FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What is sex for you?

What is sex for you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm pondering today and I started to think about the ways in which we all view sex.

For me sex is quite a big event. Maybe it's because I don't have it on tap. Maybe it's because I'm single.

I get nervous. I worry I'll be awful and I play through every worst case scenario in my mind. I get excited about it and indulge in that.When I have sex it still feels quite special. However as a result I quite often get the post sex dip.

My question is do you view it in that way or is a much more casual thing for you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am quite relaxed about sex

I am like that about most things though

'It is what it is' is very much a standard I adhere to

There's very little I break a sweat over

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I am quite relaxed about sex

I am like that about most things though

'It is what it is' is very much a standard I adhere to

There's very little I break a sweat over "

I wish I could be more like that

Sex?

A pain in the ass

A shared passion for desire .

"I'm pondering today and I started to think about the ways in which we all view sex.

For me sex is quite a big event. Maybe it's because I don't have it on tap. Maybe it's because I'm single.

I get nervous. I worry I'll be awful and I play through every worst case scenario in my mind. I get excited about it and indulge in that.When I have sex it still feels quite special. However as a result I quite often get the post sex dip.

My question is do you view it in that way or is a much more casual thing for you?

"

Wow! My thoughts personified! Hugs xx

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Sex is wonderful. I don't have it on tap either so when I do get it I feel great.

It's a way of connecting with someone else and feeling relaxed after. And learning how they tick. And often having a really good laugh.

I don't get nervous about it. Luckily I've finally learned that I am what I am, so no point worrying about any wobbly bits.

It's also a good way to get the kisses, cuddles and affection that a single doesn't get every day

Sex to me is the passion, want, desire, need and the intimacy it brings, looking into each other's eyes as you share the moment be it lovingly or lustfully, it also gives time for the trusty old wank sock to have a rinse in the washing machine

It can be all manner of things to me. Light relief,escape from my family,relaxation,an adventure,exciting experiences. It's whatever we make it.

Its good fun and very pleasurable im pretty relaxed about it

for us it can be lots of different things.

Stress relief, bonding, mind blowing, and form of freedom defo when swinging.

"I'm pondering today and I started to think about the ways in which we all view sex.

"

It's just FUN and I love FUN..... It's a conversation with another human being ... On so many levels .... It's like multi level chess .... Patterns ... Components... Decisions .... Play .....

Just Fun

Mwah x

Wow! My thoughts personified! Hugs xx"

Mine too xx

At the moment it's definitely a stress relief getting over a 20 year marriage. And a confidence booster. I luckily live near four navy bases so it's also bloody good fun

» Add a new message to this topic