FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > worse status ever....

worse status ever....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just seen the worse status ever...Just wondering I'd there has been any worse than this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Than what?

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

It's hard to tell if we don;t know what it is...

I QUOTE.......

" oi ugly fucks ... Keep ya disgusting overwieght pics to ya selves!!! "

I mean .....really???

Have you seen worse?

Glastonbury

That is pretty dim

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yours isnt far off tho mate

Lol my status is after reading this.....

Glastonbury

I once did

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING ON THIS FUCKING PLANET

For a laugh and had concerned passers by inquiring if I was alright.

"Yours isnt far off tho mate"

Yeah, this...

Haha least you kbow someone cares

"Yours isnt far off tho mate

Yeah, this..."

Seriously???? The reason why I've just updated my status is because I saw thiers.....

Oh I thought some poor bugger had d*unk ya carslberge at side of ya nob Pmsl

"Lol my status is after reading this....."

That makes more sense then

"Oh I thought some poor bugger had d*unk ya carslberge at side of ya nob Pmsl "

Then I would have been annoyed haha!

"Just seen the worse status ever...Just wondering I'd there has been any worse than this? "
yours is pretty bad

"Lol my status is after reading this.....

That makes more sense then"

Yeah changed it a little now...was really shocked when I first saw it...who do they think they are??

"Just seen the worse status ever...Just wondering I'd there has been any worse than this? yours is pretty bad"

Have you seen the status?? And do you kbow why I've changed mine???

The thing is, people don't want to read a ranting status on a site like this. It isn't facebook.

Which is exactly my point.....????

"Which is exactly my point.....????"

But then you went and did the exact same thing?

Grantham

"Which is exactly my point.....????

But then you went and did the exact same thing?"

You couldn't make this stuff up

But then you went and did the exact same thing?"

Hardly the same thing??? I was shocked by the idiocy of the status....I understand your point...which is why I've changed mine now....can't believe people are having a go at me lol!!!

You couldn't make this stuff up "

This is why I dont usually post in forums....trying to chat to people and you get attacked lol

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

You obviously weren't here when Polo did her Random Status Generator or Femme did the Friday Night Status Shuffle

Grantham

This is why I dont usually post in forums....trying to chat to people and you get attacked lol"

Oh my goodness this is not an attack

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

This is why I dont usually post in forums....trying to chat to people and you get attacked lol"

I think a lot of the time, its banter. At this time of the morning, certainly is ... come on sleep ... I am as wide awake as at midday. Okay usually but a plumber is coming at 8 am to fix our hot water, so I have to be up early too ....

Its definitely not a randomly generated status.....

Ok I give in....was trying to point out the worst and possibly the most disgusting status I've ever seen yet I get it in the neck.....

Goodnight .... I personally found it disgusting and not banter at all...but then again that's just my opinion lol....if you think its ok that's yours.

By *r H and Good PetCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Ok I give in....was trying to point out the worst and possibly the most disgusting status I've ever seen yet I get it in the neck....."

But can you not see that reading your last status with no context (or even with) - it comes off as pretty rude and obnoxious. You can't expect people to applaud a rude status, regardless of the reasoning behind it...

Just because you saw a rude one is no reason for you to put a rude one yourself...

SW London

"Goodnight .... I personally found it disgusting and not banter at all...but then again that's just my opinion lol....if you think its ok that's yours. "

Forum messages on this thread are banter, not the status you commented on. to be honest though, someone putting anything like that on their status acts as a filter for us ... we would avoid them, so it saves us a job ... block now and move on.

This is why I dont usually post in forums....trying to chat to people and you get attacked lol

Oh my goodness this is not an attack "

I'm sorry arttack is probably a strong word and I dont usually post in forums but I just found this status to be Completly unacceptable and now very shocked that most seen to be ok about it?? It was written 4 hours ago, I've only just seen it on my updates...just after quite a few photos were uploaded of a very lovely curvy lady...I really can't understand why people think its ok???

By *lue BelleWoman  over a year ago

Caernarfon. North Wales

Couldnt agree with you more. I was quite surprised to see it on. Then saw yours, hence mine. But I have noticed a lot this weekend having a rant about how people look on here. Just cos some of us have a few curves and dont have the model figure men included, doesn't mean people have to be nasty about them.

"Ok I give in....was trying to point out the worst and possibly the most disgusting status I've ever seen yet I get it in the neck....."

No idea what your status was, but it appears it was worse than the one you didn't like, so I guess you win

[Removed by poster at 31/01/16 02:52:34]

Nottingham

"I'm sorry arttack is probably a strong word and I dont usually post in forums but I just found this status to be Completly unacceptable and now very shocked that most seen to be ok about it?? It was written 4 hours ago, I've only just seen it on my updates...just after quite a few photos were uploaded of a very lovely curvy lady...I really can't understand why people think its ok???"

