FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fantasy

Fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else fantasize about playing with someone whom he/she has met and is unlikely to get beyond the "hello/how are you" stage?

There is this gent who works in one of the local shops that I consider as rather dashing in a quirky way since I moved to the area, and I drove pass him today, in his off-duty attire, and I thought "Wow!"

And I cannot help but think about the naughty things I would like to do to him since!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *razydriver8Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

umm theres a gourgous man i work with, very shy and seems to be very straight.(vanilla) would love to get him in my bedroom and show him a world of excitement and fun... lol but wont even suggested it as he is actually my line manager.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

no, im really boring. I never fantasize about having sex with people ive seen in the street. Think theres something wrong with me as the only time i think about sex is when im going to be having some. I have a really high sex drive when im getting it and can still keep up with the all nighters (just lol) but i dont think about sex much at all

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I may need to pop into the shop more often to get my fixes!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The pharmacist in my local chemist. We chat about kids and stuff. Wonder what he would say if he knew I was thinking about jumping his bones. Would never do it though.

» Add a new message to this topic