FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cock pic ettiqutee

Cock pic ettiqutee

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think with this being a swinging site, with the purpose of sex, a cock pic should be part of a profile. However there are ways of doing this. What are your tips for fellow fabbers to adhere to? Mine is refrain from the extreme close up, or sky remote...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

ettiquette

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

My etiquette is NOT to show one because I can attract the opposite sex without having to. It's always bi men who want to see my cock anyway.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think with this being a swinging site, with the purpose of sex, a cock pic should be part of a profile. However there are ways of doing this. What are your tips for fellow fabbers to adhere to? Mine is refrain from the extreme close up, or sky remote..."

There is no etiquette. You show want you want to show and think will attract others.

"I think with this being a swinging site, with the purpose of sex, a cock pic should be part of a profile. However there are ways of doing this. What are your tips for fellow fabbers to adhere to? Mine is refrain from the extreme close up, or sky remote..."

I've got them but friends only.

Chest and bum on public.

don't send a cock pic unless its asked for, we all know what a cock looks like yes its a swingers site but a little mystery is good,you don't go into a pub/club and slap your cock on the table and say oi look at this everyone do you?my genitals get seen only by the people i play with

One on the flop, 3 erect cock pics, one with a tape measure around the base, one side on picture, that's a guy standing and the cock hanging free but sort of side facing, one with the guys hand around the base.

"I think with this being a swinging site, with the purpose of sex, a cock pic should be part of a profile. However there are ways of doing this. What are your tips for fellow fabbers to adhere to? Mine is refrain from the extreme close up, or sky remote...

One on the flop, 3 erect cock pics, one with a tape measure around the base, one side on picture, that's a guy standing and the cock hanging free but sort of side facing, one with the guys hand around the base. "

On the flop Better photoshop mine

[Removed by poster at 01/02/16 21:20:22]

"I think with this being a swinging site, with the purpose of sex, a cock pic should be part of a profile. However there are ways of doing this. What are your tips for fellow fabbers to adhere to? Mine is refrain from the extreme close up, or sky remote...

One on the flop, 3 erect cock pics, one with a tape measure around the base, one side on picture, that's a guy standing and the cock hanging free but sort of side facing, one with the guys hand around the base. "

what I hate is first messages with pictures of all of the above attached! If its a first message then I want to know if the person is worth meeting, not how well his cock looks from 18 different angles

One on the flop, 3 erect cock pics, one with a tape measure around the base, one side on picture, that's a guy standing and the cock hanging free but sort of side facing, one with the guys hand around the base.

what I hate is first messages with pictures of all of the above attached! If its a first message then I want to know if the person is worth meeting, not how well his cock looks from 18 different angles "

For me to even consider meeting someone I need to know that their penis is the size I like so it's different things for different people.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

They're 10 a penny, tbh.

Unless it's particularly magnificent or deformed, you seen one you've seen 'em all.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

P won't meet without seeing a face, body and cock pic...One of each is enough though. We wouldn't expect anyone to meet us without seeing our pics first either.

I'm always unsure wither to add a dick pic or not. Some women like it and some don't so it's hit n' miss really.

Cock pics on my profile get less interest than any other pic.

"Cock pics on my profile get less interest than any other pic. "

Of course that's quite possibly an indication of my cock, not cock pics in general

"I'm always unsure wither to add a dick pic or not. Some women like it and some don't so it's hit n' miss really. "
lol lol if it's so hit and miss then don't you think you shouldn't send a cock pic unless it's asked for, then you can't go wrong or is it just the female of the species that only has a brain ?

I'm not a fan of cock pics, extreme close ups and loads in particular but OP, your first pic where you have your body on show also is nice. Zooming in on one particular thing is pointless, the whole package is more important.

"don't send a cock pic unless its asked for, we all know what a cock looks like yes its a swingers site but a little mystery is good,you don't go into a pub/club and slap your cock on the table and say oi look at this everyone do you?my genitals get seen only by the people i play with "

Agreed. It is all about the mystery and allure

Cock or no cock that is the question ,its a sex site ,so naked cocks pussies breasts and bum holes should be acceptable but still I and others find them off putting why ,because sexy is sometimes what's beneath ,sexy is the person ,the imagination ,the surprise

"Cock or no cock that is the question ,its a sex site ,so naked cocks pussies breasts and bum holes should be acceptable but still I and others find them off putting why ,because sexy is sometimes what's beneath ,sexy is the person ,the imagination ,the surprise "
i don't find a cock pic taken from 20 angles the least bit sexy,or close up pussy shots that look like road kill,it's not a classy look more like a crass look

Came across someone recently who has over 80 cocktail shots on his profile. Does a cock shot do anything for me? No. Leave something to the imagination and chase. Much more rewarding - for me anyway

I love my auto correct. It's so polite......

Cock. Not cocktail

"I love my auto correct. It's so polite......

