FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > transgenders attack

transgenders attack

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erryg OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

denton

just been watching RT news, 2 transgender men was groped by migrants, when they realised they was male started throwing stones etc at them saying they should die, they were saved by a passing police, ive not seen this on bbc news

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe it's not on the BBC because it's still under investigation....

The words alleged and suspected make it a story in the making rather than a factual report...

denton

they shown the people being interviewed on rt

"they shown the people being interviewed on rt"

But to be on the safe side I'll wait for the trail verdict or an unequivocal confession before I express my opinions,,,,

I shouldn't laugh but I've got a picture of Mick Dundee in my head

"I shouldn't laugh but I've got a picture of Mick Dundee in my head "

You are correct, you shouldn't laugh

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

near cardiff

"I shouldn't laugh but I've got a picture of Mick Dundee in my head

You are correct, you shouldn't laugh"

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"just been watching RT news, 2 transgender men was groped by migrants, when they realised they was male started throwing stones etc at them saying they should die, they were saved by a passing police, ive not seen this on bbc news"

The 3 African men were arrested by german police for attacking the 2 transgender women. Not at all surprised by this story, after events in Germany over new years eve of coordinated mass sexual assaults and rapes by migrants on German women, these sorts of attacks will only increase over the coming months as more migrants flood into Europe from Africa and the middle east. In light of these events the Czech President Milos Zeman said, "The integration of the Muslim community is practically impossible in western Europe".

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

I wondered how long it would take for this to be picked up.

Tbf it ain't easy being trans, any way you look at it.

I wonder how many other attacks against trans people there have been in Germany this year?

By *artytwoCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"just been watching RT news, 2 transgender men was groped by migrants, when they realised they was male started throwing stones etc at them saying they should die, they were saved by a passing police, ive not seen this on bbc news

The 3 African men were arrested by german police for attacking the 2 transgender women. Not at all surprised by this story, after events in Germany over new years eve of coordinated mass sexual assaults and rapes by migrants on German women, these sorts of attacks will only increase over the coming months as more migrants flood into Europe from Africa and the middle east. In light of these events the Czech President Milos Zeman said, "The integration of the Muslim community is practically impossible in western Europe". "

How many exclamations of "I told you so" are rattling around the world now?

"just been watching RT news, 2 transgender men was groped by migrants, when they realised they was male started throwing stones etc at them saying they should die, they were saved by a passing police, ive not seen this on bbc news

The 3 African men were arrested by german police for attacking the 2 transgender women. Not at all surprised by this story, after events in Germany over new years eve of coordinated mass sexual assaults and rapes by migrants on German women, these sorts of attacks will only increase over the coming months as more migrants flood into Europe from Africa and the middle east. In light of these events the Czech President Milos Zeman said, "The integration of the Muslim community is practically impossible in western Europe".

How many exclamations of "I told you so" are rattling around the world now?"

Here we go

Firstly was 3 African men and a lot of Africa is Christian and quite a few African nations have made homosexual and transgender illegal just like Russia has. Transgender attacks happen everywhere and not just by immigrants or Muslims. Also here is a simple solution that would have solved the immigrant problem long before it had happened....that's to have sorted out the situation in Syria long before it had gotten out of hand.

Here we go

Firstly was 3 African men and a lot of Africa is Christian and quite a few African nations have made homosexual and transgender illegal just like Russia has. Transgender attacks happen everywhere and not just by immigrants or Muslims. Also here is a simple solution that would have solved the immigrant problem long before it had happened....that's to have sorted out the situation in Syria long before it had gotten out of hand.

"

Russia hasn't actually made either illegal, they've removed there rights to discrimination! Wrong yes but not actually illegal.

Interestingly enough it was Lenin who decriminalised it in the 1917 revolution, as well as having openly gay people in Russian government

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Unfortunately trans people

abused very frequently, by all kinds of people.

Funny how people only want to talk about that when there's refugees involved.

"Unfortunately trans people

Funny how people only want to talk about that when there's refugees involved."

Blame that trans person that brought it up then!

I don't think think they were attacked because they were trans, but the attack became more violent once discovered they were trans.

By *rinking-in-laCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Funny how people only want to talk about that when there's refugees involved..

Blame that trans person that brought it up then!"

It doesn't matter if the person who brought it up is trans, male, female or a small oak tree.

The problem is created by people thinking that these differences matter and are worth bringing up in any context.

When we stop seeing difference and stop highlighting it, we will start to move past discrimination.

Humans naturally discriminate things or people they see differences in. If we did not we would not have survived as a race. Therefore we will have to stop seeing difference where none is needed.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Funny how people only want to talk about that when there's refugees involved..

Blame that trans person that brought it up then!"

I didn't mean here. I meant in the media.

Bristol

"just been watching RT news, 2 transgender men was groped by migrants, when they realised they was male started throwing stones etc at them saying they should die, they were saved by a passing police, ive not seen this on bbc news"

To be fair, across the world and country many people will have been attacked and groped, the BBC cannot report every single one.

Russia Today saw fit to report the particular case as the Russian authorities have an Interest in reporting as much negative news about immigrants and particularly Muslims as possible to keep their political aims on track.

