FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > prostate

prostate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

most common cancer in men , ok so heres a question to the women on here that think a man having a pic of his cock on his profile as shameful etc , what do yas think about the guy thats took a pic of himself to try and educate other men about prostate cancer and stopping some from being as ignorant to the probelm as they maybe are ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What guy?

"What guy?"

its just been on the news jeff someone

Prostate is right up the bum though isn't it? Did he take a spread cheeks close up bum hole picture? I like those pictures anyway, if guys want to start taking more of these pictures, for educational reasons, that's only a good thing?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

OP never seen a thread where a woman has used the phrase 'shameful' in relation to a guy having cock pictures, when a male's profile is of only cock pictures then clearly there are some with the view that 'one is enough'..

as for the prostate issue, anything that may be a prompt for some guys to get checked out is ok..

"Prostate is right up the bum though isn't it? Did he take a spread cheeks close up bum hole picture? I like those pictures anyway, if guys want to start taking more of these pictures, for educational reasons, that's only a good thing?"

a man checks himself in the groin for signs of prostate cancer

"Prostate is right up the bum though isn't it? Did he take a spread cheeks close up bum hole picture? I like those pictures anyway, if guys want to start taking more of these pictures, for educational reasons, that's only a good thing?

a man checks himself in the groin for signs of prostate cancer "

No, you don't check your 'groin' for prostate cancer. If you think you might have prostate cancer you go to your GP and they will give you a rectal exam as well as blood and urine tests.

By *ub_liminalTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Belfast

"Prostate is right up the bum though isn't it? Did he take a spread cheeks close up bum hole picture? I like those pictures anyway, if guys want to start taking more of these pictures, for educational reasons, that's only a good thing?

That's testicular..

Prostate exams are internal, if a male member wants to post educational testicular check pics.. Why not.. ..

No, it's a finger up the bum to check your prostate

By *inkycatWoman  over a year ago

High Wycombe

"Prostate is right up the bum though isn't it? Did he take a spread cheeks close up bum hole picture? I like those pictures anyway, if guys want to start taking more of these pictures, for educational reasons, that's only a good thing?"

Think the OP means the guy who took a pic showing his colostomy bag, scars and so on. His post on FB details all his chemo, ops etc but was posted to encourage men to push their doctors if they have certain symptoms and aren't taken seriously. That can only be a good thing - but it's like comparing apples and pears: that's nothing like a million cock pics on a profile or in your inbox. Though that's just my opinion.... Cat

No, you don't check your 'groin' for prostate cancer. If you think you might have prostate cancer you go to your GP and they will give you a rectal exam as well as blood and urine tests."

right am not being funny with you but plz get ya facts right before jumping onto things , an early warning sign of prostate cancer is pain or discomfort in the lower abdoman or groin area

http://prostatecanceruk.org/prostate-information/other-prostate-problems/prostatitis/prostatitis-signs-and-symptoms

i aint a medical doctor or a nurse but i do know what i read and what i hear , am i wrong in thinking that discomfort in the grion area can be an early warning sign or not ?

in Lancashire

no you dont..

if you have an increased frequency of going to pee during the night, a change in your flow rate when peeing and other symptoms then see your GP..

look online and the NHS will assist in whether there may be an issue..

"http://prostatecanceruk.org/prostate-information/other-prostate-problems/prostatitis/prostatitis-signs-and-symptoms

i aint a medical doctor or a nurse but i do know what i read and what i hear , am i wrong in thinking that discomfort in the grion area can be an early warning sign or not ?"

Having discomfort in your groin is not the same as checking your groin.

When women check their breasts or men check their testicles they're looking for lumps, or areas of their body that feel different to how they usually do.

discomfort in the testicals and abdoman or grion area are warnbing signs , i know that a doctor would stick his finger up ya arse , how many blokes out there are gonna stick there own finger up there own arse

"discomfort in the testicals and abdoman or grion area are warnbing signs , i know that a doctor would stick his finger up ya arse , how many blokes out there are gonna stick there own finger up there own arse"

All my partners regularly play with their own bums.

Are you afraid it might feel good?

"http://prostatecanceruk.org/prostate-information/other-prostate-problems/prostatitis/prostatitis-signs-and-symptoms

i aint a medical doctor or a nurse but i do know what i read and what i hear , am i wrong in thinking that discomfort in the grion area can be an early warning sign or not ?

When women check their breasts or men check their testicles they're looking for lumps, or areas of their body that feel different to how they usually do."

and sometimes a bloke has to touch his grion to feel that discomfort

anyway give over trying to prove me wrong on everything , ya wont win

No, you don't check your 'groin' for prostate cancer. If you think you might have prostate cancer you go to your GP and they will give you a rectal exam as well as blood and urine tests.

right am not being funny with you but plz get ya facts right before jumping onto things , an early warning sign of prostate cancer is pain or discomfort in the lower abdoman or groin area "

also the stream of urine can be affected due to a swollen prostate gland and certain problems with micturition too x

in Lancashire

"discomfort in the testicals and abdoman or grion area are warnbing signs , i know that a doctor would stick his finger up ya arse , how many blokes out there are gonna stick there own finger up there own arse"

discomfort may also be an indicator of a strain or appendix..

if you are worried see your GP or phone 111..