Cock. Not cocktail "

I was going to say, not sure there were that many different cocktails

"Came across someone recently who has over 80 cocktail shots on his profile. Does a cock shot do anything for me? No. Leave something to the imagination and chase. Much more rewarding - for me anyway "
exactly

Cock. Not cocktail "

well some do look like those little cocktail sausages anyway

Cock. Not cocktail well some do look like those little cocktail sausages anyway "

meow!!!!!!

"Cock or no cock that is the question ,its a sex site ,so naked cocks pussies breasts and bum holes should be acceptable but still I and others find them off putting why ,because sexy is sometimes what's beneath ,sexy is the person ,the imagination ,the surprise i don't find a cock pic taken from 20 angles the least bit sexy,or close up pussy shots that look like road kill,it's not a classy look more like a crass look "
you quoted me and I just said that ,I'm agreeing with you and classy is not a label to be applied to anything to do with sex

"Cock or no cock that is the question ,its a sex site ,so naked cocks pussies breasts and bum holes should be acceptable but still I and others find them off putting why ,because sexy is sometimes what's beneath ,sexy is the person ,the imagination ,the surprise i don't find a cock pic taken from 20 angles the least bit sexy,or close up pussy shots that look like road kill,it's not a classy look more like a crass look you quoted me and I just said that ,I'm agreeing with you and classy is not a label to be applied to anything to do with sex "
i think it does as you won't see any pussy shots of me,that's private only to be indulged with people i play with not plastered across the internet so that is not classy

I wouldn't send random men on the internet pictures of my labia, so I'm not sure why men send random women on the internet pictures of their penis.

If you want to put a nude shot up - go ahead. But there isn't any prescribed etiquette.

on the flop ? I do have an on the flop pic . Someone asked me for a pic of an on the flop type ?

"Cock or no cock that is the question ,its a sex site ,so naked cocks pussies breasts and bum holes should be acceptable but still I and others find them off putting why ,because sexy is sometimes what's beneath ,sexy is the person ,the imagination ,the surprise i don't find a cock pic taken from 20 angles the least bit sexy,or close up pussy shots that look like road kill,it's not a classy look more like a crass look you quoted me and I just said that ,I'm agreeing with you and classy is not a label to be applied to anything to do with sex i think it does as you won't see any pussy shots of me,that's private only to be indulged with people i play with not plastered across the internet so that is not classy "

Looking on the internet for sex with strangers is classy?

"Cock or no cock that is the question ,its a sex site ,so naked cocks pussies breasts and bum holes should be acceptable but still I and others find them off putting why ,because sexy is sometimes what's beneath ,sexy is the person ,the imagination ,the surprise i don't find a cock pic taken from 20 angles the least bit sexy,or close up pussy shots that look like road kill,it's not a classy look more like a crass look you quoted me and I just said that ,I'm agreeing with you and classy is not a label to be applied to anything to do with sex i think it does as you won't see any pussy shots of me,that's private only to be indulged with people i play with not plastered across the internet so that is not classy

Looking on the internet for sex with strangers is classy?"

you can speak for yourself luv and yes i'm very classy

is this the begining of a cat fight ?

"Cock or no cock that is the question ,its a sex site ,so naked cocks pussies breasts and bum holes should be acceptable but still I and others find them off putting why ,because sexy is sometimes what's beneath ,sexy is the person ,the imagination ,the surprise i don't find a cock pic taken from 20 angles the least bit sexy,or close up pussy shots that look like road kill,it's not a classy look more like a crass look you quoted me and I just said that ,I'm agreeing with you and classy is not a label to be applied to anything to do with sex i think it does as you won't see any pussy shots of me,that's private only to be indulged with people i play with not plastered across the internet so that is not classy

Looking on the internet for sex with strangers is classy? you can speak for yourself luv and yes i'm very classy "

Thanks. But it was just a question.

Looking on the internet for sex with strangers is classy? you can speak for yourself luv and yes i'm very classy "

and yes it can be classy if one wants it that way,i'm not some hoe and my profile would never be like that and ive never met a man who sends me cock pics as i think respect and decorum still prevails for me swingers site or not

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Looking on the internet for sex with strangers is classy?"

Sure, if it's classy sex with classy strangers

Personally, I'm fucking classy

"Looking on the internet for sex with strangers is classy?

Sure, if it's classy sex with classy strangers "

Only classy people may apply.

"Looking on the internet for sex with strangers is classy?

Sure, if it's classy sex with classy strangers

Only classy people may apply."

I should add that to my profile

Looking on the internet for sex with strangers is classy? you can speak for yourself luv and yes i'm very classy and yes it can be classy if one wants it that way,i'm not some hoe and my profile would never be like that and ive never met a man who sends me cock pics as i think respect and decorum still prevails for me swingers site or not "

What if you only want guys with big dicks though?

im gonna put a flop on pic on fuk it

By *hoenixmanMan  over a year ago

Where men are men, and sheep are nervous...!

