FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dilema

Dilema

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hole Lotta Rosie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Deviant City

You're in a real hurry but as you're about to rush out of the house an elderly neighbour appears in tears saying they're lonely and have no one to spend Christmas with. What do you do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Give them a hug, tell them you have to be somewhere else urgently, but that you will knock on their door when you get back.

While you are out, work out whereabouts in your Christmas schedule you can arrange to spend time with them. Doesn't have to be Christmas Day, but drinks or a tea party on Wednesday would be a very nice gesture.

Take care of our oldies.... we will all be old sooner or later.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Put thé kettle on and make a quick call.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd say;

"Mum, remember last Christmas? The sherry/gin cocktail you invented? Remember what happened to the tree, now get back in the car, it's a nice care home"

Deviant City

"Give them a hug, tell them you have to be somewhere else urgently, but that you will knock on their door when you get back.

While you are out, work out whereabouts in your Christmas schedule you can arrange to spend time with them. Doesn't have to be Christmas Day, but drinks or a tea party on Wednesday would be a very nice gesture.

Take care of our oldies.... we will all be old sooner or later."

A nice gesture indeed

Deviant City

"I'd say;

"Mum, remember last Christmas? The sherry/gin cocktail you invented? Remember what happened to the tree, now get back in the car, it's a nice care home""

oh you meanie

I'd invite them to Christmas dinner. There's always loads of food here and plenty of drink to go around plus it's nice to have people over. I always keep extra presents just in case x

"You're in a real hurry but as you're about to rush out of the house an elderly neighbour appears in tears saying they're lonely and have no one to spend Christmas with. What do you do?"
sod everyone else and invite her round

Mmm some can take the piss .my neighbour did .I was too nice and ended up nursing her husband ,doing her washing and then I had to put my foot down .

I do her shopping and put her bins out .Organised meals on wheels and got her a cleaner .

Deviant City

"Mmm some can take the piss .my neighbour did .I was too nice and ended up nursing her husband ,doing her washing and then I had to put my foot down .

I do her shopping and put her bins out .Organised meals on wheels and got her a cleaner ."

Did the couple have no family to help?

"Mmm some can take the piss .my neighbour did .I was too nice and ended up nursing her husband ,doing her washing and then I had to put my foot down .

I do her shopping and put her bins out .Organised meals on wheels and got her a cleaner .

Did the couple have no family to help?"

No not until the hubby passed away then a nephew came out of the woodwork as some do .But.he hardly visits .sad really

Deviant City

Did the couple have no family to help?

No not until the hubby passed away then a nephew came out of the woodwork as some do .But.he hardly visits .sad really "

Shame, but also unfair on you, having to do so much.

I'd have a cuppa and cheer them up I'd also give them a knock on Xmas day n mabe invite them round for lunch

Deviant City

" I'd have a cuppa and cheer them up I'd also give them a knock on Xmas day n mabe invite them round for lunch "

sweet

» Add a new message to this topic