Let's remember that the Russian government are sexist, homophobic, dictatorial and racist in their policy making, therefore we must look behind the stories and ask why they are telling us stuff.

Russia Today is an instrument of the Russian Authorities which does indeed have some good perspectives on a variety of issues, but that should not mean we lose sight of the malevolent forces which are also at work.

The BBC by contrast openly promote tolerance which upsets a lot of people who feel threatened or put out by having to share their bit f land with funny coloured or funny sounding/looking people but who are not brave/stupid enough to admit that.

"I wondered how long it would take for this to be picked up.

I wonder how many other attacks against trans people there have been in Germany this year?"

Sometimes its hard to be a woman

By *anchestercubMan  over a year ago

manchester & NI

It's so strange to see the right wing pick up this issue.

They've never given a fuck about trans people.... until it suits their own political goals.

The Daily Mail was the first UK newspaper to run the story from what I could tell... only a year or two ago they harrassed a trans woman into killing herself.

They don't give a shit so should stop pretending they do.

They should also be covering all the abuse that trans folks get here in Manchester, there's no shortage of it.

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

Here we go

"

If they were African, it has nothing to do with Syria...

It doesn't matter what religion they are, some countries have a very low opinion of women and lower opinions of gays or transgender people.

They will treat those that they look down on how they want.

It's like the odd guy that you get in a club. The ones with the attitude that any woman in there is available as they must be an easy lay as they are in a club...

Until those attitudes are changed this will always happen...

"

It doesn't matter if the person who brought it up is trans, male, female or a small oak tree.

The problem is created by people thinking that these differences matter and are worth bringing up in any context.

When we stop seeing difference and stop highlighting it, we will start to move past discrimination.

Humans naturally discriminate things or people they see differences in. If we did not we would not have survived as a race. Therefore we will have to stop seeing difference where none is needed."

Spot on unfortunately when you have news and influential people in politics continuing to highlight these differences then discrimination will carry on

denton

"It's so strange to see the right wing pick up this issue.

They've never given a fuck about trans people.... until it suits their own political goals.

The Daily Mail was the first UK newspaper to run the story from what I could tell... only a year or two ago they harrassed a trans woman into killing herself.

They should also be covering all the abuse that trans folks get here in Manchester, there's no shortage of it. "

the BNP wasnt keen on gays etc,also about manchester ive been stalked by migrant types, i was with a female and he just stood there gawping, i told him to fuck off, doorman also told him to move he followed us down the street, when we was at the street corner he stood in front again, so i kicked him, i can imagine how some transgenger etc feel who are maybe timid, he wasnt the first to harrass me ,and wont be the last

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Primitive culture; marginally better than lowest form of animals

We have our own too so why import any more of this type of organism with a single brain cell

Send them back to whereever we picked these up from

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

They should also be covering all the abuse that trans folks get here in Manchester, there's no shortage of it. the BNP wasnt keen on gays etc,also about manchester ive been stalked by migrant types, i was with a female and he just stood there gawping, i told him to fuck off, doorman also told him to move he followed us down the street, when we was at the street corner he stood in front again, so i kicked him, i can imagine how some transgenger etc feel who are maybe timid, he wasnt the first to harrass me ,and wont be the last"

What is a migrant type??

By *ike00465Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

When I first read the head line on the forum

Eastender came to mind as they is one on there and it looked like Mark fowler was going to beat him up ?

They should also be covering all the abuse that trans folks get here in Manchester, there's no shortage of it. "

Wembley

They should also be covering all the abuse that trans folks get here in Manchester, there's no shortage of it. the BNP wasnt keen on gays etc,also about manchester ive been stalked by migrant types, i was with a female and he just stood there gawping, i told him to fuck off, doorman also told him to move he followed us down the street, when we was at the street corner he stood in front again, so i kicked him, i can imagine how some transgenger etc feel who are maybe timid, he wasnt the first to harrass me ,and wont be the last

What is a migrant type??"

The type who is a migrant

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

They should also be covering all the abuse that trans folks get here in Manchester, there's no shortage of it. the BNP wasnt keen on gays etc,also about manchester ive been stalked by migrant types, i was with a female and he just stood there gawping, i told him to fuck off, doorman also told him to move he followed us down the street, when we was at the street corner he stood in front again, so i kicked him, i can imagine how some transgenger etc feel who are maybe timid, he wasnt the first to harrass me ,and wont be the last

What is a migrant type??

The type who is a migrant"

Thanks....I'll be sure to look out for 'migrant types' next time I'm out and about

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

Whilst many of these comments are focus on this being a trans-gender attack, we should remember that, initially, it wasn't, it was a sexual assult and, only when they discover the true sex of their victims did it become an attack on trans-genders'.

Basically, this isn't about religions but societies; the major of those from which imigrants come, have been lawless (due to war and civil unrest) for many years so, it would appear, that some have decided to continue to behave as they would from were they came.

The challenge is how successfully intigrate imigrants and not allianate or stop them.

Were they not being abused in the first place before their biological sex discovered?

Perhaps it only fair to add some detail so those intent on talking utter bollicks can choose another route to vent their hideously contrived mantra...

"The three young men, who were reported to be speaking Arabic, are said to have approached the two women, known only as Elisa and Jasmin (whose full names are protected), as they made their way home from the train station.

