FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Instant Meets

Instant Meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm sure we have all received first time contact from other members saying they are visiting the area that evening for a stag do or whatever asking us if we fancy meeting up for some fun while he is there. I have a bit of a giggle because if blokes can't score in Newcastle on a stag weekend they'rejust not trying!

However has anyone ever actually acted on an email like this and thought buggeritttt I'll meet him and would you care to share the experience with us? Good bad or ugly!!

Also have you ever sent out a spontaneous 'lets meet invitation' when you are passing through a place and been taken up on it? Would you like to share that with us too?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If we go away for a weekend, we sometimes do a bit of prospecting

Had some great times too. Sadly though, never had a single guy bother to turn up, so it's couples only for us now

Never!

I don't meet in hotels, car parks, dogging sites, grassy knolls, hedgerows, sandy dunes etc...so it would be pointless. The only people who come into my home are those I've met, vetted and corresponded with for some time.

I share my home with my daughter's: my carnal needs will NEVER come before the safety of my children, so it would be a no from me!

"Never!

I don't meet in hotels, car parks, dogging sites, grassy knolls, hedgerows, sandy dunes etc...so it would be pointless. The only people who come into my home are those I've met, vetted and corresponded with for some time.

I share my home with my daughter's: my carnal needs will NEVER come before the safety of my children, so it would be a no from me! "

Yes Im with you on that for all of the reasons you cite. Perhaps others don't have the same qualms though and would like to tell of their experiences of this type of instant meet and how it worked or didnt work for them. Sorry about me being as clear as mud again xxx

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I have been known to get the odd "are you free" e-mail... i know... even me!!! the trouble is i get them just as i am about to head off to bed.... sods law...

did act on it one... and have to say it was a really good experience, not sure I would do it on a regular basis, but as a one off it was rather nice.....

"Never!

I share my home with my daughter's: my carnal needs will NEVER come before the safety of my children, so it would be a no from me!

Yes Im with you on that for all of the reasons you cite. Perhaps others don't have the same qualms though and would like to tell of their experiences of this type of instant meet and how it worked or didnt work for them. Sorry about me being as clear as mud again xxx"

Your OP was very clear.

I was just putting my bit in. Although I can see the attraction, it's not something I would ever feel comfortable doing.

What do you say if the person that turns up is ugly, dirty and smelly?!!

excuse me...who meets in hedgerows?

" What do you say if the person that turns up is ugly, dirty and smelly?!! "

Lets hope we're gonna find out if this thread progresses!!!

Did a spontaneous "come and have a coffee" with some folks we were chatting to on here one weekend - not far from us. Had a great evening.

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"What do you say if the person that turns up is ugly, dirty and smelly?!! "

"Hello darling, haven't seen you since the divorce hearing."

"What do you say if the person that turns up is ugly, dirty and smelly?!!

"Hello darling, haven't seen you since the divorce hearing."

"

hello d a r l i n g ?

No i dont meet them, and after the message by the last one wanting to meet up on the morning of the funeral i went to yesterday for my ex and childrens father, i wont ever

I get it all the time,I am in the area on Business and booked into such and such hotel. I just delete and block. I think men like that thing women like us will drop anything to see them,are they deluded?

"I get it all the time,I am in the area on Business and booked into such and such hotel. I just delete and block. I think men like that thing women like us will drop anything to see them,are they deluded?"

that's the whole problem the way they think of "women like us" when we are women who are who we are and not "women like us". (hope that makes sense)

"I get it all the time,I am in the area on Business and booked into such and such hotel. I just delete and block. I think men like that thing women like us will drop anything to see them,are they deluded?

that's the whole problem the way they think of "women like us" when we are women who are who we are and not "women like us". (hope that makes sense) "

I get you

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I've met someone in the area on business - a pre-arranged meet with various emails beforehand, so not spontaneous in that respect - but I don't disregard in-th-area- hotel meets - especially if they're here regularly

I've emailed someone at 1.30am before now to see if they wanted a chat (never chatted before, but was trawling profiles) - left my house at 2.30 to get to their's for about 2.45... I had a good time and wouldn't rule out meeting them again.

I've also started chatting to someone on msn a while back (no cam) and gone to their's for a chat/ coffee after an hour or so - and stayed for more. That particular person I wouldn't repeat, though!

never done an insant meet, have set one up the day before though

"excuse me...who meets in hedgerows? "

PMSL...I'm sure someone will be along to say they do!

"No i dont meet them, and after the message by the last one wanting to meet up on the morning of the funeral i went to yesterday for my ex and childrens father, i wont ever "

NO!!!

Gee...I've been hanging around her too much as I'm becoming pink and fluffy! I can't believe someone would be that crass?!!

