FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > KEYS

KEYS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erekduvall OP   Couple  over a year ago

swansea

No not in the pot, but Richard Keys resigns, I feel sorry for the poor girl.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Am I the only one that thinks this was a storm in a teacup that got blown well out of the water...

There are far more important things going on in the world yet this is all that I hear..

women in a mans world, there is going to be banter.. its going to happen..

Katie.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Am I the only one that thinks this was a storm in a teacup that got blown well out of the water...

There are far more important things going on in the world yet this is all that I hear..

Katie. "

couldnt agree more. Ive never heard such a commotion over nothing. The girl had the last laugh cause she was correct. Im certainly not saying sexism is right but bloody hell, no one was killed

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

[Removed by poster at 26/01/11 20:51:58]

Didn't go far enough for me. I tend to look at the wider picture. It's not just two idiots belitting a young woman because she is a woman. It's letting things slip and doing nothing to stop it ......

Would we ever say - Oh there was only one kid threatened by a gang in the chippy just shove him out the door it was just a bit of fun.

Sexism is never right.

Torquay

Keys and Gray had been in the job for so long they let their own self importance go to their heads, a lot has changed at Sky Sports over the last 18 years, with more and more women involved in the broadcasting of the channel and involved in it's production.

Lets face it, half the presenters on Sky Sports are now women....Keys and Gray seem to have allowed this fact to escape them.

It's a whole lot of overblown crap.

For Christ's sake these guys had a bit of a jibe at a woman in much the same was as I'm sure many women have the same kind of a pop at blokes.

You just have to look at TV advertising as one example - you see the intelligent woman in the kitchen with her Glade air freshner, and the hapless man comes into the house, dumps his sports bag on the stairs and wanders aimlessly away, until he is awoken by the aroma of Glade that his very sensible and intelligent wife has placed on a table that he walks past.

That's just one example - there must be hundreds more, but 99.9 times out of a 100 nobody gives a bugger.

Torquay

But it clearly wasn't a one off by either of them.....If it was then Keys wouldn't have resigned tonight.

THe fact that many seem to be missing is how much linesmen get grief anyway..

Erm, male or female..

Katie.x

"Am I the only one that thinks this was a storm in a teacup that got blown well out of the water...

Katie. "

No you're not alone!

Sadly, you should see the amount of personal injury claims that cross my desk for less than this!

"It's a whole lot of overblown crap.

For Christ's sake these guys had a bit of a jibe at a woman in much the same was as I'm sure many women have the same kind of a pop at blokes.

You just have to look at TV advertising as one example - you see the intelligent woman in the kitchen with her Glade air freshner, and the hapless man comes into the house, dumps his sports bag on the stairs and wanders aimlessly away, until he is awoken by the aroma of Glade that his very sensible and intelligent wife has placed on a table that he walks past.

That's just one example - there must be hundreds more, but 99.9 times out of a 100 nobody gives a bugger.

"

Ah but thats all equal he is the stereotypical laddish husband and she is the stereotypical wifie waiting at home - Glade is being sexist!! To both of the ficticious characters ...

I think the further comments he made to his co-presenter suggesting she fixes the mike to his trousers was underlining the point that he has deeper issues towards women and their 'place'. Yes there is a lot of banter amongst men and women but thats on equal footing of give and take the taunts face to face. That girl was officiating (very well) and was not there to spark back to them and thats why it was so offensive and one sided - banter is only fun if both parties are giving and taking on equal terms. For 1.4 million a year these blokes cannot afford to insult anyone so should exercise professionalism - they did not and have paid the price.

"But it clearly wasn't a one off by either of them.....If it was then Keys wouldn't have resigned tonight."

There's another vid on you tube where Keys says something to Jamie Redknapp about'hanging out of the back' of his girlfriend

"THe fact that many seem to be missing is how much linesmen get grief anyway..

Erm, male or female..

Katie.x"

Do the crowd ever say that the linesman is SHIT cos he's a MAN and men are fucking rubbish at football ?

"It's a whole lot of overblown crap.

"

It's not overblown to me. It matters.

I HATE those adds too with a passion. I have never liked to see men belittled it hurts my insides.

Katie. "

Did master tell you that ?

Torquay

Just saw the clip of Keys asking Jamie Redknapp if he had 'Smashed her'....referring to an ex girlfriend of Redknapp.

He (Keys) is coming across as being more than an 'Office Joker'....all of a sudden he is looking decidedly creepy.

"THe fact that many seem to be missing is how much linesmen get grief anyway..

Erm, male or female..

Katie.x

Do the crowd ever say that the linesman is SHIT cos he's a MAN and men are fucking rubbish at football ?"

no,we usually say they're shit regardless...unless we profit from their mistakes then they're a great official

"Just saw the clip of Keys asking Jamie Redknapp if he had 'Smashed her'....referring to an ex girlfriend of Redknapp.

He (Keys) is coming across as being more than an 'Office Joker'....all of a sudden he is looking decidedly creepy."

He shaves the back of his hands too..they used to be like sean connery's chest

No wonder this country is fucked up about sums it all up.

Why are people surprised? I don't know about keys, is he a journo? But grays an ex footballer and lets face it, they're not the sharpest tools in the box.

Torquay

"Why are people surprised? I don't know about keys, is he a journo? But grays an ex footballer and lets face it, they're not the sharpest tools in the box. "

What a ridiculous sweeping statement

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Why are people surprised? I don't know about keys, is he a journo? But grays an ex footballer and lets face it, they're not the sharpest tools in the box.

What a ridiculous sweeping statement"

agreed

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

From the bit on the utube clip of Keys talking about doing a woman (sorry can't remember the exact words ) don't most men talk like that when they are with other men?

I know Mr R says " I would" and " she'd get it" a lot...even in front of me, so I am sure he must do it with his mates too.

Torquay

The difference is when they are wired up and talking this rubbish they know damn well that there will be several women production staff listening to their every word.....Maybe that's their point, maybe men like Richard Keys really do believe it should be a male only industry?

Forum Mod

I have to say that the comment he made "did you smash it" made my stomach turn

Personaly i thought Karen Brady pretty much provoked them both with her sexist article in the paper the previous day.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 26/01/11 21:45:10]

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"The difference is when they are wired up and talking this rubbish they know damn well that there will be several women production staff listening to their every word.....Maybe that's their point, maybe men like Richard Keys really do believe it should be a male only industry?"

Oh that I don't doubt, I think there must be lots of men about who think the same.

having working in an office full of woman all i can say is what keys and grey said is nothing from what i used to hear on a day to day basis from the woman...shocking.

Katie.

Did master tell you that ?"

Nope, quite capable of thinking for myself.. and actually its my view, Masters maybe somewhat stronger..

and since when was personal attacks meant to happen on forum..

Strong women seem to unsettle some on here.. heaven forbid a woman should back something she thinks is a storm in a tea cup..

I would add, its football.. who cares.. but Master maybe watching..