According to the reports, the men attempted to chat up Elisa, 37, and Jasmin, 50 as they walked down a street in Dortmund.

After a brief chat the men realised the two were transwomen and began screaming abuse, threats and then assault them.

The attack is reported as having involved their breasts being grabbed, being thrown around and being told that they were, “Whores who should be stoned!”, before the youths allegedly pelted stones at them from a nearby gravel bed. Fortunately at this point a police patrol happened upon the assault and intervened to end it and took the three youths into custody.

The report suggests that the 18 year old is already well known to the authorities through previous offences and has been remanded in custody charged with grievous bodily harm. The seventeen year old was released from custody after completion of police procedures and the sixteen year old released to the custody of his parents.

There are two words missing from the German reports. Those words are ‘Muslim’ and ‘Refugee/migrant’. In fact apart from a hint of ethnicity there is no information about the status of the youths. We simply don’t know if they are German citizens, genuine asylum-seeking refugees, or economic migrants to Germany.

The press report emphasised that Arabic was spoken during the assault; however, this proves nothing whatsoever – a point hammered home by the fact one of the transwomen speaks Arabic too!

"Whilst many of these comments are focus on this being a trans-gender attack, we should remember that, initially, it wasn't, it was a sexual assult and, only when they discover the true sex of their victims did it become an attack on trans-genders'.

Basically, this isn't about religions but societies; the major of those from which imigrants come, have been lawless (due to war and civil unrest) for many years so, it would appear, that some have decided to continue to behave as they would from were they came.

The challenge is how successfully intigrate imigrants and not allianate or stop them."

I would argue it is about religions.

Just where the ideas that women could be firstly used as a sex slave/object/dress modestly so not to get the male dander up and then when you discover there trans, your so outraged you are compelled to "stone" them!.

Just where do the these ideas come from....

Bristol

What is a migrant type??"

Someone who is a bit dark and unfamiliar. Possibly wearing scruffy clothes and probably dirt poor and unable to feed themselves and their family whilst people cross the road to avoid them and refuse to employ them before accusing them of being marginalised shirkers who are refusing to integrate despite the fact they are roundly ignored.

Then the marginalisation precipitates lack of cultural and social awareness of the different standards of behaviour in different sections of the planet and results in the sort of ignorant bullshit we see on these forums every day.

Bristol

"Perhaps it only fair to add some detail so those intent on talking utter bollicks can choose another route to vent their hideously contrived mantra...

"The three young men, who were reported to be speaking Arabic, are said to have approached the two women, known only as Elisa and Jasmin (whose full names are protected), as they made their way home from the train station.

According to the reports, the men attempted to chat up Elisa, 37, and Jasmin, 50 as they walked down a street in Dortmund.

After a brief chat the men realised the two were transwomen and began screaming abuse, threats and then assault them.

The attack is reported as having involved their breasts being grabbed, being thrown around and being told that they were, “Whores who should be stoned!”, before the youths allegedly pelted stones at them from a nearby gravel bed. Fortunately at this point a police patrol happened upon the assault and intervened to end it and took the three youths into custody.

The report suggests that the 18 year old is already well known to the authorities through previous offences and has been remanded in custody charged with grievous bodily harm. The seventeen year old was released from custody after completion of police procedures and the sixteen year old released to the custody of his parents.

There are two words missing from the German reports. Those words are ‘Muslim’ and ‘Refugee/migrant’. In fact apart from a hint of ethnicity there is no information about the status of the youths. We simply don’t know if they are German citizens, genuine asylum-seeking refugees, or economic migrants to Germany.

The press report emphasised that Arabic was spoken during the assault; however, this proves nothing whatsoever – a point hammered home by the fact one of the transwomen speaks Arabic too!

"

No, see what you have done is report the basic facts. You have utterly forgotten to jump to conclusions and precipitate stereotypes and half baked ideology based on clichés and xenophobia. What is wrong with you?

Bristol

What is a migrant type??

The type who is a migrant"

I travelled from Bristol to London today. I am clearly and visibly not from London (or Bristol for that matter) does that make me a migrant type?

"Perhaps it only fair to add some detail so those intent on talking utter bollicks can choose another route to vent their hideously contrived mantra...

No, see what you have done is report the basic facts. You have utterly forgotten to jump to conclusions and precipitate stereotypes and half baked ideology based on clichés and xenophobia. What is wrong with you? "

I'm having an off-day,,,

Bristol

No, see what you have done is report the basic facts. You have utterly forgotten to jump to conclusions and precipitate stereotypes and half baked ideology based on clichés and xenophobia. What is wrong with you?

I'm having an off-day,,, "

Try harder next time.

Sweden and Germany have both been investigating police cover ups of suspected migrant/refugee crimes.

The primary reason being looked at, is the fact that both Germany and Sweden have seen a massive rise in their right wing political parties and it would appear both their governments don't wish to fan the flames!, or maybe their worried about the opposition defeating them either way..

That's a very difficult position to be in for any democracy

Essex.

The problem is that as a civilised society we cannot cope with uncivilised people.

It doesn't matter a person's race, religion or nationality if they refuse to live by the rules of the society they live in.

