FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fit and healthy 2016 pt 1

Fit and healthy 2016 pt 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issHottieBottie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Kent

Few days early but time to get back on it!!

Ive been neither fit nor healthy for s good few months! Feeling like a bloody hippo! Bleurgh!

First day back being good today. Having a load of leftover Turkey to get through sure helped with the protein goals.

My goal between now and easter are to shift the bit of weight I gained and lose another half a stone on top of that.

To attend the gym at least twice a week.

To get back into running and get up to an easy 10k.

To improve my strength and up my weights.

To get visible abs! I was so close before so I know they are under there!!

So wether it's weight gain, loss, fitness or any other goals post here!!!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By the end of 2016 lose 2 stone, by the Summer one and a half.

Tone up, lose the love handles ..

I'll give it to about January 8th before I give up in a huff!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

4lb to get back to what I want to be. As I only got to it a few weeks ago and its been the build up to Christmas I've not worked at maintaining.

So my aim is to experiment with how many calories I can have a day to maintain my weight. I shall weigh me weekly but base it on monthly as our weight can fluctuate then just try and keep to it

By *neeyedpirateMan  over a year ago

ask!

I am

A big lad and in the summer lost 11 kg in 11 weeks by big I am 16 stone. My goal this year is to have a six pack might be kidding myself but think o can do it. X

Lose 4 stone by Xmas 2016 and have new breasts!

Kent

"4lb to get back to what I want to be. As I only got to it a few weeks ago and its been the build up to Christmas I've not worked at maintaining.

So my aim is to experiment with how many calories I can have a day to maintain my weight. I shall weigh me weekly but base it on monthly as our weight can fluctuate then just try and keep to it

"

look up reverse dieting. Ive known a lot of people end up having a fair few cals more than they thought they could by increasing slowly over time.

Kent

"I am

A big lad and in the summer lost 11 kg in 11 weeks by big I am 16 stone. My goal this year is to have a six pack might be kidding myself but think o can do it. X "

You don't look big in your pictures, my ex was 6ft and 15 stone but he carried it well.

I'll be starting as soon as the kids are back in school!

Guessing by then I'll have about 9-10 lbs to lose but need to tone up! Not sure I'll ever see my abs hottie but I certainly want to take a couple of inches off my waist and inner thighs! Xx

"I am

A big lad and in the summer lost 11 kg in 11 weeks by big I am 16 stone. My goal this year is to have a six pack might be kidding myself but think o can do it. X "

m

You CAN do it fella! Believe!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I intend to cut down to 7 pints & 39 fags a day

Well I've gotta start somewhere

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I need to lose 2.5 stone to get back to where I was

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

Started a cut at the beginning of Dec.

I'm about 9lbs down (but I know I carry about 7lbs in water weight).

I can only commit to gym three times a week at the mo, so have modified 5/3/1 to suit my needs. Still seeing strength gains so the cut can't have 'bitten' much yet.

I got some lifting straps and a dipping belt for Christmas - it'll be interesting to see if I can still do weighted dips/chins (at my most cut this summer, I was dipping +5kg and chin-ups +10kg for three sets of 8)...

I'm going to try and get to single digit bodyfat this cut, which I reckon will be somewhere around 160-165lbs. I weigh 182 now so only 20 or so lbs to go...should be able to smash that in 20weeks...

Kent

"I'll be starting as soon as the kids are back in school!

Guessing by then I'll have about 9-10 lbs to lose but need to tone up! Not sure I'll ever see my abs hottie but I certainly want to take a couple of inches off my waist and inner thighs! Xx"

If only we could choose where it comes off eh? I lost weight off my face/neck really quickly, then my ribs stick out, but will these thighs shift?? Will they fuck!! So ive decided.. Fuck the thigh gap. Squats and deadlifts and I'll have solid muscly legs instead!!!

Kent

"Started a cut at the beginning of Dec.

I can only commit to gym three times a week at the mo, so have modified 5/3/1 to suit my needs. Still seeing strength gains so the cut can't have 'bitten' much yet.

I got some lifting straps and a dipping belt for Christmas - it'll be interesting to see if I can still do weighted dips/chins (at my most cut this summer, I was dipping +5kg and chin-ups +10kg for three sets of 8)...

I'm going to try and get to single digit bodyfat this cut, which I reckon will be somewhere around 160-165lbs. I weigh 182 now so only 20 or so lbs to go...should be able to smash that in 20weeks..."

I'll look forward to seeing the end result!

"4lb to get back to what I want to be. As I only got to it a few weeks ago and its been the build up to Christmas I've not worked at maintaining.

look up reverse dieting. Ive known a lot of people end up having a fair few cals more than they thought they could by increasing slowly over time. "

something for me to read up on and I will do it slowly and sensibly, I'm afraid I've eaten things this last few weeks just because I could like far far to much cheese. But the idea long term is to stick to healthy but then if I go out for a meal or away not to worry about it.

I think I deserve a treat now and again as long as that is all it is

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I won't be starting til Jan 4th, but then me and my daughter are dieting together. I will be back on my 5:2 diet and doing an exercise DVD or gym session min 3 times a week. I need to lose at least a stone before Swingfields (June 2016)

Hereford

"Started a cut at the beginning of Dec.

