FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sausage mash and gravy

Sausage mash and gravy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How to make perfect mash, sausage and onion gravy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

add butter and milk to the potatoes, not sure about the other stuff, usually get my oldest son to make the gravy and he doe a good job of it.

"add butter and milk to the potatoes, not sure about the other stuff, usually get my oldest son to make the gravy and he doe a good job of it."
im thinking oven bake the sausage with onion and garlic and use the juice and onions as a base for the gravy

"add butter and milk to the potatoes, not sure about the other stuff, usually get my oldest son to make the gravy and he doe a good job of it.

im thinking oven bake the sausage with onion and garlic and use the juice and onions as a base for the gravy"

adding garlic sound good, never thought of that. can i come round for tea?

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

The thing with mash is you have to over cook the potatoes and then - the key - is to whip it in the pan with a spatula

"add butter and milk to the potatoes, not sure about the other stuff, usually get my oldest son to make the gravy and he doe a good job of it.

im thinking oven bake the sausage with onion and garlic and use the juice and onions as a base for the gravy

adding garlic sound good, never thought of that. can i come round for tea? "

you are very welcome, are you any good at washing up?

I brown the sausages add a half a onion then add gravy, mashed potatoes with butter and milk

"The thing with mash is you have to over cook the potatoes and then - the key - is to whip it in the pan with a spatula "
yeah I should just get on with it

adding garlic sound good, never thought of that. can i come round for tea? you are very welcome, are you any good at washing up?"

I have qualifications in washing up, part of my catering NVQ lmao.

adding garlic sound good, never thought of that. can i come round for tea? you are very welcome, are you any good at washing up?

I have qualifications in washing up, part of my catering NVQ lmao."

perfect

adding garlic sound good, never thought of that. can i come round for tea? you are very welcome, are you any good at washing up?

I have qualifications in washing up, part of my catering NVQ lmao. perfect"

haha, pretty crap qualification to have when you look at all the jobs i'm qualified for.

My special way of doing it is:

Ask a woman nicely wearing my cheeky innocent face

I'm now hungry

What sort of sausages ?

» Add a new message to this topic