Many years ago I had some dealings with a guy from Bosnia. He told me "Your police don't scare me, your courts don't scare me and your prisons don't scare me. After the things I have seen in my country there is nothing your country can do to me." As an asylum seeker we are stuck with people like. Obviously there are lots of good people who only want to live and work in peace but they don't come to the publics notice. Bad news sells...

There's an award winning Egyptian film came out a few years back called 6,7,8.

Worth a watch if your interested in where this practise of crowding women and sexualy assaulting them comes from!

"I wondered how long it would take for this to be picked up.

I wonder how many other attacks against trans people there have been in Germany this year?"

Yeah, the PC Left and media have become expert in either ignoring stories like this altogether or diverting attention away from the criminals in these instances and blaming the 'Far Right' reaction...as if ordinary Germans approved of the assaults!?

Aside from the 600 plus assaults on women in Cologne itself (it's called organised crime by the way and Finnish police thwarted a similar plan in Helsinki) a German Leisure centre has subsequently banned 'migrants' because of groping incidents, a Swedish woman has filmed groping incidents in a Swedish town while Danish nightclubs are banning migrants also because they are harassing women. I wonder how much is left unreported because of political correctness and the fear of being labelled a racist!?

I remember the days when genuine asylum seekers were in the main usually quite traumatised and grateful for a new home. A large proportion of this lot...80% males aged 18-50... burned their ID papers on route, have had zero background checks and are in my view piss-taking economic migrants at best (budding criminals at worst) on an EU tax payer-funded (sex) tour of Europe! And thanks to Merkel, the EU and the human traffickers (richer by £4Bn because of their trade!), millions more will be following in their footsteps!

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

I'm surprised RT even has it as a news subject as Russia a a society is very homophobic

"they shown the people being interviewed on rt"

RT is basically Soviet, sorry Russian propaganda. The west shot down the Malaysian airliner etc.

Putin will rule for life as he knows he faces war crimes trial if he ever steps down.

Put that on your RT

"they shown the people being interviewed on rt

RT is basically Soviet, sorry Russian propaganda. The west shot down the Malaysian airliner etc.

Putin will rule for life as he knows he faces war crimes trial if he ever steps down.

Put that on your RT"

All media is propaganda, it's paid for and controlled by somebody!!.

All you can do is watch as varied as amount as possible between a multitude of stations and try and sift out the "slant"...

Now drop that dead donkey

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Put that on your RT"

What was it you were saying about confirmation bias on another thread, and filtering out stuff that you don't want to hear because it may be of a different opinion to yours?

Put that on your RT

What was it you were saying about confirmation bias on another thread, and filtering out stuff that you don't want to hear because it may be of a different opinion to yours? "

You noticed, someone's listening!!!! Or reading...

I never claimed to be perfect, but obvious propaganda channels RT, Sky, bbc, al jazeera, I avoid yes.

Plus I'm sick of this hive mind mentality that social media shapes!

People trot out the same tired crap as its 'the right way to think'....

What were we talking about

Lol

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

I find the reactions of those who jump to defend Islam quite disturbing...

Islam is a monotheistic religion that says it is the duty of every Muslim to convert non Muslims to Islam and those who refuse to convert should be killed or enslaved, but every time Muslims kill in the name of Islam I hear the cry of 'Islam is a peaceful religion'.

Islam says that all men who lie with other men as with women should be thrown from high places and their bodies broken on the rocks below. However every time Muslims attack gays I hear the cry of 'why single out Muslims others do it too'.

In Islam a girl becomes a woman and available for sex as soon as their periods start and in the Islamic world women who are not chaperoned and covered from head to toe are seen as prostitutes that can be used by any man. Yet when Muslim men men attack and rape young girls and women the same cry goes up of 'others do it too so dont blame Muslims'!

Seems to me that Islam is a religion of violence and hate and that the more Muslims we have in our society the more attacks we will see on those Islam says should be attacked.

Essex.

"I find the reactions of those who jump to defend Islam quite disturbing...

Islam is a monotheistic religion that says it is the duty of every Muslim to convert non Muslims to Islam and those who refuse to convert should be killed or enslaved, but every time Muslims kill in the name of Islam I hear the cry of 'Islam is a peaceful religion'.

Islam says that all men who lie with other men as with women should be thrown from high places and their bodies broken on the rocks below. However every time Muslims attack gays I hear the cry of 'why single out Muslims others do it too'.

In Islam a girl becomes a woman and available for sex as soon as their periods start and in the Islamic world women who are not chaperoned and covered from head to toe are seen as prostitutes that can be used by any man. Yet when Muslim men men attack and rape young girls and women the same cry goes up of 'others do it too so dont blame Muslims'!

Seems to me that Islam is a religion of violence and hate and that the more Muslims we have in our society the more attacks we will see on those Islam says should be attacked."

The funny thing is the Muslim guys I work with have never tried to convert me or preached to me.

Most of them have d*unk alcohol and eaten bacon. They are as religious as most people... ie not very...

They are normal people trying to lead a normal life.

A hell of a lot of stuff blamed on Islam is actually cultural...

Yes there are some pretty shit cultures and I do think that when you emigrate to a country you should try to integrate and learn the language...