I'm going to try and get to single digit bodyfat this cut, which I reckon will be somewhere around 160-165lbs. I weigh 182 now so only 20 or so lbs to go...should be able to smash that in 20weeks...

I'll look forward to seeing the end result! "

I look forward to showing it to you (ooer missus)..

Also, I wanna get my deadlift 1RM to 200kgs and my squat to 180 (Which should be +10 and 20kgs respectively). I'll take any gains on bench I can get because of my stupid chocolate Rugby shoulder.

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I've just cancelled my gym membership as I was never using it, and I'm moving jobs.

Once I'm settled in the job I'll join another. I'll also start open water swimming again once it's warm enough

I have so much weight to lose, not sure I could do it all in 2016

Hmmm I'd like to lose about 10lbs and cut down on consumption (the drink!)

"I've just cancelled my gym membership as I was never using it, and I'm moving jobs.

Once I'm settled in the job I'll join another. I'll also start open water swimming again once it's warm enough

I have so much weight to lose, not sure I could do it all in 2016 "

you know the story about the tortoise and the hare

Guessing by then I'll have about 9-10 lbs to lose but need to tone up! Not sure I'll ever see my abs hottie but I certainly want to take a couple of inches off my waist and inner thighs! Xx

If only we could choose where it comes off eh? I lost weight off my face/neck really quickly, then my ribs stick out, but will these thighs shift?? Will they fuck!! So ive decided.. Fuck the thigh gap. Squats and deadlifts and I'll have solid muscly legs instead!!!"

Yeah think I may have to go for that! Also know that some will come off my boobs though - which I really don't want but not sure what I can do other than putting a tourniquet round the buggers!!

im just plodding on.. lost 10 n half over the past 2 weeks. relaxed this week but not gone over the top so will find out on wed what the xmas damage is

Kent

"Hmmm I'd like to lose about 10lbs and cut down on consumption (the drink!) "

I used to drink so much pop, and mountain dew, I drink flavoured sugar free fizzy water and the occasional pepsi cherry Max now.

Kent

If only we could choose where it comes off eh? I lost weight off my face/neck really quickly, then my ribs stick out, but will these thighs shift?? Will they fuck!! So ive decided.. Fuck the thigh gap. Squats and deadlifts and I'll have solid muscly legs instead!!!

Yeah think I may have to go for that! Also know that some will come off my boobs though - which I really don't want but not sure what I can do other than putting a tourniquet round the buggers!! "

Mine are made of plastic. Not an issue. lol x

"Hmmm I'd like to lose about 10lbs and cut down on consumption (the drink!)

I used to drink so much pop, and mountain dew, I drink flavoured sugar free fizzy water and the occasional pepsi cherry Max now. "

I drink every day think it would be easier to give up the smokes

Kent

"im just plodding on.. lost 10 n half over the past 2 weeks. relaxed this week but not gone over the top so will find out on wed what the xmas damage is "

You've had a fab couple of weeks! Last year I was good up to xmas. Ate and drank what I wanted xmas day and boxing day then back on it and managed to only gain 1/2lb! First xmas ive ever done that x

Kent

I used to drink so much pop, and mountain dew, I drink flavoured sugar free fizzy water and the occasional pepsi cherry Max now.

I drink every day think it would be easier to give up the smokes "

Probably!! Sugar is horribly addictive. Have you tried the life? That's much nicer than diet x

Yeah think I may have to go for that! Also know that some will come off my boobs though - which I really don't want but not sure what I can do other than putting a tourniquet round the buggers!!

Mine are made of plastic. Not an issue. lol x"

Considering that if I ever have a few grand to spare! Unlikely with three kids to support though! Ah well! Padded bras and wire here we come!

"I need to lose 2.5 stone to get back to where I was "

I want to lose about the same. 2.5/3st. I know I can do it as I've lost 7st in the last 2 years but have to get my head back in it. Baby is 4mths old now so no excuses.

"im just plodding on.. lost 10 n half over the past 2 weeks. relaxed this week but not gone over the top so will find out on wed what the xmas damage is

You've had a fab couple of weeks! Last year I was good up to xmas. Ate and drank what I wanted xmas day and boxing day then back on it and managed to only gain 1/2lb! First xmas ive ever done that x"

id actutally love a pound loss.. gets me down into the next 'stone'

ask!

Considering that if I ever have a few grand to spare! Unlikely with three kids to support though! Ah well! Padded bras and wire here we come! "

Start a crown fund me on here

Lol sure you would get the money coming.

But failing that I head naked handstands make them firmer X lol X

Probably!! Sugar is horribly addictive. Have you tried the life? That's much nicer than diet x"

No I've never even heard of it. I've always hated diet , much too sweet.

Kent

"im just plodding on.. lost 10 n half over the past 2 weeks. relaxed this week but not gone over the top so will find out on wed what the xmas damage is

You've had a fab couple of weeks! Last year I was good up to xmas. Ate and drank what I wanted xmas day and boxing day then back on it and managed to only gain 1/2lb! First xmas ive ever done that x

id actutally love a pound loss.. gets me down into the next 'stone'"

Fingers crossed for you hun! X

I drink every day think it would be easier to give up the smokes "

i went cold turkey on Coke.. had the shakes and most awful headaches. Glad im over it now. i still drink fizzy drinks but they are sugar free and have 5% orange juice in it.