Katie.x

To be fair to him, when he signed for Wolves in 1979, Andy Gray did say he was gonna end his career at Molineux.

"Why are people surprised? I don't know about keys, is he a journo? But grays an ex footballer and lets face it, they're not the sharpest tools in the box.

What a ridiculous sweeping statementagreed "

here we go again

I actually feel for the woman, she went out and did her job the best she could, that’s the best way possible to rid this type of stereotyping, then all this blows over, she’s now made to look like a defenceless women who needs protection from these men and there silly comments, because that’s all they were silly comments, I hope she continues officiating and this hasn’t scared her off, but then again if she does get decisions wrong in the future, I pitty the poor commentator who ever questions the said decision.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

andy grays joke about the lineswoman

(ass referee).should not have been

a punishable offence.

it was just that,a joke.

every day,i hear worse,said about men,

on tv.

with the full knowledge,the cameras,

and microphones are on.

in fact,some of the female's,who are

most up in arms.perpetrate,this so called offence,frequently.on these

very forums.

i read one,where it was said,there's

none so blind,as those who cannot see.

she should try,taking the blinkers off,

and have a look,in the mirror.

the incident in the studio,is an

entirely different kettle of fish.

The whole Keys/ Gray business is no more than a failed attempt by Sky to keep the News of the World phone hacking story off top spot in the news programmes.

swansea

I only said hes gone!

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"No not in the pot, but Richard Keys resigns, I feel sorry for the poor girl."

Its not done her any fvors has it. There will be some who are Andy grey and Richard Keys supporters wh owill blame here. I think if you asked here she would have rather it was kept all private.

Torquay

"The whole Keys/ Gray business is no more than a failed attempt by Sky to keep the News of the World phone hacking story off top spot in the news programmes."

Actually it was News International themselves who approached Scotland Yard on Monday this week with new evidence against an employee they have sacked after a lengthy suspension and internal investigation.....

"The whole Keys/ Gray business is no more than a failed attempt by Sky to keep the News of the World phone hacking story off top spot in the news programmes.

Actually it was News International themselves who approached Scotland Yard on Monday this week with new evidence against an employee they have sacked after a lengthy suspension and internal investigation....."

Whilst at the same time refusing Keys the opportunity to apologise publicy on behalf of himself and his colleague.

News International have worked out that they're fucked on this one. Murdoch himself is in London and going apeshit about the fact they've been caught.

Torquay

I should imagine that Keys was not permitted to release a statement because he was suspended at the time?

Just a guess

There are many posts similar to this one on the go at the moment.

As the subject interests me I've read them all.

Popping frequently are the following ideas.

'Men say things like that all the time so Gray and Keys shouldn't be punished ? ( Where's the logic there ) Miss Miss he did it first. I only do it cos he does it ?

It's wrong.

They did it.

They were wrong.

Doesn't matter how many other men say it.

They didn't know the mic was on ??? Since when is that proof of innocence? Scuse me m'lud when I was hacking the man to death I didn't know the cctv's were running ?

Women say things like that about men.

So what ? Those women are in the wrong.

Taken to it's logical conclusion this means that Gray and Keys are fine to do what they did cos they are copying women.

It's wrong. They got caught. They were punished.

I can't understand anyone defending them.

Even less do i understand the vitriole from some on here toward those that don't hold their point of view.

There will always be banter. Long live the differences. Sexism that attempts to push women aside simply because they are women is ugly.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I think they were wrong and I believe Andy Gray has a history of sexist behavior and is a cocky, unpleasant chap by all accounts, he's been like that all his life. Keys is a none event of a human who barely registers in my psyche.

What I would say is the extremity of the punishment is ridiculous and I'm suspicious of the true motives due to Gray's universal dislike within Sky TV.

I think a humiliating public apology and some sort of suspension would have been appropriate, not the destruction of two careers. Even if they are both cunts.

Agreed Munky .. These things have the habit of turning things inside out though don't they ?

They may have lost their present place but I doubt their careers are over. Particularly not for Gray.

They'll be back presenting something soon. Look what adverse publicity does for others.

Some of us woman can see it for what it was, we don’t all need wrapped up in cotton wool and be made to look downtrodden and weak individuals who need protected from men, everyone is guilty of stereotyping so it would be a hypocrite that singles out others for doing the same, you would think it was said live on air but it wasn’t.

It’s nice to see that a few stupid comments from a pair of twats is deemed worse than a comedian who thinks taking the piss out of disabled kids is entertainment.

I’m sure she was more disgusted at the fans chanting “do you take it up the ass” for half the match.

"I think they were wrong and I believe Andy Gray has a history of sexist behavior and is a cocky, unpleasant chap by all accounts, he's been like that all his life. Keys is a none event of a human who barely registers in my psyche.

What I would say is the extremity of the punishment is ridiculous and I'm suspicious of the true motives due to Gray's universal dislike within Sky TV.

I think a humiliating public apology and some sort of suspension would have been appropriate, not the destruction of two careers. Even if they are both cunts."

A few years ago I think I am right in saying Aston Villa tried to tempt Andy Grey into football management. I think Sky offered him a ridiculous salary to keep him. As his on screen popularity has dropped I am sure his salary hasn’t. Maybe sky are seizing the moment to axe him without paying him, who knows but I am sure it will come out!

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"I think they were wrong and I believe Andy Gray has a history of sexist behavior and is a cocky, unpleasant chap by all accounts, he's been like that all his life. Keys is a none event of a human who barely registers in my psyche.

I think a humiliating public apology and some sort of suspension would have been appropriate, not the destruction of two careers. Even if they are both cunts."

yes agree with you.. should not have been sacked just for being a pair of cunts..

"Some of us woman can see it for what it was, we don’t all need wrapped up in cotton wool and be made to look downtrodden and weak individuals who need protected from men, everyone is guilty of stereotyping so it would be a hypocrite that singles out others for doing the same, you would think it was said live on air but it wasn’t.

It’s nice to see that a few stupid comments from a pair of twats is deemed worse than a comedian who thinks taking the piss out of disabled kids is entertainment.

I’m sure she was more disgusted at the fans chanting “do you take it up the ass” for half the match.

"

Hi,

You say you can see it for what it was. What was it ?

Why is it okay if it wasn't said live on air ?

I really don't get this idea that if no one knows then nothing happened.

Standing up against sexists isn't saying 'I'm weak , help me' ..... It's not letting other people build an image for you and an incorrect one at that.

As long as people are allowed to say certain groups are inferior then others will begin to believe it.

It would have been fine if they'd have said that she was a crap linesman and pointed out her faults. The ONLY fault they found with her was that she was female.

That's Sexism and it's abhorrent.

in the night garden

I think a humiliating public apology and some sort of suspension would have been appropriate, not the destruction of two careers. Even if they are both cunts.

A few years ago I think I am right in saying Aston Villa tried to tempt Andy Grey into football management. I think Sky offered him a ridiculous salary to keep him. As his on screen popularity has dropped I am sure his salary hasn’t. Maybe sky are seizing the moment to axe him without paying him, who knows but I am sure it will come out!"