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

I have met a person in a fairly local hotel after he mailed me the day before.

He was friendly and nice, but we were not on the same page - I suppose because we had not chatted and sorted out what we each wanted/liked.

I would not meet him again, and have gone off the idea of repeating the off-the-cuff meet.

Jane x

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I've sometimes tried to sort out a meet at a week's notice when I know I'll be in a hotel.

Never worked yet, unless it was someone I was already in touch with anyway.

ive tried it before aswell an its never worked, an as if ya cant pull in newcastle thers something wrong i work there quite a bit an alot of the time it just seems 2 be full of stag dos an groups of d*unkin men so if ya a women ther should b no problem

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

it is an interesting topic because when i use the meet today function is it as much to let the people on my friends list know then i am free, more than it is to other people

sort of when people block single men, but do it so they can choose the people who they play with....

"I have been known to get the odd "are you free" e-mail... i know... even me!!! the trouble is i get them just as i am about to head off to bed.... sods law...

did act on it one... and have to say it was a really good experience, not sure I would do it on a regular basis, but as a one off it was rather nice....."

are you busy? lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Never, and i have no intention of either. I live alone and like to have corresponed (usually at least 4 weeks) until i feel comfortable about meeting someone. If someone doesnt want to spend the time getting to know me and respect the fact that i put my saftey first then i have no intention of meeting them

It's a hazard of where I live...I usually get the "I'm up there for golf do you want to come to my hotel?"

Or asked if I have a spare room with benefits during major golf tournaments!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

[Removed by poster at 21/01/11 17:58:55]

evesham

"No i dont meet them, and after the message by the last one wanting to meet up on the morning of the funeral i went to yesterday for my ex and childrens father, i wont ever

NO!!!

Gee...I've been hanging around her too much as I'm becoming pink and fluffy! I can't believe someone would be that crass?!! "

did he know it was the day of the funeral tough?? if he did then yes, absolute dickhead, if he didnt then perhaps a case of unfortunate timing??

i have done the meet me now type thing, depends how bored and horny i am.

evesham

goddammit!!! i copied and pasted it cos there was a typo then forgo to correct the bloody typo

*though, not tough!!!!

"No i dont meet them, and after the message by the last one wanting to meet up on the morning of the funeral i went to yesterday for my ex and childrens father, i wont ever

NO!!!

Gee...I've been hanging around her too much as I'm becoming pink and fluffy! I can't believe someone would be that crass?!! "

Yes they were and they had known for just over a week what had happened with him, i told him he was sad and desperate, and blocked him

NO!!!

Gee...I've been hanging around her too much as I'm becoming pink and fluffy! I can't believe someone would be that crass?!!

did he know it was the day of the funeral tough?? if he did then yes, absolute dickhead, if he didnt then perhaps a case of unfortunate timing??

i have done the meet me now type thing, depends how bored and horny i am. "

As ive said on Sassys comment, we had been talking for a week so he knew he had died, when i told him it was the day of the funeral, it didnt actually change anything for him at all, seemed to think we should still meet so yes he did know

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"It's a hazard of where I live...I usually get the "I'm up there for golf do you want to come to my hotel?"

Or asked if I have a spare room with benefits during major golf tournaments! "

ckeeky sods... fancy wanting to use ur place like a hotel lol x

we have done this on the odd occasion

first was a few years back

we said yes and were there outside the house within the hour - but turned round and went home asap when we saw the christmas lights still up in June,car on bricks in the driveway and curtains not quite hanging in the windos

i know i know - snob is not a nice word!

last time was when we were chatting in the forums on a saturnday night and the lovely cpl we were talking to agreed to come round for a few hours - it was a great evening

Quite a mixture for most of you who have acted on impulse then - mostly good experiences which is great to hear. I am cautious and like to get a feel for someonefirst and use the fortnight theory - if you're still chatting on msn after two weeks and perhaps moved to phone in this time and havent ran out of things to say it looks like a green light.

I have a fb of sorts I have been seeing on and off for almost three years now and I met him the day after we first started chatting and I couldnt believe my luck when I found this little gem of a man so was glad I found the courage to have some 'what the hell' about me.

Thank you for posting to my thread so far (loving group hug) xxxx

"we have done this on the odd occasion

first was a few years back

we said yes and were there outside the house within the hour - but turned round and went home asap when we saw the christmas lights still up in June,car on bricks in the driveway and curtains not quite hanging in the windos

i know i know - snob is not a nice word!

last time was when we were chatting in the forums on a saturnday night and the lovely cpl we were talking to agreed to come round for a few hours - it was a great evening "

Get the kettle on Im in Sutton Coldfield on Wednesday!!!

» Add a new message to this topic