FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Things that really frustrate you..

Things that really frustrate you..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

People who park in parent & children car parking spaces and they are 70 odd with no sign of a child and one bag of shopping.

grrrrrrrr

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the same who park in disabled car parking places and you can clearly see they don't need a wheelchair

Famine and poverty...

perspective people,perspective

frustrated people

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"People who park in parent & children car parking spaces and they are 70 odd with no sign of a child and one bag of shopping.

grrrrrrrr"

Actually my parents often do this,my mum had a stroke 4 years ago and cannot get in or out of the car very easily.She needs the extra space to swing her legs round.

It's often worth considering that people might have a good reason for what they do.

Oh and before anyone asks,she doesnt have a blue badge because she told them she could walk 100 yards,forgetting to mention the severe pain it causes.

By *ickens CiderMan  over a year ago

taunton

"People who park in parent & children car parking spaces and they are 70 odd with no sign of a child and one bag of shopping.

grrrrrrrr"

Whats with "special" parking for "Kid Owners" all about anyway!!! Go on the old duffers I say!! I often use Parent parking myself out og protest!!! thes parking places annoy the fuck out of me I'm sorry to say...

Why should you have a "space" for that purpose anyway... you fit and healthy enough to have the sproggs in the first place!! So if you "need" a wider parking place... this space should be located at the far side of the carpark so the plump little kids lose some weight for starters by walking somewhere for a change... the lazy buggers! And if you can't control them walking across a carpark... "oh come here dear... mummy doesn't want you to get run over..." but the ignore you anyway!!! Let the games begin!!!

You choose to have kids the rest of the world didn't choose to have to put up with them though?! Parking is a first come first serve thing in my eyes...

Disable bays are fair enough... no problem there... I HATE PARENT & CHILD PARKING... get rid of it!!!!

grrrrrrrr

Actually my parents often do this,my mum had a stroke 4 years ago and cannot get in or out of the car very easily.She needs the extra space to swing her legs round.

It's often worth considering that people might have a good reason for what they do.

Oh and before anyone asks,she doesnt have a blue badge because she told them she could walk 100 yards,forgetting to mention the severe pain it causes."

that i wouldnt have an issue with at all, but perfectly able bodied people who just park there cos they cant be bothered to walk a few feet further

grrrrrrrr

Whats with "special" parking for "Kid Owners" all about anyway!!! Go on the old duffers I say!! I often use Parent parking myself out og protest!!! thes parking places annoy the fuck out of me I'm sorry to say...

Why should you have a "space" for that purpose anyway... you fit and healthy enough to have the sproggs in the first place!! So if you "need" a wider parking place... this space should be located at the far side of the carpark so the plump little kids lose some weight for starters by walking somewhere for a change... the lazy buggers! And if you can't control them walking across a carpark... "oh come here dear... mummy doesn't want you to get run over..." but the ignore you anyway!!! Let the games begin!!!

You choose to have kids the rest of the world didn't choose to have to put up with them though?! Parking is a first come first serve thing in my eyes...

Disable bays are fair enough... no problem there... I HATE PARENT & CHILD PARKING... get rid of it!!!! "

i bet you dont have children

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"the same who park in disabled car parking places and you can clearly see they don't need a wheelchair "

lmao, so every disabled person in the country now needs to use a wheel chair do they

"the same who park in disabled car parking places and you can clearly see they don't need a wheelchair

lmao, so every disabled person in the country now needs to use a wheel chair do they "

well the spaces are extra wide so they can get into one

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol I am with Dickens on this one although I might not have wrote it quite like that lol

We had a car when our kids were small...and the only room you need is enough for me to get into to put my child in the car seat, there was no need for more room as it was only the same room needed as me getting into the car by myself,

We then just kept hold of the children whilst walking across the carpark.

By *orestersCouple  over a year ago

The Forest

Parent and child parking pisses me off too, the normal spaces just aren't big enough for my 4x4 so I always use the p&c places. Makes me laugh when the parents get all uppity

"the same who park in disabled car parking places and you can clearly see they don't need a wheelchair

lmao, so every disabled person in the country now needs to use a wheel chair do they

Thats because SOME use wheelchairs not ALL.

well the spaces are extra wide so they can get into one "

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Unless a person has the correct badge then they shouldnt park in the spaces no.