42p for 2 litres from Aldi.. well lush

B & M Bargains

"I've just cancelled my gym membership as I was never using it, and I'm moving jobs.

I have so much weight to lose, not sure I could do it all in 2016 you know the story about the tortoise and the hare "

I know, I don't want to go on a mega diet, I'd rather just start enjoying the gym again and let it come off gradually

Kent

Considering that if I ever have a few grand to spare! Unlikely with three kids to support though! Ah well! Padded bras and wire here we come! "

God yeah I couldn't afford it now, mind you half mine went on the ex's credit card.. Hahaha... (I did pay him back albeit very slowly) but that was years ago when I worked full time and was child free

I have so much weight to lose, not sure I could do it all in 2016 you know the story about the tortoise and the hare

I know, I don't want to go on a mega diet, I'd rather just start enjoying the gym again and let it come off gradually "

when I got to target I worked out how much weight I'd lost a week average and it was 1.5lb which I think is healthy.

ask!

Great investment if you ask me X

Kent

i went cold turkey on Coke.. had the shakes and most awful headaches. Glad im over it now. i still drink fizzy drinks but they are sugar free and have 5% orange juice in it.

42p for 2 litres from Aldi.. well lush"

I'll suffer tomorrow after all the choccy and puddings ive eaten this past week! Thought it would kick in today but im ok so far!!

ask!

We are here to get you through it X

I've got a lot of work to do... Two stone to drop and get back running.

I'm starting tomorrow.

ask!

Good luck I am back hitting the pavement tomorrow and maybe some hiit

To lose enough weight to have my operation and to see in Christmas 2016 feeling healthier than ever!

ask!

"To lose enough weight to have my operation and to see in Christmas 2016 feeling healthier than ever!"

Hope you succeed and best health X

id actutally love a pound loss.. gets me down into the next 'stone'"

Well hope you make it Hun!

What's your overall goal?

Do you have a specific weight or dress size in mind? Or are you just going to keep dieting and see where it takes you?

Jan 1st 2016 .....

no drink

gym 3 times aweek

stop my mid morin bacon bap

go from 17 stone to 13st

and lose my belly

I want to loose about 2 stone. Going to start 5:2 diet in new year

ask!

"I want to loose about 2 stone. Going to start 5:2 diet in new year"

I have heard that's a really effective diet. I am just going to sensible eating and more training

Do you have a specific weight or dress size in mind? Or are you just going to keep dieting and see where it takes you? "

to set a goal is a scary thought.. i like things to be realistic and within a set timeframe. i have a long way to go.. so just a 'loss' does me each week. ive tried setting targets and feel like a failure when i dont get them

ask!

I find competition is best for me I lost the most weight when I was competing with people

I joined slimming world 2 weeks ago (thought it would maybe stop me going too mad over Xmas!!) Lost 1 1/2 llbs last week but I don't hold out too much hope for weds!! I've got around six stone to loose which hopefully in turn help me get my confidence back and stop me being a total misery!!

My goal in 2016 is to add 10 lbs of muscles and to get down to 7 % body fat.

My over all goal and will take long time is to get paper thin skin and to see all the striations.

Kent

Do you have a specific weight or dress size in mind? Or are you just going to keep dieting and see where it takes you?

to set a goal is a scary thought.. i like things to be realistic and within a set timeframe. i have a long way to go.. so just a 'loss' does me each week. ive tried setting targets and feel like a failure when i dont get them"

When I started out I didnt look at the end result. I just said my first goal was to lose half a stone. Then my next goal was to get under the next stone barrier etc. No timeline. Just small achievable goals that getting a loss each week meant I would reach them at some point.

"I joined slimming world 2 weeks ago (thought it would maybe stop me going too mad over Xmas!!) Lost 1 1/2 llbs last week but I don't hold out too much hope for weds!! I've got around six stone to loose which hopefully in turn help me get my confidence back and stop me being a total misery!! "

i love image therapy and the support from group. good luck with it xx

If anyone who has a lot to lose wants to see my before and after photos to see its possible just let me know

to set a goal is a scary thought.. i like things to be realistic and within a set timeframe. i have a long way to go.. so just a 'loss' does me each week. ive tried setting targets and feel like a failure when i dont get them"

That sounds like a very sensible approach lovely! Really hope it works for you!

"I joined slimming world 2 weeks ago (thought it would maybe stop me going too mad over Xmas!!) Lost 1 1/2 llbs last week but I don't hold out too much hope for weds!! I've got around six stone to loose which hopefully in turn help me get my confidence back and stop me being a total misery!!

i love image therapy and the support from group. good luck with it xx"

I've not done any image therapy yet, but the group I joined seems quite lively and fun

Lose the weight I put back on due to my ex and more.

Reach 50kg squats in the next 3 weeks.

Continue going to the gym 5 days a week.

Started 6 weeks ago, scales haven't moved but I'm 3 inches down off my waist.

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Lose the weight I put back on due to my ex and more.

Started 6 weeks ago, scales haven't moved but I'm 3 inches down off my waist."

Big no no for women. .if you're doing weights at the gym and are going heavy then might be wise to stay away from the scales and just monitor the inches as muscle weighs more than fat,so the more muscle you put on..the heavier you become..

