coming from.

Chester

I know what you're saying but I honestly think the OP was just making an observation. He can't really help it can he if he just so happens to be a guy himself!

He could help that he is a guy that thinks it's ok for him to put other people down though "

Well this is true ha!

"

No just guy code, stand up for other lads."

I dont generalise that much. Why would I stand up for someone being a dick (either sex)

I don't see it to often.

With that said, I am not shy of debating issues albeit I never make any personal comments.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

people can post what they like (within reason)...

cool.... people should also by called out for what they post (within reason)

i just think that badmouthing other guys is bad..... but badmouthing hot people is fine.....

speaking out of both sides of your mouth at the same time makes for an interesting read....

oooooh... look at me... uglies sticking up for the hotties!!!!!!

"Oooppps think this one can be classed as a fail and now OP is cursing the green arrow

I didn't need the green arrow. His hotness theory thread is current so I already knew about it.

Not having a green arrow wouldn't have saved him this time.

He should be cursing his own blinkered hypocrisy."

I hadn't read it I don't read lots of threads just pick on ones that I think might interesting

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"

Was this said on another thread or something?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I can take criticism - I see it as a failing on their part rather than mine.

Was this said on another thread or something?"

The OP has a current thread running on the subject on Swingers' Chat.

"

speaking out of both sides of your mouth at the same time makes for an interesting read....

"

Is it bad that I just tried to do this?

As kids are wont to say these days

#epicfail

Men are this, or women are that. We're all human and all unique. Generalised statements about one group or another do nobody any favours.

Hmmmm... I don't think the guy was being adversarial.

I think he was just trying to state a fact that men and women do both have different approaches/tactics. I can totally see where he is coming from."

I didn't quote anyone or aim my comment at anyone in particular. I made an observation.

Cork

Ur right it doesn't have to come this.

Also needs pointing out that the OP (not me specifically) deserves some poetic licence for getting the topic started. Doesn't mean I hold these opinions thru & thru.

Lads jumping in saying 'I wud never do that...blah blah blah' is significantly more pathetic than someone with enough balls to put an opinion out there

How about men stop putting men down, men stop putting women down, men stop putting TV/TS down, men stop putting couples down, women stop putting men down, women stop putting women down, women stop putting couples down, women stop putting TV/TS down, couples stop putting men down, couples stop putting women down, couples stop putting couples down, couples stop putting TV/TS down, TV/TS stop putting men down, TV/TS stop putting women down, TV/TS stop putting TV/TS down and TV/TS stop putting couples down.

And if I've missed one, nobody dare put me down

Also needs pointing out that the OP (not me specifically) deserves some poetic licence for getting the topic started. Doesn't mean I hold these opinions thru & thru.

Lads jumping in saying 'I wud never do that...blah blah blah' is significantly more pathetic than someone with enough balls to put an opinion out there"

Why can't people be nice to each other in general? Why, in this post, did you just have to call all guys who claim they don't do what's in your OP "pathetic?" I really don't get it.

We can all point out problems without being mean or insulting to one another. Perhaps sometimes it is more a matter of how we say things than what we say?

-Courtney

"I can take criticism - I see it as a failing on their part rather than mine. "

Criticism is fine..as long as it is valid and constructive.

It's when it gets personal, irrelevant and destructive thats the problem.

Good: I see your point, however have you thought about xyz?

Bad: you're a prick. Crawl into a hole and die..

But in reference to the opening post, I see this a lot too, and I've never seen any women be particularly impressed by it either.

Cork

"But in reference to the opening post, I see this a lot too, and I've never seen any women be particularly impressed by it either."

That's my point it's completely useless and ultimately self defeating for all men.

Lads jumping in saying 'I wud never do that...blah blah blah' is significantly more pathetic than someone with enough balls to put an opinion out there

Why can't people be nice to each other in general? Why, in this post, did you just have to call all guys who claim they don't do what's in your OP "pathetic?" I really don't get it.

We can all point out problems without being mean or insulting to one another. Perhaps sometimes it is more a matter of how we say things than what we say?