Here we go

"

But most of these immigrants arent from syria

Seems to me that Islam is a religion of violence and hate and that the more Muslims we have in our society the more attacks we will see on those Islam says should be attacked.

The funny thing is the Muslim guys I work with have never tried to convert me or preached to me.

Most of them have d*unk alcohol and eaten bacon. They are as religious as most people... ie not very...

They are normal people trying to lead a normal life.

A hell of a lot of stuff blamed on Islam is actually cultural...

Yes there are some pretty shit cultures and I do think that when you emigrate to a country you should try to integrate and learn the language..."

You know that might be why Moderate Muslims, ie those that want to fuck stupid bits of the Qur'an off.. Emigrate!

To get away from the madding crowd so to speak.

There's no definitive "Muslim" some like eating bacon some like drinking a bit, others sometimes do Ramadan and then sometimes don't... Being free to practise your religion is something I'm absolutely in favour of, providing it doesn't interfere with others!.

To be in denial about where fundermentalists get their core beliefs from is just plain stupid.. We can see where Christians get the wacky idea of creation from, we can see where Mormons get their wacky idea for underpants from, same with Scientology and their crazy comet shit...

You know you really don't have to look that hard to see where the fundermentalists get their wacky ideas from either... And more importantly, getting rid of the wacky ideas would be a godsend for those Muslims who don't wanna get involved in the daft shit but just do a bit of praying every now and then.

So let's get of this islamaphobia bollocks once and for all..

For the sake of normal people everywhere

Bristol

Seems to me that Islam is a religion of violence and hate and that the more Muslims we have in our society the more attacks we will see on those Islam says should be attacked."

No one is defending Islam or any bad practice. They (we) are defending Muslims. Most of the stuff you mentioned of Islam is also true of Christianity. The two are basically interchangeable. Another feature they have in common is that they are both utter bollocks.

But a Muslim is no more responsible for the acts of another Muslim than anyone else in the world. The attackers in Cologne may have mostly had dark hair, does that mean all brown or black haired humans share culpability? Most of them probably had two legs and wore a jacket. Does that mean that anyone who has two legs and wears a jacket is responsible? Most if not all were male, does that mean all males are responsible? Why do you pick one tenet of their personality and rather predictably pick on that?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I think it is interesting that certain people have to go as far as quoting "russia today" to try and make a moral case.........

bit like fox news kalling katie hopkins a "popular british columnist who is the voice of popular opinion......."

"I think it is interesting that certain people have to go as far as quoting "russia today" to try and make a moral case.........

bit like fox news kalling katie hopkins a "popular british columnist who is the voice of popular opinion.......""

But its being carried by all the major news groups, RT just reported it first.

The German police have confirmed it happened and have confirmed they've arrested people.

Lets face it if RT is reporting it its fairly unusual givin russias stance on trans people (they've banned them from driving now iirc)

Christianity has it's own fundamentalists.....Westboro Baptist church for instance. The only difference is they try to stay within the law to spew their hate speech against gay and transgender people but let us not forget 20 years ago homosexuality was illegal and our PM was saying they were eroding the fabric of our society.

Wembley

"Christianity has it's own fundamentalists.....Westboro Baptist church for instance. The only difference is they try to stay within the law to spew their hate speech against gay and transgender people but let us not forget 20 years ago homosexuality was illegal and our PM was saying they were eroding the fabric of our society. "

That is too bad; maybe they too should start throwing them off tall buildings

"Christianity has it's own fundamentalists.....Westboro Baptist church for instance. The only difference is they try to stay within the law to spew their hate speech against gay and transgender people but let us not forget 20 years ago homosexuality was illegal and our PM was saying they were eroding the fabric of our society.

That is too bad; maybe they too should start throwing them off tall buildings"

Amazing isn't it how every time there is a Islam/Koran-inspired mass murder or rape-fest the liberals tell us how much they hate the 'Far Right'. I really didn't know there were so many 'liberals' who were so pro mass murder and rape!?

I thought Islam WAS the extreme right. An archaic form of feudal fascism that oppresses people and denies rights to them in every single nation it controls.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"

No one is defending Islam or any bad practice. They (we) are defending Muslims. Most of the stuff you mentioned of Islam is also true of Christianity. The two are basically interchangeable. Another feature they have in common is that they are both utter bollocks. "

Basically this.

I don't think anyone who reads my posts can be in any doubt as to which way I lean politically.

Being left does not a liberal make - far from it, in fact. However, it is important to challenge hypocrisy wherever it arises, whatever sky-pixie they choose to follow.

"I

No one is defending Islam or any bad practice. They (we) are defending Muslims. Most of the stuff you mentioned of Islam is also true of Christianity. The two are basically interchangeable. "

Only if you think leviticus applys to christians like most uninformed people do.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"I

No one is defending Islam or any bad practice. They (we) are defending Muslims. Most of the stuff you mentioned of Islam is also true of Christianity. The two are basically interchangeable.

Only if you think leviticus applys to christians like most uninformed people do."

Slight knitpicking - the [point remains that the abrahamist religions are very similar, be they Jew, Christian or Muslim.

