FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Privileges.

Privileges.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Couple of questions, aimed at singles and couples. Just wanted to see other peoples opinions.

Are there some things you reserve as privileges only for relationships? Like BJs during your period and things like this (i know kissing is a popular one for some couples).

How do you feel when randoms ask for the things you reserve only for special people?

I do reserve some, not sure why but i feel uncomfortable being asked for these privileges by strangers or users. Maybe it's because i don't enjoy them as much and they don't really benefit me that much but i'm willing to compromise when that benefits me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I won't do anyone up the bottle other than Mrs P

Anal. No ones asked so not been an issue

touching feet...I only do it for 1 person..and its entirely non sexual(for me anyway, dunno about her)

I FUCKING HATE FEET! and FEET fetishing..

There isn't anything I hold as special, no. Everything is special with Marc just because it's with him.

However, I have yet to do some things with anyone besides Marc. But it's mostly just because I have to trust someone in order to feel comfortable enough to do them.

-Courtney

For me it's a matter of comfort and how I feel at the time

It's not about certain people having privileges that others don't,if I'm enjoying something I'm not going to stop because it's something I only do with someone else

"There isn't anything I hold as special, no. Everything is special with Marc just because it's with him.

However, I have yet to do some things with anyone besides Marc. But it's mostly just because I have to trust someone in order to feel comfortable enough to do them.

-Courtney "

do them? or do the things with them

"touching feet...I only do it for 1 person..and its entirely non sexual(for me anyway, dunno about her)

I FUCKING HATE FEET! and FEET fetishing.."

Couldn't have put it better myself.

That's sad about the feet...but thanks for answering anyway.

Anal was one privilege i only ever gave one person, it isn't even that bad i just don't like the idea of prolapsing or anything like that.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Anal I'm not just going to allow some random guy shove his sausage up my shitter

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

If i didnt want to do sonething id put it on my profile. Intamcy rather than sex acts i dont do with others. I cant imagine anyone else would lay there and want to stroke my eye brows till i fell asleep

"Anal I'm not just going to allow some random guy shove his sausage up my shitter "

Salami ?

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Anal I'm not just going to allow some random guy shove his sausage up my shitter

Salami ? "

Nah a savaloy

"If i didnt want to do sonething id put it on my profile. Intamcy rather than sex acts i dont do with others. I cant imagine anyone else would lay there and want to stroke my eye brows till i fell asleep"

Do you let everyone rub your belly ?

[Removed by poster at 01/02/16 23:04:22]

"Anal I'm not just going to allow some random guy shove his sausage up my shitter

Salami ? "

Sweetcorn?

"There isn't anything I hold as special, no. Everything is special with Marc just because it's with him.

-Courtney

do them? or do the things with them "

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"If i didnt want to do sonething id put it on my profile. Intamcy rather than sex acts i dont do with others. I cant imagine anyone else would lay there and want to stroke my eye brows till i fell asleep

Do you let everyone rub your belly ? "

of cause im a cat tart

"For me it's a matter of comfort and how I feel at the time

It's not about certain people having privileges that others don't,if I'm enjoying something I'm not going to stop because it's something I only do with someone else"

*Oops spelling mistake* Felixity you have the best name on Fabs. It literally made me laugh out loud.

Salami ?

Sweetcorn? "

Aw no, stop that please...

Has to be anal! Only 1 guy has ever had my arse that I've not been in a relationship with. Quite a memorable night as I had just broke my ankle too ha ha clumsy me!! Two slip ups in a week

"Has to be anal! Only 1 guy has ever had my arse that I've not been in a relationship with. Quite a memorable night as I had just broke my ankle too ha ha clumsy me!! Two slip ups in a week"

Lol slip ups.

i suppose the spooning and sleeping over together is just for us

Anal, sleeping /staying the night and Cuddles/spooning

-Courtney "

hey chipperoo are we talking foot fucking

Anal & rimming 100% and obviously any sleep overs we only share our bed with each other.....overnight

I don't often stay the night with someone. I prefer to go home to my own bed.

"I don't often stay the night with someone. I prefer to go home to my own bed. "

I like morning sex too...

so I'm out

as a single, I like the spooning,sharing beds and as mentioned..the last round of sex before the end of the meet.

Won't do

Anal

Rimming (giving or receiving)

Breath play

Bareback

But then again I won't do Rimming (receiving) at all under any circumstances what so ever nah ugh just no, I do like a kiss to get things started though

"Won't do

Anal

Rimming (giving or receiving)

Breath play

Bareback

But then again I won't do Rimming (receiving) at all under any circumstances what so ever nah ugh just no, I do like a kiss to get things started though"

Oh yes and no bareback for me

What is breath play?