Sorry but if your nan or whoever hasnt informed the relevant people of the dissability correctly then they shouldnt park in those bays.

My brother in law has lots of different types of athritus and is on strict regine of tablets to control it as without the tablets he would be in a wheelchair. I do know he uised to have the disabled badge as he is/was classed as disabled. Not sure if he still has the badge but not all people move as you would expect a disabled person to move. So probably hard to judge if they are disabled or not,.

By the way the parent and child bay are for pregnant ladies and believe generally for children up to the age of 7 I think it is. It is NOT to just keep an eye on the kids or for any other of the hilarious reasons dickens said.

A simple explanation of getting children into and out of cars.....take note for those that havent the foggiest or that just dont give a toss lol

You arrive at the shop. You park the car in your heavily pregnant state with massive rounded tummy. Undo seatbelt and have to open the door as wide as possible to attempt to get out(while trying to not pee yourself!.

option 2 is a young child in a carseat that is unable to unbelt themselves or walk to the store sefely. Parent has to open the door as widely as possible to pull out the child in the carseat and get them into a puschair.

All this isnt easy when the space is very tiny and cars parked alongside closely. Wether your getting in and out of a wheelchair or in and out of a pushcahir you still need the extra room.

Really obvious,really simple and all parent will have experienced this.

The people with no kids or that really dont give a general monkeys wont understand this or maybe just not want to lol.

My little one has started school now but although I am entitled to use the parent and child bays I cannot remember the last time I did as I dont need a pushchair anymore so leave those bays for those that are heavily preggie or have younger children.

All said tongue on cheek if anyone was wondering

grrrrrrrr

Disable bays are fair enough... no problem there... I HATE PARENT & CHILD PARKING... get rid of it!!!! "

My new hero!

Why mince your words!

Twats that pull up to the first pump and leave the one in front empty, then fuck about in the kiosk shop for ages then pay by cheque .

near kings lynn

What frustrate me is people with the I dont give a toss attitude, including those that park where they shouldnt off, those that will wind up people just caus they think its funny and those that dont look at themselves and wonder why things dont/didnt happen.

Also people that generalise all the time and say things like all married men... or when someone parks bad they will go on about women drives.

Never heard of the word some??

buying things in supermarkets, getting home, putting it away then when you finally get round to cooking/eating it that its out of date by around a week

oh and people at the checkout who are just about to pay then they decide they have forgotten something so have to go get it, after all their items have been scanned through.

my opinion is that after watching and seeing most parent and child car drivers trying to park i have to agree that they need seperate parking

would be better if they had there own car park with rubber barriers all round

By *edhotminxWoman  over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

Tourists that drive around moor really, really slowly because ooohh there's a horse, oh look a sheep, awww a cow ......... park up and gawp, don't just slow down to 3 mph to do so.

The 54 seater coaches that come out every Wednesday, come rain or shine, and drive over the moor - full of over 60s from Torquay! You don't see just one, we get a whole fleet of them from every coach company you can think of.

"Tourists that drive around moor really, really slowly because ooohh there's a horse, oh look a sheep, awww a cow ......... park up and gawp, don't just slow down to 3 mph to do so.

The 54 seater coaches that come out every Wednesday, come rain or shine, and drive over the moor - full of over 60s from Torquay! You don't see just one, we get a whole fleet of them from every coach company you can think of. "

dartmouth is the same, coach days are tuesdays and thursdays... i just wanna scream 'fuck off grockles' lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

We went there in a car last year.....is that allowed?

"We went there in a car last year.....is that allowed? "

dartmoor? or dartmouth?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Dartmouth

its a nice place, im fortunate to live here and car drivers are great

not everyone annoys me, just the people in flocks of about 60 who walk rediculously slow.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

It is a gorgeous place from what we saw, plus the tourists who were there at the same time were all spending lots of money by the looks of it, so I suppose the up side balances out with the down side.

its very annoying that the only practical shops in dartmouth are boots, marks n spencers and the co op. loads of shops close for the winter too

the title of this thread was 'things that really frustrate you'

Is supermarket parking the only thing apart from the odd shop and coach drivers?

