FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Did you know...

Did you know...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Domino's do hotdog stuffed crust?

I am so happy right now.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

I couldn't think of anything worse.

Soz

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I couldn't think of anything worse.

Soz"

I agree not a fan of pizzas aka cheese on toast but stuffed with hot dog hehe but hope you loved it happy Xmas

By *esmond and Molly JonesCouple  over a year ago

Watford

I actually used to like hot dogs until I was made aware that the constituent ingredients cannot legally be referred to as meat as it is basically meat derivatives of all of the crap from the meat industry which would otherwise be disposed of. Some marketing genius compressed it all into a sausage shape and called it a hot dog and got us all to pay for meat waste, tissue, brain, eyeballs,etc, basically anything they could recover and mash up.

Enjoy.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

I like pizza... Just hate hotdogs! Cheap nasty processed shite lol

The smell makes me

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

"I actually used to like hot dogs until I was made aware that the constituent ingredients cannot legally be referred to as meat as it is basically meat derivatives of all of the crap from the meat industry which would otherwise be disposed of. Some marketing genius compressed it all into a sausage shape and called it a hot dog and got us all to pay for meat waste, tissue, brain, eyeballs,etc, basically anything they could recover and mash up.

Enjoy. "

if it tastes nice eat it

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"The smell makes me "

Pizza or hot dogs?

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"I actually used to like hot dogs until I was made aware that the constituent ingredients cannot legally be referred to as meat as it is basically meat derivatives of all of the crap from the meat industry which would otherwise be disposed of. Some marketing genius compressed it all into a sausage shape and called it a hot dog and got us all to pay for meat waste, tissue, brain, eyeballs,etc, basically anything they could recover and mash up.

Enjoy. "

I don't see the problem with eating the "unfashionable " parts of an animal if it means not wasting it.

C...

Enjoy.

if it tastes nice eat it"

"Domino's do hotdog stuffed crust?

I am so happy right now."

Yuk

I prefer to keep my pizzas and hot dogs separate. If you knew what went into a lot of processed food you wouldn't eat any of it. We put all kinds of chemicals and toxins in our bodies,a few bits of cows' testicles and pigs' snout can't harm us.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I couldn't think of anything worse.

Soz I agree not a fan of pizzas aka cheese on toast but stuffed with hot dog hehe but hope you loved it happy Xmas "

Yessssssssssssssssssss ! xxxxx

My daughters never understand why I won't join them in spending a fortune on a pizza delivery and make myself tomatoes , cheese , meat and herbs on toast........ A tastier , FREE, pizza with more nutrition and less grease.

A hot dog filled crust makes me nauseus....

Arse holes in a flour wrap and people pay for it.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I like pizza... Just hate hotdogs! Cheap nasty processed shite lol"

I agree...... but

Why are they so tasty after a couple of drinks .... ???

Anything that tastes that good has to bad for you... But like Oscar Wilde said "I can resist anything, except temptation"

I love a good pizza. Unfortunately I've never had one from Domino's! Although the recent documentary about the company and the "dominoids" who work for them was hilarious!

Don't mind some varieties of sausage toppings on pizzas but I like my crusts thin so no room for filling of any sort!

xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So many haters!

Good job I never mentioned I was eating the pizza at a breeding party haha.

Disgusting what they are made from! Mechanically reclaimed meat and tons of salt and eeeghh and if you have the turkey as a 'healthy' alternative they also have the bones crushed into them. But they are bloody tasty, hold the onions on mine and put some mustard and tomato sauce on it please.

By *icky999Man  over a year ago

warrington

yo dawg, I know you like fat

so we stuffed fat in your fat so you can get fat by eating fat in your fat

By *urvy_bi_honeyWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

Enjoy. "

I watched a programme once on this - they actually bleach the waste to make it fit for human consumption!

Give me a butchers sausage any day of the week.......!

"So many haters!

Good job I never mentioned I was eating the pizza at a breeding party haha. "

yuk,,sounds vile,,you cant get decent pizza's in this country

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Enjoy.

I watched a programme once on this - they actually bleach the waste to make it fit for human consumption!

Give me a butchers sausage any day of the week.......! "

if you knew what butchers put in their sausages you wouldn't be so cocky about it. I'm sure sawdust must have some nutritional value

C...

» Add a new message to this topic