FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > perhaps its just me..

perhaps its just me..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

but when i see couples on here, for the majority who do play alone its often a case of the women can play with her husband/partner watching.. what about the woman watching her husband/partner playing??

There are some seriously HOT attached men on here, frustrating... however lucky ladys who have bagged them :D

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep thats crossed my mind a few times too lol xx

"but when i see couples on here, for the majority who do play alone its often a case of the women can play with her husband/partner watching.. what about the woman watching her husband/partner playing??

There are some seriously HOT attached men on here, frustrating... however lucky ladys who have bagged them :D"

From my point of view...it's just you! Daresay though, there'll be dozens who agree with you!

"but when i see couples on here, for the majority who do play alone its often a case of the women can play with her husband/partner watching.. what about the woman watching her husband/partner playing??

There are some seriously HOT attached men on here, frustrating... however lucky ladys who have bagged them :D"

I sometimes think that. I sometime wonder how many women really are willingly Bi.... and how many have been cajolled into it.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"

I sometimes think that. I sometime wonder how many women really are willingly Bi.... and how many have been cajolled into it. "

I did often wonder if i was the only straight woman left in South Devon.. even all my friends (not on this site) are even all Bi.. or Bi curious

Using it like some 'cool status' to have..

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

We both like to see the other in action, I love to watch Jayne with a girl or guy, or more lol, and Jayne loves to watch me (ladies only for me!). Jayne is definately not "playing" at swinging or being bi just for my benefit, it was her idea that we swing!

Master will play, only we always find that women dont want me to watch.. lol so then it doesnt happen.. or they are not happy that I am in agreement.

Shame really.. As while Master is away for work I would love to get to watch Master play as opposed to Master watching me.

Katie. x

"We both like to see the other in action, I love to watch Jayne with a girl or guy, or more lol, and Jayne loves to watch me (ladies only for me!). Jayne is definately not "playing" at swinging or being bi just for my benefit, it was her idea that we swing!

"

This is us too - and it was my idea - i love to see Mr with another woman - especially if Im being naughty at the same time (belles)

I feel uneasy when a bloke watches me i rather he join in

There are some seriously HOT attached men on here, frustrating... however lucky ladys who have bagged them :D

I sometimes think that. I sometime wonder how many women really are willingly Bi.... and how many have been cajolled into it. "

ah c'mon lots of women have played and experimented with each other since time immemorium and lots of men too for sure, just that men are a little coy about admitting it.

I personally feel its down to women and how they interact with each other. Two men together sharing one woman seems to be accepted because men dont seem to be in competition with each other. However women are very much in competition with each other, however much they try and insist they are not. Each woman wants to feel the most desirable, sexiest, and will go out of their way to look as good as they can. Women are not as good as sharing and want to be the centre of attention, therefore it takes someone pretty strong and confidence in their own beauty and personality to be able to share her man and feel entirely comfortable.

I have to point out that I don't fit into that generalisation and don't compete with women :-0

I thenk you x

I know plenty couples where the woman watches her man, or they both join in or if it's a foursome they swap and watch each other or join in with each other. I must admit, I'm not witness to the OP's scenario being more prevalent.

[Removed by poster at 22/01/11 19:27:38]

"I personally feel its down to women and how they interact with each other. Two men together sharing one woman seems to be accepted because men dont seem to be in competition with each other. However women are very much in competition with each other, however much they try and insist they are not. Each woman wants to feel the most desirable, sexiest, and will go out of their way to look as good as they can. Women are not as good as sharing and want to be the centre of attention, therefore it takes someone pretty strong and confidence in their own beauty and personality to be able to share her man and feel entirely comfortable. "

I would think they'd need to be secure in their relationship as opposed to confident about their beauty. It's not a beauty pageant

It is of course a generalisation but I do think there are sometimes issues of jealousy and competition between females, there are a lot of women out there who dont like working for female bosses, mainly because females are not as leniant as men can be and are often bitchier.

In a play situation I like to have another female there, it feels like ive got a "buddy", someone of my own sex to identify with. Of every couple we have met, I have always had a good relationship with the female. For me it takes the pressure off a little and I get to have a rest and not be in demand all the time. Its nice to watch and see how it looks from an outsiders point of view, I find that sexy.

» Add a new message to this topic