I weighed myself the other day on one of those lloyds pharmacy scales n it told me I'm clinically obese due to having quite a bit if muscle to which the woman said behind me " don't worry luv..least it's not fat"..true

Wherever the party is @

My goal is to maintain the gains I've made in the weeks leading up to Christmas. 60kg dumbells on flat and incline..50kg on decline barbell

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"

Don't be deterred by the scales.

Muscle weighs more than fat.

Older Hot Bearded Guy

Men posting how much weight they can lift. Lol.

Kent

"

Don't be deterred by the scales.

Muscle weighs more than fat. "

No it doesn't.

Kent

Muscle does not weigh more than fat!!!!!

A lb of muscle and a lb of fat both weigh a lb..

Muscle is more dense than fat. So you can fit more muscle In the same space as fat!

"Men posting how much weight they can lift. Lol.

"

And why not? We're doing a fit and healthy post, not a weight loss post. Men choose to show they're fit and healthy by lifting.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I got a nutri bullet for Christmas so am using it each day. It's fantastic. I'm going to go to the gym more too.

"I got a nutri bullet for Christmas so am using it each day. It's fantastic. I'm going to go to the gym more too. "

I got one too!

Bet I look better than you in two months.

Kent

"I got a nutri bullet for Christmas so am using it each day. It's fantastic. I'm going to go to the gym more too. "

Careful what you're putting In there! I know people that can't understand why they are gaining weight when they're drinking 2 smoothies a day with a shit load of blitzed fruit in there on top of their normal calorie intake!

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Think it's to late for me

ask!

Never to late

Manchester

"Never to late "

OK true. Wouldn't know where to start then

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I am already reasonably fit but could do better. My main aim is to eat more healthily.

In fact I bought myself a fitness tracker online today with Xmas money from my mother-in law.

Nita

Brighton - even Hove!

"I got a nutri bullet for Christmas so am using it each day. It's fantastic. I'm going to go to the gym more too.

I got one too!

Bet I look better than you in two months. "

My cock is bigger.

Brighton - even Hove!

"I got a nutri bullet for Christmas so am using it each day. It's fantastic. I'm going to go to the gym more too.

Careful what you're putting In there! I know people that can't understand why they are gaining weight when they're drinking 2 smoothies a day with a shit load of blitzed fruit in there on top of their normal calorie intake! "

Water, protein powder, kale, banana, Apple.

"Never to late

OK true. Wouldn't know where to start then"

Depends what your goals are, mike chang's youtube channel are good motivation.

Kent

Careful what you're putting In there! I know people that can't understand why they are gaining weight when they're drinking 2 smoothies a day with a shit load of blitzed fruit in there on top of their normal calorie intake!

Water, protein powder, kale, banana, Apple. "

Sounds good! Ive gotta get some powder but can't decide on flavour

I got one too!

Bet I look better than you in two months.

My cock is bigger. "

Yeah but my balls are bigger.

ask!

Sounds good! Ive gotta get some powder but can't decide on flavour "

I like strawberry

Hereford

Big no no for women. .if you're doing weights at the gym and are going heavy then might be wise to stay away from the scales and just monitor the inches as muscle weighs more than fat,so the more muscle you put on..the heavier you become..

I weighed myself the other day on one of those lloyds pharmacy scales n it told me I'm clinically obese due to having quite a bit if muscle to which the woman said behind me " don't worry luv..least it's not fat"..true"

Temporary weight gain when lifting (especially in women), assuming that diet is on point are usually due to water retention caused by fatiguing the muscle during training. Its fine, and eventually it will go.

Manchester

"Never to late

OK true. Wouldn't know where to start thenDepends what your goals are, mike chang's youtube channel are good motivation."

To make 50 would be nice

"My goal in 2016 is to add 10 lbs of muscles and to get down to 7 % body fat.

My over all goal and will take long time is to get paper thin skin and to see all the striations."

Without gear will be impossible

"My goal in 2016 is to add 10 lbs of muscles and to get down to 7 % body fat.

My over all goal and will take long time is to get paper thin skin and to see all the striations.

Without gear will be impossible "

That is right as well

"Never to late

OK true. Wouldn't know where to start thenDepends what your goals are, mike chang's youtube channel are good motivation.

To make 50 would be nice "

Yeah, 50 would be good to do lol.

Sounds good! Ive gotta get some powder but can't decide on flavour "

Unflavoured

just buy the nesquick milk flavour. You can put the tiniest amount in then. Pre flavoured contains massive amounts of flavouring in meaning less protein.

Manchester

"Never to late

OK true. Wouldn't know where to start thenDepends what your goals are, mike chang's youtube channel are good motivation.

To make 50 would be nice Yeah, 50 would be good to do lol."

Be more than good mate its only 3 years for me

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

I'm not going back to the gym now until Monday 4th January. Gonna enjoy my holiday while I'm off work, eat drink and be merry.

"I'm not going back to the gym now until Monday 4th January. Gonna enjoy my holiday while I'm off work, eat drink and be merry. "

Agree. Its still the holiday season for me.

"Never to late

To make 50 would be nice Yeah, 50 would be good to do lol.

Be more than good mate its only 3 years for me "

Nice one pal and yeah 3 years aint to bad there.

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"Muscle does not weigh more than fat!!!!!