-Courtney "

Tact and Diplomacy are my middle names.

My parents had a weird sense of humour. .

Widnes

"I can take criticism - I see it as a failing on their part rather than mine. "

I too would be willing to take criticism if it were ever true but, as I'm just the perfect specimen of manhood, it never is.

Since we've already mentioned that most women can spot it a mile off, how can it be self-defeating for all men?

It won't work for the men that do it. It won't be a problem for the ones that don't.

That's usually given as advice... And is asked.....for so its not strictly classed as putting anyone down...

It's all about context

"I can take criticism - I see it as a failing on their part rather than mine.

I too would be willing to take criticism if it were ever true but, as I'm just the perfect specimen of manhood, it never is. "

In your opinion

By *sianmale89Man  over a year ago

Stockport

you know if I'm being honest and this isn't a shot at the OP, but I just think some people on the forums read/look waaaaay too much into small and petty things each other say then end up losing their rags and go all out angry over nothing and if you say or do one thing you're either labelled as one or the other. Can't win on here so fuck it be yourself and if others ain't too fond of you then so be it...

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Nothing makes me sicker. Come on lads stop this school boy crap in the forums to appear to look superior in front of & in favour of women. you know if I'm being honest and this isn't a shot at the OP, but I just think some people on the forums read/look waaaaay too much into small and petty things each other say then end up losing their rags and go all out angry over nothing and if you say or do one thing you're either labelled as one or the other. Can't win on here so fuck it be yourself and if others ain't too fond of you then so be it..."

Chester

"How about men stop putting men down, men stop putting women down, men stop putting TV/TS down, men stop putting couples down, women stop putting men down, women stop putting women down, women stop putting couples down, women stop putting TV/TS down, couples stop putting men down, couples stop putting women down, couples stop putting couples down, couples stop putting TV/TS down, TV/TS stop putting men down, TV/TS stop putting women down, TV/TS stop putting TV/TS down and TV/TS stop putting couples down.

And if I've missed one, nobody dare put me down "

How long did that take to type?

By *hoenixmanMan  over a year ago

Where men are men, and sheep are nervous...!

I've just finished my popcorn. Anyone got another bag...? I know I shouldn't but this is better than The Revenant....

"How about men stop putting men down, men stop putting women down, men stop putting TV/TS down, men stop putting couples down, women stop putting men down, women stop putting women down, women stop putting couples down, women stop putting TV/TS down, couples stop putting men down, couples stop putting women down, couples stop putting couples down, couples stop putting TV/TS down, TV/TS stop putting men down, TV/TS stop putting women down, TV/TS stop putting TV/TS down and TV/TS stop putting couples down.

How long did that take to type? "

Longer than it should have done, I ran out of fingers to check them off

Chester

How long did that take to type?

Longer than it should have done, I ran out of fingers to check them off "

Haha!

"Nothing makes me sicker. Come on lads stop this school boy crap in the forums to appear to look superior in front of & in favour of women. you know if I'm being honest and this isn't a shot at the OP, but I just think some people on the forums read/look waaaaay too much into small and petty things each other say then end up losing their rags and go all out angry over nothing and if you say or do one thing you're either labelled as one or the other. Can't win on here so fuck it be yourself and if others ain't too fond of you then so be it..."

My problem is politely declining a mans proposition then getting 6 or 7 messages simultaneously saying how ugly I am or when they're going to find me and rape me

Quite funny really haha

Cork

"My problem is politely declining a mans proposition then getting 6 or 7 messages simultaneously saying how ugly I am or when they're going to find me and rape me

Quite funny really haha"

Unsure where that's covered in guy code manual but prob against some natural bounds of morality (these dudes that threaten u)

Widnes

"I can take criticism - I see it as a failing on their part rather than mine.

I too would be willing to take criticism if it were ever true but, as I'm just the perfect specimen of manhood, it never is.

In your opinion "

It could be your's to one day. he he

Don't rise to the bait - some people in any walk of life , like winding other's up. Some people will tread on anyone to get what they want - that's life too.