Yeah a mate of mine mentioned his wage is astronomic being there from the start of Sky's premiership contract well over 10 years ago.

The thought that a better, younger pundit for half his wage has been floating around Sky for some time. Apparently Jamie Redknapp's name is whispered as a replacement and funnily enough these whispers were well before the 'scandal'.

Nowt is ever as straightforward as it would appear

Jamie Redknapp

Jamie Redknapp

And once again .......

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am still half in half on this one.

If women want to work in a mans world then they will need to have a thick skin for a bit of banter....surely as Dog says they don't need wrapping up in cotton wool, and if they do maybe they are in the wrong job anyway.

I do think just as women will be women, men will be men, wether we like it or not.

On the other hand, I saw the video last night of Gray asking a women to put the mike down his trousers, he looked like a sleaze and if someone had done that to me at a workplace it would have made me uncomfortable.

I think they should have had a telling off, but not the sack.

A few years ago I think I am right in saying Aston Villa tried to tempt Andy Grey into football management. I think Sky offered him a ridiculous salary to keep him. As his on screen popularity has dropped I am sure his salary hasn’t. Maybe sky are seizing the moment to axe him without paying him, who knows but I am sure it will come out!

Yeah a mate of mine mentioned his wage is astronomic being there from the start of Sky's premiership contract well over 10 years ago.

The thought that a better, younger pundit for half his wage has been floating around Sky for some time. Apparently Jamie Redknapp's name is whispered as a replacement and funnily enough these whispers were well before the 'scandal'.

Nowt is ever as straightforward as it would appear"

I had my suspicions over it all from the start. I would have thought the production staff would have deleted the off camera stuff before it got out. Well if your a producer and you know Grey was well liked by the people at the top then you don't let it leak do you because it could put your job at risk. I think this is an organised leak but time will tell.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

PS if I was the female involved I would have smiled knowing they made an arse of themselves and that I was right, that would be enough revenge

I heard that after years in captivity! keys was finally released into the wild!! there has been reports that sky are now scouting Monkeyworld for his replacement! as for gray he's staring in the next star trek film! as the lead klingon!!

"I am still half in half on this one.

If women want to work in a mans world then they will need to have a thick skin for a bit of banter....surely as Dog says they don't need wrapping up in cotton wool, and if they do maybe they are in the wrong job anyway.

I do think just as women will be women, men will be men, wether we like it or not.

On the other hand, I saw the video last night of Gray asking a women to put the mike down his trousers, he looked like a sleaze and if someone had done that to me at a workplace it would have made me uncomfortable.

I think they should have had a telling off, but not the sack."

Rugby I can't go with the 'grow a thick skin' idea.

I suspect that for a young girl she has one.

Sexism is wrong and people need to speak out about it.

It's not being a man to deride an entire gender. Just like it's not right to deride an entire race simply for being that race.

Real men don't need to do it. They are too busy succeeding.

Banter yes, jibes yes, put downs yes, plain honest truth or opinion yes, sexism no.

x

Eventually we will all be Women...

"PS if I was the female involved I would have smiled knowing they made an arse of themselves and that I was right, that would be enough revenge"

without wishing to make a judgement about anyone...

the sky reporter involved,Charlotte Jackson, has been known to get her kit off for lad's mags and was asked by sky a while back to tone her tweets down as they were deemed to be a bit 'suggestive'

but...she is good at her job and we only see one incident of her with andy gray,she come's across generally as someone who is 'up for a laugh' but didn't seem amused with gray's comment. which begs the question,is he making cracks like that all the time? and did it start to wear a bit thin?

"Eventually we will all be Women... "

Resistance is futile Miss Baz.... pop your breasts on my enlargement table .. and brace yourself.

"Eventually we will all be Women...

Resistance is futile Miss Baz.... pop your breasts on my enlargement table .. and brace yourself."

Never Granny or should I say Grandad...

"PS if I was the female involved I would have smiled knowing they made an arse of themselves and that I was right, that would be enough revenge

the sky reporter involved,Charlotte Jackson, has been known to get her kit off for lad's mags and was asked by sky a while back to tone her tweets down as they were deemed to be a bit 'suggestive'

but...she is good at her job and we only see one incident of her with andy gray,she come's across generally as someone who is 'up for a laugh' but didn't seem amused with gray's comment. which begs the question,is he making cracks like that all the time? and did it start to wear a bit thin?"

It was sexist.

Women get their tits out.

Men saying I'd give her one is not sexist.

Sexism is the irrational dislike , exclusion, belittling of a gender.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

It's not being a man to deride an entire gender. Just like it's not right to deride an entire race simply for being that race.

Banter yes, jibes yes, put downs yes, plain honest truth or opinion yes, sexism no.

x "

I can't help it Granny, I just can't get incensed over men making arses out of themselves.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"PS if I was the female involved I would have smiled knowing they made an arse of themselves and that I was right, that would be enough revenge

but...she is good at her job and we only see one incident of her with andy gray,she come's across generally as someone who is 'up for a laugh' but didn't seem amused with gray's comment. which begs the question,is he making cracks like that all the time? and did it start to wear a bit thin?"

Exactly what I thought about the vid with the girl...she didn't look amused and I think what she gets up to outside of work doesn't mean she has to put up with sleaze inside it. and as you say, it probably wasn't the first time.

Maybe she didn't complain to her bosses as they might have taken her tweets into account when deciding wether it is harrasment or not.

We are on a swinging site, but I wouldn't have been amused if it had been me.

( Just to clarify though as I only said the "girl" involved , on the post you quoted I meant the female lineswoman )

x

I can't help it Granny, I just can't get incensed over men making arses out of themselves."

Sorry - I laughed. They did didn't they.

I'm less incensed that they did it than i am with people trying to protect them.

I have to apologise,it wasn't Charlotte Jackson's tweets but another Sky Sports News presenters,Chloe Everton.

Silly tweets like references to "long hard

balls being pumped into Everton's box" and " fell over and cut my knee,luckily for me I've only got a little gash"

Sky told her to stop. Haven't seen her for ages on SSN

Maybe they got rid of her too

and if so at least sky are being consistent

it's all a conspiracy, they wanted them out, other wise how would stuff that has not gone to air, be released.

No offence ment by this but the comment on the linesperson was something the a large number of male football fans will have said when they saw a woman

"Hi,

You say you can see it for what it was. What was it ?

Why is it okay if it wasn't said live on air ?

I really don't get this idea that if no one knows then nothing happened.

Standing up against sexists isn't saying 'I'm weak , help me' ..... It's not letting other people build an image for you and an incorrect one at that.

As long as people are allowed to say certain groups are inferior then others will begin to believe it.

It would have been fine if they'd have said that she was a crap linesman and pointed out her faults. The ONLY fault they found with her was that she was female.