Wembley

"I thought Islam WAS the extreme right. An archaic form of feudal fascism that oppresses people and denies rights to them in every single nation it controls. "

Absolute nonsense

Islam is a peace-loving religion and Muslims are peace-loving people

And even if that were not true, during the Crusades atrocities were committed. It is now the turn of the Muslims to commit even worst atrocities

We need to take a balanced view and know that just as the Crusaders 'grew up', so will the Muslims in a few hundred years. Until then, the gays had better stay away from tall buildings

"I

No one is defending Islam or any bad practice. They (we) are defending Muslims. Most of the stuff you mentioned of Islam is also true of Christianity. The two are basically interchangeable.

Only if you think leviticus applys to christians like most uninformed people do.

Slight knitpicking - the [point remains that the abrahamist religions are very similar, be they Jew, Christian or Muslim. "

They share similarities in origin, but in no way can they be described as 'very similar'. Pity though, as the world might be a more peaceful place.

By *ancyDrewWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Sorry OP, but it was two trans WOMEN not two trans men. Am sure you didn't mean to get it wrong, but it IS important to make that distinction. Also, a trans woman is not a man/male. She is a women, who is trans.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Christianity has it's own fundamentalists.....Westboro Baptist church for instance. The only difference is they try to stay within the law to spew their hate speech against gay and transgender people but let us not forget 20 years ago homosexuality was illegal and our PM was saying they were eroding the fabric of our society. "

Homosexuality for men has been legal since 1967 here and wasn't criminalized for women before that. (England and Wales).

Sorry OP, but it was two trans WOMEN not two trans men. Am sure you didn't mean to get it wrong, but it IS important to make that distinction. Also, a trans woman is not a man/male. She is a women, who is trans."

Exactly this. (Bar grammatical anomalies )

"I

Only if you think leviticus applys to christians like most uninformed people do."

You don't need to worry about Leviticus... There's plenty of genocide, mass rapes, child murderers, donkey killing, sex slavery... In Deuteronomy, genesis, Matthew, exodus, numbers..

The list is endless of God getting annoyed with people and smiting them and dividing spoils.

The bible is quite frankly a truely shocking book that would be banned outright under the definition of hate speech today!

"Christianity has it's own fundamentalists.....Westboro Baptist church for instance. The only difference is they try to stay within the law to spew their hate speech against gay and transgender people but let us not forget 20 years ago homosexuality was illegal and our PM was saying they were eroding the fabric of our society.

Homosexuality for men has been legal since 1967 here and wasn't criminalized for women before that. (England and Wales). "

Lenin legalised it in 1917 in Russia!

"I

Slight knitpicking - the [point remains that the abrahamist religions are very similar, be they Jew, Christian or Muslim.

They share similarities in origin, but in no way can they be described as 'very similar'. Pity though, as the world might be a more peaceful place."

Your absolutely right they can't be compared, Christianity is way more violent but the difference is, it was born out of secularism from the Roman empire and therefore struggled to ever have the similarity to Islam which was born out of war and was always about, Islam being politically dominating, which is why most Islam country's are overseen by the religion.

I mean Jesus,s main philosophy was peace, although he liked a bit of slavery as well, but hid underlying message was always.

Turn the other cheek, love you enemies.. Something that current self described Christians seemed to have forgotten!!.

Mohammed's message was always love people but kill them if they don't submit.. the word "submit" is actually the direct translation of Islam... Nothing to do with peace, yeah he's peaceful providing everything's going for him, the minute somebody disagrees, it's off with his head..

It's like one long contradiction.

Love kill, love kill, live kill.

No wonder anybody that actually reads the Qur'an and follows it is fucked in the head!

Wembley

"I

They share similarities in origin, but in no way can they be described as 'very similar'. Pity though, as the world might be a more peaceful place..

Your absolutely right they can't be compared, Christianity is way more violent but the difference is, it was born out of secularism from the Roman empire and therefore struggled to ever have the similarity to Islam which was born out of war and was always about, Islam being politically dominating, which is why most Islam country's are overseen by the religion.

I mean Jesus,s main philosophy was peace, although he liked a bit of slavery as well, but hid underlying message was always.

Turn the other cheek, love you enemies.. Something that current self described Christians seemed to have forgotten!!.

Mohammed's message was always love people but kill them if they don't submit.. the word "submit" is actually the direct translation of Islam... Nothing to do with peace, yeah he's peaceful providing everything's going for him, the minute somebody disagrees, it's off with his head..

It's like one long contradiction.

Love kill, love kill, live kill.

No wonder anybody that actually reads the Qur'an and follows it is fucked in the head!"

This lot are f**ked in the head and as yet they can't even read. Can you imagine what will happen if they could read their book of magic

*Transgender women

If you genuinely expect us to believe that you give a shit about us, and aren't just trying to promote your vile anti-immigrant agenda then:

Stop misgendering us

Stop using "transgender" as a noun

Stop making the assumption that were just other people who share your misogynistic fetishes

Spot on. The most abuse I get is from white, British born men.

By *ub_liminalTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Belfast

Women and children have no rights in these peoples home nations.feudal theicratic patriarchies, basically .

It's not surprising, at all.

Hopefully the two Victims are recovering and are pressing charges to the fullest extent of the law.

