FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Modern Warfare

Modern Warfare

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My son turned 11 on Saturday and one of his gifts was a controller for his XBox, delighted with this cause now he thought, dad can join in with me on some of the games, so yesterday afternoon he asked if I wanted to play Modern Warfare with him, now I'm not really into playing games and haven't bothered much really since my Commodore 64 days, so thought OK, will give it a go, after a 10 second induction on how to move the little man on the screen we where off.

Think I lasted about 40 seconds before getting killed, could I feck control the little man with his gun, something my son seems to have mastered with no problem, I found myself shooting the sky a lot, there where far too many options in my opinion, give me the Quickshot II joystick any day. Needless to say my gaming days are very much over as I just don't have the grey cells available to pic up the skill of handling these new (ok theyre not new) controllers.

Can anyone else relate to this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tried to play a Football game with my Nephew, my Players looked like they were Epelectic when I tried to move them

i now refuse to play video games with my 7yr old son as i'm fed up of losing and seeing him do his "i beat dad dance".

looks like i'm going to have to stick to tiddly winks and domino's

I got Call of Duty, black ops for Christmas...think that says it all!

"I got Call of Duty, black ops for Christmas...think that says it all!"

on ps3 or xbox? lol

Oh and i tend to get into the mario kart tornaments with my friends 6 yr old everytime i go round there, my name is actually mario now...or yoshi... happy days lol

"I got Call of Duty, black ops for Christmas...think that says it all!

on ps3 or xbox? lol

Oh and i tend to get into the mario kart tornaments with my friends 6 yr old everytime i go round there, my name is actually mario now...or yoshi... happy days lol "

X-box. I am a big kid when it comes to consoles. Medal of honour or C.O.D are my faves.....big guns...big badda booms.

By *eighleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

I play World of Warcraft,

not brilliant at it, but do enjoy it

FIFA 2011 on the PS3..superb!

My mum was babysitting my cousin's kids this weekend. She played with them on their x box. My kids have never asked for an X box, they have all the other things but just don't seem interested in that so I don't know anything about it. My mum now wants one for her birthday! LOL She was in agony though, she was playing some sports game and says she felt like she'd been to the gym. Her arms and legs were killing her. She's gonna be 57 so it would seem this toy, definitely is for all ages

By *ofakindCouple  over a year ago

Running with Monkeys

"I got Call of Duty, black ops for Christmas...think that says it all!

on ps3 or xbox? lol

Oh and i tend to get into the mario kart tornaments with my friends 6 yr old everytime i go round there, my name is actually mario now...or yoshi... happy days lol

X-box. I am a big kid when it comes to consoles. Medal of honour or C.O.D are my faves.....big guns...big badda booms."

do you have xbox live?

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"I got Call of Duty, black ops for Christmas...think that says it all!"
lol me too so meet yo at subbase for a quickie lol

» Add a new message to this topic