That's Sexism and it's abhorrent. "

Granny they made a few silly comments about an offside rule “hope someone’s told her about the offside rule” in a male dominated sport, something I’ll happily admit to not understanding, they didn’t saying women were useless at everything, were a weaker sex, or were only good for washing dishes or putting the kettle on, that’s Karen Brady that’s doing all that, she’s loving the whole media storm, and it might just be me but I reckon her rants about sexism in football in the newspaper the morning before started this whole thing of, she’ll be lapping it all up now though and she’s quite happy to turn this into a men v woman game show.

Just googled her..Sky bumped her to 'you're on sky sports' where she monitors the emails and phone calls

By *eighleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

"Why are people surprised? I don't know about keys, is he a journo? But grays an ex footballer and lets face it, they're not the sharpest tools in the box. "

Clarke Carlisle (was on quetion time last week not exactly stupid is he)

Frank Lambard has a measured IQ of 150

Arjan de Zeeuw, fromer wigan player, is now coninuing his medical degree aftere retiring from football

Generalisation much?

"it's all a conspiracy, they wanted them out, other wise how would stuff that has not gone to air, be released.

No offence ment by this but the comment on the linesperson was something the a large number of male football fans will have said when they saw a woman"

YES ! There are very many sexists in football matches. Does that make their comments right ?

Arjan de Zeeuw, fromer wigan player, is now coninuing his medical degree aftere retiring from football

Generalisation much?"

Lampard's speech when he won the Writers player of the year was brilliant. One of the broadsheets printed it in full the next day to show how intelligent some players are. although why he needs an A level in latin....

Generalisation much?"

Carlisle ....... I'd push Jamie Redknapp over for him .... Snort,,,,,,,, Grunt...... Yes Yes Yes .......

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Off to google Carlisle.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

ooooo not bad, would still give Redknap one first though.

"it's all a conspiracy, they wanted them out, other wise how would stuff that has not gone to air, be released.

No offence ment by this but the comment on the linesperson was something the a large number of male football fans will have said when they saw a woman

YES ! There are very many sexists in football matches. Does that make their comments right ?"

If we lived in a perfect world, then no, but we don't and there is always going to be discrimination of one kind or another, no matter who, what, or how we conduct our own lives

YES ! There are very many sexists in football matches. Does that make their comments right ?If we lived in a perfect world, then no, but we don't and there is always going to be discrimination of one kind or another, no matter who, what, or how we conduct our own lives"

Yessssssss Does it make their comments right ?

"ooooo not bad, would still give Redknap one first though."

You are so wrong Rugby. In reality , in the flesh, Carlisle dwarfs Redknapp. He has character, persona ,intelligence, demeanour .......

Not seen his cock yet tho so no comment.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"ooooo not bad, would still give Redknap one first though.

You are so wrong Rugby. In reality , in the flesh, Carlisle dwarfs Redknapp. He has character, persona ,intelligence, demeanour .......

Not seen his cock yet tho so no comment."

Ok, I will do both of them and let you know if I am wrong , how about that

Forum Mod

Greedy!

Forum Mod

Phhoooarrrrr just google Carlisle myself.....yummy

"Phhoooarrrrr just google Carlisle myself.....yummy "

Watch him in motion on Question Time......

Sexy little bugger..

Ok, I will do both of them and let you know if I am wrong , how about that"

Okay but it has to be a fair test !!

swansea

but what about the "female linesman?" pooor girl

" but what about the "female linesman?" pooor girl "

I didn't fancy her ... You've got your own fantasy going on there

Well done Sky Sports on taking a stand against sexism.

Now who's this weeks Soccerette on SoccerAM this saturday..

By *anny9840Man  over a year ago

Harrogate

Katie. "

I Totally agree, with your comments. The most sexist programme out there at the moment is actually a female programme called loose women. Why is this programme not not taken to task. Is it because it is women making the sexist comments and not men?

There has been many in uproar over the keys Gray incident to listen to some of these ladies you would think sexist acts are only ever committed by men.

A minor incident occurs which i am not condoning and out of the woodwork spring the feminist brigade making out keys and gray should be thrown in prison and the key thrown away.

Harrogate

Okay but it has to be a fair test !!"

Not that i care but is this not a sexist statement ?

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Yeah plenty of men say this type of thing all the time... so it's OK... it must be banter.

A bit like when men use to say things like "Women should be paid less than men for doing the same job, because they are women" and "If women are allowed to vote they will just waste it"... all banter of course.

"women in a mans world"

Harrogate

"Yeah plenty of men say this type of thing all the time... so it's OK... it must be banter.

A bit like when men use to say things like "Women should be paid less than men for doing the same job, because they are women" and "If women are allowed to vote they will just waste it"... all banter of course.

"

Hi...if you are replying to my post then please not i did not say i condoned Keys/Gray comments. The point i was trying to make was that sexism is not exclusively a male thing as some ladies would make out going well ott with there outrage.

Try seeing it not just from a womans point of view but also a males point of view. some of the comments i have hurled in my direction whilst stripping at hens nights would make even the most sexist of men blush.

regarding your fair pay comment yes i agree if you do the same job as someone else there should be no discrimination of sex, i believe this issue has been addressed years ago so really theres no feminist stick left to beat the male with. except ...in the porn industry where a female adult entertainer is paid three times the amount more than her male counterpart.

turning it around you make it sound like its a mans world i would disagree especially on the most important issue of child custody. the predjustice against fathers shown by the courts is something to behold. I am sorry if i put your back up all i was sayiny is that sexism cuts both ways if anything i would say it has now swung in favour of women

"

Hi...if you are replying to my post... "

If I was replying specifically to you I would have quoted you.

I may come back to the rest of it later.

By *andsomgeorgeMan  over a year ago

Rugby

"Well done Sky Sports on taking a stand against sexism.

Now who's this weeks Soccerette on SoccerAM this saturday.."

Quality post, made me chuckle. I've worked in large offices and the women are usually far more sexually aggressive/flirty with men than vice versa. Most guys daren't so much as look at the women in their workplace for fear of HR intervention - mind you I'd be up for a comedy award if I tried 'flirting' not harassment.

My point? This stuff happens, it's called life. Men need a sense of humour for a lot of the anti male rhetoric in many, many TV ads and we let it roll. No one jumps up for us and pushes for a change of behaviour/attitudes.

I dare say the lines person herself would probably rather have been allowed to deal with it herself rather than having others 'coming to her rescue'.

Both offenders apologised although I don't think the vid of Grays with his co-presenter gave Sky any choice but to kick his butt out. Very seedy, very old school, very sad.

Anyway she proved them wrong by making an excellent call - having said that male officials get dogs abuse when they get things wrong too. But granted that's because they're blind/too slow/ (insert insult here) etc not because they're male.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

One thing that some may have forgotten or overlooked.

Whatever you may think of what Grey and Keyes said, this was just what Sky and New International needed .... something to make them look good/responsible/whatever in the light of the intended takeover of News International by the Murdocs. They were on shakey ground until they got a new guy and fan in the Government!

