FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > willing to travel for DP/DVP

willing to travel for DP/DVP

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all in the fabisphere. In the last week or 2 I've managed to set up some meets on this site for the above kinky fun, only for the couples to back out at the last minute. Do people really go for this or just like to waste peoples time. I live in London but I'm now willing to travel a reasonable distance from London.

Be great to hear from anybody who's up for it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Is that what they call a long shot?

"Is that what they call a long shot? "

Probably. London seems to be quiet on that front.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

You probably aren't giving yourself the greatest chance but since you haven't asked for profile advice, we can't comment.

Couples do look for, and meet, men for DP but they have a lot of choice and can be selective.

"You probably aren't giving yourself the greatest chance but since you haven't asked for profile advice, we can't comment.

Couples do look for, and meet, men for DP but they have a lot of choice and can be selective."

True Dee I have not asked for profile advice but I think this is the time that I should. Any pointers will be greatly appreciated. Like I said in the OP, I have managed to arrange meets but they have fallen through at the last minute. Shame but there you go.

Away from the fun stuff, I've been to carrow road when you were in league 1 v Exeter city. Marcus Stewart scored for us that day. We lost but we had a good time afterwards.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You probably aren't giving yourself the greatest chance but since you haven't asked for profile advice, we can't comment.

Couples do look for, and meet, men for DP but they have a lot of choice and can be selective.

True Dee I have not asked for profile advice but I think this is the time that I should. Any pointers will be greatly appreciated. Like I said in the OP, I have managed to arrange meets but they have fallen through at the last minute. Shame but there you go.

Away from the fun stuff, I've been to carrow road when you were in league 1 v Exeter city. Marcus Stewart scored for us that day. We lost but we had a good time afterwards. "

Get rid of the cock shots. Especially over the toilet ones.

Away from the fun stuff, I've been to carrow road when you were in league 1 v Exeter city. Marcus Stewart scored for us that day. We lost but we had a good time afterwards. "

Delete it

Why are you trying to fuck a Christmas tree? It isn't even a real one.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Your profile is cock shots and the details reveal next to nothing about you op. Elaborate on who you are, your personality - you have to sell yourself.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

"Why are you trying to fuck a Christmas tree? It isn't even a real one.

"

Just nearly choked on my tea reading that...

We done dvp a few times so yes some people enjoy it

By *ot wife hunterMan  over a year ago

Home

Have a trim and get rid of all cock shots, show a few more pics of body if your going to show any

we look for dvp meets

but would never even reply to you because all your pics show just a close up of your cock

Thanks for all your advice. Cock pictures have been removed. Body pictures will be added in due course. Please don't laugh when they go up.

"we look for dvp meets

but would never even reply to you because all your pics show just a close up of your cock"

Point taken and pictures removed. Thank you for your input.

» Add a new message to this topic