I've just read this thread, and I don't think anyone mentioned thinking it's ok? So I don't understand why you're asking that as if everyone has been defending them?!

"Ok I give in....was trying to point out the worst and possibly the most disgusting status I've ever seen yet I get it in the neck.....

But can you not see that reading your last status with no context (or even with) - it comes off as pretty rude and obnoxious. You can't expect people to applaud a rude status, regardless of the reasoning behind it...

Just because you saw a rude one is no reason for you to put a rude one yourself..."

Yes after the initial shock of seeing it I did put down an angry status which I removed 2 minutes later...but most of you are still having a go at me??? I'm not the one who had done this???

SW London

I'm sorry arttack is probably a strong word and I dont usually post in forums but I just found this status to be Completly unacceptable and now very shocked that most seen to be ok about it?? It was written 4 hours ago, I've only just seen it on my updates...just after quite a few photos were uploaded of a very lovely curvy lady...I really can't understand why people think its ok???"

I don't care about what your status was ... I don't care about the other person. I have seen far worse written about bi men and or black men. I have seen far worse written about them on forum threads ... some people need to make nasty comments about others to make themselves feel better about themselves. Just because we dont agree, doesn't mean we like the post, it may mean can't be arsed to give it more attention than its worth

"I'm sorry arttack is probably a strong word and I dont usually post in forums but I just found this status to be Completly unacceptable and now very shocked that most seen to be ok about it?? It was written 4 hours ago, I've only just seen it on my updates...just after quite a few photos were uploaded of a very lovely curvy lady...I really can't understand why people think its ok???

I've just read this thread, and I don't think anyone mentioned thinking it's ok? So I don't understand why you're asking that as if everyone has been defending them?!"

I'm not swing defending them but I am asking why most are having a go at me ... I'm fact I've had enough ..... This is getting no where

I'm sorry arttack is probably a strong word and I dont usually post in forums but I just found this status to be Completly unacceptable and now very shocked that most seen to be ok about it?? It was written 4 hours ago, I've only just seen it on my updates...just after quite a few photos were uploaded of a very lovely curvy lady...I really can't understand why people think its ok???

I don't care about what your status was ... I don't care about the other person. I have seen far worse written about bi men and or black men. I have seen far worse written about them on forum threads ... some people need to make nasty comments about others to make themselves feel better about themselves. Just because we dont agree, doesn't mean we like the post, it may mean can't be arsed to give it more attention than its worth"

Ok fair enough....I was just very shocked by it that's all

Nottingham

"Ok I give in....was trying to point out the worst and possibly the most disgusting status I've ever seen yet I get it in the neck.....

Just because you saw a rude one is no reason for you to put a rude one yourself...

Yes after the initial shock of seeing it I did put down an angry status which I removed 2 minutes later...but most of you are still having a go at me??? I'm not the one who had done this???"

I dunno.... the status I saw you had was up for quite a while.

And I think that people are commenting here on yours because we couldn't see the original, but could see yours?

And just because theirs was bad doesn't negate that yours was too.

No one thought the original was OK. But yours was also bad. Just because we don't like the original doesn't mean we have to like yours. They're not mutually exclusive. lol.

And I don't think anyone has "had a go" at you, calm down.

"Couldnt agree with you more. I was quite surprised to see it on. Then saw yours, hence mine. But I have noticed a lot this weekend having a rant about how people look on here. Just cos some of us have a few curves and dont have the model figure men included, doesn't mean people have to be nasty about them. "

I just found it very shocking...wish i kept my thoughts to myself now...I'm sorry if i sounded angry or anything else it was never my intention I was only trying to make a point xx

Yes after the initial shock of seeing it I did put down an angry status which I removed 2 minutes later...but most of you are still having a go at me??? I'm not the one who had done this???

I dunno.... the status I saw you had was up for quite a while.

And I think that people are commenting here on yours because we couldn't see the original, but could see yours?

And just because theirs was bad doesn't negate that yours was too.

No one thought the original was OK. But yours was also bad. Just because we don't like the original doesn't mean we have to like yours. They're not mutually exclusive. lol.

And I don't think anyone has "had a go" at you, calm down."

It was ten minutes at the most....not really quite a while?

But anyway point taken wont bother to waste anyone's time again....sorry

Funny thing statuses - still I know what you mean. Personally, if someone wants to put `Feck off all you fat, white, middle aged hags' that's fine by me. Assuming they mean me, I would just shop elsewhere!

Going to kill my profile

Mine is pretty ridiculous...

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

"I QUOTE.......

" oi ugly fucks ... Keep ya disgusting overwieght pics to ya selves!!! "

I mean .....really???

Have you seen worse? "

Obviously from a bloke but was he posing as a woman?

By *ing and RideCouple  over a year ago

stockport

What a total plank

» Add a new message to this topic