And to the OP`s question? I don`t care! I would pay a penny to Sky or any of News International`s publications!

Katie.

I Totally agree, with your comments. The most sexist programme out there at the moment is actually a female programme called loose women. Why is this programme not not taken to task. Is it because it is women making the sexist comments and not men?

There has been many in uproar over the keys Gray incident to listen to some of these ladies you would think sexist acts are only ever committed by men.

A minor incident occurs which i am not condoning and out of the woodwork spring the feminist brigade making out keys and gray should be thrown in prison and the key thrown away.

"

Feminist ? I have no idea what a feminist is. I only know the term is levied at me each time I pass an opinion that differentiates me from a doormat.

I hate loose women except for one or two of them.

Tell me something sexist that they said

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Two neanderthals who got what was coming to them, i've no sympathy whatosever for either of them.

And Keys trying to justify himself on the Radio, oh puleeese.

The sweetest thing about it is the footage was leaked by production staff who they had both treated like shit for years. What goes around comes around.

As a general rule of thunb, the kind of guys who use phrases like "would you smash it"? arent having a lot of sex.

And as for Frank Lampards I.Q? The exception, not the rule. Let's not forget that Graeme Le Saux was virtually hounded out of the game through "gay" slurs, because, erm, he read a broadsheat newspaper.

Footballers as a rule, are thick as shit. And so are football fans. Morons in polyester, a handy idiot identification scheme if there ever was one.

With the odd exception.

So thats what they did wrong, they forgot to say with the odd exception at the end

Harrogate

"Two neanderthals who got what was coming to them, i've no sympathy whatosever for either of them.

And Keys trying to justify himself on the Radio, oh puleeese.

The sweetest thing about it is the footage was leaked by production staff who they had both treated like shit for years. What goes around comes around.

As a general rule of thunb, the kind of guys who use phrases like "would you smash it"? arent having a lot of sex.

And as for Frank Lampards I.Q? The exception, not the rule. Let's not forget that Graeme Le Saux was virtually hounded out of the game through "gay" slurs, because, erm, he read a broadsheat newspaper.

Footballers as a rule, are thick as shit. And so are football fans. Morons in polyester, a handy idiot identification scheme if there ever was one.

With the odd exception.

"

I take it you have had a bad day my days been smashing

glasgow

Katie.

Feminist ? I have no idea what a feminist is. I only know the term is levied at me each time I pass an opinion that differentiates me from a doormat.

Tell me something sexist that they said "

why stray as far as loose women.when we could find something,much closer to home.

thread-what do you find sexiest about the opposite sex.

answer-money,generosity,death wish.

do you recognise this.

i don't find this sexist,i find it quite funny.this is the first thread i checked.

but according to you,it is sexist,and deserves to be punished.

every time you,credit importance.to a trivial matter.

you trivialise,an important matter.eventually people stop listening.thinking,who's cares,they moan about everything.

women have far bigger issue's,to gripe about,than a joke.

not enough women mps,in parliament.

not enough women,in the lords

not enough women,chief executive's in industry.

not enough women,executive's in industry.

this is just a few,i have no doubt,there are many more.

i had you pegged,as many things(mostly good).

until now being hypocritical,was not one of them.

Not that i care but is this not a sexist statement ? "

No it isn't. Thank you for asking.

I do keep finding out that people don't know what sexism is.

Not that i care but is this not a sexist statement ?

No it isn't. Thank you for asking.

I do keep finding out that people don't know what sexism is. "

I know what it is!

Katie.

why stray as far as loose women.when we could find something,much closer to home.

do you recognise this.

i don't find this sexist,i find it quite funny.this is the first thread i checked.

you trivialise,an important matter.eventually people stop listening.thinking,who's cares,they moan about everything.

"

I haven't answered your last few posts which constantly call me hypocritical becuase your arguments keep on demonstrating that you don't know what sexism is.

You seem to think it's any kind of comment at all.

Torquay

"One thing that some may have forgotten or overlooked.

Whatever you may think of what Grey and Keyes said, this was just what Sky and New International needed .... something to make them look good/responsible/whatever in the light of the intended takeover of News International by the Murdocs. They were on shakey ground until they got a new guy and fan in the Government!

And to the OP`s question? I don`t care! I would pay a penny to Sky or any of News International`s publications!"

You seem to have your facts about the Murdoch family and what companies they have a controlling stake in a bit mixed up Bumpkin, so I will enlighten you....

The Murdochs are not attempting a takeover of News International as they already own the company....or rather the company they own (News Corporation) holds the vast majority of the shares.

James Murdoch (Rupert's son) is the Chairman and Chief Executive of News Corporation.

James is also the Non-Executive Chairman of BSkyB, but the Murdochs do not currently have a controlling share stake in BSkyB....which is the subject of their intended takeover.

glasgow

Katie.

do you recognise this.

I haven't answered your last few posts which constantly call me hypocritical becuase your arguments keep on demonstrating that you don't know what sexism is.

"

sexism-discrimanation based on gender.

i think it's absurd and i work in a mans world and hear worse on a daily basis.

they say football is not sexist...it's 22 men i see on the pitch though Idon't say womens football, that was designed to appease the ladies...like sherry...)

glasgow

Katie.

do you recognise this.

"

i know you wont answer,you would have to admit,to being a sexist,yourself.according to you'r own opinions,on sexism.

i would say,hoping someone had a death wish,based solely on the fact,it was a man.

would definitely,come into the category.

discrimination based on gender.

if you'r having problems,understanding anything else.get in touch.

i would be only to happy,to help.

Harrogate

wow so i simply give a view and i am branded a sexist from people who have never met me or know me.

really sorry for not falling in line and i thought the forum was for open and frank debate... lol

I guess there will always be a minority who wish to jump on the all men sexists bandwagon in light of the keys /gray comments. lets remember something that might have been forgotten in the frenzy! were might be men we might be women but were all grown up human beings so lets try acting as such ..so ? i am a sexist am i why ? cos i did not agree with certain posts

Katie.

do you recognise this.

i know you wont answer,you would have to admit,to being a sexist,yourself.according to you'r own opinions,on sexism.

i would say,hoping someone had a death wish,based solely on the fact,it was a man.

would definitely,come into the category.

discrimination based on gender.

if you'r having problems,understanding anything else.get in touch.

i would be only to happy,to help."

I did make those comments. They are not sexist.

Your attempt to force what I said to be sexist doesn't work with the definition you give for sexism. As it's a good defintion my comments clearly were not sexist.

I am going to say openly here that your comments on my posts tend to be personal attacks on me rather than simply giving a contrasting opinion.

If you can avoid making personal attacks i'd be grateful or at least more inclined to value what you have to say.

A futher problem is that you use your own words to condemn me and call me names like hypocrite. You always use your own assumptions rather than what I have actually said which again causes your arguments to lack credence.

I tend not to get involved once someone is clearly a mud slinger or sees a discussion as a battle to win.

Im answering this one in the hope that you stop trying to malign me personally and actually just contribute to the topic under discussion.