Every male has a cock. They come (no pun int.) in a variety of shapes and sizes. But, no matter what, they all have the same function. What satisfies one person in a cock, does not satisfy another. In short, as someone once said to me early in my swinging days... "there's no such thing as better or worse in fucking - there's ONLY different..."

If someone seriously needs to see a pic of mine in order to meet me, then THEY aren't worth meeting.... Swinging meets are about far more than just 'how big is it?' (although I do state my vital stats on my profile as it seems to come up - again, no pun int. - early on in conversation) so I'm all out of cock pics...

"im gonna put a flop on pic on fuk it "

Hoping someone will offer to give it the kiss of life?

Looking on the internet for sex with strangers is classy? you can speak for yourself luv and yes i'm very classy and yes it can be classy if one wants it that way,i'm not some hoe and my profile would never be like that and ive never met a man who sends me cock pics as i think respect and decorum still prevails for me swingers site or not

What if you only want guys with big dicks though? "

i can see your point but for me the face is the deal breaker not ones appendage,so i'm lucky that the size of his penis is not so important to me

"im gonna put a flop on pic on fuk it

Hoping someone will offer to give it the kiss of life? "

hahaha hahahaha

i dont mind to see a cock pic - in private though - and not several in the same pose - no need for a measure just nice to see what youre getting - same with ladybits -

"Every male has a cock. They come (no pun int.) in a variety of shapes and sizes. But, no matter what, they all have the same function. What satisfies one person in a cock, does not satisfy another. In short, as someone once said to me early in my swinging days... "there's no such thing as better or worse in fucking - there's ONLY different..."

If someone seriously needs to see a pic of mine in order to meet me, then THEY aren't worth meeting.... Swinging meets are about far more than just 'how big is it?' (although I do state my vital stats on my profile as it seems to come up - again, no pun int. - early on in conversation) so I'm all out of cock pics... "

I am sorry, I have to disagree with this. I think a cock pic is part and parcell of this site. A girl might only gain pleasure from a specific size. However, some might find too big painful. I am not debating if a cock pic is needed, but more how it is shown. Too many on here are close ups, crude, and damn strange. I think there is a more erotic way of showing your cock on here.

For me just one willy picture , some.people like them some dont so I have gone for a gentle mix lol

"Every male has a cock. They come (no pun int.) in a variety of shapes and sizes. But, no matter what, they all have the same function. What satisfies one person in a cock, does not satisfy another. In short, as someone once said to me early in my swinging days... "there's no such thing as better or worse in fucking - there's ONLY different..."

If someone seriously needs to see a pic of mine in order to meet me, then THEY aren't worth meeting.... Swinging meets are about far more than just 'how big is it?' (although I do state my vital stats on my profile as it seems to come up - again, no pun int. - early on in conversation) so I'm all out of cock pics...

I am sorry, I have to disagree with this. I think a cock pic is part and parcell of this site. A girl might only gain pleasure from a specific size. However, some might find too big painful. I am not debating if a cock pic is needed, but more how it is shown. Too many on here are close ups, crude, and damn strange. I think there is a more erotic way of showing your cock on here."

there is no erotic way to show a cock it is what it is but a nude shot done with the right lighting yes possibly but not an all out sausage fest

We ask people not to send a pic of their cock. They still do it!!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

It's frustrating when I'm intrigued by someone and ask for a face pic only to be told that they "can't put face pics on a site like this because of their job" but get ten different aspects of cock mostly with a toilet pan or the waistband of some dodgy pants in the background

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

I prefer to only have my cock on view in 'action shots', rather than 'stand alone'...and I only have clear shots of it in my private gallery...just personal preference..

I just put mine on my profile anyway. if people want to look at it they can if they don't they won't..i never send it in a message though...always face pics in a message

By *hoenixmanMan  over a year ago

Where men are men, and sheep are nervous...!

"I am sorry, I have to disagree with this. I think a cock pic is part and parcel of this site. A girl might only gain pleasure from a specific size. However, some might find too big painful. I am not debating if a cock pic is needed, but more how it is shown. Too many on here are close ups, crude, and damn strange. "

I know what you're getting at, but if that were the case across the board then it might/would be a requirement that all males on here have to have a cock pick incorporating a tape measure clearly showing it's sizes and proportion. without a scaleable reference in a pic, What looks big/long on one guy could, in fact, not be. And vice versa.

"I think there is a more erotic way of showing your cock on here. There is no erotic way to show a cock it is what it is. But a nude shot done with the right lighting yes possibly, but not an all out sausage fest "

A lot of women prefer the more erotic/seductive type of pic rather than a 'clinical' one - quite see that. Depends what floats your boat...

Someone has just sent me a pic of a small cock(tail sausage) with a bow around it and peanut butter on the top.....

If only it had been Nutella

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

Less is more ( not a full on shot of said cock , unless with a bit of humour attached )

Leave something to the imagination surely ?!

By *urvy38hWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Exactly. I totally agree and it puts me off a man seeing their cxxx on their profile. Men sometimes send them me their naked cxxx when I have asked for a face picture!

» Add a new message to this topic