I sometimes get frustrated when I'm cutting my toe-nails and one pings off somewhere and I cant find anywhere,

But I just know its just gonna turn-up sticking in the arse of someone I've brought home for a swift bonk and ruin the moment...... sheeeezzzz life can be cruel

My brother is a high ranking Police Officer in a mainly rural Constabulary.A while back his boss decided that he should go out to Villages and small towns with the safer neighbourhood teams and listen to their concerns. The idea was that the residents would decide which of their concerns would be the priority for the Police to deal with. They were told 'You tell us what the real problems are in this area and we will attempt to deal with them,whatever concerns you the most will be our priority'

so, He goes to one village hall and is told tales of d*unken yobs in the streets,criminal damage,a couple of burglaries,Theft and other concerns.

When it come to the residents telling the Police what they wanted dealt with as a priority guess what they picked?.

Double Parking In The High St

people eh!

"the same who park in disabled car parking places and you can clearly see they don't need a wheelchair "

But disabled parking isn't only for people who use wheelchairs.

There are people who have other disblities which aren't apparent but still gives them the right to use a disabled bay ..........

Oiu,,,I don't moan much.... but, a real one that gets me.......

Wheelie bins being left all over the pavements after they've been emptied by the council..... this causes a Frickin nightmare for the blind and partially sighted and people in wheelchairs or pushing prams etc who often have to risk stepping off the pavement and onto busy roads to pass these hap-hazard obstacle courses,,,,,

I can’t see any reason why in most cases the council refuse-persons cant replace the bin back within the borders of relevant property instead of leaving them scattered blocking public walkways…. Which to be fair is not done as a cost saving measure to help the public by allowing the workmen to finish the task quicker and therefore at cheaper cost for the tax payer……

Ok I'm in a happy place now I've got that off my chest...

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

boy racers who scream up behind u in a wee shitty motor with a big exhaust then have the gall to tailgate u jeez .... My answer is to slow down to 1 or 2 miles per hr under the speed limit therefore releasin me from my frustrations and giving it to them lol done it once and the young boy got too frustrated and decided to blast past unaware that the traffic cops were just around the next bend ohh what joy to see him flagged down for doin about 60-70 in a 30

Have i stumbled into the daily mail forum by mistake

south coast

ohh another 1......

Miserable barstewards that dont tip taxi drivers and wait for their 5p change

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

Drivers that will do 35-40mph in a 60 zone and then when it changes they will do 40-45mph. Plus the usual BMW or Merc tailing you on the outside lane of the motorway.

Also sunday drivers who do 20mph or less in a clear and open 30 zone? Re take your bloody test, you can fail for not keeping up with the speed of traffic when theres no issue.

Arrrghhh

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

people invading my personal space

"people invading my personal space "

at last...

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Are people only allowed to put certain ones then?

If so which ones as I am confused

Got none to add btw, will go think of some.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"people invading my personal space

at last... "

why do they do it? Its bloody rude and ignorant! grrrrrrrrrrrrr

"Are people only allowed to put certain ones then?

If so which ones as I am confused

Got none to add btw, will go think of some."

no not at all but by the same token are people not allowed to express surprise at what frustrates people?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

It is always the same isn't it on here, someone says something and the next person says " but isn't it allowed to have opinion etc"

In an ideal world people would just answer honestly as to what is really going on....but.....I doubt a miracle will happen anytime soon.

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Tesco - my local frustrates the hell out of me so I go to Sainsburys

i felt victimised and thourughly upset because someone challenged my opinion on parking..

i then went and sat in a corner and cried haha

bunch of bullies.. pmsl

Gloucester

I don;t like people parking in parent & child spaces - having to get 2 small ones out of car seats in spaces the size that they are nowadays from a galaxy is almost impossible (we need a big car - there are 6 of us) I don't give a damn where the spaces are -= they could be over the other side of the car park - I can walk & push them in a trolley - but I need the space to open the doors enough.

People parking in them with big kids/ no kids - grr! I once told David Baddiel off for doing so (about 12 years ago) - fair play to him, he moved his car!