Thanks Gran

P.S.

Feel free to private message me if you want to discuss this further. x

"P.S.

Feel free to private message me if you want to discuss this further. x "

Well i have to grin at this thread a little. I remember on more than one occasion you making remarks about footballers legs and i think rugby players legs and they weren't PC comments you naughty girl

"P.S.

Feel free to private message me if you want to discuss this further. x

Well i have to grin at this thread a little. I remember on more than one occasion you making remarks about footballers legs and i think rugby players legs and they weren't PC comments you naughty girl "

I don't remember making comments about legs BUT I know it's something I do a lot... and will keep doing... Legs , legs , legs...... they are fugging sexy , horny making. I adore mens legs..... good thighs... slurping , licking lush ... im lascivious about them .. BUT BB ........it's not sexist to go phwoarrrrrrrrrr..... It's not sexist to be turned on by something.

Im not maligning the thighs. Im not saying they cant ref a match cos they've got lovely thighs.....

I've no beef with men admiring the female form. It's not sexist.

I'd have thought you could see the diff.

Goes off slurping about thighs....

P.S. It would be unprofessional for either gender to make sexual passes/remarks whilst in a place of work but not sexist.

Harrogate

Hi granny

please accept my apology please note i think you will find i have acted as an adult and simply offerd an opinion that differs to yours. I have made no personal attack upon you such as calling you a sexist or a hypocryte, unlike you have appeared to have made against me.

I treat people, please note the word people as i would like to be treated myself with respect and courtsey.

You seem to be a bit worked up over the whole sexist debate and just so you know i am fully aware of what sexism is thank you very much

just to recap you have made many posts that i feel in my personal opinion are for want of word nothing more than simply male bashing under the guise of sexism.

Please forgive me for saying this but you bang on about how outraged you appear to be from various posts over the keys /gray comments .. then make a statement in one of your posts about jamie reddknap being very fit and you would do him ,,,but you havent seen the size of his cock .. so no offence intended but a bit of a contradiction dont you think and a very derogotary statement to make that makes it hard for me to take anything u say with any seriousness ....if you made a comment like that in your place of work and you was overheard do you think you would deserve to be sacked for sexist comments ...back to you ?

"Hi granny

please accept my apology please note i think you will find i have acted as an adult and simply offerd an opinion that differs to yours. I have made no personal attack upon you such as calling you a sexist or a hypocryte, unlike you have appeared to have made against me.

I treat people, please note the word people as i would like to be treated myself with respect and courtsey.

You seem to be a bit worked up over the whole sexist debate and just so you know i am fully aware of what sexism is thank you very much

just to recap you have made many posts that i feel in my personal opinion are for want of word nothing more than simply male bashing under the guise of sexism.

Please forgive me for saying this but you bang on about how outraged you appear to be from various posts over the keys /gray comments .. then make a statement in one of your posts about jamie reddknap being very fit and you would do him ,,,but you havent seen the size of his cock .. so no offence intended but a bit of a contradiction dont you think and a very derogotary statement to make that makes it hard for me to take anything u say with any seriousness ....if you made a comment like that in your place of work and you was overheard do you think you would deserve to be sacked for sexist comments ...back to you ?

"

Hi Lovely , Sexy chest you have there in your pic.

What makes you think I was speaking to you ?

I was addressing someone else. I had quoted their post and answered it.

Jamie Redknapp is fuckable. It's not sexist to say so.

I think perhaps you thought I was talking to you ..... check back.

P.S. I'd never make comments like that in a place of work. It's still not sexist though

"Hi granny

"

You can't help making mistakes, after all you are a man and we all know that means slower brain function and that men type with their cocks on swinging sites..... hey that might have been sexist but it's just banter and loads of people say stuff like that all the time, so don't you go waving the sexist banner now

I aven`t contributed to this thread as yet....its fascinating and bewitching...

It does seem to me that some people don`t know the difference between ..

Banter..

Sexual harassment..

Sexual discrimination..

Thats me done ....

"I aven`t contributed to this thread as yet....its fascinating and bewitching...

Banter..

Sexual harassment..

Sexual discrimination..

Thats me done ...."

Well said Dave or Shaz ....

Harrogate

well if a lady says to me nice bod u brainless piece of meat lets fuck up against the wall...and shes fit i take it as a compliment i dont go on a crusade and just go with the flow ...any ladies care to tuck a mic down me pants

"well if a lady says to me nice bod u brainless piece of meat lets fuck up against the wall...and shes fit i take it as a compliment i dont go on a crusade and just go with the flow ...any ladies care to tuck a mic down me pants "

Would it be the biggest thing down there ?

"I aven`t contributed to this thread as yet....its fascinating and bewitching...

Banter..

Sexual harassment..

Sexual discrimination..

Thats me done ...."

Same here! You have to realise that if its said by one party its banter. If it comes back at them its harassment. I just think some have come across as rather foolish trying to hammer their point home.

Banter..

Sexual harassment..

Sexual discrimination..

Thats me done ....

Well said Dave or Shaz .... "

Oh Sharon can never be arsed to come on here Granny...it just aint for her ...she happier pottering about or reading

A genuine question for those of you who can't see what all the fuss is about....

Would you understand a bit of fuss if we change the word woman to gay guy.

Gay linesman, what do gays know about the offside rule. Didn't we have a homo one before... the games gone mad!

Or how about black, let's try changing it to black...

Black linesman, what do the blacks know about the offside rule. Someone should get down there and explain it. Didn't we have a black one before... the games gone mad!

Oowww how about disabled....

Disabled linesman with a false leg, what do the disabled know about the offside rule. Didn't we have a disabled one before...

Would it make a difference?

swansea

But what about the girl???????? she only wanted to run the line!!!!!!!!

Overuse of emoticons is a clear sign of mental impairment. So is quetioning this stamement.

Harrogate

You can't help making mistakes, after all you are a man and we all know that means slower brain function and that men type with their cocks on swinging sites..... hey that might have been sexist but it's just banter and loads of people say stuff like that all the time, so don't you go waving the sexist banner now

IM OUTRAGED TIS A BLOOOODY DISGRACE i DISGRACE i dont type with me cock ..tried it but it made all me keys stick... yep females have banter men have banter and it all can border into sexism. Its life whether we agree or not it happens but nobody dies at the end of the day do they.. there stoopid They broke the rules within the workplace they got punished end of

Don't mind me....I'm just here to perv, some fine cocks, arses and tits.

"Don't mind me....I'm just here to perv, some fine cocks, arses and tits."

Well I hope you meant the womens cocks otherwise someone will be calling you sexist....

nict tits btw laine ......

Banter..

Sexual harassment..

Sexual discrimination..

Thats me done ....

Same here! You have to realise that if its said by one party its banter. If it comes back at them its harassment. I just think some have come across as rather foolish trying to hammer their point home. "

Erm...not sure I follow you there me ol fruit....

Sorry to disappoint you but I think the two biggest tits have been given the push.

