FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > what is the perfect introduction

what is the perfect introduction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i have looked at loads of profiles looking for that introduction that appeals to most people.

i know iam probally opening the flood gates to critism here but hey iam a man and if the introduction is good at the beginning then people might look that little bit deeper and hold a conversation rather than thanks but no thanks without speaking a word. its not all about getting under the sheets its more about building friendships.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"i have looked at loads of profiles looking for that introduction that appeals to most people.

i know iam probally opening the flood gates to critism here but hey iam a man and if the introduction is good at the beginning then people might look that little bit deeper and hold a conversation rather than thanks but no thanks without speaking a word. its not all about getting under the sheets its more about building friendships.

"

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm friendships, can you clarify what you mean?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Introductions.

If yo are talking about your profile then make it about you and what you like and put life into it.

If you mean first message then look at the person you are messaging profile. Take your time and then when sending a message make sure it shows you have read it and say how you can provide what they are looking for.

"i have looked at loads of profiles looking for that introduction that appeals to most people.

"

I would be interested to know why you wish to appeal to 'most' people.

Forum Mod

We all look for different things so some sort of blanket introduction that you think may appeal to most people won't work

When you send a message its nice to add something about the persons profile to show that you really do have an interest in them

There is no perfect formula....if there were then we would'nt have half the threads we do on this subject

good luck

"

If you're aiming to find a "one size fits all" opener, then you're on a hiding to nothing from the off.

We are all individuals and as such you'll need to tailor your opening message - I'm assuming you're talking about your opening message - to the person whose profile you're writing to.

Take your time, contact people you're really interested in not just fire off countless messages to those with the pretties pictures - they're likely to be men anyway!

Good luck!

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

There isn't one!

If I do send them I try to be witty and always include a face pic, but even a carefully crafted masterpiece can be deleted unread.

That's just the way it works. Most of my unsolicited mail is from people looking at the forums.

U won't appeal to everyone but as queen bee said read profiles an message who u feel are closer 2 what ur looking 4 an it won't happen over nite hun so try and chill

By *ig donkMan  over a year ago

northallerton

I don't think trying to Taylor your first msg to much is as Important as being yourself if you get a reply then its to you not who they think you might be , makes meeting up better and "playtime" mote likely

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

If you need to try that hard to find the "perfect" intro, then I am afraid you have already failed!!

If they dont like you for "you", then I am afraid its time to move on!

We are all attracted to a variety of things, but being pleasing on the eye, and with a bit of a light hearted hint of fun or devilment to the write up is what works for us.

» Add a new message to this topic