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

"It is always the same isn't it on here, someone says something and the next person says " but isn't it allowed to have opinion etc"

In an ideal world people would just answer honestly as to what is really going on....but.....I doubt a miracle will happen anytime soon."

"like" (thumbs up thingy)

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"It is always the same isn't it on here, someone says something and the next person says " but isn't it allowed to have opinion etc"

In an ideal world people would just answer honestly as to what is really going on....but.....I doubt a miracle will happen anytime soon."

im lost, i only put up what frustrates me

People who can't be arsed to indicate at roundabouts and junctions.It's either ignorance,laziness,or stupidity.

Whatever it is,it drives me insane...

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

workmen who say they will be then dont turn up

south coast

"People who can't be arsed to indicate at roundabouts and junctions.It's either ignorance,laziness,or stupidity.

Whatever it is,it drives me insane... "

its none of the above

Its because using your indicators burns the bulb and indicator swich out

Forum Mod

O o O oo

In an ideal world people would just answer honestly as to what is really going on....but.....I doubt a miracle will happen anytime soon.im lost, i only put up what frustrates me "

My post wasn't in answer to yours, and I am at a loss as to why you think it might be.

By *berman5Man  over a year ago

aberystwyth

"I don;t like people parking in parent & child spaces - having to get 2 small ones out of car seats in spaces the size that they are nowadays from a galaxy is almost impossible (we need a big car - there are 6 of us) I don't give a damn where the spaces are -= they could be over the other side of the car park - I can walk & push them in a trolley - but I need the space to open the doors enough.

People parking in them with big kids/ no kids - grr! I once told David Baddiel off for doing so (about 12 years ago) - fair play to him, he moved his car! "

I vote to move them to the other side of the car park then - not against them in principle just why should they be as close - and sometimes closer to the door than the disabled spaces!!

hexham

grrrrrrrr

Oh and before anyone asks,she doesnt have a blue badge because she told them she could walk 100 yards,forgetting to mention the severe pain it causes.

that i wouldnt have an issue with at all, but perfectly able bodied people who just park there cos they cant be bothered to walk a few feet further "

fair comment,there are some lazy feckers about/

near kings lynn

"I don;t like people parking in parent & child spaces - having to get 2 small ones out of car seats in spaces the size that they are nowadays from a galaxy is almost impossible (we need a big car - there are 6 of us) I don't give a damn where the spaces are -= they could be over the other side of the car park - I can walk & push them in a trolley - but I need the space to open the doors enough.

People parking in them with big kids/ no kids - grr! I once told David Baddiel off for doing so (about 12 years ago) - fair play to him, he moved his car!

I vote to move them to the other side of the car park then - not against them in principle just why should they be as close - and sometimes closer to the door than the disabled spaces!! "

They are normally that close as the disabled spaces to make it easier to get everyone in the store safely. You try pushing a double pushchair with 2 children and myself and their bags etc into tesco. 1 will fall over,1 will drop their favourite teddy into the puddle,1 will throw up..... do you get it now.

The average driver that doesnt have the kids with them doesnt need to worry about this but for those of us with children or work with them we know how it happens.

O and sods law it will rain and your mobile goes at the same time. I would sometimes have to get 5 of us into the shop and 4 of those have been under 9(well under) and kiddies dont all do what you expect them to.

grrrrrrrr

I bet you don’t drive!

1/ Parents with kids need more space! Why? Well so they don’t park next to me and dint my car getting kids in and out of the car.

2/ Why close to the store? God help us! If kids get out of the car and run to the store out of parents care I do NOT want them running past my car or in front of it.

3/ Parents with kids are more bothered with the kids than making sure the trolley isn’t hit your car as they leave the store.

4/ Car parks these days aren’t safe places. Some many cars in and out. Why not keep the people at most risk ie the old and those with minors at the front and out of harm.

Its not rocket science why we have parent parking just common sense for us who don’t have cars.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

When people without kids park in parent and child spaces they are doing you a favour.... you need to walk further to help shift the pregnancy weight.

"When people without kids park in parent and child spaces they are doing you a favour.... you need to walk further to help shift the pregnancy weight."

Lmao maybe all the fat people should have to park at the back of the car park. It would give them all some exercise.