When women check their breasts or men check their testicles they're looking for lumps, or areas of their body that feel different to how they usually do.

and sometimes a bloke has to touch his grion to feel that discomfort

anyway give over trying to prove me wrong on everything , ya wont win "

I'm not 'trying to prove you wrong', I'm just pointing out that you are incorrect. Checking yourself and feeling discomfort are two different things. If someone waits until they can feel a lump or something because they think they're checking for lumps, then that could be fatal for them.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Posting a cock pic to save people from prostate cancer still seems an odd thing to do

Cock pics on here are nor shameful. They are boring, dull, over done, unnecessary and largely pointless.

Wouldn't a man prefer a woman who judges him on himself and not some little photo of his cock?

Grantham

For the record Prostate Cancer can be found with blood tests initially.

If the results show abnormal only then does the bum fingering start.

"Posting a cock pic to save people from prostate cancer still seems an odd thing to do

Cock pics on here are nor shameful. They are boring, dull, over done, unnecessary and largely pointless.

Wouldn't a man prefer a woman who judges him on himself and not some little photo of his cock?"

i guess that all depends on there intentions ?

No, you don't check your 'groin' for prostate cancer. If you think you might have prostate cancer you go to your GP and they will give you a rectal exam as well as blood and urine tests."

at no point in this post did i say that the doc aint gonna stick his finger up yr arse and niether did i say that a man checking his own grion was the only way , but ok if it gives certain folk some sort of boost thinking ooooh his wrong best get meself some attention hahahahaha

signs and symptoms

http://prostatecanceruk.org/prostate-information/other-prostate-problems/prostatitis/prostatitis-signs-and-symptoms

meanwhile back at the ranch,,,,,,,,,,

Anyone who is claiming a cock photo is to get men to be more aware of prostate cancer is talking bullshit. I think you've taken something completely out of context. And most women don't give a shit about cock photos on profiles anyway.

Anyhow, I'm just off to take a picture of my ear, to raise awareness about ovarian cancer.

Grantham

"Anyone who is claiming a cock photo is to get men to be more aware of prostate cancer is talking bullshit. I think you've taken something completely out of context. And most women don't give a shit about cock photos on profiles anyway.

Anyhow, I'm just off to take a picture of my ear, to raise awareness about ovarian cancer. "

"Anyone who is claiming a cock photo is to get men to be more aware of prostate cancer is talking bullshit. I think you've taken something completely out of context. And most women don't give a shit about cock photos on profiles anyway.

Anyhow, I'm just off to take a picture of my ear, to raise awareness about ovarian cancer. "

if it helps why not

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I've got a cock photo... I posted it hoping it might generate interest in my profile..

I've had a doctor put his finger up my derrier and prod this very afternoon....

one was my choice ..

The other wasn't..

The man you're talking about didn't show his cock, did he?

If a doctor suspects prostate cancer he will arrange bloods but the very first thing he or she will do is a rectal exam..won't wait for the blood results to come back before examining the prostate

I'm pretty sure he's just showing what has happened to his body as a result of late detection. He hasn't shown himself being examined (he's in his pants, showing his catheter and colostomy bags).

There's a distinct lack of cock.

"The man you're talking about didn't show his cock, did he?"

Yes his full cock was out as far as I could see

"The man you're talking about didn't show his cock, did he?

Yes his full cock was out as far as I could see "

Lol liar.

Lol liar. "

So if that wernt his cock then what was it ?

Lol liar.

So if that wernt his cock then what was it ? "

He is wearing underwear. You can see his torso and legs, and the colostomy bag and catheter too. Maybe get your eyes checked.

(Also, it was initially posted on Facebook where full nudity isn't allowed).

Lol liar.

He is wearing underwear. You can see his torso and legs, and the colostomy bag and catheter too. Maybe get your eyes checked.

(Also, it was initially posted on Facebook where full nudity isn't allowed). "

Looked like he had grey joggers on in pic to me lol , I seen the colostomy and what in my opinion looked like his dick

Lol liar.

(Also, it was initially posted on Facebook where full nudity isn't allowed).

Looked like he had grey joggers on in pic to me lol , I seen the colostomy and what in my opinion looked like his dick "

I think you may have confused the colostomy for a penis.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3426118/Man-44-shares-candid-selfie-showing-catheter-colostomy-bag-raise-awareness-prostate-cancer.html

I stand corrected , looked like it was his cock out

As someone who's had the nightmare of being checked for prostate cancer I would hope that guys who have to use the pee a lot have a check ?

If you notice your going all the time get checked out ?

The reason for me was I have a big prostrate so it makes me want a wee all the time lol

Something so simple could be a tell tail sign and it's an easy check !!

With a finger from someone who knows what they are feeling for !

Hope that there aren't any worries it gets a bit worse after that lol

» Add a new message to this topic