Like someone else said - just be yourself and if you're an OK person generally - you'll do ok anyway.

It's a forum - not real life.

Sarah

Rotherham

-Courtney "

That's one of the things that always strikes me with this place. Why can't people just be nice to each other?! If anyone discovers the answer please let me know.

I get tired of everything turning into childish name calling and general nastiness. There's no need for it. Can't we just have a little fun and fair debate for a change without it all turning to shit all the time. Surely we're all here to have a good time.

They are just keyboards warriors turn into rocky when they are hiding behind a computer.

Same as the twats who think they are hard behind the wheel of a car. then shit themselves when you pull up next to them at the next set of lights.

But the worst of all are the grammer police i fuckin hate those twats

"My problem is politely declining a mans proposition then getting 6 or 7 messages simultaneously saying how ugly I am or when they're going to find me and rape me

Quite funny really haha

Unsure where that's covered in guy code manual but prob against some natural bounds of morality (these dudes that threaten u)"

It's not covered anywhere in the guy code. I think it's called throwing your toys out of the pram.

But haven't the majority of posters just done to the OP what he was posting about???.

Remember those are his opinions weather you agree or not like we all have our own opinions.

I think belittling others is what most do here anyway, I try and avoid it but you do get "those" who think their sarcastic witty comments will win them favouritism with the opposite sex, well if it works then great, personally it's an unattractive trait to have.

Sometimes it's not belittling or breaking the bro code , if your talking shite your going to get called on it regardless of your gender .

"They are just keyboards warriors turn into rocky when they are hiding behind a computer.

Same as the twats who think they are hard behind the wheel of a car. then shit themselves when you pull up next to them at the next set of lights.

But the worst of all are the grammer police i fuckin hate those twats"

*grammar

*fucking

Yep!

I've now been forced to come to the conclusion that I'm fugly!

Rather this than give up my (self appointed) title of world's best shag!!

"Sometimes it's not belittling or breaking the bro code , if your talking shite your going to get called on it regardless of your gender . "

"They are just keyboards warriors turn into rocky when they are hiding behind a computer.

But the worst of all are the grammer police i fuckin hate those twats"

Oooooh I'm a bad driver when people go up my arse. Worst driving experience was me driving down a national speed limit single lane dual so was doing 60mph, along this road there's a t junction coming from a housing estate, this dude sees me like actually makes eye contact with me then decides to pull out into the road anyway. Now me doing 60mph and him pulling out of a t junction then picking up speed I had to brake so hard which made my car skid, had my then 4 year old daughter in the car. I beeped and gestured at the guy, another guy in the back of the car turns round and gives me the two fingers, oh my god, was flashing him to pull over all the way along the road and then we get to my village and in my village is a cross roads with traffic lights that I know the combination off by heart and the time I have between red to green. See this car join the queue as the lights go to red and jump out my car (took the keys out the ignition) run over to this guys open window and start shouting at him, bird in the passenger seat starts chopsing I'm like O mate control your bird or I'll rip her out the car and jump on her fucking head. Guy in the back is yapping. I'm saying to the guy just apologise, you almost killed me and my child and now I've got bastard yazoo milk shake over the back of my seat and at that point I was trying to rip the door handle open. Honestly I would've nutted the dopey bastard, he said he was sorry anyway. That's all it would've taken was him to acknowledge it and put his hand up to say Ooops I'm a dick head sorry for almost making you and your child plough into the back of me. Honestly when I'm driving with her in the car I'm a mushroom cloud laying mother fucker!