A lb of muscle and a lb of fat both weigh a lb..

Muscle is more dense than fat. So you can fit more muscle In the same space as fat! "

Oops. You learn something everyday. Another of those myths. Interesting..

Well I have been told that if I lose a minimum of 7 stone that the hospital will consider giving me a hysterectomy.

So my goal this year is to start only 1lb a week don't think I will get very far (don't have faith in myself).

I really hope I can lose some of the weight I have gained over 10 yrs.

Really need a professional chef and a personal trainer. So if anyone is local that can help I would really appreciate it.

Feed up of the condensing Dr's and health care advisers

Older Hot Bearded Guy

Careful what you're putting In there! I know people that can't understand why they are gaining weight when they're drinking 2 smoothies a day with a shit load of blitzed fruit in there on top of their normal calorie intake! "

I sold my Nutribullet this Christmas on eBay

Heed that advice. You can end up taking in a lot more calories because of the amount you can liquidise and end up eating tonnes of fruit (more sugar) to make it more palatable, because of the veg.

If that makes sense.

"I need to lose 2.5 stone to get back to where I was

I want to lose about the same. 2.5/3st. I know I can do it as I've lost 7st in the last 2 years but have to get my head back in it. Baby is 4mths old now so no excuses."

Similar weight loss required here and my "baby" turns 3 next week!

My immediate goal is back to the gym because I haven't been for a month due to ill health and general business and drastically reduce the carbs that have been jumping into my mouth over the last week or so! x

I weighed myself the other day on one of those lloyds pharmacy scales n it told me I'm clinically obese due to having quite a bit if muscle to which the woman said behind me " don't worry luv..least it's not fat"..true"

True and it's probably water retention from muscle repair.

I'm trying to ignore the scales and just look at the tape measure x

Get back on the weights and walk more with pooch .one needs to tighten up te old love handles that have been boosted by jolly scrummy Christmas goodies

Hit the gym for a gentle session last night. Was the only workout (of any sort) over Christmas, so that little tiredness felt good.

My goal for this year is to just do more (without putting unrealised targets in place) and also to mix up my workouts instead of sticking to what's comfortable

Both me and cat will be hitting the health kick in the new year, I once started to gain abs before parenthood and have gained flabs

Lose 2 maybe 2 and half stone. Just bought gym equipment for spare room x

My gym didn't stop for Christmas. I'll carry on in 2016 as I have done this year.

Next years goal, to tip the scales at 155lbs

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I'm still on the cycle of roast dinners, leftovers and chocolate

By *UNCHBOXMan  over a year ago

folkestone

In marathon training now so was very good over christmas, no drinking and no puddings.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I lost thirty kilos, went to the gym every other day without fail, my diabetes reversed and my blood pressure and cholesterol were normal.

For the last two months I've put back on 10kgs, been to the gym about once, and have been eating all kinds of shit.

I'm taking early retirement next September and want to be as fit as I can be for the next stage of my life, so will be getting back on track with my low carb, fat and sodium diet. No eating after six, and walking for 30 minutes if I do, and back to the gym.

Have a look at stronglifts. Good program for the compound lifts ans the app even does all the auto adding of weight for each exercise eqch visit

I really need to do more core strength work and posture/mobility see if i can sort my back pain out.

If anybody of you lovely ladies need any advice or help feel free to drop me a message. Its kinda my job lol

I sold my Nutribullet this Christmas on eBay

Heed that advice. You can end up taking in a lot more calories because of the amount you can liquidise and end up eating tonnes of fruit (more sugar) to make it more palatable, because of the veg.

If that makes sense. "

Smoothies are epic for bulking theough, little avocado or olive oil or oats in and you can up them to over 1 thousand caloroes a shake

Kent

"If anybody of you lovely ladies need any advice or help feel free to drop me a message. Its kinda my job lol"

Just the ladies??

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

42p for 2 litres from Aldi.. well lush"

I drink carbonated water: 17p for two litres. I have 250ml of fruit juice in the morning, my treat to myself: I don't drink my calories.

"Few days early but time to get back on it!!

Ive been neither fit nor healthy for s good few months! Feeling like a bloody hippo! Bleurgh!

First day back being good today. Having a load of leftover Turkey to get through sure helped with the protein goals.

My goal between now and easter are to shift the bit of weight I gained and lose another half a stone on top of that.

To attend the gym at least twice a week.

To get back into running and get up to an easy 10k.

To improve my strength and up my weights.

To get visible abs! I was so close before so I know they are under there!!

So wether it's weight gain, loss, fitness or any other goals post here!!! "

My goals -

maintain the healthy weight I have reached

keep working on my abs and back muscles

extend my yoga practices

do a variety of exercise routines so that I avoid long jogging sessions that in the past have lead to overuse knee injury (trouble is running gives me a buzz like nothing else does - oh apart from marathon sex sessions)

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"I joined slimming world 2 weeks ago (thought it would maybe stop me going too mad over Xmas!!) Lost 1 1/2 llbs last week but I don't hold out too much hope for weds!! I've got around six stone to loose which hopefully in turn help me get my confidence back and stop me being a total misery!!

i love image therapy and the support from group. good luck with it xx

I've not done any image therapy yet, but the group I joined seems quite lively and fun "

I've found SW the easiest & most fun way to lose weight. I had lost 3 stone but due to injury it's crept back on. I found being an active member of the groups helped a lot & class night was my "night out"

My goals are to lose half a stone

I've just got to stop eating snacks at night, and let the running do the work

I'm also determined to get a pb in the Chester half marathon in May.