Just because they not in a wheel chair doesnt mean they are not disabled there are so many disabilities prob more than those that need a wheel chair out there

"When people without kids park in parent and child spaces they are doing you a favour.... you need to walk further to help shift the pregnancy weight.

Lmao maybe all the fat people should have to park at the back of the car park. It would give them all some exercise. "

No...we need the disabled places for two reasons:

1 - we need to open the car door as wide as possible.

2 - we buy more food.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"its very annoying that the only practical shops in dartmouth are boots, marks n spencers and the co op. loads of shops close for the winter too

"

Maybe you should open a shop yourself... and then you will quickly find out that in a place like Dartmouth you can only make a living with a shop that appeals to visitors to the area....practical shops are ok, but in a place like Dartmouth if you open a practical shop you may as well sit on the kerb and burn your money.

Same goes with Totnes, which is where I am opening a new shop in April...you open in these places to pander to the holiday home owners and day visitors.

grrrrrrrr"

Parent and child spaces are a marketing technique, a service provided as an added bonus.

Old age is not.

"When people without kids park in parent and child spaces they are doing you a favour.... you need to walk further to help shift the pregnancy weight.

Lmao maybe all the fat people should have to park at the back of the car park. It would give them all some exercise.

2 - we buy more food."

Yes you need disabled spots for people who are genuinely disabled. The fat people though can get an appetite up walking from the back of the car park. The supermarkets are missing out on a sales hook here.

Torquay

And regarding Parent and Child places...

When I had my sons there was no such thing as Parent and Child parking, probably because we saw having a child as a pleasure and not as a problem.

If mothers can't manage to walk across a car park with a child then maybe they should go for home delivery instead as it's clearly hard work for them.

Im going to change the subject and vote my mother as frustrating. Why oh why can she not tell someone where she is going instead of just walking off. Anyway i spied her today trotting off so i just sat and waited outside while she had to walk all the way round asda and dunhelm looking for me. They should have special reigns for mothers

2 - we buy more food.

Yes you need disabled spots for people who are genuinely disabled. The fat people though can get an appetite up walking from the back of the car park. The supermarkets are missing out on a sales hook here. "

Ya recon lol

All it would take is one mobile burger van half way down the carpark and tesco would see their sales cut in half.

wish i never started this stupid post. damm shame i cant delete it

Gloucester

"When people without kids park in parent and child spaces they are doing you a favour.... you need to walk further to help shift the pregnancy weight."

the most weight i put on whilst pg was 10lb with no 1, 6lb with pg no 2 and lost weight with 3 & 4...

"wish i never started this stupid post. damm shame i cant delete it "

Lol why? some comments are so funny

"wish i never started this stupid post. damm shame i cant delete it "

nowt as queer as folk is there and def some queer ones in here chin up let them have the post and now i will get slated cos everyone is allowed their own opinion just a pity some ppl dont engage brain before sharint theirs with us xx

"wish i never started this stupid post. damm shame i cant delete it

nowt as queer as folk is there and def some queer ones in here chin up let them have the post and now i will get slated cos everyone is allowed their own opinion just a pity some ppl dont engage brain before sharint theirs with us xx"

sharing

I get fraustrated when people call me by my last name because it sounds like a Christian name.

Especially when they don't know me so wouldn't normally presume to call me by my first name anyway.

Oh and also being discriminated against by supermarkets for not being a "breeder", and being forced to park further away, even though I have a child-replacement in the form of a dog lol

Torquay

nowt as queer as folk is there and def some queer ones in here chin up let them have the post and now i will get slated cos everyone is allowed their own opinion just a pity some ppl dont engage brain before sharint theirs with us xx"

If you want to pick and choose what opinions people can have on a subject then it ceases to be discussion....it becomes a dictatorship.

ha ha love it x

nowt as queer as folk is there and def some queer ones in here chin up let them have the post and now i will get slated cos everyone is allowed their own opinion just a pity some ppl dont engage brain before sharint theirs with us xx

Yep totally agree with you but why do some ppl have to take the piss out of others for some ppl being over weight is a huge disability and there are many many reasons for being over weight that do not include having gone to burger van too many times !!

