FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > the luckiest (most careless??) family in town!!!

the luckiest (most careless??) family in town!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

my family must be the luckiest, yet most careless family ever!

Last year i had not one but two hanbags tolen from my car after leaving them on the passenger seat (we live in a very small village - nothing ever happens ) on each occasion i got my bag back and on one of the times i even managed to get the £100 back that was in a card!!

my sister lost her purse at a local market after leaving it on top of a buggy. she later got a call from the police in Biscester saying someone had found it, kept it till they got home and handed it in to the police station.

yesterday my dad spent the whole day searching for his wallet then got a call from a local Honda dealership where he took a car on a test drive the day before saying they had found his wallet, complete with the £200 cash he had in there

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

I think you lot need to have your purses attached to you all like we used to have our mittens attached when we were kids

[Removed by poster at 22/01/11 13:33:16]

"I think you lot need to have your purses attached to you all like we used to have our mittens attached when we were kids "

When we were kids?? ya mean i still dont have too xx

By *nothercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

My darling wife lost her purse recently, it fell out of her pocket. I kid you not, before we knew it was missing she had a call on her mobile from the police saying it had been handed in, it still contained all of her cards and around £150 in cash. The amazing thing is that there wasnt a phone number for her in the purse at all, but the police had tracked her down in less than 50 mins. And YES we did send a reward to the finder.

I hope the OP's family has good insurance cover for everything!

Forum Mod

"I think you lot need to have your purses attached to you all like we used to have our mittens attached when we were kids

When we were kids?? ya mean i still dont have too xx "

You're an exception

» Add a new message to this topic