FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > New to scene east Anglia

New to scene east Anglia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why don't people want to meet me been on7 days no one gives me anytime I am a genuine guy ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

7 days is not long at all for a single guy. People tend not to respond to blank profiles, ones with no pictures at all and limited texts.

By *atcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"7 days is not long at all for a single guy. People tend not to respond to blank profiles, ones with no pictures at all and limited texts."

Correct,

put a picture on here - a good one not just a snap, improve the text with considered wording and reasonable English and then - ta da!!

The results will improve, good luck!

As above , but above all be friendly not rude , and be patient , for every female we have 20 guys fighting over them ! So unfair lol .. Try going to swing clubs you will meet people from this sight , you don't have have sex straight away , just get to know and chat . It will happen , good luck mate

Thank you will do i am never rude in messages to people not like that as a person will get s pict up tho

You also have same amd separate room swapping on your likes. As a single male who are you swapping with?

"Thank you will do i am never rude in messages to people not like that as a person will get s pict up tho "

You won't get any interest with a shot profile and no pictures.

Because you're not offering anyone anything with your profile

You need to sell yourself. It's not instashag

Thank u so much i really appreciate it ??

I never been on a site like this before all new to me but will take everything on board sell myself lol any good sales person out there help a man out in need lolol

"I never been on a site like this before all new to me but will take everything on board sell myself lol any good sales person out there help a man out in need lolol "

Just take a look at a lot of male profiles that post in the lounge, and you'll get a good idea

Don't copy, write your own, it's all about you

There is literally nothing interesting about your profile.

"I never been on a site like this before all new to me but will take everything on board sell myself lol any good sales person out there help a man out in need lolol

Just take a look at a lot of male profiles that post in the lounge, and you'll get a good idea

Don't copy, write your own, it's all about you "

Irony at its finest hey?

I remember calling you out for doing Exactly that. Copying text from another males profile that I know, word for word. I suppose its flattering really- as imitation is meant to be a sincere form of flattery!!

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

No photos, virtually no profile.

There's nothing to go on. How could anyone know if they find you attractive?

If you are counting on couples and women asking for photos and making the effort to find out even basic stuff about you, they won't. Why would they when the can move on to other profiles that have all the information they need to determine whether or not they are interested?

You may have misunderstood the nature of the site but it's not a case of being able to register and be having sex the next day, without making an effort. There are no women sitting here just waiting to shag any man who asks. You need to 'advertise' yourself effectively and take time to find and get to know the women who are interested in you.

PS "decease free"? You mean you aren't dead or you aren't a murderer? Both good traits but...

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Oh, and not being able to accommodate won't help. Rightly or wrongly, a lot of people will assume you have a partner and are cheating.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

All of the above. A photo is needed most definitely, as not many people will write to, or respond to a silhouette. Also you want to explore your bi side, so maybe change your straight status to bi, so there is no confusion. Good luck!

» Add a new message to this topic