Started a new training schedule upping my zones to run faster

"I want to loose about 2 stone. Going to start 5:2 diet in new year"

I like the sound of that one but get dizzy if I don't eat regularly . Good luck and keep us posted x

Any tips on how to lose weight quickly but avoid gallstones? Maybe olive oil in your diet? If so, how much?! X

Kent

"Any tips on how to lose weight quickly but avoid gallstones? Maybe olive oil in your diet? If so, how much?! X"

I went from 13 stone to 9 stone in about 6 months just through eating healthy and exercise and bar a few xmas lbs its stayed off.

Obviously my job is training men too lol in fact more so than women haha but on this site I don't wanna be talking to men.

B & M Bargains

"Obviously my job is training men too lol in fact more so than women haha but on this site I don't wanna be talking to men."

But if you're offering help in a professional capacity then it won't matter yes?

"Obviously my job is training men too lol in fact more so than women haha but on this site I don't wanna be talking to men.

But if you're offering help in a professional capacity then it won't matter yes? "

I think he's hoping to mix business with pleasure.

Kent

"Obviously my job is training men too lol in fact more so than women haha but on this site I don't wanna be talking to men.

But if you're offering help in a professional capacity then it won't matter yes?

I think he's hoping to mix business with pleasure."

Considering every time I start a thread like this I get at least a dozen PM's from PT's, professional lifters, blokes that work in a gym and so on offering me help he's not the only one. I swear that being a PT is the most common job on here!

Considering every time I start a thread like this I get at least a dozen PM's from PT's, professional lifters, blokes that work in a gym and so on offering me help he's not the only one. I swear that being a PT is the most common job on here! "

Well all those sports "science" degree holders have to do something

Considering every time I start a thread like this I get at least a dozen PM's from PT's, professional lifters, blokes that work in a gym and so on offering me help he's not the only one. I swear that being a PT is the most common job on here! "

Second most common is fireman.

Scunthorpe

Although not a hard goal, I would like to be able to honestly change my description on here from Average/Slim to athletic.

Cal

Kent

Considering every time I start a thread like this I get at least a dozen PM's from PT's, professional lifters, blokes that work in a gym and so on offering me help he's not the only one. I swear that being a PT is the most common job on here!

Second most common is fireman. "

Firemen who PT on their days off!!

Brighton - even Hove!

I've semi decided (considering) joining the 5k run in Hove every Saturday but won't do each week plus I just bought more kale for the nutribullet (which my iPhone spell check wants to change to nitro ulcer!!) but my main aim is to 'tone' and 'define' muscles - a prerequisite I think is getting some in the first place plus losing this food baby and getting abs so my posture and core strength improves. A lot to do and slightly bewildered about how to do it, having been a lounge lizard until last September.

By *heOwlMan  over a year ago

Altrincham

Currently about 85kg,so another 5 to 10 kg less would be nice. However my main goal is to continue increasing my fitness for the start of the head race season.

So I cycle 16 miles a day for the comute to and from work. Spend about an hour on an erg in the gym three days per week, and then spend at least 2 hours on Saturday and Sunday rowing on the canal.

So next month I need to get on the erg every workday, and progressively increase the work (either increasing the distance or reducing the time for a.given distance, depending on the trainimg plan for the given day).

Somewhere in that little lot I also need start spending some time working those pesky core muscles.

Hopefully in amongst that lot, that extra tyre round the middle will finally decide it's time it found a new home.

"I've semi decided (considering) joining the 5k run in Hove every Saturday but won't do each week plus I just bought more kale for the nutribullet (which my iPhone spell check wants to change to nitro ulcer!!) but my main aim is to 'tone' and 'define' muscles - a prerequisite I think is getting some in the first place plus losing this food baby and getting abs so my posture and core strength improves. A lot to do and slightly bewildered about how to do it, having been a lounge lizard until last September. "

Fasted cardio every morning and try and throw in an ab exercise at the end of every work out. Continue said exercise until failure x

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

I was never any good at the gym, so bought myself a turbo trainer hope to use it at least half an hour a day to start off with.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I need to get back to gym, I need to loose a few lbs and get my stamina back

I need to up my stamina. I've got an house full of biscuits and sweets to eat.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Wow some people on this thread really know their stuff I'm planning to have Jan see me going back to zumba 3 times a week and jogging twice. Then I want a change. I thinking of joining a ladies boxing club as as gyms don't really appeal to me

Wherever the party is @

And why not? We're doing a fit and healthy post, not a weight loss post. Men choose to show they're fit and healthy by lifting."

Exactly! Lol

[Removed by poster at 29/12/15 12:40:33]

Been so lazy this last month or so, so I am now back in training, even have the Apple Watch to keep me motivated... Let's see how that goes. I am aiming to do the dead2red (google it) again this year so if anyone fancies putting a team together let me know

I'd like to drop 4 stone and then have a nose job to celebrate. Fingers crossed!

