FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > how on earth to actually meet

how on earth to actually meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/01/16 14:54:48]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Shag? This gentleman needs your expert advice!

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

You could probably do with some more pics and a more informative profile. It says very little about you at the moment.

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

"Struggling using this site have been back on it for about 3 weeks. Having no luck at all. Is my profile rubbish, is my picture bad or am i just not good looking enough for this site? Any help or advice you kind folks could give would be good thanks?"

Frankly your profile is pretty rubbish to be fair.

You say very little about yourself and have just one rather unflattering face pic, which, to my mind looks rather as if it has had some photoshop enhancement used on it

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks will have a look at writing and doing more

By *S RachaelTV/TS  over a year ago

Lowestoft

"Thanks will have a look at writing and doing more "

right, No1 the beard has to go. Then the hairstyle....have a word with a different hairdresser.

And lets see a model pose...not a passport one. xxx

"Struggling using this site have been back on it for about 3 weeks. Having no luck at all. Is my profile rubbish, is my picture bad or am i just not good looking enough for this site? Any help or advice you kind folks could give would be good thanks?"

What does your profile tell a prospective meet about you?

Back to beans youre on a shop shelf a womans comming round in the mood for some beans.

She happenes across a can on the front it's got some good well taken photo's showing the delicious beans in thier best light, already her saliva glands are starting to kick in.

She turns it over and on the back theres a description that would put an m&s advert to shame, leaving her in no doubt as to the sumptuous nature of the beans within that tin, as she licks her lips in anticipation.

Beside the description theres some serving suggestions, ideas for ways to enjoy thise beans she'd never thought of. Maybe they're; pre-spiced to give her chilly that extra depth, or reduced sugar so they wont spoil that january diet, or maybe there's even just a touch of Worcester sauce for that perfect cheesy beans on toast.

Then next to this magnificent tin there's a plain white one with a small grainy picture on the front and "please ask a member of staf for details"on the back.

Which beans do you think are going in the basket?

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

"Struggling using this site have been back on it for about 3 weeks. Having no luck at all. Is my profile rubbish, is my picture bad or am i just not good looking enough for this site? Any help or advice you kind folks could give would be good thanks?

Back to beans youre on a shop shelf a womans comming round in the mood for some beans.

She happenes across a can on the front it's got some good well taken photo's showing the delicious beans in thier best light, already her saliva glands are starting to kick in.

She turns it over and on the back theres a description that would put an m&s advert to shame, leaving her in no doubt as to the sumptuous nature of the beans within that tin, as she licks her lips in anticipation.

Beside the description theres some serving suggestions, ideas for ways to enjoy thise beans she'd never thought of. Maybe they're; pre-spiced to give her chilly that extra depth, or reduced sugar so they wont spoil that january diet, or maybe there's even just a touch of Worcester sauce for that perfect cheesy beans on toast.

Then next to this magnificent tin there's a plain white one with a small grainy picture on the front and "please ask a member of staf for details"on the back.

"

Bloody good analogy mate...and I'd say either mine or yours would end up in her basket

"Shag? This gentleman needs your expert advice! "
Yes he does, patience is the key lol.

"Struggling using this site have been back on it for about 3 weeks. Having no luck at all. Is my profile rubbish, is my picture bad or am i just not good looking enough for this site? Any help or advice you kind folks could give would be good thanks?

Bloody good analogy mate...and I'd say either mine or yours would end up in her basket "

Nah my tin currently says "not for sale".

Doesnt seem to have stoped shoplifters though

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Shag? This gentleman needs your expert advice! Yes he does, patience is the key lol."

Lol

I think this has become a bit of a cliche...

Maybe you could start saying Insha'Allah instead?

"

But what if they had sausages in aswell?

I'm liking the bean analogy better than my baker's one.

"Thanks will have a look at writing and doing more

right, No1 the beard has to go. Then the hairstyle....have a word with a different hairdresser.

And lets see a model pose...not a passport one. xxx"

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

Well me personally, when i meet, i usually shower, do hair and make up, wear something nice, leave the house and head to the meeting location, meet said person, have a drink, am I doing something wrong?

But what if they had sausages in aswell? "

Well those are a Bi part product qnd tend to be more niche but thwre are women out there who do like some extra sausage with thier beans

By *S RachaelTV/TS  over a year ago

Lowestoft

But what if they had sausages in aswell? "

I'd definitely pick up your sausages, PrettyTiedUp

"Thanks will have a look at writing and doing more "
a dire photo my dear sorry, just bear in mind we eat with our eyes so to me something has got to look scrumptious before any thing goes in my basket

It also depends if your area or city is fab active.

Actually im gonna make a thread :p

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

Time

Patience

Be yourself

Don't think the ladies are going to come running

Ps... Love the beans analogue

Or select who's near and fuck them. It really is that easy.

God I love being a girl

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"

The ones on special offer

» Add a new message to this topic