If you want to pick and choose what opinions people can have on a subject then it ceases to be discussion....it becomes a dictatorship."

when you send a nice message and it does not get read, just deleted as soon as it is recieved

By *ickens CiderMan  over a year ago

taunton

I took my mum to Tesco in the bad weather for supply's so didn't feel it was a problem pulling into the nice wide Parent and Child parking space right outside the door...

My mum said "you can't park here!"

I said "why not?! Your my parent and I'm your child... "

I might be 42 but I'm still her little boy hey... PMSL

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I get frustrated when i lose things, and i always seem to lose at least one thing a day, then the next day i find what i was looking for the day before whilst im looking for the thing i have lost that day

Being on my own, am my own worst enemy

the scan tills at Morrisons

People who block my drive

people who stand in queues chatting to the assistant as they have all day

People with no manners

People who dont read profiles

Losing my motivation

"I took my mum to Tesco in the bad weather for supply's so didn't feel it was a problem pulling into the nice wide Parent and Child parking space right outside the door...

I might be 42 but I'm still her little boy hey... PMSL "

I like it, i shall park there quite happily now when i shop with my son aged .

Not sure he will appreciate it though

" Yep totally agree with you but why do some ppl have to take the piss out of others for some ppl being over weight is a huge disability and there are many many reasons for being over weight that do not include having gone to burger van too many times !!

"

Really? Well ya learn something new every day.

Anyway, I assume I am allowed to take the piss out of myself though?

Regards

polo - Fat Fucker

"I took my mum to Tesco in the bad weather for supply's so didn't feel it was a problem pulling into the nice wide Parent and Child parking space right outside the door...

I might be 42 but I'm still her little boy hey... PMSL "

I started borrowing my brother's kids... but at 19 and 23 they feckin' hate sitting in the front of the trolley.

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

" Yep totally agree with you but why do some ppl have to take the piss out of others for some ppl being over weight is a huge disability and there are many many reasons for being over weight that do not include having gone to burger van too many times !!

u can take the piss out of whatever u like.. u aint bad at it..

what pisses me off if whinging tossers..

Really? Well ya learn something new every day.

Anyway, I assume I am allowed to take the piss out of myself though?

Regards

polo - Fat Fucker

"

the most weight i put on whilst pg was 10lb with no 1, 6lb with pg no 2 and lost weight with 3 & 4... "

I love this totally random answer

motor mouths, cripes your brain has gears, use them.

"Famine and poverty...

perspective people,perspective "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That I live sooo far from Cutensassy!

People parking in them with big kids/ no kids - grr! I once told David Baddiel off for doing so (about 12 years ago) - fair play to him, he moved his car! "

It always amazes me that people get annoyed if you ask them to move.. I have a blue badge for one of my children, but rarely park there because I still have a young child.. Anyone that moans about parent and child spaces hasnt tried to get a baby out of a car seat in the spaces that carparks use now.

If there are no spaces I park at the back, and take two... simply because my daughter struggles to climb in and out and I have to open the door fully.

However, what annoys me more, is the people that drive around carparks like its their own personal race track and then dont stop at zebra crossings.

In most places now they will give tickets if you report the car for parking in the wrong space.

Katie.x

txt talk in email messages

"txt talk in email messages "

getz on my titz 2 :D

ooops lol

Pickled eggs...... really grip my shit!!!

not being able to find the end of the selotape and being in a rush

also putting things into a 'safe place' and never ever remembering where the 'safe place' is

going to the supermarket to buy one thing.. spending £40 getting home and finding that ive forgotten to buy the one thing i went for! lol

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

grrrrrrrr

I wonder if you'd say that if one of the 'sproggs' flung the door open in a normal space and hit your car with it.

grrrrrrrr

My partner has the very same views as you hun and is often heard complaining. So on Sunday in a pub having lunch he made a good point. He said why dont they have a family section so we dont have to put up with the little horrors. Gives us heartburn listening to them

hexham

Threads that get closed just as i was getting started!

"

My partner has the very same views as you hun and is often heard complaining. So on Sunday in a pub having lunch he made a good point. He said why dont they have a family section so we dont have to put up with the little horrors. Gives us heartburn listening to them"

We were all children once :D

and a lot of pubs are advertised as 'family friendly'. Speaking as a parent to a young child im not going to say sorry for my little one making noise, however i do understand and respect people who come out for a meal and dont have them. I try to keep her quiet and happy, but cant always be possible.

