FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > anyone got a seperated shoulder?

anyone got a seperated shoulder?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eabo OP   Man  over a year ago

marden

fell off me bike and have one of my very own now. Very little pain but the bruising is still coming out so i reckon that will go. My collar bone now sticks up and causes a huge lump in my shoulder. I have been offered an operation to make it look better but if it don't hurt why bother? Just wondered if anyone else has it and if it affects them at all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

my shoulders are seperated by my neck

By *eabo OP   Man  over a year ago

marden

I am wondering if this is a trial seperation and will end up with them getting divorced.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i have dislocated my shoulder many times but never had the operation. i just put it back when it goes.

but the operation would have meant a lot of scaring across the chest and back and a lot of rehab.

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"fell off me bike and have one of my very own now. Very little pain but the bruising is still coming out so i reckon that will go. My collar bone now sticks up and causes a huge lump in my shoulder. I have been offered an operation to make it look better but if it don't hurt why bother? Just wondered if anyone else has it and if it affects them at all."

ye i have one did it sledging years ago (very mature)... when it happened the hospital put it back in but can still see a lump where the muscle was torn..

dont hurt though..

» Add a new message to this topic