Is it thursday all ready? lol.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Oooooh I'm a bad driver when people go up my arse. Worst driving experience was me driving down a national speed limit single lane dual so was doing 60mph, along this road there's a t junction coming from a housing estate, this dude sees me like actually makes eye contact with me then decides to pull out into the road anyway. Now me doing 60mph and him pulling out of a t junction then picking up speed I had to brake so hard which made my car skid, had my then 4 year old daughter in the car. I beeped and gestured at the guy, another guy in the back of the car turns round and gives me the two fingers, oh my god, was flashing him to pull over all the way along the road and then we get to my village and in my village is a cross roads with traffic lights that I know the combination off by heart and the time I have between red to green. See this car join the queue as the lights go to red and jump out my car (took the keys out the ignition) run over to this guys open window and start shouting at him, bird in the passenger seat starts chopsing I'm like O mate control your bird or I'll rip her out the car and jump on her fucking head. Guy in the back is yapping. I'm saying to the guy just apologise, you almost killed me and my child and now I've got bastard yazoo milk shake over the back of my seat and at that point I was trying to rip the door handle open. Honestly I would've nutted the dopey bastard, he said he was sorry anyway. That's all it would've taken was him to acknowledge it and put his hand up to say Ooops I'm a dick head sorry for almost making you and your child plough into the back of me. Honestly when I'm driving with her in the car I'm a mushroom cloud laying mother fucker! "

Remind me never to drive in Wales

Chester

Oooooh I'm a bad driver when people go up my arse. Worst driving experience was me driving down a national speed limit single lane dual so was doing 60mph, along this road there's a t junction coming from a housing estate, this dude sees me like actually makes eye contact with me then decides to pull out into the road anyway. Now me doing 60mph and him pulling out of a t junction then picking up speed I had to brake so hard which made my car skid, had my then 4 year old daughter in the car. I beeped and gestured at the guy, another guy in the back of the car turns round and gives me the two fingers, oh my god, was flashing him to pull over all the way along the road and then we get to my village and in my village is a cross roads with traffic lights that I know the combination off by heart and the time I have between red to green. See this car join the queue as the lights go to red and jump out my car (took the keys out the ignition) run over to this guys open window and start shouting at him, bird in the passenger seat starts chopsing I'm like O mate control your bird or I'll rip her out the car and jump on her fucking head. Guy in the back is yapping. I'm saying to the guy just apologise, you almost killed me and my child and now I've got bastard yazoo milk shake over the back of my seat and at that point I was trying to rip the door handle open. Honestly I would've nutted the dopey bastard, he said he was sorry anyway. That's all it would've taken was him to acknowledge it and put his hand up to say Ooops I'm a dick head sorry for almost making you and your child plough into the back of me. Honestly when I'm driving with her in the car I'm a mushroom cloud laying mother fucker! "

Wow Mrs sea witch...

You should calm down!

I also have a young daughter but there's no way I'd leave her in the car while I have a screaming match with someone.

I've had annoying things too but you should calm down. Being pugnacious like that isn't at all good and it won't help you.

I'm not sure either of you come out with much credit!

Bitches gonna be bitchin'

Hitchhikers gonna be hitch in'

Haven't seen this other thread people are referring to, but apparently new threads doesn't mean new slate.

"Bitches gonna be bitchin'

Haven't seen this other thread people are referring to, but apparently new threads doesn't mean new slate."

itches gonna be itching

Don't talk about itching on a site where sex is in abundance

"Don't talk about itching on a site where sex is in abundance "
hahaha deffo

If you're low down on the ladder,pulling people above you down below you won't make your position any higher.

Some Essex logic for you.

Cork

"Bitches gonna be bitchin'

Haven't seen this other thread people are referring to, but apparently new threads doesn't mean new slate."

Oh yes imagine the worst u can think of. Different interpretations of human behaviour, what I find amusing, etc. Prepare to be absolutely horrified