To be honest there isn't really anything we save , or hold precious enough for each other now .

There used to be , but now if it feels right , anything goes on a meet .

It doesn't always feel right though .....

It all blends into one debauch

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Nothing special really so I just go with the flow. Saying that, I'd never do period sex. With anyone.

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

"touching feet...I only do it for 1 person..and its entirely non sexual(for me anyway, dunno about her)

I FUCKING HATE FEET! and FEET fetishing.."

That's weird... I have a serious problem with people touching my feet...

Even people I trust or who are special, I struggle to let them touch my feet!

That's weird... I have a serious problem with people touching my feet...i

Even people I trust or who are special, I struggle to let them touch my feet!"

yes same here ,nothing sexual about feet

London

Even people I trust or who are special, I struggle to let them touch my feet! yes same here ,nothing sexual about feet "

It's not that I don't find feet sexual, I just freeze up when people touch mine...

As for anything else.... I do everything.... Some of it so wrong and I love to amplify the badness.

But getting weird can only be done with those you have trust and friendship with, so I guess all the people I go with are special to me.

Even people I trust or who are special, I struggle to let them touch my feet! yes same here ,nothing sexual about feet

It's not that I don't find feet sexual, I just freeze up when people touch mine...

As for anything else.... I do everything.... Some of it so wrong and I love to amplify the badness.

But getting weird can only be done with those you have trust and friendship with, so I guess all the people I go with are special to me."

Another vote for the feet. Touch my feet and you are likely to get kicked....i really struggle to contain myself if I'm in bed with someone and their feet even accidentally touch mine. It makes me cringe

Bondage - that's between us, as I don't fancy being found by the hotel staff in a hotel room tied to the bed posts! I only trust B to do it.

Sarah

Even people I trust or who are special, I struggle to let them touch my feet! yes same here ,nothing sexual about feet

But getting weird can only be done with those you have trust and friendship with, so I guess all the people I go with are special to me.

Another vote for the feet. Touch my feet and you are likely to get kicked....i really struggle to contain myself if I'm in bed with someone and their feet even accidentally touch mine. It makes me cringe "

I meant to add that only my husband gets to touch my feet...or rather i allow him to warm them up because i often have cold feet because i don't like socks or slippers.....i think i may have an issue

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Another vote for the feet. Touch my feet and you are likely to get kicked....i really struggle to contain myself if I'm in bed with someone and their feet even accidentally touch mine. It makes me cringe

I meant to add that only my husband gets to touch my feet...or rather i allow him to warm them up because i often have cold feet because i don't like socks or slippers.....i think i may have an issue "

*Mental note* If/when the time comes under no circumstances attempt to suck Scarlet's toes..

London

"Bondage - that's between us, as I don't fancy being found by the hotel staff in a hotel room tied to the bed posts! I only trust B to do it.

Sarah

"

I'm not keen on how that's put, if you have good judgement you will never find yourself in that position.

I totally understand where your coming from though, but of cause somethings you will never be able to do without letting others in...

London

Another vote for the feet. Touch my feet and you are likely to get kicked....i really struggle to contain myself if I'm in bed with someone and their feet even accidentally touch mine. It makes me cringe "

Ugh! Yeah that freaks me out too, when they touch my feet with their feet...

"Bondage - that's between us, as I don't fancy being found by the hotel staff in a hotel room tied to the bed posts! I only trust B to do it.

Sarah

I'm not keen on how that's put, if you have good judgement you will never find yourself in that position.

I totally understand where your coming from though, but of cause somethings you will never be able to do without letting others in..."

I'd never do bondage with someone just met - I probably worded it badly!

I meant to add that only my husband gets to touch my feet...or rather i allow him to warm them up because i often have cold feet because i don't like socks or slippers.....i think i may have an issue

*Mental note* If/when the time comes under no circumstances attempt to suck Scarlet's toes.."

Not unless a kick in the jaw turns you on....

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

*Mental note* If/when the time comes under no circumstances attempt to suck Scarlet's toes..

Not unless a kick in the jaw turns you on.... "

It does nae

I'd do literally anything for my partner, whether it grosses me out or not. I don't think he'd expect it of me though and knows what I am comfortable with.

"I don't often stay the night with someone. I prefer to go home to my own bed.

I like morning sex too...

so I'm out

as a single, I like the spooning,sharing beds and as mentioned..the last round of sex before the end of the meet."

This xx

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

I really see what the woman is up to and go from there. I am not meeting anyone new atm but my meets are usually just plain rude really. Women rarely show any reserve either as singles or in couples.

Bareback and sleeping over and cuddles are reserved for partners not fabbers

» Add a new message to this topic