FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sexuality

Sexuality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I will openly admit to being very nosey and checking out pretty much anyone who ha an interesting profile picture. I too am guilty of not reading everyones profile, however i do send out quite frequently messages complimenting other users of the site on their pictures.

I dont mean it like 'i think your great looking lets get it on' but just because i feel that im thinking they look good and we all like to recieve compliments so why not tell that person so.

I am 100% straight and often compliment women because i can appriciate them physically, doesnt however mean i am bisexual. Just confident in my sexuality and know who i am.

Does make me chuckle when they return my messages by an offer of a meet or that they rant on about how they are straight and not interested. Was just a meer compliment.

Anyone else found the same or presumed something that wasn't true?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And you sent me a lovely one too.

I happily comment on someone profile if I like the pics and text even if they are not for me.

There are some great profile out there but I don't want to shag them.

"There's nowt so queer as folk" about covers it.

I think that's thoughtful of you and friendly.

As a single bloke i dish out my far share of compliments to females!! just saying how amazing they look doesn't mean i wanna meet either! as they tend to be on the other side of the country, but i see it as just me paying them a compliment on how good they look.

And a good nosy at the profiles well it's good fun really.

"As a single bloke i dish out my far share of compliments to females!! just saying how amazing they look doesn't mean i wanna meet either! as they tend to be on the other side of the country, but i see it as just me paying them a compliment on how good they look."

Nothing wrong in that and a compliment always gets a thankyou from me.

I just think its flattering that people can admire others without anything sexual intended.

I do have hang ups about my self, and sometimes a lil confidence boost is nice. I dont mean that i fish for compliments. Its good to smile :D

"I just think its flattering that people can admire others without anything sexual intended.

I do have hang ups about my self, and sometimes a lil confidence boost is nice. I dont mean that i fish for compliments. Its good to smile :D"

and you have such a great smile too

Ithink we are all our own biggest critics really! so when someone takes the time out to compliment you on how you look! it's one of the most uplifting things that can be said to you.

It would be a shock if you opened your message to be told your the biggest slapper on here with a face that looks like it's hit every branch on the ugly tree. Now that message I'd thank too.

sometimes ive had nice messages, replied with a thank you

they then think that because ive replied that i wanna meet.. when i inform them im not interested then then decide to insult me. gotta love that kinda message too lol

By *scariMan  over a year ago

Taunton

I send compliments if i see something to compliment, in fact i'm sure i sent one to you!

"I send compliments if i see something to compliment, in fact i'm sure i sent one to you!"

I remember you sending one

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I just think its flattering that people can admire others without anything sexual intended.

I do have hang ups about my self, and sometimes a lil confidence boost is nice. I dont mean that i fish for compliments. Its good to smile :D"

Ive done that a couple of times and intended only as a compliment - but then you end up having to get into the 'No sorry I dont want to chat or meet' conversation and then I wish I hadnt bothered in the first place...

So now I dont

"Ive done that a couple of times and intended only as a compliment - but then you end up having to get into the 'No sorry I dont want to chat or meet' conversation and then I wish I hadnt bothered in the first place...

So now I dont"

Sometimes i regret it because it detracts from my original compliment after spending 5mins then explaining im not Bi and im not wanting to meet them lol

I love it when you send them a compliment on there profile! then they block you!! i did think oooh how rude people these days.

By *inky24big35Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

i cant understand why some ppl cant take a compliment,think im too flirty lol

"i cant understand why some ppl cant take a compliment,think im too flirty lol "

nothing wrong with being flirty, ive occasionally had a bit of banter with women, but i do hope they know im straight and just having some light hearted fun

Ithink we are all our own biggest critics really! so when someone takes the time out to compliment you on how you look! it's one of the most uplifting things that can be said to you.

What even if its a gay or bi bloke messaging you saying hi fancy a bum sometime ...hmmmm

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My favourite messages are the ones from straight women complimenting me on my profile. Its really nice and you know they have no hidden agenda

"My favourite messages are the ones from straight women complimenting me on my profile. Its really nice and you know they have no hidden agenda"

i agree or messages from gaymen

I’m amazed they don’t just assume you want to meet them and scream timewaster if you decline, it’s nice complimenting people but more often than not its taken as something else.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I get the occasional one off the forums send a message. I never take it as anything other than a nice comment and sometimes have a nice chat with them for a bit.

I think it's nice you do that.

I do it a bit. There are some amazing looking people here and they deserve compliments, both male and female. I wouldn't send compliments to a chap because the vast majority in my experience assume you're only messaging them in the hope of sticking your knob up their arse. There's the similar caveman mentality in existence there as there is with Sky Sports presenters :D

Real footballers don't wear snoods and don't like women referees. Instead, real footballers dye their hair, get bad tattoos, and kiss each other when they score. Oh yes, that's a real man!

» Add a new message to this topic