FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The block button

The block button

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The block button as been invaluable today. There as been many an idiot contacting me today. Do these people not read a profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The block button as been invaluable today. There as been many an idiot contacting me today. Do these people not read a profile?"

Nope

By *eppersCouple  over a year ago

telford

thats coz they can't read, lol

We noticed

These people are adults or so I though lol

"These people are adults or so I though lol"

You see - that's were your going wrong! LOL x

"These people are adults or so I though lol

You see - that's were your going wrong! LOL x"

Yep

Can I just say Burlesque in Red that your pictures drive me crazy, I love the teasing artfull and cheeky nature of burlesque so your name just attracted me.

So yeh, I really cant blame em for trying, it takes a fair ammount of willpower for me not to message ya

But im not into strippers... hmmm maybe there's something wrong with me.

Oh dear my first fab crush!

"Can I just say Burlesque in Red that your pictures drive me crazy, I love the teasing artfull and cheeky nature of burlesque so your name just attracted me.

So yeh, I really cant blame em for trying, it takes a fair ammount of willpower for me not to message ya

Oh dear my first fab crush! "

Pah- I liked her pics first and had a straight crush before you had your boy one!

"The block button as been invaluable today. There as been many an idiot contacting me today. Do these people not read a profile?"

read this just in time...... i'd best not send you that 1 liner now

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

you mean i survived the cull!!! blinking eck!!

"The block button as been invaluable today. There as been many an idiot contacting me today. Do these people not read a profile?

you mean i survived the cull!!! blinking eck!! "

Ooooooooooo- check you out!

"Can I just say Burlesque in Red that your pictures drive me crazy, I love the teasing artfull and cheeky nature of burlesque so your name just attracted me.

Pah- I liked her pics first and had a straight crush before you had your boy one! "

I first had my crush 3 years before you were born

I'll scratch ya eyes oooooot lol.

Pah- I liked her pics first and had a straight crush before you had your boy one!

I'll scratch ya eyes oooooot lol."

Except for the fact that you're younger than me, I could almost accept that as an excuse..... Plus- my cats scratch better than you petal

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Oh dear my first fab crush! "

like I said earlier.. try the fancy a fuck.. u never know it just mite work lol xxxx

like I said earlier.. try the fancy a fuck.. u never know it just mite work lol xxxx"

Lol hmmmm not really my style but lets see... lol.

Except for the fact that you're younger than me, I could almost accept that as an excuse..... Plus- my cats scratch better than you petal "

lol probably very true. Bet im faster though

Except for the fact that you're younger than me, I could almost accept that as an excuse..... Plus- my cats scratch better than you petal

lol probably very true. Bet im faster though "

Doubt it monkey

Doubt it monkey "

Im like Usain Bolt over 2 meters!! Beware pussy cat

When did burlesque becoming stripping I don't strip off I just like dressing like it

Doubt it monkey

Im like Usain Bolt over 2 meters!! Beware pussy cat "

Hah- Glory wins-she can outrun the rottie

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I don't really like using the block button... I only block people when they really don't get the message. However, there's one guy who just keeps making new profiles, with a very similar name and I have six of him blocked!

I do delete and block people who have sent me anonymous friend requests. It's on my profile they just choose to ignore it.

"I do delete and block people who have sent me anonymous friend requests. It's on my profile they just choose to ignore it. "

I block almost every eedjit that doesn't meet the profile, yet stll sees fit to ask if I fancy a shag

"When did burlesque becoming stripping I don't strip off I just like dressing like it"

Lol sorry bad grammer, I love burlesque shows but not going to the strippers. But each to their own.

Doubt it monkey

Im like Usain Bolt over 2 meters!! Beware pussy cat "

Youve entertained me on this boring self forced friday night in and for that i choose not to run in the first place, claws be damned!!

"I don't really like using the block button... I only block people when they really don't get the message. However, there's one guy who just keeps making new profiles, with a very similar name and I have six of him blocked! "

lol!!! We thought we were doing well with our quad block of the same randy fella that changes his username but the profile, pics (not nice) and approach are identical

"I don't really like using the block button... I only block people when they really don't get the message. However, there's one guy who just keeps making new profiles, with a very similar name and I have six of him blocked!

lol!!! We thought we were doing well with our quad block of the same randy fella that changes his username but the profile, pics (not nice) and approach are identical "

Ohhh sussd again, gonna have to change my M.O( Modus Operendi, for the non -smokers out there). And my pics.

Doubt it monkey

Im like Usain Bolt over 2 meters!! Beware pussy cat

Youve entertained me on this boring self forced friday night in and for that i choose not to run in the first place, claws be damned!!"

Good boy- now you just have to avoid the doggies' teeth

Tell me about it. We were attempting to meet tonight but have settled for a bottle of sailor jerrys. We have had 10+offers from smokers, 7 from people way out of the area, a 55 year old (that is actually older than my dad) and many more way over 40 and 20 approx straight guys...think i will take an idea mentioned on here recently and write on my body what we don't want and post the photos on here...then maybe they will take notice..

Isn't there an option to only allow contacts for an age range? Although I may have dreamt that or saw it on another site.

As for smokers, well ok so long as they go outside!

I don't usually message profiles that are overly long, in fact the most I do nowadays is wink a profile. Either I'm lazy or just good at procrastination.

"Isn't there an option to only allow contacts for an age range? Although I may have dreamt that or saw it on another site.

I don't usually message profiles that are overly long, in fact the most I do nowadays is wink a profile. Either I'm lazy or just good at procrastination."

Alex just cannot hack smokers, it's a real turn off for him so it's non-debateable really, i can understand chancing it on age limits, but not something so definite as that!

"Isn't there an option to only allow contacts for an age range? Although I may have dreamt that or saw it on another site.

I don't usually message profiles that are overly long, in fact the most I do nowadays is wink a profile. Either I'm lazy or just good at procrastination.

Alex just cannot hack smokers, it's a real turn off for him so it's non-debateable really, i can understand chancing it on age limits, but not something so definite as that!"

You'd be amazed then about the amount of idiots who message me, yet have "won't meet smokers" on their profile- I do admit to it.....really!

Alex just cannot hack smokers, it's a real turn off for him so it's non-debateable really, i can understand chancing it on age limits, but not something so definite as that!

You'd be amazed then about the amount of idiots who message me, yet have "won't meet smokers" on their profile- I do admit to it.....really!"

I can imagine! Some people will say some things, then all goes out the window when they see a gorgeous woman..bet it wouldn't happen with a single guy!

Since when was 48 and 49, "mid 40s" grrr *shakes head and burrows underground with alcohol*

"Since when was 48 and 49, "mid 40s" grrr *shakes head and burrows underground with alcohol* "
Have some more alkihall- makes it funnier

"Since when was 48 and 49, "mid 40s" grrr *shakes head and burrows underground with alcohol* Have some more alkihall- makes it funnier "

A meet was replaced with a man...sailor jerry

"

Alex just cannot hack smokers, it's a real turn off for him so it's non-debateable really, i can understand chancing it on age limits, but not something so definite as that!"

Anal buggery, gangbangs, tv/ts`s, Bi, its called freedom of choice/preference........ But, ohhhhh forbid, smokers.

"

Anal buggery, gangbangs, tv/ts`s, Bi, its called freedom of choice/preference........ But, ohhhhh forbid, smokers. "

Oh god no - not like that, just preferences, like you said! He doesn't like the taste, and he doesn't like kissing people who have smoke on their breath. We're not smoking nazis, just something we don't like!

To be fair if a woman kisses me and she has been smoking I start to gag. It's almost as bad as drinking guinness!

» Add a new message to this topic