"Don't mind me....I'm just here to perv, some fine cocks, arses and tits.

Well I hope you meant the womens cocks otherwise someone will be calling you sexist....

nict tits btw laine ......"

ty just spotted a couple of fannies too....perv heaven.

Sorry to disappoint you but I think the two biggest tits have been given the push."

aye pair of utter fannies.

Harrogate

Halleluja Hallelluja halleluja oh i forgot were all swingers so wot the fook we doin talkin sexism like were all holier than though

nict tits btw laine ......

ty just spotted a couple of fannies too....perv heaven. "

Sorry to disappoint you but I think the two biggest cu...........

Halleluja Hallelluja halleluja oh i forgot were all swingers so wot the fook we doin talkin sexism like were all holier than though "

Harrogate

were all being brainwashed by bullshit waffle baffles brains just as well im man and void of any brain making me immune to it thank fook for that

I should of added sexual stereotyping to my OP as well....

A crass oversight on my behalf......

Harrogate

Overuse of emoticons is a clear sign of mental impairment. So is quetioning this stamement.

seeing those true colours just shining through encore please.

what are emoticons do you mean emotions? wunt know owt about em my brain cell gave up the ghost bout an hour ago ...mentally impaired i am my thought process doesnt get past which would win in a fight a tiger or a lion lifes so much happier when its simple try it you might like it

"A genuine question for those of you who can't see what all the fuss is about....

Gay linesman, what do gays know about the offside rule. Didn't we have a homo one before... the games gone mad!

Black linesman, what do the blacks know about the offside rule. Someone should get down there and explain it. Didn't we have a black one before... the games gone mad!

Disabled linesman with a false leg, what do the disabled know about the offside rule. Didn't we have a disabled one before...

"

Anyone?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I still can't get excited, no.

But then I don't care that some men are sexist, you are not going to eradicate it just because it is frowned upon.

in the night garden

"You can't help making mistakes, after all you are a man and we all know that means slower brain function and that men type with their cocks on swinging sites..... hey that might have been sexist but it's just banter and loads of people say stuff like that all the time, so don't you go waving the sexist banner now "

Shes' riGH t yo u kNoow I do ty pe wiTHm y coc K .

"I still can't get excited, no.

But then I don't care that some men are sexist, you are not going to eradicate it just because it is frowned upon."

I doubt many believe it can be eradicated. I certainly don’t think every man with sexist views will change their attitude or women for that matter, just as I can’t imagine a time when all racists change their mind …. but does that mean it should be ignored?

But then I don't care that some men are sexist, you are not going to eradicate it just because it is frowned upon.

I doubt many believe it can be eradicated. I certainly don’t think every man with sexist views will change their attitude or women for that matter, just as I can’t imagine a time when all racists change their mind …. but does that mean it should be ignored?

"

Ignoring things is sometimes the best option though, that’s where the phrase sticks and stones came from surely, making a big issue of something usually results in making matters worse or resentment, it’s kind of like trying to condition people into what they can and cannot think, and personally I believe people should be entitled to their own views whether it’s right or wrong, and if that means that some women think a man cannot work a washing machine or two idiots think a woman doesn’t know the offside rule then good on them, but the best way to rid that type of stereotyping is by going out there and proving them wrong, not by punishing them for having such views, after all, all they are guilty of is making a complete fool of themselves.

"Overuse of emoticons is a clear sign of mental impairment. So is quetioning this stamement.

seeing those true colours just shining through encore please.

what are emoticons do you mean emotions? wunt know owt about em my brain cell gave up the ghost bout an hour ago ...mentally impaired i am my thought process doesnt get past which would win in a fight a tiger or a lion lifes so much happier when its simple try it you might like it "

If God gave me anything ..she gave me patience.

Sweetness, Cuddle buns..... You cherry lipped , six packed hairy hunk of lurrrrrve ......

Classic Neanderthal .... I wasn't speaking to you ... Shhhhhhhhhhhh

Ignoring things is sometimes the best option though, that’s where the phrase sticks and stones came from surely, making a big issue of something usually results in making matters worse or resentment, it’s kind of like trying to condition people into what they can and cannot think, and personally I believe people should be entitled to their own views whether it’s right or wrong, and if that means that some women think a man cannot work a washing machine or two idiots think a woman doesn’t know the offside rule then good on them, but the best way to rid that type of stereotyping is by going out there and proving them wrong, not by punishing them for having such views, after all, all they are guilty of is making a complete fool of themselves."

I agree to an extent but they only appear fools because people objected. No objection - no airing.

"A genuine question for those of you who can't see what all the fuss is about....

Anyone?"

It makes an enormous difference.

I maybe wrong here, but isn`t discrimination...

A bias and or unfair treatment...for or against a particular group or person....a prejudice if yer like ...

I s`pose it could also mean to....discriminate t`ween right or wrong...

I listen to the blues....love Billy Holiday...her and others erm ..Nina Simone took huge risks in not turning the other cheek..and confronting racsim...but this is me babbling ....

swansea

"Overuse of emoticons is a clear sign of mental impairment. So is quetioning this stamement. "

Lol, I do have a doctors paper to say you are correct on one part, lol ( no emoticons)....................................................................................oh bugger it ....lol

"Overuse of emoticons is a clear sign of mental impairment. So is quetioning this stamement.

Lol, I do have a doctors paper to say you are correct on one part, lol ( no emoticons)....................................................................................oh bugger it ....lol"

Damn ..... you are proving almost sane !

Ignoring things is sometimes the best option though, that’s where the phrase sticks and stones came from surely, making a big issue of something usually results in making matters worse or resentment, it’s kind of like trying to condition people into what they can and cannot think, and personally I believe people should be entitled to their own views whether it’s right or wrong, and if that means that some women think a man cannot work a washing machine or two idiots think a woman doesn’t know the offside rule then good on them, but the best way to rid that type of stereotyping is by going out there and proving them wrong, not by punishing them for having such views, after all, all they are guilty of is making a complete fool of themselves."

I'm pretty much in agreement with all comments above: I too can't get excited by this.

Just as I don't get excited when I have to defend a personal injury claim for work related stress because a women feels stressed because the lads at work have a Megan Fox poster in the rec room!

I think alot of women would be infuriated if...whence applying for a driving job..

They were told ..

Your not suitable because you`re a woman ...and all women drivers are crap...

We need a bloke ...

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

By me yes, it isn't hugely important to me.

By *aren19681Woman  over a year ago

Stockport

i have been reading the posts to this forum with some bemusement and bewilderment.

Granny crumpet seems to have appointed herself the judge jury and executioner on the toppic of sexism.

Yes Granny my dear you did say in one of your posts words to the effect that

jamie reddnep is fit, you would do him ,,but dependant on the size of his cock.

In relation to my proffesion within human resources had a male employee accused you of making the above statement and the disciplinary panel found you did in deed make this statement then you would be suspended on grounds of gross misconduct. pending investigation.

