FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nocturnal roll call.pt4.

Nocturnal roll call.pt4.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

geez youre on the ball tonight..mr dan xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

where did the last 1 go

[Removed by poster at 29/12/15 03:14:46]

"geez youre on the ball tonight..mr dan xx "

Aren't I always

He's not doing bad Suzy, but ge had best stay stum about SW I haven't seen it yet

"geez youre on the ball tonight..mr dan xx

Aren't I always "

painful is it?...hehehe x

" where did the last 1 go "

Bet you say that all the time

"He's not doing bad Suzy, but ge had best stay stum about SW I haven't seen it yet "

nor me...x

" where did the last 1 go "

As Ferris Beuller said "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look you could miss it".

"He's not doing bad Suzy, but ge had best stay stum about SW I haven't seen it yet "

You want like the bit where they kill....

By *ellblessMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

" where did the last 1 go

Bet you say that all the time "

lol

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Some replies to last thread.....

Dan, I'm good thanks, car not fixed yet as mechanic on Christmas holiday but should be done for Wednesday.

Hot n horny...... not cashed the prizes yet, going to wait for the nicer weather to arrive to hire the porsche and I gave the santonisse vouchers to a close fab friend of mine to get herself some sexy underwear as it was more of a girly prize and she has been going through bit of a rough time last few months.

Pauls face was a picture though when I produced the winning tickets, lol.

right im off to starfish....and dream land..good seeing you all, love you all loads, have fun and big hugs and a couple of sneaky kisses..speak soon xx

Bet you say that all the time "

You really are on it tonight

Cannock

"right im off to starfish....and dream land..good seeing you all, love you all loads, have fun and big hugs and a couple of sneaky kisses..speak soon xx"

Night Suzy, you at jaydees new years eve?

"Some replies to last thread.....

Dan, I'm good thanks, car not fixed yet as mechanic on Christmas holiday but should be done for Wednesday.

Hot n horny...... not cashed the prizes yet, going to wait for the nicer weather to arrive to hire the porsche and I gave the santonisse vouchers to a close fab friend of mine to get herself some sexy underwear as it was more of a girly prize and she has been going through bit of a rough time last few months.

Pauls face was a picture though when I produced the winning tickets, lol. "

What happened to using them together spoil sport

You really are on it tonight "

I can dream

"right im off to starfish....and dream land..good seeing you all, love you all loads, have fun and big hugs and a couple of sneaky kisses..speak soon xx"

Nighty night chick x

Thanks for the advise guys

I'm turning into a night owl and need my sleep and get back to some decent sleeping patten ready for new year.....wishing youall goodnight xx

"Thanks for the advise guys

I'm turning into a night owl and need my sleep and get back to some decent sleeping patten ready for new year.....wishing youall goodnight xx"

Nighty night chick and filthy dreams xx

I'm turning into a night owl and need my sleep and get back to some decent sleeping patten ready for new year.....wishing youall goodnight xx"

Night night Sinders x

Night night

Night night Suzy xx

I can dream "

Night night

Cannock

What happened to using them together spoil sport "

Asked a few swinging female friends what they thought of men in thongs at clubs, and the answers were not complimentary. I'll wear one of your thongs to drive the porsche if you'll come for a drive with me in it.

You at xtasia on new years eve?

Cannock

Night Sinders. Xxx

I can dream

"

wot have I said now

By *ellblessMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

Night everyone zzzz

"Night everyone zzzz"

Sleep well mate

Asked a few swinging female friends what they thought of men in thongs at clubs, and the answers were not complimentary. I'll wear one of your thongs to drive the porsche if you'll come for a drive with me in it.

You at xtasia on new years eve? "

Nooooo

Nooooo "

you working!

"Night everyone zzzz"

Night night

"Night everyone zzzz"

Nighty night dude filthy dreams

Nooooo

you working!"

Nope....we had last year out so have no sitter this year

Nooooo

you working!

Nope....we had last year out so have no sitter this year "

That sucks .

Nooooo

you working!

That sucks ."

Not this year

Nooooo

you working!

That sucks .

Not this year "

Cannock

Nooooo

you working!

Nope....we had last year out so have no sitter this year "

Oh no, what about the new years eve eve on Wednesday 30th at Xtasia?

Nooooo

you working!

That sucks ."

Out Saturday though for mr's birthday

Nooooo

you working!

Oh no, what about the new years eve eve on Wednesday 30th at Xtasia? "

Night shift

Cannock

Nooooo

you working!

That sucks .

Out Saturday though for mr's birthday "

This Saturday 2nd January? I assume you are going to Xtasia? I'll try and find a plus one to come with.

Nooooo

you working!

That sucks .

This Saturday 2nd January? I assume you are going to Xtasia? I'll try and find a plus one to come with. "

Yep

Cops n robbers night

Cannock

Nooooo

you working!

That sucks .

This Saturday 2nd January? I assume you are going to Xtasia? I'll try and find a plus one to come with.

Yep

Cops n robbers night "

Will be a piss take if I'm the only one to dress up again, lol.

Nooooo

you working!

That sucks .

Yep

Cops n robbers night

Will be a piss take if I'm the only one to dress up again, lol. "

Hahaha

I am so you won't be alone

I've got to do some actual work now so I'll catch you all laters.....nighty night

"I've got to do some actual work now so I'll catch you all laters.....nighty night "

Me too in a bit

"I've got to do some actual work now so I'll catch you all laters.....nighty night "

Night night

Cannock

Night Dan

Night to everyone else too bed is calling me now.

"I've got to do some actual work now so I'll catch you all laters.....nighty night

Night Dan

Night to everyone else too bed is calling me now. "

Night centaur still a couple of hours for me

"I've got to do some actual work now so I'll catch you all laters.....nighty night

Night Dan

Night to everyone else too bed is calling me now. "

Night night

» Add a new message to this topic