FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > honestly though ladies ?

honestly though ladies ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is confidence maybe sometimes misunderstood and sometimes took for granted ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

In what way?

"In what way?"

well in the way that confident blokes on here seem to have been labelled , hes confident so chances are hes full of shit and has ni real talent

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"In what way?

well in the way that confident blokes on here seem to have been labelled , hes confident so chances are hes full of shit and has ni real talent "

Oh right.

I think people perceive confidence in different ways.

Im confident and sometimes that isn't seen as an attractive trait in a woman but luckily my confidence means I don't give a twopenny damn .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As I said on your other thread, there's a fine line between confidence & arrogance.

"In what way?

well in the way that confident blokes on here seem to have been labelled , hes confident so chances are hes full of shit and has ni real talent

Oh right.

I think people perceive confidence in different ways.

Im confident and sometimes that isn't seen as an attractive trait in a woman but luckily my confidence means I don't give a twopenny damn .

"

Well said , i like a confident woman , and yes confidence means just that

"As I said on your other thread, there's a fine line between confidence & arrogance."

im more than aware works both ways tho sweet heart , equal rights n all :P

I'm not confident and make sure this is know

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Everyone will interpret others' behaviour differently, especially when they don't know the other well.

Confidence is something that you can think of as akin to an emotion, that you feel. Others cant feel the observed persons feelings, only observe the behaviour. And you'll always get biases and misinterpretations going on.

As long as everyone is respected and someone isn't thoughtless, it shouldn't matter much, if at all.

If single guys approach people in fab then I'd expect that someone who appears self confident but not full of themselves would largely be liked. Arrogance not.

Arrogance is definitely not an attractive trait

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

"Arrogance is definitely not an attractive trait "

Dunno. Women seem to like it.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Arrogance is definitely not an attractive trait

Dunno. Women seem to like it. "

Lots of men think that.

london

Lots of men think that."

I can only say that when I was younger and I shudder to admit that I acted like a total c@@@ I was spoilt for choice.

By *in344Woman  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Arrogance is a real turn off in my opinion

Women in general only like confidence if they fancy you or you make them laugh which could ultimately lead them to fancy you ,a text message intimating you are confident will be treated with disdain until some kind of rapport is established

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I'm not confident and make sure this is know "

Yeah but you're lovely

london

"Arrogance is a real turn off in my opinion"

But sadly a lot of women get very turned on by encouraging blokes to get into fights. It's something very primative.

"Arrogance is a real turn off in my opinion"

i think nearly every woman i have ever been withs been a bit arrogant

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Lots of men think that.

I can only say that when I was younger and I shudder to admit that I acted like a total c@@@ I was spoilt for choice."

Oh, ok. I have to say that I tended to avoid men like that and still do but thinking about it I have noticed that certain women will go for arrogant men. It takes all sorts .

sexual confidence in a woman is usually liked by men - but to some it may come across as cocky - win some lose some - always going to be that way

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I like confident me in the self-assured way. Not in the arrogant way.

[Removed by poster at 20/12/15 01:06:33]

"I like confident me in the self-assured way. Not in the arrogant way."

im happy with everything i have everything i dont and everything i have to offer

london

Strangely it was the best looking women who were the real shit stirrers provoking fights in the clubs around midnight. I got several teeth knocked out and hit a lot of blokes I knew nothing about. But it guaranteed sex at the end of the evening.

"Strangely it was the best looking women who were the real shit stirrers provoking fights in the clubs around midnight. I got several teeth knocked out and hit a lot of blokes I knew nothing about. But it guaranteed sex at the end of the evening. "

i like to think of my confidencve how ever arrogant i may or may not come across as being like how some women think to the biggest portion of blokes , i outnumber u a billion to one so gettin a rides easy , gettin good sex aint easy , n i know am good sex n if that makes womwen not attracted to me fine , id still stop n yr flat tyre :P drive of with a cheesy grin on my face :P

london

"Strangely it was the best looking women who were the real shit stirrers provoking fights in the clubs around midnight. I got several teeth knocked out and hit a lot of blokes I knew nothing about. But it guaranteed sex at the end of the evening.

i like to think of my confidencve how ever arrogant i may or may not come across as being like how some women think to the biggest portion of blokes , i outnumber u a billion to one so gettin a rides easy , gettin good sex aint easy , n i know am good sex n if that makes womwen not attracted to me fine , id still stop n yr flat tyre :P drive of with a cheesy grin on my face :P"

In retrospect it was prats like me who mopped up the nasty bitches to leave the nicer girls for the saner blokes. Story of my life.

"Strangely it was the best looking women who were the real shit stirrers provoking fights in the clubs around midnight. I got several teeth knocked out and hit a lot of blokes I knew nothing about. But it guaranteed sex at the end of the evening.

i like to think of my confidencve how ever arrogant i may or may not come across as being like how some women think to the biggest portion of blokes , i outnumber u a billion to one so gettin a rides easy , gettin good sex aint easy , n i know am good sex n if that makes womwen not attracted to me fine , id still stop n yr flat tyre :P drive of with a cheesy grin on my face :P"

change

» Add a new message to this topic