Upon completion of the investigation and you were held accountable of making the remark,which is clearly a sexist remark you would be dismissed with immediate effect on the grounds of verbal sexual harrassment,constituting gross miss conduct.

Your logic seems to be that it is perfectly ok for a woman to make sexist and derogotory remarks against men and that such remarks are not sexist but should a man make similar comments then in your seriously flawed mind they are sexist.

You have claimed in a few of your posts extracts possibly from some internet forum on what constitues sexism attempting to make others believe that you are some sort of expert on the subject.

There is just 1 glaring mistake you overlooked in your ignorance sexism in the work place was eradicated years ago through employment laws passed yes it still does occur as demonstrated through recent event but the perpertators were held to account and dissmissed. due to the sexual harrasment laws enforced by employment law through the sexual equality act in the work place.

May i suggest as a way of advice to you that prior to offering your seriously flawed and impaired advice on the issue of sexism you actually find out about what you are talking about.

Your views on the subject are seriously impaired and backdated to the 1940's .

However i do feel that you know yourself you do not know what your talking about and you are only posting simply to get a reaction by making inflammortary and belittleing remarks against men and using sexism as a tool to do so. You do no favours to women at all with your flawed and seriously imparied views.

"i have been reading the posts to this forum with some bemusement and bewilderment.

Granny crumpet seems to have appointed herself the judge jury and executioner on the toppic of sexism.

In relation to my proffesion within human resources had a male employee accused you of making the above statement and the disciplinary panel found you did in deed make this statement then you would be suspended on grounds of gross misconduct. pending investigation.

Upon completion of the investigation and you were held accountable of making the remark,which is clearly a sexist remark you would be dismissed with immediate effect on the grounds of verbal sexual harrassment,constituting gross miss conduct.

Your logic seems to be that it is perfectly ok for a woman to make sexist and derogotory remarks against men and that such remarks are not sexist but should a man make similar comments then in your seriously flawed mind they are sexist.

You have claimed in a few of your posts extracts possibly from some internet forum on what constitues sexism attempting to make others believe that you are some sort of expert on the subject.

There is just 1 glaring mistake you overlooked in your ignorance sexism in the work place was eradicated years ago through employment laws passed yes it still does occur as demonstrated through recent event but the perpertators were held to account and dissmissed. due to the sexual harrasment laws enforced by employment law through the sexual equality act in the work place.

May i suggest as a way of advice to you that prior to offering your seriously flawed and impaired advice on the issue of sexism you actually find out about what you are talking about.

However i do feel that you know yourself you do not know what your talking about and you are only posting simply to get a reaction by making inflammortary and belittleing remarks against men and using sexism as a tool to do so. You do no favours to women at all with your flawed and seriously imparied views.

"

oohhh,,get her

Torquay

"i have been reading the posts to this forum with some bemusement and bewilderment.

"

So to sum up....you don't agree with what Granny said?

"

A woman working in Human Resources, what would she know about employment law... the world's gone mad!

"

A woman working in Human Resources, what would she know about employment law... the world's gone mad!"

That's not a million miles from the truth..Tra would like to thank her old one for the 16k settlement received due to her ignorance of the law..

Hello Karen,

I won't quote your post just to save space but I will respond to your comments.

1. Why do you name me at the opening of your post? Shouldn't your post be merely to put your point of view regarding the title of the thread and not a personal comment about me?

2. I have not appointed myself judge or jury or executioner of anything. You are the first to make that point. The whole idea comes from you. I've just put my ideas and responses down and don't stop others doing the same and certainly not with embittered asides.

3. I am not your dear.

4. Saying Jamie Redknapp is fit is NOT sexist.

5. I would never say such things in a place of work to a colleague it would be unprofessional and demeaning and NOWHERE have i said that it's okay to do so. YOU have brought up the place of work angle so don't attribute to me things that i have not said otherwise your arguement becomes as spurious as it appears.

6. I have never said it is in order for women to make sexist comments about men. If you find me a line where I have condoned sexism against men I will apologise but as I know it's impossible for you to find an anti male remark that has genuninely made by me I won't get my apology box key out.

7. I do not have a flawed mind but you certainly try to gain ground by hurling insult. It is a very easily used weapon and I won't stoop to it but if it makes you feel good ..

8. There is only one 'f' in profession.

9. I don't attempt to make anyone think I am an expert on anything. If I was an expert on sexism I'd be working in that field probably instead of being a tap room lawyer in here. I contribute to a two bit swingers forum. We are not in court.

10. I don't lift any extracts from other internet forums. Why you think I do is only known by you.

11. Your paragraph which begins .. There is 1 glaring mistake is highly tautological and doesn't make sense. I have read it twice and will read it again but I find self contradiction quite difficult so forgive me if it takes me a while to decipher.

12 Thanks for the advice that I first find out what I am talking about. I'd offer you the same advice but I really don't have that long to wait.

Futher to that point I don't ever say that my offerings are fact.

13. I have no knowledge of the 40's can we do the 30's ?

14. You know me so little. I feel I know perfectly well what im talking about.

15. My posts about the sexist comments stand. They are what I feel and what I believe.

16. Show me a belittling remark I have made about men on here or shut the fuck up making accusations.

17. I didn't post to do women a favour. I posted my opinions on a thread which someone else started.

18. I'd take your post seriously but it's so ill informed and a badly written thinly disguised go at me.

19. Your post totally lacks any knowledge about anything really.

But hey xxxxxxxx thanks xxxxx

"............

8. There is only one 'f' in profession.

"

Aye, but there's a lot of effin profFessionals on Fab

swansea

"

Damn ..... you are proving almost sane !"

I thought I was once, but as I got older, I realised we are all totally barking, and those in positions of power, whatever it be, are doubly barking, hence the position that Keys and Gray find themselves in today,

Just the 1, lol

"

4. Saying Jamie Redknapp is fit is NOT sexist.

"

but it is delusional

[Removed by poster at 28/01/11 17:20:24]

Some sterotypes are just so spot on.

.see thems? thems is emoticons!

they is ickle icons which may or may not display the posters emotion at the time of posting

i justs finx thayz look pritty

Bllody hell some people in here really do have an axe to grind!

Off vis your 'ead Granny!

Off vis meine head ?? Foo King Ell Laine. Vy me ?

"Off vis meine head ?? Foo King Ell Laine. Vy me ?

"

Just evening up the playing field.

It's a game of two half's.

"

Im not the baddy laine !

I'm going to wash the dishes...... more fun than here.

Then im off for a dirty night out. Wonder if Jamie Redknapp will be there.

Im not the baddy laine !

I'm going to wash the dishes...... more fun than here.

Then im off for a dirty night out. Wonder if Jamie Redknapp will be there."

Give him a swift smash from me.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Bloody hell, those two men on the telly have a lot to answer for !!

Think this has run its course now.

Agreed Rugby.

I won't be looking in again xx

Some people really do take this site too seriously! We don't have to agree with each other but personal attacks is totally unacceptable.