By *artytwoCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Oooooh I'm a bad driver when people go up my arse. Worst driving experience was me driving down a national speed limit single lane dual so was doing 60mph, along this road there's a t junction coming from a housing estate, this dude sees me like actually makes eye contact with me then decides to pull out into the road anyway. Now me doing 60mph and him pulling out of a t junction then picking up speed I had to brake so hard which made my car skid, had my then 4 year old daughter in the car. I beeped and gestured at the guy, another guy in the back of the car turns round and gives me the two fingers, oh my god, was flashing him to pull over all the way along the road and then we get to my village and in my village is a cross roads with traffic lights that I know the combination off by heart and the time I have between red to green. See this car join the queue as the lights go to red and jump out my car (took the keys out the ignition) run over to this guys open window and start shouting at him, bird in the passenger seat starts chopsing I'm like O mate control your bird or I'll rip her out the car and jump on her fucking head. Guy in the back is yapping. I'm saying to the guy just apologise, you almost killed me and my child and now I've got bastard yazoo milk shake over the back of my seat and at that point I was trying to rip the door handle open. Honestly I would've nutted the dopey bastard, he said he was sorry anyway. That's all it would've taken was him to acknowledge it and put his hand up to say Ooops I'm a dick head sorry for almost making you and your child plough into the back of me. Honestly when I'm driving with her in the car I'm a mushroom cloud laying mother fucker!

Wow Mrs sea witch...

You should calm down!

I also have a young daughter but there's no way I'd leave her in the car while I have a screaming match with someone.

I've had annoying things too but you should calm down. Being pugnacious like that isn't at all good and it won't help you.

"

We live in a dangerous and callous world. My advice is never get out of a car to confront (unless it's on fire) You walk/run over to that car

a)you become the aggressor and every twat has got a camera available

b) they shoot you in the face with that Makarov they sneaked into the country

c) if it gets really bad your vehicle is your only weapon and/or means of escape.

Just sayin'

"

Wow Mrs sea witch...

You should calm down!

"

I am calm, this was two years ago! Like I said I was in MY village (where I've lived for 32 years) when this happened and in broad daylight and I locked the car.

Chester

"

Wow Mrs sea witch...

You should calm down!

I am calm, this was two years ago! Like I said I was in MY village (where I've lived for 32 years) when this happened and in broad daylight and I locked the car. "

Ok, well I'll let you off then Mrs sea witch! Just this once though. Hahahaha!

But by doing what you did, you became the aggressor and by publically threatening to hurt that lady, you committed a public order offense!

As far as the police are concerned, negligently pulling out infront of someone (not resulting in an accident) is less serious than a public order offense!

Chester

And you wouldn't want two or three uniformed policemen knocking at your door would you?

*grammar

*fucking

"

That woz deliberate to smoke you out

*grammar

*fucking

That woz deliberate to smoke you out"

I feel done up like a kipper

By *ub_liminalTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Belfast

Men aren't socialised to be supportive or compassionate to one another.. Traditionally.

Prob why men are generally so inarticulate emotionally and male suicide are so high..

I'll comment though and say.. Delicious southern buns, hun.. Haha. Xx.

Widnes

*grammar

*fucking

"

Technically that's not grammar, just either bad spelling or deliberate mis spelling for affect (a sort of poetic license).

*grammar

*fucking

Technically that's not grammar, just either bad spelling or deliberate mis spelling for affect (a sort of poetic license)."

Pedantic much

By *rNo1Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

[Removed by poster at 04/02/16 08:04:54]

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Haven't seen the thread making this one hypocritical, but the op does have a point. I used to be sick a little in my mouth several times a day from the nauseating comments some men would make at the expense of other men.

Not once have I been impressed.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Haven't seen the thread making this one hypocritical, but the op does have a point. I used to be sick a little in my mouth several times a day from the nauseating comments some men would make at the expense of other men.

Not once have I been impressed."

I once saw it aptly described as dick swinging. Any younger, fairly fit man will cause an outbreak.

By *ormalguy71Man  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

"Haven't seen the thread making this one hypocritical, but the op does have a point. I used to be sick a little in my mouth several times a day from the nauseating comments some men would make at the expense of other men.

Not once have I been impressed.

I once saw it aptly described as dick swinging. Any younger, fairly fit man will cause an outbreak."

Always say that, or the my dick is bigger syndrome

Any form of putting someone down is horrible and I can not stand to see it, watch it. Even if one of the people is in the wrong there is a right and wrong way to make your point

» Add a new message to this topic