FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > lines u neva cross

lines u neva cross

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eeDee25 OP   Woman  over a year ago

crook

Am i the only person who reads stories and thinks u dont go there. One thing i am strongly against is sex with family members you dont ever cross that line eva!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Am i the only person who reads stories and thinks u dont go there. One thing i am strongly against is sex with family members you dont ever cross that line eva!"

Ok you might want to sit down for this one....

Stories aren't real, they're fictional.

Just think 'Take a Break' and Jeremy Kyle would be screwed if this sort of bobbins didn't go on.

It happens because it's natures way of letting us know there are people even more screwed up than ourselves (which sometimes is exactly the crumb of comfort we all need).

Of course sex with cousins is legal.

And, shock horror, most households are guilty of family sex. Mummy and Daddy at it like rabbits .. (or not, possibly, maybe once a twice a year )

they say u shud never clash swords or stir another mans custard

sniff ur mums knickers

"Just think 'Take a Break' and Jeremy Kyle would be screwed if this sort of bobbins didn't go on.

It happens because it's natures way of letting us know there are people even more screwed up than ourselves (which sometimes is exactly the crumb of comfort we all need).

And, shock horror, most households are guilty of family sex. Mummy and Daddy at it like rabbits .. (or not, possibly, maybe once a twice a year )"

Nature's way? Absolutely not. Family boundaries = social constructs.

"Just think 'Take a Break' and Jeremy Kyle would be screwed if this sort of bobbins didn't go on.

And, shock horror, most households are guilty of family sex. Mummy and Daddy at it like rabbits .. (or not, possibly, maybe once a twice a year )

Nature's way? Absolutely not. Family boundaries = social constructs."

Well social constructs that prevent crippling genetic conditions.

Just look at the problem facing the nhs from the british Pakistani community and thier practice of marrying first cousins from back home.

Genetic diseases and learning disorders are exploding in those populations because of ever greater inbreeding

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

Just look at the problem facing the nhs from the british Pakistani community and thier practice of marrying first cousins from back home.

Genetic diseases and learning disorders are exploding in those populations because of ever greater inbreeding "

There was a very interesting documentary on this a while ago. A lot of the community saw it as the white British community displaying racism and couldn't and wouldn't accept that the high incidence of children born with LDD was down to genetics. Although there was one Iman who was trying to counsel and advise against the practise. What surprised me most was that even the well educated stated that they did not believe it was true and instead blamed the woman !!!!!

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

sex with family members..not likely.. there all ugly fucker's..

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Been playing many years and our golden rule.

No Family members and no Friends

"Am i the only person who reads stories and thinks u dont go there. One thing i am strongly against is sex with family members you dont ever cross that line eva!"

I agree with you.. some of the stories on the stories forum make think theres more than a few weirdos on this site lol

"Am i the only person who reads stories and thinks u dont go there. One thing i am strongly against is sex with family members you dont ever cross that line eva!

I agree with you.. some of the stories on the stories forum make think theres more than a few weirdos on this site lol"

Agreed , how some people can try and justify their actions within this subject is beyond me

Genetic diseases and learning disorders are exploding in those populations because of ever greater inbreeding "

Never so much seen as in the Pharaohs of ancient Egypt.

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

They've been doing that in the american deep south for ages and there aint not nothing wrong wi daim

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"they say u shud never clash swords"

"Don't let the streams cross"

Works just as well for Ghostbusters AND the pub urinal...

Mr ddc

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

I've never crossed the international date line...

Does that count?

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"I've never crossed the international date line...

"

I once dated a Spanish girl...

I live but strict principles, those principles are of my own making, I live by my own rules, but attached to that ethos, is morality, there are lines I will never cross, there is the usual, no kids or animals, that's a standard, but I wil also not play with anyone who:

Is under the influence of alcohol

Under the influence of illegal drugs

Is unable to make an informed decision about what they do and don't want due to illness or known mental health issues

Is trying to get revenge on a former or current partner

Practices unsafe sexual practices.

Shows any kind of emotional immaturity.

There are certain people I won't play with, family members or their partners

Friends partners

Friends of daughters/daughters of friends

Ex partners of friends or family

Now I know someone will try and pick holes in this, I don't care, I'm happy with my moral compass, it works for me, I value my freedom, and I'm free to do whatever I wish, as long as it doesn't affect anyone else's freedom.

My moral code is in no way a judgement of how others live, this is my life, and this is the way I like to live

Lines I never cross ...

Spelling never as 'neva'

It's one letter shorter

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I would never go down the friends line, and never ever ever family

The first I dressed my cousin walking in and seen me in my girl clothes