"Wow some people on this thread really know their stuff I'm planning to have Jan see me going back to zumba 3 times a week and jogging twice. Then I want a change. I thinking of joining a ladies boxing club as as gyms don't really appeal to me "

The boxing club sounds really cool!

I box a little but only against a padded pole - not a person! Problem is I'm not remotely aggressive so struggle to get enough weight into the punch! Xx

"Wow some people on this thread really know their stuff I'm planning to have Jan see me going back to zumba 3 times a week and jogging twice. Then I want a change. I thinking of joining a ladies boxing club as as gyms don't really appeal to me

I box a little but only against a padded pole - not a person! Problem is I'm not remotely aggressive so struggle to get enough weight into the punch! Xx"

Cue the offers to be your private punch bag

2016 is my year to get in shape and hopefully some abs. I said the same last year but failed big time. But I did get a fitbit watch for Xmas this year to try and motivat me. Let's hope it works.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Wow some people on this thread really know their stuff I'm planning to have Jan see me going back to zumba 3 times a week and jogging twice. Then I want a change. I thinking of joining a ladies boxing club as as gyms don't really appeal to me

I box a little but only against a padded pole - not a person! Problem is I'm not remotely aggressive so struggle to get enough weight into the punch! Xx"

I done a little bit at a boot camp and absolutely loved it. My sparing partner was a bit tame though lol x

I started my running today. Pooped but chuffed I've started!

Scunthorpe

Boxing can be a great sport and the training (done properly) is really hard, you do need to be prepared to get punched in the face though... if you spar (and that's the best bit) you will get the odd black eye and blooded nose.

Cal

I had a few messages just from posting on this thread lol I'm like 'I have a PT thanks'

Going to quit smoking (already a few days in on Champix), drink less (maybe a month completely without) and hopefully start to hit the gym a little.

Goal for this year. Qualify for world championships in Miami 2017 ??

Next year *

Brighton - even Hove!

I had a few messages just from posting on this thread lol I'm like 'I have a PT thanks' "

Send them my way

"

So are the women?

By *Sin or Not 2SinCouple  over a year ago

A hop skip n a jump

I did the Clean 9 in October and have lost 21lbs so far and still going strong. More importantly was the way I felt after the initial 9 day clease, getting rid of toxins from my body so it can function fully. My skin was glowing and the inch loss surprised me. Would recommend it to anyone starting any diet programme to give you a kick start or those that have been on one a while and need a boost

First run done

I weighed myself yesterday and I'm surprised that I didn't gain over Christmas. Admittedly its not over yet but I'm chuffed. The next step is to get to the gym and start getting rid of the wobbly bit. I want to be sub 15' by end of jan

"I started my running today. Pooped but chuffed I've started! "

Hope you didn't poop on the gym floor

"I'd like to drop 4 stone and then have a nose job to celebrate. Fingers crossed!"

But you look great so does your nose. Don't knock yourself young lady.

I depressed myself getting on the scales yesterday! So, my plan for 2016 is to lose 4 stone, including 2 stone I already lost last year and put back on On the plus side, at least I'm starting 2016 lighter than I started 2015.

weigh in tonight.. could go either way. made some piss poor choices and made some great ones.

"Wow some people on this thread really know their stuff I'm planning to have Jan see me going back to zumba 3 times a week and jogging twice. Then I want a change. I thinking of joining a ladies boxing club as as gyms don't really appeal to me "

I don't gym either, would much rather a class of some sort. I lack the self discipline required for the gym unfortunately.

I've added a pre-diet 8st heavier photo on here if anyone needs a boost to see that right eating choices can get you on your way. PM me.

I don't gym either, would much rather a class of some sort. I lack the self discipline required for the gym unfortunately.

I've added a pre-diet 8st heavier photo on here if anyone needs a boost to see that right eating choices can get you on your way. PM me. "

I'd struggle without classes too... I need that motivation to get there and once I'm there as well.

Go you jenni... You look gorgeous...seriously. I would. Twice.

I'm not weighing myself until after the new year now.

By *elsiemarieWoman  over a year ago

melton mowbray

My goal is to finish losing baby weight

Baby is now 4months old. I only have half a stone more to lose but no motivation! Once the big ones are back at school, I shall be joining the gym with a couple of friends and going at least 3times a week. I am so unfit though, no idea where to start

"My goal is to finish losing baby weight

Baby is now 4months old. I only have half a stone more to lose but no motivation! Once the big ones are back at school, I shall be joining the gym with a couple of friends and going at least 3times a week. I am so unfit though, no idea where to start "

Hopefully there will be some personal instructors to guide you... For now, I'd suggest making incremental changes to your diet.. I.e lowering refined sugar intake...and going on lots of walks with your littl'un. I hope motherhood is going wonderfully well for you x

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

My weight loss over the past 3 years is 5 and a half stone, but I still have 4st to lose. I'd like to lose another stone for my first convention of 2016 in March, and a further stone for the summer.