So, this is a race problem, you say. Even though the transphobic remarks on the thread are all coming from white people.

Belfast

Here we go

"

The African continent is predominantly Muslim , don't forget all north African nations are Muslim. Many other parts are a mixture of both combined with folk religions native to the particular region. That aside many African politicians have taken up the loony evangelist mantle and are vilifying GLBT persons for political browny points while they rob the coffers of their respective nations treasury, philander and plunder.

It's hardly a new concept, create a scapegoat/moral panic to distract the electorate from real issues / corruption and fill your boots while they're busy looking the.. Other way.

Whether these people are trans or not, these men launched a disgusting sexual assault upon them. It's indicative of the prevailing "values" of their home nations that they could enter into such an action so casually.

Many of these countries not only face economic disadvantage but also cultural disadvantage. It's something these people have to deal and tackle on their own home turfs . allowing them to import their regressive cultural vestages/dogmas into Europe and the failure to challenge them will only drag society backwards and create many unfortunate consequences.

In fact, stop fucking using us to promote your agenda. If you want to be a racist bigot LEAVE US THE FUCK OUT OF IT.

[Removed by poster at 25/02/16 21:14:41]

The issue here is men. Nothing else.

Belfast

"In fact, stop fucking using us to promote your agenda. If you want to be a racist bigot LEAVE US THE FUCK OUT OF IT."

Race? There is only ONE race, the human race.

The things that separate persons of different nations isn't the colour of their complexion. It's culture!

When vastly differing cultures clash, there will understandably be unfortunate consequences.

It isn't "racist" to articulate this, the sky is blue... The grass is green... People from different cultural. Backgrounds have different Mores / values / attitudes that aren't necessarily universally shared the world over.

The thinking that your culture is superior is racist.

The "culture" problem here is one of toxic masculinity. Men think that they can touch women's bodies, that they're entitled to do so. Go in the the chat rooms. Observe the way that men talk to women. Observe how most of them are not Muslims or immigrants.

Stop fucking talking down to be about misogyny and transphobia. I think I'm in a better position to talk about their causes and their consequences than you are.

*talking down to me

"The thinking that your culture is superior is racist.

The "culture" problem here is one of toxic masculinity. Men think that they can touch women's bodies, that they're entitled to do so. Go in the the chat rooms. Observe the way that men talk to women. Observe how most of them are not Muslims or immigrants.

Stop fucking talking down to be about misogyny and transphobia. I think I'm in a better position to talk about their causes and their consequences than you are."

You seem a little miffed

"You seem a little miffed "

Damn right I am. This thread is about misogyny and transphobia, and it's full of MEN using it as a means to attack Muslims and Africans. Possibly because it saves them having to take a look at themselves. I mean fucks sake, I get cat called all the time, and then get violent threats, because I made them cat call me. My being trans is just one big attempt to deceive men into being attracted to me. And who are the culprits. They're predominantly white, British-born non-Muslims. ALL of them are men. But this is falling on deaf ears. Which leaves me to suspect that you don't actually care that this is happening to us. Or maybe you just think that white women are your possession.

Belfast

Stop fucking talking down to be about misogyny and transphobia. I think I'm in a better position to talk about their causes and their consequences than you are."

No, please get off your high horse, these vacuous attitudes of blind unquestioning tolerance achieve nothing. Look at the north of England and recent events there. If something objectionable , brutal and inhumane it should be challenged . hiding behind a particular theology , ethnicity or culture isn't an acceptable excuse.

I agree with you on the misogynistic entitlement thing playing a role.

Unfortunately whether you're prepared to acknowledge it or not.. The dogmas of certain non native cultures not only accommodate such practices but systematically turn a blind eye to the consequences of them and even vilify Victims rather than the perpetrators of them.

The word you're looking for is not "racist" it's "xenophobia". tbh.. It seems by and large like another Orwellian newspeak term designed to muzzle and silence healthy , constructive, debate .

It is not skin complexion that separates us from others, it's culture.

Wembley

Stop fucking talking down to be about misogyny and transphobia. I think I'm in a better position to talk about their causes and their consequences than you are.

You seem a little miffed "

At first, the title of the thread sounded wrong; not any more

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Bimbles in and leaves swiftly

And you're going to have a hard time convincing me that the grooming gangs weren't part of a wider network that involved members of the police, social service and local government. And THAT was the reason no one went after them, because they'd sing like a fucking canary if anyone did.

Belfast

""Look at the North of England"

Here we go again. I LIVE IN THE FUCKING NORTH OF ENGLAND.

Are you talking about grooming? Because it's obviously escaped your attention, this country has had a problem the institutionalised child abuse for a very long time, including by the MPs of one of the towns where it happened."

What happened in the north of England goes beyond a mere "ring" and grooming. It was widespread amongst many persons of a particular background, the authorities knew about it but choose not to act for years.

There was a similar case around Oxford too..

The basic premise of what youre saying is perpetrators of crimes that are of a sexual nature come from every cuotural / ethnic background. I'm not debating that or saying otherwise.

European culture largely accepts behaviour of a certain nature is creul and unacceptable.. Unfortunately these attitudes are not universal and certain cultures are actively permissive to attitudes toward women that lead to certain unsavoury things happening.

