FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Opinions please.

Opinions please.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingcom76 OP   Man  over a year ago

cheltenham

I was chatting with a couple on here yesterday and it turns out that we've both met a post op tgirl. Another subject we talked about was strap ons and it was suggested that I asked the post op tgirl to wear one. I said I didn't wanna do that as I thought she be upset by it but they asked why did I think that. Just wondered what other people think about it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Is the t-girl particularly sensitive about the issue?

Suggest it lightly and gauge the reponse. If she takes it well, ask again properly in a few dsys time.

If she doesn't respond well, write the idea off.

cheltenham

"Is the t-girl particularly sensitive about the issue?

Suggest it lightly and gauge the reponse. If she takes it well, ask again properly in a few dsys time.

If she doesn't respond well, write the idea off."

I've not met with the tgirl in months but I just thought it might upset her. I thought it a strange thing to ask a post op tgirl and wondered if people thought so.

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Ahhhh, I'd just ask gently!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Isn't a post op t girl a girl? And as such don't some girls like to fuck a guy with a strap on? I'd just ask in the same manner you'd ask any other girl

"I was chatting with a couple on here yesterday and it turns out that we've both met a post op tgirl. Another subject we talked about was strap ons and it was suggested that I asked the post op tgirl to wear one. I said I didn't wanna do that as I thought she be upset by it but they asked why did I think that. Just wondered what other people think about it. "

Why can't the couple ask her then? Why do they want a go between?

"I was chatting with a couple on here yesterday and it turns out that we've both met a post op tgirl. Another subject we talked about was strap ons and it was suggested that I asked the post op tgirl to wear one. I said I didn't wanna do that as I thought she be upset by it but they asked why did I think that. Just wondered what other people think about it. "

I can see your thought process with this.

Personally I'd be quite annoyed that people were discussing me in that context annd that the couoke were suggesting what someone else should ask me to do to them sexually

cheltenham

"I was chatting with a couple on here yesterday and it turns out that we've both met a post op tgirl. Another subject we talked about was strap ons and it was suggested that I asked the post op tgirl to wear one. I said I didn't wanna do that as I thought she be upset by it but they asked why did I think that. Just wondered what other people think about it.

Why can't the couple ask her then? Why do they want a go between?"

I think they were politely suggesting that I asked the post op tgirl to wear one for me rather me asking the lady of the couple.

Hell even I have sampled a strap on. And occasionally id wear one thence me and my two cocks fuked, nae ravished, a wanton wench, think it was two, into several states of bliss and shoe utopia (that’s when they orgasm so hard the launch themselves into outer space)

"Hell even I have sampled a strap on. And occasionally id wear one thence me and my two cocks fuked, nae ravished, a wanton wench, think it was two, into several states of bliss and shoe utopia (that’s when they orgasm so hard the launch themselves into outer space) "

Please tell me you said this in a Lord Flasheart manner? Woof!

Most postop (and preop) transitioned women consider themselves women and not tgirls. However, it is her right to determine how she wants to be known as.

When it comes to strapons, this can be tricky for some. Seeing a strapon coule be triggering and bring back the dysphoria about themselves. It is a subject that needs broaching very sensitively.

I was very careful the first time I wore one. I made sure it was just with Mandy and myself so that if it was a problem, it was just us two to deal with it. Luckily it was absolutely fine and I actually quite like using them. The ones we have are quite fake with vivid colours and I just see them as a toy that enhances sex.

» Add a new message to this topic