I've been going to a gym 3 times a week since October, so I'm going to up that to 4 a week and I am joining Slimming World on Monday. My friend is doing well on it and gave me a couple books for Christmas

By *elsiemarieWoman  over a year ago

melton mowbray

"My goal is to finish losing baby weight

Baby is now 4months old. I only have half a stone more to lose but no motivation! Once the big ones are back at school, I shall be joining the gym with a couple of friends and going at least 3times a week. I am so unfit though, no idea where to start

Hopefully there will be some personal instructors to guide you... For now, I'd suggest making incremental changes to your diet.. I.e lowering refined sugar intake...and going on lots of walks with your littl'un. I hope motherhood is going wonderfully well for you x"

Thank you! Definitely need to cut down the sugar intake but I've never been a dieter, I don't even know what else I should cut down on as I'm breast feeding so naturally eat more than I usually would it's going amazing thank you x

As long as you are doing something it's a start.

Athens wasn't built in a day as they say in Thailand.

Another thing, these threads always bring out the white knights and the "you don't need the gym" comments.

Why not create a kik group for this. Motivation all the way.

I need to shift a few stone wince I gained it due to work stress. Now free of stress (changed jobs) I'm ready to return to fitness.

I box a little but only against a padded pole - not a person! Problem is I'm not remotely aggressive so struggle to get enough weight into the punch! Xx

I done a little bit at a boot camp and absolutely loved it. My sparing partner was a bit tame though lol x"

Wasn't me was it? I have all the pent up aggression of an andrex puppy!!

"Why not create a kik group for this. Motivation all the way.

I need to shift a few stone wince I gained it due to work stress. Now free of stress (changed jobs) I'm ready to return to fitness."

Lots of us (me included) don't have kik! You'd be amazed how many unwanted wanking videos you can get in the course of a week!

I don't want constant message alerts when I'm busy! A group on fab is fine for me thanks - but if lots of others want a kik group then that's great!

I need to shift a few stone wince I gained it due to work stress. Now free of stress (changed jobs) I'm ready to return to fitness.

Lots of us (me included) don't have kik! You'd be amazed how many unwanted wanking videos you can get in the course of a week!

I don't want constant message alerts when I'm busy! A group on fab is fine for me thanks - but if lots of others want a kik group then that's great! "

I'll stick around with you peach... I feel I socially network far too much as it is...and I don't even have facebook!

Plus, I'd rather not receive wanking pics either

"Why not create a kik group for this. Motivation all the way. "

Cause it would take roughly 30 seconds for idiots to start posting pics of thier cocks or privately posting pics of thier cocks to anyone and everyone in the group

So true. But I don't want to lose weight on my cock. I use tumbler to motivate me.

I need to get on it. I want some sturdy walking shoes that don't look like granny shoes or hiking boots. I don't do trainers.

Kent

I need to shift a few stone wince I gained it due to work stress. Now free of stress (changed jobs) I'm ready to return to fitness."

Why kik when we have these threads? Then anyone can post regardless of having an annoying app

Weigh in tonight, lost 2lbs!! Slimmer of the week!!

More luck than judgement but its spurred me on no end!!

Hope everyone else is on track x

I've actually been rather proud of myself as I lost a few of the pounds I wanted to last year.

I think this year I would like to tone up a bit, especially my legs. I would like to get into a better routine....I don't really work out so maybe lifting a few weights and doing push ups and squats throughout the day like I used to.

I'd really like to be able to do 5 pull ups on Marc's pull up bar. At the moment he has to help lift me to do even one.

-Courtney

I've not been to the gym since the 21st. Have put on about 4lb eek!!! Off down tomorrow at 3 for a couple of hours. Operation sexy guitarist is back on. Hoping to stick to spirits and diet mixers tomorrow night.

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Yay, well done hottiebottie for starting this up again!

I'm 2st lighter than I was this time last year, and I switched from smoking to vaping on the 3rd of Oct.

This year i'd like to-

Lose at least another 2st.

Tone up my hideous arms.

Continue not smoking.

Find a new job (for my mental health!).

Kent

"I've actually been rather proud of myself as I lost a few of the pounds I wanted to last year.

I think this year I would like to tone up a bit, especially my legs. I would like to get into a better routine....I don't really work out so maybe lifting a few weights and doing push ups and squats throughout the day like I used to.

I'd really like to be able to do 5 pull ups on Marc's pull up bar. At the moment he has to help lift me to do even one.

-Courtney"

Start with negatives. So hold on and jump to the pull up position then try and lower yourself slowly. Helps strengthen apparently x

By *imonTMan  over a year ago

hayes

Love the thread. I'm aiming to get down to below 15% body fat by the end of March. Also going to pay more attention to the details of my lifting so that I'm growing the right parts to get balance!

Anybody any ideas for how we encourage each other? Weekly fabs weigh in / gains comparison anyone?

"Love the thread. I'm aiming to get down to below 15% body fat by the end of March. Also going to pay more attention to the details of my lifting so that I'm growing the right parts to get balance!

Anybody any ideas for how we encourage each other? Weekly fabs weigh in / gains comparison anyone?

"

This is a good idea, especially for the new year gym goers who start in January and then in March cancel the membership.

Tonight my gym was full of people walking around trying to figure out what machine does what...think they been reading this and got inspired

"I've actually been rather proud of myself as I lost a few of the pounds I wanted to last year.

-Courtney

Start with negatives. So hold on and jump to the pull up position then try and lower yourself slowly. Helps strengthen apparently x"

I've actually been doing this. Marc holds me around the middle lightly and makes me go as slow as possible. I'm shit at it anyway, but I'm working on it.

Thanks for the tip

-Courtney

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm going to get fitter in 2016. Definitely.