Beeston

"Threads that get closed just as i was getting started! "

I was there too

hexham

"Threads that get closed just as i was getting started!

I was there too "

Where shall we play now?

I was there too "

o0o0o which one? i went to read one on Katie Price last night and i clicked on it and it had vanished Thought i was blocked from it or something,, confused me a little haha (doesnt take much admitidley)

I was there too "

was just getting intresting

Beeston

I was there too

Where shall we play now? "

I could roll some carpet out in the back of the warehouse if you like.... oh, you meant on-line

"

I could roll some carpet out in the back of the warehouse if you like.... oh, you meant on-line "

oh.. now your offer sounds good..

Katie.x

hexham

"

I could roll some carpet out in the back of the warehouse if you like.... oh, you meant on-line

Katie.x"

i like the wharehouse idea too

Beeston

"

Katie.x

i like the wharehouse idea too "

I'll put the kettle on...

"

i like the wharehouse idea too "

Great minds.. actually a nice workshop, and lots of places to be tied too does make my little mind wander

Katie.x

"

I'll put the kettle on... "

is that for tea/cofee or melting wax??

Beeston

"

I'll put the kettle on...

is that for tea/cofee or melting wax?? "

I'm not sure I've got any wax, would PVA glue do instead?

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"i like the wharehouse idea too "

hell, just read that as whorehouse!!!

Beeston

"i like the wharehouse idea too

hell, just read that as whorehouse!!! "

I love my job!!!

hell, just read that as whorehouse!!! "

OMG i just laughed out loud,, brilliant!

Invictus the PIMP and his biatches... in his fantasies perhaps lol

By *oDownEasyMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"In most places now they will give tickets if you report the car for parking in the wrong space. "

For most supermarket car parks these tickets are not worth the paper they are printed on-they can be safely ignored as the ticketers have no right to enforce the money, just a series of hollow threats.

Now the scumnags who clamp cars, there's a whole new area of frustration!

Beeston

Invictus the PIMP and his biatches... in his fantasies perhaps lol"

I'm only doing it if I can have tiger skin seat covers and pink furry dice in my pimp car and a psychedelia suit, fedora and a cane with a gold knob on the end.

...and pink socks.

I'm only doing it if I can have tiger skin seat covers and pink furry dice in my pimp car and a psychedelia suit, fedora and a cane with a gold knob on the end.

...and pink socks."

oh no.. I just imagined that.. thats terrible.. I am now laughing and it hurts.. ( having flu and laughing not good)

Katie.x

...and pink socks.

oh no.. I just imagined that.. thats terrible.. I am now laughing and it hurts.. ( having flu and laughing not good)

ive got visions of _muma and katie in latex on all fours wearing harnesses being 'walked' whilst the snoop dogg and 50 cent song P*I*M*P is playing in the background... haha

sorry ladys xxx

Katie.x"

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

...and pink socks.

ive got visions of _muma and katie in latex on all fours wearing harnesses being 'walked' whilst the snoop dogg and 50 cent song P*I*M*P is playing in the background... haha

sorry ladys xxx

Katie.x"

oh you are so dead, pmsl xx

Beeston

...and pink socks.

sorry ladys xxx

Katie.x

oh you are so dead, pmsl xx"

...oh dear, that was going to be my outfit for the social at the weekend...is there a problem do you think?

"

...oh dear, that was going to be my outfit for the social at the weekend...is there a problem do you think? "

Oh I dare you.. lol... I will be better by then I hope.. haha

Katie. x

Beeston

"

...oh dear, that was going to be my outfit for the social at the weekend...is there a problem do you think?

Katie. x"

If only I still had my dear old fadora *sigh*

"

Katie. x"

Ive just given myself stitch from laughing so much haha.. it hurts

Beeston

"

Katie. x

Ive just given myself stitch from laughing so much haha.. it hurts "

Oooops! We broke her. xx

"

Oooops! We broke her. xx"

Ooooopppsss I have a habit of breaking things.. Ask Master lol :D

Katie. x

» Add a new message to this topic