FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How can a genuine guy get verified if he can't find any genuine women to meet?

How can a genuine guy get verified if he can't find any genuine women to meet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If any genuine women near Birmingham read this and want to help me get verified please contact me! Have only been able to drive to meet fakes so far! Don't see their point!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So what did these fakes look like? Did they look normal?

Definitely not normal lol

"Definitely not normal lol"

So they were real fakes then?

Try popping along to a social

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

How did you get on with your thread 'sutton coldfield' last night?

Didnt you get a meet from that?

Do you think there may be a reason that you're finding this tricky?

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"Try popping along to a social "

Derby isn't too far....5th Feb...shameless plug

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Try popping along to a social "

oooh... don't think that is going to possible if you read his profile......

anyway..... always ask this when i see a thread about people talking about timewasters, because I can count the amount I have had on one hand in the last 5 years i have been swinging..

what is your definition of a timewaster? how do people go about there vetting process for meeting if they have had so many?

actually really curious....

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

"If any genuine women near Birmingham read this and want to help me get verified please contact me! Have only been able to drive to meet fakes so far! Don't see their point! "

Don't take this the wrong way, but I think maybe your priorities are a bit twisted here - the point of being on here is to meet people and have some fun, getting verified is really only a by-product.

If you come across as just 'needing to get that first elusive verification' then people may not feel you want to meet them for the right reasons.. just a thought!

Don't worry about it, it will happen, it took me months to get my first verifiction, because I had never asked for then, was only after a thread on here that I realised that it would prove I was a genuine person.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

People put a lot of importance on verifications NiceguyDave, and a lot of people won't meet others who have none....so it is probably why he is asking.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"If any genuine women near Birmingham read this and want to help me get verified please contact me! Have only been able to drive to meet fakes so far! Don't see their point! "

I am guessing you have tried to meet people and failed as they didn't turn up?

Try tightening up how you vet people, use your gut instinct.

PS I see one comment has already started about the man status......please stop doing this when all the man is asking is a question, he isn't asking you to dissect his status or profile.

Getting verified is not the "be all and end all". We are meeting an unverified single guy soon. It doesn't bother us.

We have struck up a pretty decent relationship with him via PM, he will ring us on the day of the meet, but most of all, he is doing the traveling to us for an initial social meet. If he turns out to be a timewaster then we haven't lost much.... Just a

suggestion, but maybe you could try that route with other members?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"People put a lot of importance on verifications NiceguyDave, and a lot of people won't meet others who have none....so it is probably why he is asking."

I might add that we don't make verifications a huge importance, we use our own instincts and it has worked well up to now.

Beeston

My first verification was from a lady...okay, woman, from the forums who I started chatting with. Eventually had a chat on the phone and she verified me as real. Actually it was as a nutter, but thats near enough...

My point being that verifications don't have to be from meets.

I'm going to hide now in case she sees this!

lol..

I thought you liked nutters??

Katie.

How do you know they were fakes? I am just wondering what the signs are?

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I think the fundamental error the OP is making is in assuming that a verification, or varifications are some kind of passport to a meet.

They are not, far from it.

Having s verification won't get you a meet, in the same way that having a degree/qulifications won't get you a job.

I was just asking the question as although I don't tend to look for verifications a lot of others won't meet without any. I am a genuine guy just getting a bit fed up of not having met anyone genuine yet and so it's difficult to prove yourself genuine to others

At least the fakes were harmless I got set up once by a Single Woman, when I turned up there were 3 Blokes there

It's not about verifications, it's about honesty, and a lot of people, not all of them mind, will not meet people who are in a relationship, but playing alone.

No doubt, you have your reasons for doing this, just as other people will have their reasons for doing what they do.

Best of luck

I've never hidden the fact that I'm married, think thats going off the point of my question a bit

"I've never hidden the fact that I'm married, think thats going off the point of my question a bit"

What IS the point?

Read the question it's self explanatory

"I was just asking the question as although I don't tend to look for verifications a lot of others won't meet without any. I am a genuine guy just getting a bit fed up of not having met anyone genuine yet and so it's difficult to prove yourself genuine to others"

You place a lot of emphasis on the word genuine, mentioning it three times in this post and three times on your profile. In my opinion, it is one of the most overused and meaningless words on Fab. People use it to self-promote : "I am genuine", and to denigrate others: "they're not genuine", but rarely do they explain genuinely WHAT.

I am genuine - I am genuinely a single female, my breasts are genuine, and (unlike a lot of vanilla females) I genuinely enjoy sex without having to be in a relationship. OP, you're trying to prove yourself genuinely WHAT??

"I've never hidden the fact that I'm married, think thats going off the point of my question a bit"

on the contrary, it could be exactly the reason for other peoples actions. Perhaps they see it as a reason to mess you about?

"Read the question it's self explanatory"

Sadly, and I do mean sadly, yes IT IS

I give up it's fairly pointless asking a simple question on here. Thanks though to the few that did answer sensibly

"I was just asking the question as although I don't tend to look for verifications a lot of others won't meet without any. I am a genuine guy just getting a bit fed up of not having met anyone genuine yet and so it's difficult to prove yourself genuine to others

You place a lot of emphasis on the word genuine, mentioning it three times in this post and three times on your profile. In my opinion, it is one of the most overused and meaningless words on Fab. People use it to self-promote : "I am genuine", and to denigrate others: "they're not genuine", but rarely do they explain genuinely WHAT.

I am genuine - I am genuinely a single female, my breasts are genuine, and (unlike a lot of vanilla females) I genuinely enjoy sex without having to be in a relationship. OP, you're trying to prove yourself genuinely WHAT??"

Cheating

"I was just asking the question as although I don't tend to look for verifications a lot of others won't meet without any. I am a genuine guy just getting a bit fed up of not having met anyone genuine yet and so it's difficult to prove yourself genuine to others

I am genuine - I am genuinely a single female, my breasts are genuine, and (unlike a lot of vanilla females) I genuinely enjoy sex without having to be in a relationship. OP, you're trying to prove yourself genuinely WHAT??"

Hung

There are plenty of people on here, guys and gals, who are playing away.

The guys will usually get slaughtered for doing it, whereas the gals will be welcomed by the very same people that slag the guys.

That's just the way it is. Double standards? Obviously, but that's life

"There are plenty of people on here, guys and gals, who are playing away.

The guys will usually get slaughtered for doing it, whereas the gals will be welcomed by the very same people that slag the guys.

That's just the way it is. Double standards? Obviously, but that's life "

Very true Jack

Beeston

"I give up it's fairly pointless asking a simple question on here. Thanks though to the few that did answer sensibly "

*scrolls back and checks*

No problem. Good luck.

"OP, you're trying to prove yourself genuinely WHAT??

Hung "

LOL the OP doesn't claim to be hung .... or did you mean that he will be hung, when his wife finds out?

"OP, you're trying to prove yourself genuinely WHAT??

Hung

LOL the OP doesn't claim to be hung .... or did you mean that he will be hung, when his wife finds out? "

Guess

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I've never hidden the fact that I'm married, think thats going off the point of my question a bit

on the contrary, it could be exactly the reason for other peoples actions. Perhaps they see it as a reason to mess you about?

"

People are messing him about because he is married? That is out and out nasty if that is happening and if it is the case it should be reported.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I give up it's fairly pointless asking a simple question on here. Thanks though to the few that did answer sensibly "

You are right mate, at times the moral brigade turn a perfectly asked question into a lets all have a pop at married people.

Start your thread again if you like as it is a relevant question.

Will shut this one.