FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Avoidance tactics

Avoidance tactics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andsomgeorge OP   Man  over a year ago

Rugby

I should be completing my tax return as the deadline looms. Instead I'm here because I do about 3hrs of paperwork and calculator tapping and then can 'takes no more'. I was going to give it to the accountant, but I have to collect so much stuff for them I might as well do it myself.

What elements of 'real life' are you dodging when you're on site?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

All of it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

do what footballers do.

set up a company which is for there image rights and all the money goes into that.

then you take a payment in kind which is only taxable by %2.

im self employed, i pretty much use this site daily as an avoidance, though ive started using it as a reward, like if i do 2 hours of work i can come on this site for half an hour! x

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Work mostly.

I think I should probably be doing a tax return... do they send you something or are you meant to be a grown up and do it without prompting?

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"Work mostly.

I think I should probably be doing a tax return... do they send you something or are you meant to be a grown up and do it without prompting? "

If you are self employed you have until the end of this month to file a tax return.

You will need your Unique Taxpayer Reference no. to access the website to fill in your return.

You will then need an activation code number, which will arrive to you within 5 working days of registering on the website.

Doesn't leave much time for you...

Rugby

"Work mostly.

I think I should probably be doing a tax return... do they send you something or are you meant to be a grown up and do it without prompting?

If you are self employed you have until the end of this month to file a tax return.

You will need your Unique Taxpayer Reference no. to access the website to fill in your return.

You will then need an activation code number, which will arrive to you within 5 working days of registering on the website.

Doesn't leave much time for you... "

Dirty, unfortunately SJ is correct. It will be a close call for you. I received the code within a couple of day so hopefully you'll be OK and at least the last day is a working day.

I've employed cleaners in the past and found the ex tidying up the house before they came??? That's how I was feeling about the accountant. The difficult bit is gathering all the info. I can do maths and forms just not filing...

Good luck though

Rugby

"im self employed, i pretty much use this site daily as an avoidance, though ive started using it as a reward, like if i do 2 hours of work i can come on this site for half an hour! x"

Fantastic idea - like that. A lot. As an adult I shouldn't need daft logic like that but if it works...

Right now, I'm avoiding going out in the cold for a run...

While I've been revising, I've also been using the reward technique

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Work mostly.

Doesn't leave much time for you... "

That's okay... it's for a part-time job that I've not earned very much from... in fact I think I've probably paid more in NI than I've earned.

I'll avoid it till tomorrow then phone someone up.

Thanks!

Rugby

"Right now, I'm avoiding going out in the cold for a run...

While I've been revising, I've also been using the reward technique "

Get your Helly's and Ron Hill's on and get out there (tough love is SO easy to give...) Better to go out in the cold rather than cold and wet though

Have a good one

Get your Helly's and Ron Hill's on and get out there (tough love is SO easy to give...) Better to go out in the cold rather than cold and wet though

Have a good one"

Ron Hills - bloody hell, should I get my white stilettos as well like a proper pad wife

Rugby

Have a good one

Ron Hills - bloody hell, should I get my white stilettos as well like a proper pad wife "

You haven't already

» Add a new message to this topic