FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Intimacy? Kissing or fucking

Intimacy? Kissing or fucking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just been talking to someone who dosn't kiss and it made me think.

Which do you think is the more intimate, deep kissing or fucking?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

We both love kissing other's on a meet, if I can get a fook as well, that's a bonus

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Just been talking to someone who dosn't kiss and it made me think.

Which do you think is the more intimate, deep kissing or fucking?"

Kissing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/01/11 21:54:52]

Deleted other one as I meant to put something

For me kissing is way more intimate...

However, obviously I kiss and make love to Master.. even when its very rough hard sex, its still more intimate than anything I do with a playmate.

Katie.

Kissing for sure and love it !

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Not sure that I'd say one was more intimate than the other but I wouldn't meet someone who doesn't do both.

I love to kiss could never play with anyone if they didn't like to kiss,

Mmmm Kissing or fucking???

I would have to say That i love kissing as does hubby. We had a meet with single fem at weekend who we have met b4.

I've no problem with him kissing her and that rule works for us both.if fact i loved watching him kiss her

I love to kiss but I can undertstand couples that don't but what gets me is the ladies are allowed to kiss but not the male/female

I love to kiss too

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I like both - and couldn't imagine sex without kissing. Equally intimate

Intimacy is a feeling rather that a physical act.It can be much more intimate to hold someone's hand than to have sex...depends on the people and the circumstances.

Kissing is less to do with sex and more to do with emotions for me. Both though are intimate acts.

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

both can be deeply intimate...its the emotions involved which differ for me.

I love to kiss and fuck.....with a fellow swinger(s) all sorts of emotions are involved...pleasure, lust, attraction etc, etc and yes intimacy is part of it...after all you are sharing each others bodies..............but kissing/fucking/making love to someone you have a deep emotional bond with...well, for me, that is a totally different level of intimacy

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Intimacy is a feeling rather that a physical act.It can be much more intimate to hold someone's hand than to have sex...depends on the people and the circumstances."

Ooh - I agree - well said!

I asked about thia other week here intimacy ....... some here think you can fuck --- have sex with out it .... No emotions just open there legs and shag. But for me i love kissing i love getting close and its very intimate when i have sex with a person and thats how i love it ..... no holding back on nothing just letting go into a world of lust and passion just getting lost mind and body in sex. I love sex and i put alot into it.

i like to kiss and all that.

no holding back.

Kissing is part of the build up, I couldn't have Sex with someone without Kissing

"I asked about thia other week here intimacy ....... some here think you can fuck --- have sex with out it .... No emotions just open there legs and shag. But for me i love kissing i love getting close and its very intimate when i have sex with a person and thats how i love it ..... no holding back on nothing just letting go into a world of lust and passion just getting lost mind and body in sex. I love sex and i put alot into it."

I get lost in it to, but dont need to kiss a playmate to do so.. or have teasing first.. Lust yes, passion I dont and never have felt was needed for funtimes sex.. :D and emotionless fucking is great.. I said it on another post.. Sex with a playmate is pretty much like grabbing a toy from under the bed, with a few added extras.. :D

"I asked about thia other week here intimacy ....... some here think you can fuck --- have sex with out it .... No emotions just open there legs and shag. But for me i love kissing i love getting close and its very intimate when i have sex with a person and thats how i love it ..... no holding back on nothing just letting go into a world of lust and passion just getting lost mind and body in sex. I love sex and i put alot into it.

I get lost in it to, but dont need to kiss a playmate to do so.. or have teasing first.. Lust yes, passion I dont and never have felt was needed for funtimes sex.. :D and emotionless fucking is great.. I said it on another post.. Sex with a playmate is pretty much like grabbing a toy from under the bed, with a few added extras.. :D "

For me if the kissing isn't any good then the sex usually isn't for me so I wont carry it on any further.

I dont find either the kissing or the sex more intimate its how you do it that makes it intimate.

"

For me if the kissing isn't any good then the sex usually isn't for me so I wont carry it on any further.

I dont find either the kissing or the sex more intimate its how you do it that makes it intimate.

"

I think its different if your a couple.. I love to see Master kiss other women.. as most other women need it.. for me I just dont. it works well.. and any of my meets will tell you that I give it my all. :D

I am on here for fun and fucks not intimacy. :D

» Add a new message to this topic