FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Does anyone else like this ?

Does anyone else like this ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *razydriver8 OP   Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

I've searched the forums and the well known search engines. but cant find anything.

i love geting my back scratched as foreplay and during the act.

i dont mean like if you have an itch, i mean, nails scoring skin,long lengths down my back, even better if it still hurts after, like today. i feel as if my skin is on fire.

not every single time.. but when my man does it i go to jelly.. i only know one other person who had a similar thing, and that was years ago, she likes to have a knife blade dragged over her skin.. not to cut but just the feel of steel and the sharp point,,

so question is . is there anyone else that like this or something similar?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

not sure i like it as much as you do but i certainly do like having nails dragged down my back - certain way to get me going

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Look on the forums of any BDSM site and you'll soon discover it's a very popular like, whether nails or blades.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

i love it to the point of drawing blood, i really really love it. But it has to be really hard

By *razydriver8 OP   Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

thank god lol thought i was the only one.

not sure i like it quite as hard as you dimondsmiles lol but we have drawn blood before. especially when " in the moment"

also my man having a good nibble,or even biting,

which is weird i hated anything like that with my ex... but with my love now, we have explored so much together and we have both discovered things about our selves.. ironicly at the begining of our relationship i was very dom but i find my self being more and more sub and loving it.

I love it when really hard scratches are alternated with feather-light touches!

"thank god lol thought i was the only one.

not sure i like it quite as hard as you dimondsmiles lol but we have drawn blood before. especially when " in the moment"

also my man having a good nibble,or even biting,

which is weird i hated anything like that with my ex... but with my love now, we have explored so much together and we have both discovered things about our selves.. ironicly at the begining of our relationship i was very dom but i find my self being more and more sub and loving it. "

Im no good at soft sex it all has to be rough for me and having nails ripped into my back is just like a little taster for me lol, its does send me completly crazy but thats the joy of it

Tra does

Only experienced it once,but i loved it.Woke up next morning with blood on the sheets and a back like an A-Z page!

I enjoy drawing my nails down the back of a lady it adds to the thrill, I also like the feel on my back but not too the point of drawing blood

By *econdhand RoseWoman  over a year ago

Nr Dumfries

I love it!! For a while I liked it too much due to other stuff going on in my life, to the point where my Master would stop for my own good.

Now, I still love the biting and scratching and the odd bruise. I love to see them the next day and remember the fun of the night before. Mmmmm, rough sex with the right person - fabulous!!

Having said that, I'm fussy who I play rough with as I don't really want permanent physical damage.

On the flip side, I'm also partial to a gentle session making love instead of wild sex.

Really depends on my mood and that of the people with me.

Vixen

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I love it!! For a while I liked it too much due to other stuff going on in my life, to the point where my Master would stop for my own good.

Now, I still love the biting and scratching and the odd bruise. I love to see them the next day and remember the fun of the night before. Mmmmm, rough sex with the right person - fabulous!!

Having said that, I'm fussy who I play rough with as I don't really want permanent physical damage.

On the flip side, I'm also partial to a gentle session making love instead of wild sex.

Really depends on my mood and that of the people with me.

Vixen"

ooooohhhhh totally with you there vixen, i remember the first time i got bruises and the thrill of still seeing them a week later

Nr Dumfries

"ooooohhhhh totally with you there vixen, i remember the first time i got bruises and the thrill of still seeing them a week later "

I'm glad lol, my "normal" girlfriends think I'm some kind of freak and I was beginning to think I was the only one who loved the bruises. Wolf has sharp teeth and I love his teethmarks too - they last a week or more.

Vixen

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I can bring my swinging partner to a small orgasm by massaging her spine but not by scatching.

I can cum if someone lightly throttles me

Nr Dumfries

"I can cum if someone lightly throttles me"

Oh yes!! Me too, though again I'm careful with whom I play games like that.

"I can cum if someone lightly throttles me"

again nothing light for me i have to be on the point of unconsciousness to orgasm but i only do this with one guy

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Love it, there is an excellent pic of my back after my Master had scored it with his finger nails.

My back is one of my major erogenous zones,

I love it!

I'm not into pain at all but my back scratched very hard gives me massive goose bumps!

Shaz she will scratch my back a little she just dare not to do it hard incase she hurts me

Tony

» Add a new message to this topic