You can continue to pillory everyone, scream PC epithets at others who have differing vuews , it will not alter reality or the unfortunate way of things however.

Certain cultures are inherently unjust and seek to abuse and brutalise minorities and women.that's reality.

The authorities did nothing about it because they were up to their necks in it themselves.

Us feminists have a word for what you're doing here. It's called "mansplaining".

I'm not denying that countries in the global south oppress women horrifically. But first of all, you're being essentialist by assuming that everybody who comes from there agrees with what their home government does.

European countries might have laws against rape, but actually try and prosecute somebody under them, and you're met with denial and victim blaming. Your approach is just turning a blind eye to the sexism that is rampant in our country,and everywhere else.

"The authorities did nothing about it because they were up to their necks in it themselves.

Us feminists have a word for what you're doing here. It's called "mansplaining"."

Who is the "you" you're referring to?

The you I'm referring to is subliminalTV

"The you I'm referring to is subliminalTV"

Ah, ok. It helps to identify who you're referring to if you hit the quote button.

I thought it was obvious, because nobody else was really talking.

"I thought it was obvious, because nobody else was really talking."

Many people read threads without participating. I find it odd that you're accusing a person who identifies as tv/ts, the same as you, of "mansplaining". Why are you denying her sexuality in that way?

Belfast

"The authorities did nothing about it because they were up to their necks in it themselves.

Us feminists have a word for what you're doing here. It's called "mansplaining"."

You're entitled to your opinions as we live in a democracy.. But I don't agree with you. Using ad hominem or alluding to a particular type of politics in such a superficial manner in the hope the veracity and achievements of it will excuse your lack of merit isn't a counter argument and is too reductive to waste further time on.

" I find it odd that you're accusing a person who identifies as tv/ts, the same as you, of "mansplaining". Why are you denying her sexuality in that way?"

That's essentially a problem of fab's inadequate gender labelling, which is off topic really. I read the profile, and from that (the fact that they refer to themselves as a TV and that they say that they are "gay" and attracted to men) I thought it was a safe assumption that this person is a man, and is not misgendering them.

While you're here, do you object to me calling you a man?

By *irceWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

Cannot say anything about or new friends...can we

"Alluding to a particular type of politics in a superficial way".

No, I'm not. The whole issue here is a feminist one. It's about women being sexually assaulted.

Belfast

"I thought it was obvious, because nobody else was really talking.

Many people read threads without participating. I find it odd that you're accusing a person who identifies as tv/ts, the same as you, of "mansplaining". Why are you denying her sexuality in that way?"

Basically Another harpy with nothing to ads in lieu of actual reasoning or decent counter arguement resorting to gutteral , baiting insults.

I respect the right for othees to have differing views, provided they don't promote violence or discrimination against others. Reality is reality, living in a fantasy world and denying the inequalites that are rooted and ingrained in certain cultures that lead to certain unacceptable things occuring , won't change it.

It's just a form of pointless self aggrandising rubbish that serves ego and not people.

It's not self-aggrandising. It'sthat radical view that women and transpeople's views should be given priority in issues that SPECIFICALLY AFFECT US.

You're not doing this out of any love for women, or love for transwomen, you're basically just using us to promote a wider agenda you have against immigrants.

Belfast

"It's not self-aggrandising. It'sthat radical view that women and transpeople's views should be given priority in issues that SPECIFICALLY AFFECT US.

You're not doing this out of any love for women, or love for transwomen, you're basically just using us to promote a wider agenda you have against immigrants."

More ad hominem ,baiting, self aggrandising rubbish..

Whatever your choice of gender pronoun. I don't agree with you.

And quite honestly it's a bit jarring and arrogant to present yourself as an ambassador for all trans or cis gendered women. Those groups aren't homogeneous and encompasses many individuals with views that do not mirror yours.

Consequently you're only really qualified to speak on behalf of yourself, please drop the every(trans)woman bit.

You can throw as many meaningless epithets or accusations as you choose.. I don't agree with you.

It's completely disingenuous.

Oooooh what a tangled web we weave

Wembley

As a woman, I can and always have fought my own corner. What is frightening is when not women, but some other group shouts me down and demands that they fight on my behalf, whether I like it or not

Am i the only one who read the title and thought, the trannies are finally waging all out war on the rest of us?

As opposed to someone who is not one appointed themselves as a spokesperson.

Belfast

"As a woman, I can and always have fought my own corner. What is frightening is when not women, but some other group shouts me down and demands that they fight on my behalf, whether I like it or not "

Exactly.

My point. I'm more into human rights and equality for everyone. I would never presume to be an ambassador for such a large diverse group of people that happen to be a particular gender or come from a particular culture.

Wembley

"As a woman, I can and always have fought my own corner. What is frightening is when not women, but some other group shouts me down and demands that they fight on my behalf, whether I like it or not

Exactly.

My point. I'm more into human rights and equality for everyone. I would never presume to be an ambassador for such a large diverse group of people that happen to be a particular gender or come from a particular culture."

My comment was not aimed at you

At most times, I find the 'mindset' of women and TV/TS women to be very similar

However, the manner in which the last few comments (not yours) were worded made me feel slightly uncomfortable

» Add a new message to this topic